You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 70 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Danielle" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 2nd 2008

Children: One beautiful little boy born 31/07/09, One beautiful little girl born 25/02/11

Tuesday, May 13th 2008, 10:44pm

The Lister Clinic - Chelsea, London

Hi

I've just been for my egg collection at the Lister Hospital today.

Just wondered if anyone else was having treatment there too. They were very nice today and all went well.

xx

ICSI #1 BFP MAY'08 ;( MC @ 8 WKS

Pootle

Megastar

Reg: Mar 31st 2007

Children: 2 beautiful girls.

Wednesday, May 14th 2008, 8:38am

Hi Danielle

Not being treated at the Lister currently but had my treatment there earlier in the year. I found them really helpful and they were very supportive when my cycle didn't go quite to plan!

Good luck - hope you get a fab result!

x

My family is complete...I am grateful every day

DD1, natural miracle, 2005
DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

Reg: Jan 20th 2008

Children: x 1 Angel in heaven & expecting a boy in dec x

Tuesday, May 20th 2008, 6:43pm

I am with the Lister Clinic, My 1st IVF/ICSI treatment on the egg sharing programme went well. They are very supportive and because its a small team you get to see the same people pretty much everytime. I am due to start my second lot of treatment, this time there has been some mis-communication, but that has been cleared up now. Overall Im very happy with them and would recommend them to others.

Reg: Dec 30th 2007

Children: Was Lister

Wednesday, May 21st 2008, 8:00pm

I've just started our third ICSI treatment at the Lister and so far so good. We've been advised to follow the short protocol with 450 menopur and I start my first injection on Thursday with my second scan on Tuesday. high5

So far I've not had to wait too long at appointments and the staff are friendly and professional. Our consultant is very approachable but I've tended to be more proactive than he has - recommending NK cells analysis as implantation never successful and then having to chase for results.

Still I don't mind as that's my personality anyway and I do like the fact that I can call him about any questions/issues.

P

4 ICSI - all BFN
Poor responder (6 eggs max on left ovary only)
High NK cells
Considering Egg Donation

• "Danielle" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 2nd 2008

Children: One beautiful little boy born 31/07/09, One beautiful little girl born 25/02/11

Saturday, May 24th 2008, 9:40am

I had my ET last Friday and they were lovely. We were in and out in 30 minutes. I've been very pleased with them.

Good luck to you both. xxx

ICSI #1 BFP MAY'08 ;( MC @ 8 WKS

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 70 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE