You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Apr 17th 2009

Children: After Ttc for over 5 yrs 1st Natural preg May 2002 gorgeous DS 2nd natural preg resulted in missed m/c at 12 wks Jan 2004 both with my ex fiancé.

Monday, May 18th 2009, 1:22pm

Hi Cindy

How are you? My Af arrived with avengance late sat night, its been very painfull too think it must be as it was so late. I have just got back from CRM, it was Troody who saw us today, I think she is really nice so i was glad, especially as i am only day 2 an a bit of DF ( Yucky!) Todays scan showed that there is no cysts (thank god, i am like you worry about every thing! I drive myself mad!! Let alone my DF :snigger:) she only said Synarel can make af late but pointed out that mine was very late, so i'm none the wiser. At least it did arrive tho. As i expected lining of my womb not yet thin enough..it should be about 4mm mine is still about 6.5mm so i gotta keep D/R for longer X( Start Menopur on Tue 26th now instead.
Oh thats good that the cysts they found in your ovaries will not have no affect in your tx, very pleased to hear.
Your app is very close now :thumbsup:

Take care.

Children: After Ttc for over 5 yrs 1st Natural preg May 2002 gorgeous DS 2nd natural preg resulted in missed m/c at 12 wks Jan 2004 both with my ex fiancé.

Monday, May 18th 2009, 1:23pm

Cindy

Oops! :snigger: here is the :thumbsup2: that was meant to be in you msg X(

Monday, May 18th 2009, 1:39pm

Hi Katie

There you are, i thought we had lost you hunn. It was a lovely surprise to find your post in here. happydance
My stimms start date has been prosponed till next tuesday so we are now going to be cycle buddies. :happy: Our first scan is booked for Tues 2nd june. Is that the same as yours?
I hope you are coping o.k with D/R, are you still beeping at every one on motorway? :snigger: So far i've not had the same side affects at all as last time just prob with Af not wanting to show and can't sleep & emotional. Still that beats the monster headache/migraines and the hot sweats last time :innocent:
Are you in the cycle buddies? I did 1, put it got put amongst the May marvels, i didn't know what had happened to it at first. All the ladies in there tho are way ahead of us so shall we gatecrash the June Jabbers, if they will let us? :snigger:
Don't work too hard.

Take Care.

Reg: May 14th 2009

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Monday, May 18th 2009, 1:48pm

Hi Anita,

I am ok thanks - day off work so a little bit too much time to think, but am trying to stay busy by doing the housework!! Not getting much done though because I am becoming addicted to :FZ: :snigger:

Good news there aren't any cysts :happy: and as for your late af I think sometimes there perhaps isn't a reason - our bodies are just cruel to us sometimes and will just do what they want when they want!!!! :hairout

I think I have seen Troody (has she got long hair and a :happy:?) Have also seen Sarah (I think) she is lovely too :happy: Infact, after George Eliot they are all lovely!! :happy:

Have they postponed your tx then? Sorry m8 didn't understand D/R for longer? and I assume Menopur is a drug they use to start your tx?

I know, it's only 2 weeks and 2 days til our appointment now (not that I'm counting!!)

Cindy :happy: [zx126] [zx126]

p.s. I like your sparkley name :happy:

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Dec 09 - IVF - BFP - DS#1 EC/S @ 40+6
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Reg: May 30th 2008

Children: Hopefully soon

Monday, May 18th 2009, 6:07pm

Anita,
Good news about the cysts and glad your AF finally arrived I have a scan booked on 25th but that is to check I have down reg'd and then I start injecting 26th so just have 1st scan on 2nd but it hasnt been booked yet.
I am feeling less aggressive this week so think my body is getting used to the drugs.
Cindy, I havnt experienced IUI but I am sure things will be fine and dont worry about the cysts the docs know what they were doing

Take Care everyone :D

Monday, May 18th 2009, 10:53pm

Hi Cindy

Yes they did delay the next stage of our tx, only by a week tho.
At the mo i'm taking a drug to switch of my hormones that make the ovaries work, that is D/R (down regging) because i had such a late AF i'm not switched off enough :snigger: I couldn't think of a better way of putting it! Had i been ready i would of started taking an additional drug used to stimulate the ovaries in an controlled way and (hopefully) to produce many eggs instead of the usual , the drug we are using to stimulate my ovaries is called Menopur. I'm sorry i would be the same when you tell me about your tx, i dont have a clue about IUI :innocent:
Troody is really very nice she seems much more down to earth and friendly than the others i have seem not that any 1 was unfriendly. Her hair isn't very long but not short either. Fiona is very nice but i find her a little to professional if you know what i mean, i feel i can relax more with Troody. I can't remeber the names of any 1 else we have seen. I got a bad memory :snigger:
Hope you enjoyed your d/off today, i could spend hrs looking around this site too, there is soooo much to read and find out about and its so hard to keep up with every 1without reading back again when you revisit someone. ( is that just me with my rubbish memory) :snigger:

Glad you like my sparkly signature, you can get one too. I made a little donation to this site only £5 as its helped me loads. Then Eeyore asked me if i wanted a signature adding i just P/M Eeyore what i would like and within mins there it was and the Fertility Zone friend with flashy stars in my profile bit too. blowkiss

Take care & let the next 2 weeks fly by for yu both. Xfingers

Monday, May 18th 2009, 11:02pm

Hi Katie

So glad to hear you not feeling so agressive now :snigger: and you getting used to the drugs already :yes:
Do you remember us saying we were just a week apart in this cycle and i said we may end up with a smaller gap, i was saying that because last time i was on stimms for 16 days so thought the gap may close then if that happens this time too, didn't even x my mind it would be because of the D/r and now we at the very same day for starting the lovely Jabs!! Will you be injecting into your leg or you tum? I injected into my leg last time, i meant to ask today if it would do better to jab my tum instead of legs, but i forgot X(

catch up with you sonn, take care.

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Thursday, May 21st 2009, 5:54pm

Hi Anita,

yes I did have a good day off thanks (any day off work is a good day) :happy: Didn't get much done though!!!!

Good news that your tx is only delayed by a week. I think Troody is the one that I am thinking of - she is definately the friendliest one there :smile:

Good luck with all your drugs - I hope you produce lots of eggs for your tx xfingers

My DF has gone to the footy tonight so have got the house, and the computer to myself :happy:

Think I am gonna have a lovely warm bath in a bit - not had such a good day and a long soak in bath always helps :smile:

Hope you are ok. Take care.

Big :hugs: :hugs:

Cindy :rainbow:

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Thursday, May 21st 2009, 5:56pm

p.s. I am definately getting me one of those sparkley names to support this fab site :happy:

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Thursday, May 21st 2009, 8:35pm

Hi Cindy.

I'm sorry to hear you have had a bad day today, was you at work then? :snigger: No seriously i hope your o.k.
I feel like i could do with a very long holiday myself. Wishful thinking, at least the sun came out this afternoon. :happy: Good job too as i was running about all over the place today. First i had to Drop DS at school then whized up to work, fin work whized back to school back home feed DS take him back to school as it was the school disco tonight, dash off to supermarket back home put shopping away then dash back to school to collect DS. Its no wonder o feel soooooo tired.
I hope you feel more relaxed after a good long soak in the tub chuck.

Tuesday, May 26th 2009, 8:50am

Hi everyone,

Well I am starting injections today and have my first scan booked in for the 2nd. Feel very excited and nervous at the same time. :weehee:

Tuesday, May 26th 2009, 6:09pm

:hi: KittyKat,

Good luck with your injections and scan. xfingers it's your turn this time :smile:

I have not had any experience of IVF/ICSI yet - am just about to start IUI so will be injecting myself soon too (I am actually pleased that I will soon be shoving needles into my body!!!!)

Big :hugs:

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Tuesday, May 26th 2009, 6:15pm

Hi Anita,

how's things? Just wanted to say :goodluck: for the start of your tx this time round(it is today you start/started injecting isn't it?! :smile:)

Hope you had a good bank holiday in the sunshine :happy:

Lots :hugs: and :dust:

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Tuesday, May 26th 2009, 11:42pm

Hi Katie

:goodluck: with the stimms. I also have done my first injection tonight at 9.30p.m, i am hoping i wake up with some energy in the morning too. I have found the last 3 weeks D/Regging so draining.
Hope you are feeling o.k hun.

Take care.

Tuesday, May 26th 2009, 11:51pm

Hi Cindy

Had a good B/Hol :thanx: It was my DS 7th Birthday sunday and what a gorgeous day it was too :happy:
We took him and 3 mates to a climbing centre on the morning which they loved, then back to ours for a BBQ, with our families too, had a great time but boy was i shattered at then end of the night :snigger:
Yes we have started the stimms injections tonight (ovaries stimulating drugs) we are now into our 4th week of tx tho hun, spent the last 3 weeks Down Regging ( shuting my hormones down , making my ovaries go to sleep)
Its just over a week till your app now isn't? :goodluck: sweetie. Where is your sparkly name? :snigger:

:thanx: for you lovely wishes.

take care.

Elliott

Reg: May 27th 2009

Children: Coventry

Thursday, May 28th 2009, 5:32pm

Hi All,

I just found this thread and I am so relieved to know that you are all out there. I only just joined and I am a bit new to this posting thing so please bare with me!!!

We had ICSI at christmas for the first time, 25 eggs collected, 22 fertilised, 1 used 6 frozen thanks to blasto. We were really lucky but I paid the price I was in a lot of pain the days after. Unfortunatly AF arrived the night before our test. We had FET last tuesday (they put two back this time) and we have to do our test on Saturday at home. I have been told that the test is not always easy to read so to do two tests, anyone know if this is true? Glad to be doing the test at home this time, we were made to leave by the back door last time and this felt like a bit of a kick (being emotional and all). Other than that I have found everybody friendly. The nurse I had at my first transfer was really nice and helped me to relax.

The next few days are going to be hard. I seem to go to the loo every 10 mins to see if AF has arrived (stupid I know but can't help it).

Great to know that you are all out there and good look to you all with all you are going through.

Charlotte (a paranoid monster)

Thursday, May 28th 2009, 5:59pm

:hi: Charlotte,

welcome to the thread :smile: I have not been on here long either, and am still finding my way around!!

You have found the right place though - all the girlies on here are lovely and very understanding and supportive :smile:

I am so sorry your first try at ICSI didn't work - it must have been heartbreaking :sadface:

I have not had IVF/ICSI (am waiting for IUI at mo) so I'm afraid I cannot answer your question about the tests!!!! I'm sure one of the girls on here will be able to help you though :smile:

Hope the next few days fly by and I have my xfingers and everything else crossed for you for Saturday!!

:goodluck:

Big :hugs:

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Thursday, May 28th 2009, 6:07pm

Hi Anita, glad you had a good BH - did it manage to take your mind off things for a little bit?

I had my friend's little girl for a sleepover on Monday - took her to the fair, went shopping, did lunch, and finished off with bowling!!!! Was absolutely shattered by time we got home, but it was worth it cos it was great fun and it took my mind off
'waiting' for the day!! :smile:

Yes it is less than a week til our appointment now - yippee :happy:

I'm sorry I'm so rubbish at knowing what is going on with your tx, but hopefully when I start mine I will understand a bit more about what you are talking about!!

How's it all going? Do the drugs make you feel ill?

Lots love and big :hugs:

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Thursday, May 28th 2009, 6:12pm

p.s. Anita - am just about to get my sparkely name :snigger: X

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Thursday, May 28th 2009, 6:15pm

Hi Cindy,
Thanks for your good wishes ,I know you will feel better once you start injecting at least you feel you are taking a positive step.
Anita
How are the injections going, I'm not very good at it, I keep getting lots of air bubbles, and feel I have very little liquid left at the end to inject with by the time Ive got rid of them, oh well practice makes perfect.

Good Luck Charlotte bet you are really excited and nervous fingers crossed for you it would be nice to have some positive news. I didnt know crm had a back door sounds a strange thing for them to do to you, very insensitive. Good Luck thumbup

Elliott

Friday, May 29th 2009, 11:19am

Hiya,

I think the back door thing is just to save everybody in the waiting room being upset. I couldn't stop crying and I guess it doesn't make other people feel very posotive!

As for your injections how are trying to get rid of your air bubbles? Once they are in the syringe you have to keep flicking at the plunger end and eventually they rise up. it takes some patients but once you get the hand of it you wonder what you were worried about x

Good luck :xxx3:

Saturday, May 30th 2009, 12:10am

Hi Charlotte

Welcome to FZ, you should find your journey a lot more bareable now that you can share with so many lovely ladies who are in exactly the same positon as you.

So sorry about your 1st Icsi not working but how fantastic with the amount of eggs collected and fertilised and you was so lucky to have 6 blastos waiting. I really hope this time your dreams come true.
I never knew about the back door either but i didn't go back to clinic to test or have a follow up app, i was to upset. I guess its so people don't have to put on a fake brave face to walk back thru waiting area.

We also did our 1st Icsi over xmas, started on the 24th Dec 08 fin on Feb 13th 09. We were not so lucky with our eggs, we only had 6 from our ec and only 1 fertilised...none frozen :tears: we are now well into our 2nd cycle of Icsi, today is day 4 of Stimms. We have scan on tuesday xfingers for lots of lovely follies maturing nicely. :pray: Did you use Synarel and Menopur?

Wow, its your test day tomorrow isn't it Charlotte? xfingers for a :BFP: :goodluck:

Nice to meet you, take care. babydust

Saturday, May 30th 2009, 12:38am

Hi Cindy,

I like your sparkly name, how did you get the info about the 2 of you under it tho?
Sounds like you too had a fab B,Hol, how old is your friends little girl? You gave her a fab day :happy:

Bless, i know its so hard waiting for the appointments to start. You will soon be there hun.

Don't be sorry about not knowing what i'm on about chuck, i only just know what i'm on about :snigger: Besides you will be wanting to find out everything you can about your IUI tx. Do you feel more comfortable with it all sice reading up on FZ what many ladies having IUI have talked about? I hope its helped, i really wish i had known about this site when we sarted with all the investigations initially.

With this cycle i have mainly been very very tired and emotional i think now i have started with menopur i feel a little better at the mo as i'm getting some hormones back in me :smile: will keep you informed. Thank you for asking. :happy:

Take care lovely ladie. blowkiss

Hi Katie

How are you coping? Hope you are o.k I think i would be a whole lot better if i never had to run around at Greggs every day. :snigger:

I hope you are finding the injections easier now chuck. xfingers Are you using Menopur? We are having to mix 4 powders to 1 liquid this time, i may have already said. (sorry if i have)
My Df helps with my injections every night i think we have got it down to a fine art now. If you still getting bubbles, like Charlotte mentioned keep flicking the syringe and they should rise to the tip and come out with hardley any liquid, we have found it easier to get them out if there is loads with no needle attatched. Make sure you flick them to the tip first tho. We take the big pink needle off and b4 putting small yellow needle on let the bubbles out.

Have you got your 1st Stimms scan on tuesday the same as us?

Take care sweetie.

Elliott

Saturday, May 30th 2009, 5:56am

Hi All,

AF arrived last night still did a test but BFN :bawl:

Not sure where to go from here.

Monday, June 1st 2009, 5:37pm

:hello: all,

Charlotte - I am so sorry about your :BFN: :sadface: Nothing I can say will help at this time really so I will just send you lots of big :hugs: and hope that you find the strength to work out what to do next!!

Anita - if you go into profile, then edit signature you can put in what you like and it will show up under your name :smile: My friend's 'little' girl is not so little - she is 11 now. My friend adopted her when she was 18 months old and she is lovely :happy: I am not feeling so lonely now I have found this forum and all the lovely ladies on it :happy: I know we are not going through the same tx but it is good to hear about how you are doing, cos my thoughts are will you and my fingers are always crossed for you :smile: Have our appointment on Wednesday and am starting to get nervous now - keep dreaming about it!!!! Thanks for your support lovely lady. Take care and keep me informed. I will let you know how we get on on Wednesday!!

KittyKat - :hello: How's things?

[zx033] and big :hugs:

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Monday, June 1st 2009, 6:44pm

Hi Charlotte,

I am so sorry about your Af arriving. Have you spoken to the clinic? I really hope its easier to cope with this horrible time now you have the support here.
Like Cindy said i know nothing can make you feel better at the mo but you know where we are if you want to talk rant or shout and scream.

Take care :hugs:

Elliott

Monday, June 1st 2009, 7:54pm

Hi All,

Thanks for your support x I spoke to the clinic this morning and they have arranged for us to see the consultant Wednesday Lunch. We didn't bother seeing them last time and I think that it is important to know what our options are.

Half of me thinks it's time for a rest and a holiday the other half wants to pick and get on again!

Thanks again Love to you all

Charlotte x :happy:

Monday, June 1st 2009, 9:29pm

Ahh Charlotte,

:goodluck: with app wednesday, i was exactly the same as you and never had a follow up app when our last cycle failed, i couldn't face going back there. Big regrets about mth later, i had so many questions unanswered. At least you will not be left not knowing what to do next like i was. It was my own fault tho shouldn't of said no to follow up.

Take care.

Tuesday, June 2nd 2009, 1:43pm

Hi Charlotte,

it is good that they have arranged an appointment for you so quickly, and hopefully like Anita said it will help you answer a few questions and help you decide where to go from here!!

What time are you there tomorrow? I have got an appointment at 2pm so might see you there :smile:

Take care and :goodluck: tomorrow.

[zx033] and big :hugs:

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Tuesday, June 2nd 2009, 1:53pm

Oh my god just had my first scan and I have 11 eggs 3 mature already better than expected as I just have the one ovary, I have to go back tomorrow for another scan but I am panicking a bit as havent told work and booked from a week on wednesday off as holiday as I though from past experience that would be when EC would be but it might be as early as this Friday, not sure what I am going to tell work. I just hope this doesnt go like the first time when they developed fast and I had lots of follicules with no viable eggs in them. :8o:

Charlotte hope your appointment goes ok try and make a list of questions you want to ask as once you get in there if you are anything like me your mind goes blank then you remember what you wanted to ask once you leave

grouphug

Tuesday, June 2nd 2009, 2:18pm

Hi KittyKat,

I don't know that much about ICSI yet but with that many eggs surely must have a chance that some will be good and survive, especially if it's the best yet and they are gonna collect them soon!! :smile: I have my xfingers for you :pray:

Try not to worry about work (I know it's easy to say but some things are more important!!) I have never pulled a sicky in my life, but if I have to for this then I will - it will stress me but I will!! :snigger:)

Sounds like we'll all be at the CRM tomorrow!!!! :snigger:

[zx033] and :goodluck:

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Tuesday, June 2nd 2009, 3:39pm

Anita, how did your scan go today?! (not that I'll know what you're on about when you tell me!! LOL :snigger:)

[zx033]

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Elliott

Tuesday, June 2nd 2009, 4:48pm

I'm there at 12.30 tomorrow x Maybe we should have pink badges or maybe a pink carnation!!!!!! :happy:

Anita, hope all is well hang on in there x

Charlotte

Tuesday, June 2nd 2009, 5:21pm

Might just miss you 2moz then Charlotte!! I'll probably still have my postie outfit on cos it's gonna be a bit of a rush to get there!!!! I hate going places in my uniform, everyone looks at me strange (or it's probably just me being paranoid!! :snigger:)

Hope it goes ok and you manage to get some answers. I'm going to take KittyKat's advice and write a list of ? with DF tonight, cos I always walk out of there thinking that I wish I'd asked this and I wish I'd asked that and thinking nevermind I'll ask it next time, and then I forget again!!!! :duh:

BIG :hugs: AND :xxx:

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Elliott

Tuesday, June 2nd 2009, 5:37pm

Let me know how it goes x

Tuesday, June 2nd 2009, 8:45pm

Hi Katie,

Fantastic news from your scan today, i am so pleased for you both. I have just tried to Pm you i hope you recieve it will check my sent msg's in a mo. How are you feeling, have you had much pain on the 1 side with all theat follie growing so quickly? I hope you are o.k. What time was you there today? We were there untill about 9.15a.m

:goodluck: for your scan tomorrow.

Take care.

Tuesday, June 2nd 2009, 9:10pm

Hi Cindy & charlotte.

Wishing you both lots of :goodluck: for your appointments tomorrow. I hope you both find out all you need to know. xfingers.

Thankyou both for your kind words, it means a lot. blowkiss

Scan i had today showed that i have 7 good size follies at the mo and a few smaller ones in both ovaries. will be checked again on Friday. I was quite happy with this although i was hoping for a few more good sized 1's. Then the Nurse said she would be very surprised if i would be ready Fri and that i might need to keep going till next Wed b4 booking in for Egg Collection. Put the right dampners on it. Mind i suppose there is no point thinking i might of been then finding out i'm not, but surely she could have waited till my day 11 check Fri to see how i've progressed. Anyway i am still trying to think on the positive side as this is better than my day 8 scan check last time. I only had 5 good size and they were all smaller than my 7 today. PMA PMA!

Take care you lovelies.

Wednesday, June 3rd 2009, 5:59pm

Hi Katie, Cindy & Charlotte.

How did you all get on today with your appointments? Hope you all got on very well.

Well i don't know about you guys but i am sooo tired today, i got woken up 3 times last night! First my Df was having a wierdo dream and got out of bad saying whats that, then saying o its just my phone got back in bed and carried on sleeping :snigger: took me ages to get back off and then my neighbours car alarm went off !! :thumbdown: took me ages to get back off again and then my DS, bless him woke me up as he was having a nose bleed.
Its o.k for them 2 as its Teacher training day at school tomorrow and school will be shut, my DF has booked the day off to look after DS. So while they both have a nice day i will be at work :mood:

Take caare all. blowkiss

Elliott

Wednesday, June 3rd 2009, 6:09pm

Hi All,

It went okay today. There is nothing to tell us really, it's all a game of chance! It is so frustrating AHHHHHHHH. Appartently the lab at the clinic is being closed down for August so it works out okay that we are going back for another go in September. We just have to try and forget about it for a while (easier said than done).

Thanks again and good luck to you all for the future.

Lots of Love Charlotte

Wednesday, June 3rd 2009, 7:37pm

Hi Girlies,

just got really annoyed cos I am typing this for the second time now - my computer keeps crashing and I nearly threw it up the wall a minute ago, don't worry my DF stopped me just in time!! :snigger:

Well good news - we start out tx 2moz and if everything goes ok with drugs we will be doing our 1st iui this cycle :happy:

Anita - hope you get some more sleep tonight!!!! Your DF and DS are lucky boys having tomorrow off. I use to work in a school (am a qualified nursery nurse) - 13 weeks holiday and all those training days was ace!! :D If it's any consolation I will be at work too, and then I have got to go to the dentist!!

Charlotte - they told me that at the clinic today too!! Am glad it won't affect your tx though :smile: Glad today went ok but I am sorry you didn't get the answers you wanted - it is sooooo frustrating when you want answers but there aren't any, but you still want them!!!! Take care and be strong!!

KittyKat (Katie) - Hope your scan went ok today :smile:

Lots of love to you lovely ladies (wanted to put a big X here but daren't use icons incase computer crashes again!!) :snigger:

Cindy :smile:

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Elliott

Wednesday, June 3rd 2009, 8:04pm

Cindy - That is great news hold on tight and keep your hands and feet in for the ride!!!! As my mum put it cross everything but your legs girl!!!!! :D

LOL Charlotte

Thursday, June 4th 2009, 4:42pm

Ahh Charlotte,
you will be able to have the next few Summer mths tx free, try ro chill out and enjoy the time together b4 you start agian September. The timing with the clinic chutting down in August has worked out perfect for you then, thats good news. Did they tell you what work they are having done in the lab?

:hugs:

Thursday, June 4th 2009, 4:51pm

Hi Cindy,

Wow, you start as soon as tomorrow that is fantastic, i bet you feel quite exciteted now. :goodkkuck: to you both, how long does your IUI cycle take b4 you know if you got a :BFP: ?

Hope your computer has stopped playing up i will be gutted if you smash it up. :snigger:

I got more kip last night but still knackered, Ds had another nose bleed bless him and DF sorted him out (which is an absolute 1s, he norm sleeps thru anything) but they decided to start having a conversation in our room while DF sat on our bed! X(
I'm a little aprehensive about my scan tomorrow now, i thought the pains would get worse if the follies were growing nicely to the size they should be but they are now worse to what they been the last few days. Will have to wait and see. I'm not going to stress about it, nothing i can do to change it. Just have to be patient.

Lots and lots of :goodluck starting tx tomorrow chuck, i can do a you know as i have no idea what you have to do. :snigger:

lurve

Thursday, June 4th 2009, 4:56pm

Anita - the nurse (I saw Olivia) said it is something to do with the air-conditioning/temperature in lab - they're changing it so it's better for the embryos!!How was work today? Did you sleep better last night?!

Charlotte - :snigger: I like your mum's saying :smile: We are going to Alton Towers next week so I really will be holding on tight and keeping my hands and feet in for the ride...and closing my eyes, and screaming!! :snigger:

[zx033]

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Thursday, June 4th 2009, 4:58pm

Hi Katie,

How did your 2nd scan go yesterday , hope all is great and your feeling o.k too. Have you managed to bring your hol forward slightly at work without telling em?

Take care and lots & lots of :goodluck:

lurve

Thursday, June 4th 2009, 5:03pm

What does Olivia look like, does she have long hair all tied back off her face? I didn't know the Nurse's name who saw us Tuesday wonder if thats her.

So i hope the temp is good enough at the mo for all the tx taking place b4 the make it better, its worried me a bit to be honest, what are your thoughts Cindy?

Thursday, June 4th 2009, 5:04pm

hello everyone,

I'm having my egg collection tomorrow :D hope I get some decent eggs. Am feeding hubby lots of protein tonight but its probably to late now to help his sperm. Hes having a trauma because he says he cant provide a sample at crm so we have to have a mad dash in the morning once hes got it in the pot.

Its like something from a carry on film.

Good luck with your scan Anita hopefully those follies are growing nicely
and good luck Cindy

Take Care everyone x

Thursday, June 4th 2009, 5:09pm

Anita, we must have been typing at the same time :snigger:

The nurse has estimated the insemination between days 13 - 15 depending on how I respond to the drugs (15 - 17th June), so after that I will be in my tww!!

Took my first Clomid tab this morning, so it is really happening now :smile: but :scared:

Glad you got more sleep last night :happy: Do you think your DS nose bleeds could be to do with the pressure caused by the weather? Bless him!!

I think you are right not to stress about your folicles?!! (:snigger:) Who knows what goes on inside our bodies, what we think is or isn't happening could quite easily be the opposite!! Try and stay positive and I will keep my xfingers that your scan shows up lots of big massive huge juicy folicles :happy:

[zx033]

p.s. Computer seems fine today and is still in one piece!! Think it was just being hormonal!! :snigger:

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Thursday, June 4th 2009, 5:19pm

Anita, Oliva has short blond hair (she had an aliceband in yesterday) and a smiley face. I think like with everything in life they are just trying to make improvements to what they've already got. Try not to worry I'm sure what they've got there is fine - apparently they are one of the best fertility clinics so they must be doing something right - I think they are just having an upgrade, and to be honest like with anything new there will probably be teething problems so it might be a blessing that you are having your tx before matie :smile: C X

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Thursday, June 4th 2009, 5:28pm

:thanx: Katie,

:goodluck: with your eggies 2moz - I hope you get lots of good uns :smile:

My DF is not looking forward to doing the business at the clinic again either!! It was so funny last night, he was giving me a blow by blow (excuse the pun!! :snigger:) demonstration of how it goes trying to get his little man in that ridiculous sized pot without spilling it - he had me in stitches :snigger: How far do you live from the clinic? We live about 20 miles away so I think DF will just have to bite the bullet and do it there again!!

[zx033]

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE