You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Pootle

Megastar

• "Pootle" started this thread

Reg: Mar 31st 2007

Children: 2 beautiful girls.

Thursday, May 29th 2008, 8:24am

aching along caesarian line

Morning

This may seem like a very strange question but I figure it won't be the first time I've asked something daft on FZ.........!

I had an emergency caesarian nearly 3 years ago. Wound healed nicely, and no problems.

I'm nearly 17 weeks pregnant and as my tummy is growing I'm starting to get an ache sort of behind my caesarian scar. Particularly aches there if I've been running around or climing lots of stairs or driving a lot etc.

I just wondered if any other ladies had experienced this in a pregnancy after a caesarian?? Or why it would ache in that part of my tummy?

Many thanks.

Jodie

My family is complete...I am grateful every day

DD1, natural miracle, 2005
DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

• "jane april" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: May 22nd 2006

Children: twin girls

Thursday, May 29th 2008, 11:32am

Jodie I had an operation 2 years ago and was cut like a ceaserean and I too am having this feeling, don't worry, its just everything stretching I think, I'm not worrying about that and you know how much I worry so don't worry

[zx015]
Me 35, DH 34
DH fine, me blocked tubes and adhesions
1st IVF BFN,December 06 tubal surgery,2nd IVF BFN,3rd IVF :BFP: TWINS
5 frosties
April 09 ectopic pregnancy

bab10 bab10
our babies are two pink frillies

Missy

Superstar

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Thursday, May 29th 2008, 12:33pm

Aww hun :( A CS as you know is major surgery, and the amount of pressure your growing uterus is putting that still quite new scar under will be pretty intense. I would say growing pains, but if it gets unbearable its best to get it checked out just to be on the safe side. Hope it eases off soon hun :(

xxx

4 baby angels, forever in our hearts

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Thursday, May 29th 2008, 7:53pm

I haven't had a CS but I am getting tons of pains - had to sit down on my way back from walking to the shops earlier in the week. Real pulling/stretchy pains, almost like a stitch type of pain. Its low down so it could be in a similar place to where your CS was. Its reassuring to know that I'm not alone tbh.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE