You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: May 16th 2014

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 1:46pm

Hi All,

Highlander- yesterday went well. 1st blast defrosted fine and was put back in at midday. Didn't feel a thing which was fantastic! Just trying to divert my mind and take it a bit easier for the next couple of weeks. OTD is 2 weeks today. I am so sorry that you were a negative today- was really hoping that you would be one of those people to get a positive overnight. It really gives me a a reality check and stops me from getting my hopes up when I hear bad news like that. You can do everything right and it still it is the lap of the gods x

Kaz- how many days until OTD? 6? Fingers crossed- do you think you will crack before then? I gave all my pregnancy tests that I have in our house to my husband to stop me from giving in before my OTD. Told him to hide them somewhere I couldn't find them! x

Maame- JEALOUS!! ;) Hope you have a lovely holiday and please bring back some sunshine to Aberdeen as it's pretty grim here at the moment! Hope your appointment goes well on the 19th and you get started again soon. I am sure you will be in the best frame of mind after your relaxing holiday x

Tazza- yep, my husband came in with me but wasn't convinced he saw anything! I saw a flash of a white line and it did look a bit like a shooting star. It was a lovely moment as in all my pregnancies they never got as far as having a scan and with each miscarriage the scans showed nothing- not even an empty sac- so it has always felt surreal and more difficult to get my head around what has happened. It was lovely seeing something for once......hopefully it lasts but even if doesn't I will always remember it x

Hope everyone is well in this crazy world
Xxx

Kaz23

Reg: Mar 17th 2010

Children: 4 year old daughter, her twin brother is our little angel watching over us. DS born April 2015.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 2:47pm

Hi everyone

Highlander - I am so sorry, have been thinking about you and was so hoping for good news. sending you :cuddle

Positive thoughts - sending you lots of :sticky: . Saturday is my OTD so only 3 days to go. I've nearly cracked a couple of times but not going to test early. For a start I only have the test kit that the clinic gave me, don't want to buy another one as I stay in such a small community somebody would bound to see me buying one!! DH came in with me too for ET, it was good for him to see as last year when we went through ET twice he couldn't come in as both times he was looking after DH, and the first time we ever did IVF four years ago they didn't do that scan so I didn't even get to see the embies.
AFM - still analysing every little twinge, one minute feeling positive the next in :sniff: . So far I've gotten further than I did on our last cycle as I started spotting on what would have been today so been a bit panicky everytime I go to the loo, so far so good though. Got a shiatsu appointment tomorrow so hoping it will help me relax.

Hi to everyone else.
:xxx:

Me 39 DH 41
TTC 3 years Diagnosis: unexplained
1st IVF July 2010: :BFP:

December 2010: Twins born @ 24+2, DS passed away shortly afterwards, DD fought a hard battle and after 4 months in neonatal came home.
February 2013 FET: :BFN:
August 2013 IVF : :BFN:
August 2014 IVF: :BFP:
DS born April 2015 @ 39 weeks

Reg: Mar 18th 2012

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 6:49pm

Highlander- sorry for your result, is this your first ivf? I know what your going through, sending you hugs xx
Kaz23- hang on in there, will keep everything crossed for you xx
Positive thoughts-hope your 2ww passes quickly, are you working or resting at home?
Maame- hope your having a relaxing holiday, good idea before ivf xx

I had my endo scratch today, was more painful than what I thought it was going to be, but survived. Start my tablets next week. :)

Reg: Oct 24th 2013

Children: None

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 5:45pm

Hello all

Highlander so sorry about your BFN i can't imagine what you r going through now. Lots of love your way xxx

Positivethoughts I had a smile on my face reading about your shooting star and it's great you got to share the moment with your hubby. I know it's early days but are you getting any signs yet? I can't wait for your OTD I hope you don't get impatient and test early cos that can mess with your head. The bestest of luck to you and DH.
Quick question though, what's the procedure from first follow up appointment for a FET?

Chocolate how painful is endo scratch compared to EC?? Hope u feel better soon.

Kaz23 good luck for Saturday. we all hoping for good news to keep our faiths up in this crazy IVF journey.

Hello to all others on here.
Sept2015FET BFP mc 7 wk :tears: :tears:
Feb2015FET BFP ECTOPIC :angry: :angry:
Jul 2015FET BFP baby girl

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 10:00pm

Hi All,

Highlander- how are you doing? You are in my thoughts xx

Maame, i got started on my second bleed after EC.....about 6 weeks later. I got the drugs at the appointment (4 weeks after EC) ready to start as soon as i had day one of bleed....i thought they wouldn't let me start so soon but they suggested it which was great. Oestrogen tabs three times a day and then a scan between day 11-13 and if they are happy with progress then progesterone pessaries/suppositories twice a day afterwards. I used them as suppositories as there was no leakage with it that way and everything has been fine with the tablets too. Transfer approx day 19....although i was day 20 for me as they were too busy on my day 19. Transfer is virtually painless so not the trauma of EC! I found it really nerve-wracking waiting to hear if your best blast has properly defrosted though on the morning of transfer but it was great to get one back on board again.

Really hoping i wont crack and test early- hubby soon to go offshore until testing date and i would really need him there either way. On my request, he has hidden all the pregnancy tests i had in the house and also the hospital one so i dont have any to use! As i work in pharmacy, its often an awkward purchase in case i know the pharmacist in charge so that will put me off going in and buying one too!

I dont have any symptoms yet. Because i know the drugs will mimic symptoms of pregnancy i am only looking out for new and different ones! In my previous pregnancies that all ended in miscarriage i had no symptoms of pregnancy so i wont be getting my hopes up until i feel something different from what i have been feeling already from the tablets.

Chocolate- was back at work an hour after the ET but it was just checking a few emails! I am a bit of a workaholic which is not always good for staying stress free! Was back at work fully the next day but i have changed to a desk job for a couple of weeks and pretty much cleared my diary so its just boring but stress-free paperwork for me for 2 weeks. My mind is being kept active though which has been great. Glad your scratch went well, even if it was a little sore. Hopefully thats what will make the difference for you this time. Best of luck for you!

Kaz- thanks Kaz! i am getting really excited for you for saturday!! Really hope you get some fantastic news....my fingers, toes everything are crossed for you!

Best wishes to all xxx

Reg: Mar 5th 2014

Friday, August 15th 2014, 9:04am

Hi all, thanks for all your messages and sorry for lack of personal replies. Had a couple of teary moments when my mind gets a chance to wander but coping ok when I'm busy.

Best of luck tomorrow kaz x
IVF #1 April 2014 Cancelled - OHSS so freeze all cycle
FET #1 July 2014 BFN
FET#2 Oct, :BFP:

Kaz23

Children: 4 year old daughter, her twin brother is our little angel watching over us. DS born April 2015.

Friday, August 15th 2014, 8:40pm

Thanks everyone. Been keeping busy to try and keep my mind off things. One minute I'm feeling confident the next not so much, will just need to see what happens tomorrow! xfingers

Me 39 DH 41

December 2010: Twins born @ 24+2, DS passed away shortly afterwards, DD fought a hard battle and after 4 months in neonatal came home.

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 7th 2008

Friday, August 15th 2014, 10:24pm

Good luck for tomorrow Kaz...everything's xfingers for you

Highlander - big :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else xxx

Kaz23

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 5:02am

Morning everyone!
I hadn't planned on being up this early but DH's alarm went off at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep! It was fine though as it meant he was there to see the test result instead of me texting him. So we got our :BFP: , absolutely delighted, can't find the right words! The past few days I had wondered but didn't want to get my hopes up too much. I went to my shiatsu appointment on Thursday and I just had a feeling the lady that I go to 'knew' judging by her smile and glint in her eye when I said I'd let her know how things went. Going to try and keep it our secret for as long as possible, our family know that we went through IVF but didn't tell them our test date etc so will try and hold out as long as possible.
Lots of love to you all.

Me 39 DH 41

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 6:40am

:congrats: Kaz...fab news xxx

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 8:17am

What lovely news to wake up to Kaz!! Massive congratulations!! :) :) :)

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 10:36am

Congrats kaz, I am so happy for you xxxxxxx

This news gives us all hope. I have had a wee bit of bleeding since my endo scratch but nothing too bad. Start my tablets on Wednesday.

Hope everyone is well. Xxx

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 6:24pm

Big big congratulations kaz. It makes it all worth it in the end if it's good news. Real confidence boost for us all. Amazing news

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 10:57pm

Fantastic news Kaz, congratulations to you both :thumbsup2:
Wishing you a happy healthy 8 months xxx
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

Tuesday, August 19th 2014, 8:34pm

Hi everyone,

Maame- how fund your appointment go today? Hope you got a clear plan for the way forward x

AFM I am now 7dp5dt but not feeling too hopeful. Was screaming in agony last night with awful stomach pains. I didn't know what it was at the time and it actually felt much more sore than the OHSS after EC. It has marginally eased today, although if am still walking like a 90 year old! I think now that it was trapped wind from all the drugs and not being able to take my IBS medicine at the moment. It is strange that all of a sudden my body is reacting to everything when I have been on the oestrogen and progesterone for a while with no issues. Has anyone else had these symptoms too?

Sorry for the moan 8|

Xxx

Tuesday, August 19th 2014, 9:36pm

Hello everyone
Positivethoughts it was a very brief appointment. I was given my tablets to start with my next period. So it's all systems go. My only worry now is, if my period plays up, DH might be offshore for ET. Oh well, we will see how it goes.
So sorry to hear about your stomach pains do feel better soon cos we all need u strong for OTD. Don't be silly about moaning that's what this is for. Moan all u want

Just out of curiosity, what is everyone's opinion on the success rates of fresh cycle and FET? I asked the doctor today and she said they both same but she had to say that to a patient soon to undergo FET didn't she?

Kaz how r u doing?? Have u had time to take it in properly yet??

Hope everyone else is ok

Kaz23

Wednesday, August 20th 2014, 1:35pm

Hi everyone

Positive thoughts - do hope you are feeling better today. This is maybe not the same but I do remember from our first ivf that I was severely bloated and uncomfy (putting it mildly!) due to quite a few ovarian cysts (which wasn't unusual for me as I've had them before but the drugs certainly didn't help)!

Maame - think it's still sinking in. still analysing every little twinge but need to keep telling myself not to get worked up about it as I mind my pal telling me when I was pregnant with the twins that things are bound to be a bit weird 'down there' as by body will be making changes etc. been really tired too, but at the same time I think that's maybe me just recovering after all the drugs, whilst on buserelin I never sleep well, only get about 4 - 5 hours sleep, previous to that we were busy on the farm with lambing so I think my body is now thinking 'finally we can rest!!'

Hi to everyone else.

Me 39 DH 41

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 9:53pm

Hi all,
My stomach is pretty much back to normal which is a massive relief. I think it was trapped wind (never thought it could be that sore!) and an inflamed stomach lining which I get every now and then. It's been a lot worse than normal because I can't take any of my prescribed medicines to deal with it. Now the pain has subsided I feel a lot more able to not test until my OTD- Wednesday. Got lots of stuff planned over the weekend but when my hubby goes offshore Sunday-Tuesday I think that's when things may get a bit tougher. At least the tests are hidden!!
Not feeling too positive about the results but I still have a little hope so fingers crossed!

Hope AF comes on time Maame!
I was told that a FET was now as close to a fresh cycle in success rates due to the new freezing technique of vitrification....hope that is the case!

Kaz, glad everything us still going well. Take it easy!

Xxxx

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 7:53am

Hi positive thoughts, how are you feeling? Have you managed to stay away from the tests? Good luck for tomorrow xxx

Hope everyone well xx

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 12:57pm

Hi Chocolate,
Still not tested.....haven't even been tempted since the pain went away. Have woken up this morning a little on edge so know I must be a bit stressed about it now. Just want to know so I can get on with things no matter what.....waiting isn't much fun!
Thanks for the good wishes.....fingers crossed! Xxx

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 4:21pm

Positivethoughts The best of luck for tomorrow. Just like your user name, have positive thoughts about tomorrow. I've crossed everything for you and your DH

My AF has decided not to arrive. How typical?? Hopefully it comes soon so I can crack on.

Kaz23

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 9:10pm

good luck xfingers for tomorrow positive thoughts.

Me 39 DH 41

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 11:30pm

Good luck for tomorrow Positivethoughts xfingers Xx

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 9:00am

Hi All,
Thanks for all your lovely messages but I am sorry to say that the test result was negative. Pretty gutted as you can imagine. Going to take it easy today xx

Kaz23

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 12:30pm

so so sorry positive thoughts, had everything crossed for you. sending big hugs :cuddle xxx

Me 39 DH 41

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 12:50pm

So sorry :hugs: xx

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 1:34pm

Terribly sorry to hear this Positivethoughts. What a shame

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 1:36pm

So sorry positive thoughts, sending you hugs. Take care xxxx

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 9:14pm

So sorry to hear that positive thoughts, was really hoping you'd have better news x

Have you got hubby at home for a few days?

((Big hug))
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

Reg: Feb 16th 2014

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 9:22pm

Really sorry to read your news Positive thoughts. Take care of yourself x
ICSI #1: BFP, heartbeat seen at 7 & 8 weeks, miscarriage at 9 + 6 weeks

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 9:21am

How are you positive thoughts ? When are you back at work? Was his your first ivf?

How is everyone else getting on?

Have you got a date for your scan kaz? How are you keeping?

I start my FSH injections on Friday, got scan Wednesday. :)

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 11:47am

Update and rant

Morning all
How are you doing Positivethoughts??

I'm on day 4 oestrogen tablets and I must confess I feel so negative about the whole process now with all the BFN on here with FET. I know each individual case is different but I've read back on this forum and the statistics are not great at all. We got great news with Kaz but she was a fresh cycle.

Quite selfishly, I was praying for Positivethoughts to have a BFP so I could get excited about my cycle. But unfortunately, she also got BFN just like highlander who also had a FET.

My scan is booked for 8/9/14 then I'll be given a date for ET. Hopefully I'll have a positive attitude by then.

Sorry guys for being so gloomy but that's exactly how I'm feeling at the moment.

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 3:31pm

Maame, this ivf journey is very hard. You have to try and stay positive. I have done a fresh cycle and a frozen, they both failed. So fresh doesn't always work either. This forum is great for support and advice but you can't think that because a percentage of frozen cycles has failed that yours will also. You need to get your head together and keep thinking positive. Is this your first cycle? You should have a look at aberdeens assisted reproduction website for actual figures, not all frozen cycles fail. I am trying to stay positive for my cycle, my attitude is now 'if its meant to be, it will happen when the time is right'. Life is hard but everything happens for a reason. Good luck and just keep thinking it could work, they wouldn't do FET if it never worked .

Reg: Oct 25th 2012

Children: Little girl via IVF at Aberdeen.

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 4:27pm

Maame, I know its a very difficult road to be on, but I know of at least 2 ladies who have been successful recently with FET. Both are 35+. Easier said than done, but try to remain positive.

chocolate how are you getting on with your injections?

positivethoughts - sorry to hear your news, have you got a date for follow up?

How is everyone else getting on? xx
TTC 2007

1st IVF June/July 2013 cancelled

2nd IVF Sept/Oct/November 2013 - :BFP:

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 6:47pm

Hello everyone,

Positive thoughts - hoping you're okay.

Chocolate 100 - got my fingers crossed for you over the next few weeks. Hope scan is fine.

Tazza - hope you and your wee girl are doing well :)

I'm finally about a week away from being able to call the clinic and announce "it's day 1"! It's been a long journey to get here, but all of the extra months of healthy eating and supplements can only be a good thing. Aiming for EC around end of October (also aiming to not go loopy on hormones and to stay positive).

Maame - I know of a couple of FET BFPs recently too. Try not to get too down. I will be 42 by the time I start my first cycle. The statistics are awful at my age but you just never know. What do you do to help with the stress of it all?

Hope everyone else is well.

x

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, September 1st 2014, 9:26am

Maame you really cant go on us ladies on this site, as we are just a very small number compared to the clinic itself. Please try and think positive as it does help. We all have various reasons why we are cycling & we will all react differently to the meds etc. they wouldn't do FET if there wasn't a chance it would work xx

Hope everyone's well? Xx

av13

Ace

Reg: Aug 12th 2013

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 5:46pm

Round 3!!!!!

Hi ladies

Not been on for a long time, sorry! Had a bit of catching up to do.
I was going to be starting icsi round 3 in january but the nurse spoke to consultant and it was agreed I can start with my next period!!!! I will be doing short protocol this time so will be starting norethisterone around the 12th october and egg collection prob first week in november. Eeeeep. Really nervous.
I will be on 300iu of fsh this time and they are going to leave it 38hours instead of 36 after hcg shot this time before EC as had quite a few immature eggs last time but scared I will ovulate, especially since the first cycle they were all mature.

Catkins- looks like im not too far behind you with dates. How you feeling about it?

Chocolate- hows your treatment going? You had an endoscratch didnt you? Can you remember on what day it was? Think im going to be having mine about the week before starting tabs, about a month before egg collection, does that sound about right? Im sure last time it was a lot longer between the two. I found it soooo painful last time so dreading it.

Sorry to hear your news positive thoughts

Maame- I know what you mean about feeling so negative, its difficult staying positive all the time, bumbleebee is right though, we're just a small percentage of people at the clinic and everyone is so different.

Hope your all ok tazza?! Hows baby?

Hi to everyone else. :wave:

xXxxx sorry for the long post hehe

av13

Ace

Reg: Aug 12th 2013

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 5:48pm

One final question
Did any of you have accupuncture? How often did you have it? Dont know if there is any point in me starting now, may have left it a bit late??!

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 6:31pm

Hi av13, glad you got dates to get started again. Endo scratch is about month before egg collection and hospital only do it on a Wednesday afternoon. . Take painkillers before, hospital forgot to tell me. I have first scan tomorrow then injections start on Friday. Never had acupuncture xx

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 8:37pm

Hi ladies!

Maame - think positive... our crap results mean odds are in your favour (someone has to get that elusive bfp!) Fingers crossed x

AV13 - that's great they've brought it forward :thumbsup: I had acupuncture week before, immediately before transfer and immediately afterwards (in the cubicle where you get ready for EC/ET) ET obviously didn't work in my case, but might be other factors - waiting for follow up. Accupuncture worked wonders with my endo in the past so I do believe it can make a difference. Never to late to start - I've read some woman having first session just before IVF but it looks like you've got a few weeks so would recommend you try it.

Best of luck Catkins & Chocolate x

AFM, first week or so after bfn passed in a bit of a daze - everything seemed pointless if that makes any sense? Feeling much better now and ready for next attempt. Had niece to stay this weekend - fantastic couple of days just pottering about - feeding the hens, picking and cooking own veg, collecting shells in the rain ... their enthusiasm for life at that age never ceases to amaze me! Heart just melted when she woke with a huge smile and wrapped her wee arms round my neck the next day - desperate to have our own family more than ever!

Hello to anyone I've missed :hello:
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

Reg: Oct 25th 2012

Children: Little girl via IVF at Aberdeen.

Wednesday, September 3rd 2014, 5:02pm

av - I know a few ladies regularly have acupuncture and it does help them have better results at collection. Do you know if there is anyone nearby who could do it? Some ladies swear by it, some just enjoy the relaxation! Each to their own. All well here thanks.

Hope everyone is well.

x
TTC 2007

1st IVF June/July 2013 cancelled

2nd IVF Sept/Oct/November 2013 - :BFP:

Kaz23

Wednesday, September 3rd 2014, 8:01pm

Hi everyone

AV - i had acupuncture in run up to our first IVF. I didn't do it this time round purely for the fact I couldn't fit it in otherwise I would have done.

Chocolate - hope scan went well today

Hi to everyone else, sorry for lack of personals.

AFM had our 7 week scan today, everything looks good. They've discovered I have large cysts on my left ovary hence why I feel really bloated and uncomfy. I had these the last time too so not too worried, spoke to the Aberdeen nurse today too and she said they should disappear in next few weeks.

Me 39 DH 41

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, September 3rd 2014, 8:26pm

Awww lovely news Kaz xxx

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 8:46am

Morning all!

That's great kaz, hopefully those cysts disappear soon x

Quick question to anyone who's had failed FET- was your second period ( the one after fail bleed) a normal one or does it take a while to go back to normal? I'm on day 21 but been having really bad cramps and ovary pains past few days, just trying to work out if its
hormones settling or if my endo starting to flare up again... Fail bleed was pretty light so hubby thinks I'm just getting 2 for price of 1 this month, did you find that was the case?
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 9:53am

Morning, great news everything is well Kaz xx
Highlander, after my 1st failed fresh cycle I bled for 5 weeks, After my failed FET I think my period was normal but everyone's body reacts different to drugs. Just think how many hormones you have been putting in your body, plus you want your body cycle back to normal before starting again. It's 3 periods I think before you start again. Have you got a date for follow up appointment?

I had my first fsh injection last night, wasn't too bad but completely forgot what to do, I should be an expert xx :)

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 10:28am

Thanks chocolate, no sign of appt yet but I remember reading on here recently about a nine week wait so only half way there...

Sure you'll be an expert with the fsh jags again in a few days!
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

Monday, September 8th 2014, 11:52am

Hi all,

Hope everyone is feeling well and positive.

Kaz - that's wonderful news! Hope the cysts disappear soon.
AV13 - never too late for acupuncture. Lots of people just get it during treatment. I get it every 2 weeks but will be getting it more often over next couple of months. I'm seeing my acupuncturist on Thursday when I have to bring my protocol. Can let you know what she suggests, if you're interested? I think I will be in for EC at end of October - nice to know we're going through it at the same time!
Chocolate 100 - hope you're getting on okay with the injections. Fingers crossed for you.
Bumblebee - are you settled into your new house yet?
Highlander - hope that appointment comes soon.

I am now on day 2 - time to download the IVF belief CD onto my ipod and find some inner calm ^^

xx

Reg: Sep 8th 2014

Monday, September 8th 2014, 4:36pm

Hi ladies, I found this site when I was searching for information on the Aberdeen fertility clinic. To introduce myself, I'm 27.. And have been TTC for just over a year, so not too long. GP tests showed that I don't appear to ovulate so I've been referred to the fertility clinic...just sent my questionnaire off today :) feels good to get the ball rolling! I have a couple of questions if anybody is in the know...I am overweight and above the BMI that is required to qualify for nhs funded treatment, I also smoke (but that can be rectified with some hard work!) I struggle with my weight because I've been on steroids (asthma) for years and suffer with PCOS (you'd be shocked at how little I eat considering my size!) ... I realise the treatment may be an issue... But are they going to turn me away at the door for even investigations? If anyone knows I'd love to hear your experiences! Baby dust to you all :dust: Xxx

Monday, September 8th 2014, 6:58pm

Hello ladies

Thanks for your very encouraging and uplifting words. I'm feeling much more positive now.
had my scan today and nurse was happy with my 8.7mm lining so we are good to go. Our transfer date is next Tuesday which happens to be our wedding anniversary. 16 is a lucky number for me so I'm hoping it's not just a crazy coincidence.

I'm more excited and upbeat now but a bit nervous about the pessaries I start on Wednesday. I've read some bad side effects of it. .

Naturally
You very welcome. My only experience is they are very strict about the smoking bit and will test u to see if u r a smoker so if u can, try and do something about it before u go for your initial scan. Hope it goes well for u.

Positive thoughts how r u doing??? Stupid question but just to let u know I'm thinking about u. Xxxxxxx

Reg: Sep 8th 2014

Monday, September 8th 2014, 8:00pm

Naturally
You very welcome. My only experience is they are very strict about the smoking bit and will test u to see if u r a smoker so if u can, try and do something about it before u go for your initial scan. Hope it goes well for u.
Hi maame, yes I guessed the smoking would be a big thing, that I can fix easily :) (grumpily but easily haha!) I think I'm more worried about the weight!

My lucky number is also 16!!! I think it's definitely a sign... Good luck!! :goodluck:

18 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

18 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE