You are not logged in.

Unread posts ~

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 7th 2008

Tuesday, September 30th 2008, 6:10pm

oh well i found out about xmas. The last egg recovery will be 19th December and then the first one in 2009 will be 12th Jan.

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Tuesday, October 7th 2008, 5:25pm

is there anymore aberdeen attenders here???

Reg: Jul 27th 2008

Children: IVF/ICSI miracle born 06 Jan 2010

Wednesday, October 8th 2008, 7:31pm

Hey Andrea,

Just seems to be a few of us here at the moment.

How are you doing?

Are you all set for your app, not long now - must be quite exciting!!

TTC 4 yrs
Me - 32 yrs, DH - 32 yrs
clomid then IVF

1st IVF Apr 09 :BFP: bab21

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, October 8th 2008, 8:08pm

hi jane

im fine thanks. on holiday this week and bored out my head!!!! m DB is offshore, typical eh?

the aberdeen lot are very quiet at the moment. have you heard anyword yourself? im getting excited but my DB wasnt very impressed when i started talking about him getting blood taken. he doesnt like needles, he walked out of out initial appointment when i had to get some taken. poor thing. ive told him not to worry. i wouldnt put him under pressure by staying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

not sure about me having change my avatar!!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "2angels" (Oct 8th 2008, 8:09pm)

Wednesday, October 8th 2008, 8:17pm

Hey Andrea,

Im still waiting for news of my first appointment - but getting vloser to the dates i would hear, they said Nov - Feb would be when i would get my app date so although its still (well only just) Oct im coming home from work and hoping so so much theres a letter, cant be much longer.

Thats a shame he doesnt like needles, im quite lucky my DH was a rather mental child so got used to needles at a young age, for me i got very used to it as a teenager due to my cyst and acne problems (what fun for a teenager).

Im sure he will get used to it, will happen a lot during treatment.

My DH used to say he wanted to stay 'headside' when we had a baby, but last week his mate had his first and told him it doesnt quite work like ok tv and now he seems a bit scared - but hey at least he is positive we will have a baby.

Having a tough week as yesterday was the munchkins 3rd birthday (my best friends DD) and we started trying before she was even conceived, love her to bits but so so want our own.
xxxxxx

TTC 4 yrs
Me - 32 yrs, DH - 32 yrs
clomid then IVF

Wednesday, October 8th 2008, 8:18pm

Hey Andrea,

Just noticed your note about your avatar - i think it looks good, nice to see who talking to

Just wish i was that brave - have told o few people about our problems

TTC 4 yrs
Me - 32 yrs, DH - 32 yrs
clomid then IVF

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, October 8th 2008, 8:48pm

no being cheeky but i would phone them and ask do they know how long yet? i did and they were really helpful. they can advise you roughly when it would be. it would let you relax a bit.

im the opposite, ive told so many folk its awful. im such a blabber and its done me no favours.

xxxxxxxxx

Thursday, October 9th 2008, 1:11pm

Hi Andrea,

I took your advice and phoned this morning - woman i speak to was very nice.
She said i should expect to receive a letter confirming my first consultation in the new year (prob Jan but maybe Feb), she said they are running a bit behind schedule at the moment as only recently sent out the letters they planned to send in july (my initial letter said i should hear between Oct and Feb, so sounds about right).

How long after you got your letter was your con first con appointment scheduled for? trying to work out how much in advance they send the letters (and hoping its not too long - just cant wait to get started). ?(

Trying to look on the positive side that it gives me a bit more time to loose some more weight - im not overweight for IVF but want to be as healthy as i can for the treatment :smile:

TTC 4 yrs
Me - 32 yrs, DH - 32 yrs
clomid then IVF

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wee Janey" (Oct 9th 2008, 1:12pm)

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, October 9th 2008, 3:28pm

hi jane

i honestly cant remember how long ago i got the letter. was a wee while before tho. it was a huge pack, as had all the consent forms, appointment letter, group session appointment and also a blood pack for bloods for between day 2-5 or your cycle. also my DB had to arrange another SA, but got that done in inverness. so you will soon know when it arrives in the post.

i know what you mean about the losing weight bit. i started last year and lost 2stone, but a few pounds are creeping on. dont know whether to join slimmers again or try myself. easier said than done tho

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thursday, October 9th 2008, 7:33pm

Hey Andrea,

Thanks - i cant wait to get all the info and get started.

Well done on losing the 2 stone, i know its difficult to keep off (im like a yo yo). I also couldnt decide whether to go back to WW or try myself, decided on joining the gym instead (about same cost as ww per month), so far so good, just need to keep it up til treatment :snigger:

Its strange but i think phoning the clinic and speaking to them has made it seem all the more real for me, been a mix of scared and excited all day.

xxxx

TTC 4 yrs
Me - 32 yrs, DH - 32 yrs
clomid then IVF

Reg: Sep 28th 2008

Sunday, October 12th 2008, 5:54pm

Hi girls,

I have just found this thread about Aberdeen Fertility Centre. I started DR on 3rd Oct. I have a diary in MALE FACTOR/ICSI diary section 'The Foxy Files'.

A little bit about me:
We are having ICSI treatment (privately funded) Me-26 DH-40. Our first ever cycle and it is so exciting!

I am sorry to hear that some of you have such a long wait until your appointments and information.

Foxy

TTC with IVF - 3.5 years
2011 - BFP
Boy 11/11/11 - 4 weeks early!

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Sunday, October 12th 2008, 6:46pm

hi foxy

welcome to the aberdeen section. :chocs: :flowers:

i have posted in your diary

:xxx3:

Sunday, October 12th 2008, 8:52pm

Hi Foxy,

Welcome to the Aberdeen section - good luck with the ICSI :smile:

I really shouldnt complain about the waiting list for Aberdeen, many of the other girls on here have much longer waits.

I will check out your diary, please let us know how you find things at Aberdeen.

Take care
xxx

TTC 4 yrs
Me - 32 yrs, DH - 32 yrs
clomid then IVF

Thursday, October 16th 2008, 7:01pm

KNOCK KNOCK . . . Anybody in?

Hhh . . .Eee . . .Lll . . .Lll . . .Ooo! Is it just me or does anybody else hear an echo in here! Must be because nobody seems to be here but me!!

If your out there Aberdeen girls - say hello.

TTC with IVF - 3.5 years
2011 - BFP

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "FoxyPink" (Oct 16th 2008, 7:01pm)

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, October 16th 2008, 9:16pm

hi foxy

it is really quiet in this bit aint it? its too cold tho so folk maybe all cuddled up in their jammies!!!

im still about tho!!!

xxxx

Saturday, October 18th 2008, 5:34pm

Hey guys,

Looks like only the 3 of us using this thread (and im months from even going to Aberdeen).

How are you getting on with DR Foxy?

Andrea - How are you feeling about your app?

TTC 4 yrs
Me - 32 yrs, DH - 32 yrs
clomid then IVF

pamelag088

Superstar

Reg: Oct 20th 2008

Children: tj born 20/11/09

Monday, October 20th 2008, 2:37am

Hello ladies, I am a new member and am also getting treated at aberdeen,
We first went for investigation 2 years ago but due to a genetic condition i have we have been passed through pre preg, genetics and the usual fertility doctors and has took so long to get everything to come together,
We are getting ICSI and I've been reading all the posts on this page and its so good to see other people in same boat as me.
I think unless you going through it yourself its very difficult to understand(hard enough for me lol)
We still on waiting list but uckily its been backdated to our first apt due to amount of investigations we needed and just been told we near top of list.
Is there any way you can find out where you are on list?
I wish all of you on here the best of luck with all your treatments and thanks for writing all your comments, don't feel so alone now :D

Monday, October 20th 2008, 6:56pm

Hi there,

Welcome to the Aberdeen clinic thread :D

Always good to have another girly on here so we can share information and advice.

Thats great you are nearly at the top of the list, i would recommend giving the clinic a call and asking. Andrea prompted me to phone last week and i found out i can expect my letter with info and con app date in Jan (hopefully), they were very helpful and sure they will be with you.

Andrea had her first app today so hopefully she will be along soon to let us know what to expect.

take care

xxx

TTC 4 yrs
Me - 32 yrs, DH - 32 yrs
clomid then IVF

Monday, October 20th 2008, 9:02pm

Hi Pamela, it's great that you are joining us.

I agree with Jane - I have always found the staff at Aberdeen really approachable and helpful (and I have phoned with some really pathetic questions!! :snigger:

Sorry Jane - I just realised that you had posted. DR is going fine. I had my downreg scan and blood test today - which confirmed that my hormone levels were nice and low and I can start stimulation drugs on Wednesday. I will be injecting Buserelin (for down reg) in the morning and Gonal-F (to start building up my follicles) in the evening. Gonna look like a right pin-cushion. Not to worry!

I hope time passes quickly for you (and you Pamela!) and you get your treatments underway very soon.

Andrea - how was appointment - when can you start DR? Hope it went well.

TTC with IVF - 3.5 years
2011 - BFP

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "FoxyPink" (Oct 20th 2008, 9:04pm)

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, October 20th 2008, 9:42pm

hi all

welcome pamela. good luck with your journey and yes, just phone them!! i did and as jane also says, they are really nice and helpfull. they will let you know roughly when it is to be, so you can relax for a while

appoitment went well. ive written a whole lot in my diary so check that out.

basically, we are waiting on blood results but might be starting down regulating next tuesday, the 28th. if not, then it will be in december as my cycle next month will clash with their closure for xmas/new year

anything you want to know please just ask

thanks

xxxxxxxx

Tuesday, October 21st 2008, 7:28pm

Hi all,

Andrea - just saw your diary and sounds like things went well, hope you get to start DR soon and that xmas hols dont get in your way.

Foxy - good luck when you start the stimms, hope DR was ok for you.

Pamela - hope you have settled in at FZ and everything is going well

I just get so excited hearing how you guys are getting on and wish all the luck in the world and for BFPs as huge big xmas pressies

TTC 4 yrs
Me - 32 yrs, DH - 32 yrs
clomid then IVF

Moogle

Reg: Sep 12th 2008

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Wednesday, October 22nd 2008, 1:39pm

Hey, am afraid I'm one of the ones lurking in their jammies :O

Hi Pamela, good luck with everything and I hope you don't have to wait tooo long for the ICSI. I'm just a new referral to Aberdeen too so we don't know what's going to happen with us yet - 2nd appointment in December - but so far they all seem really nice at the clinic, especially the girls on the phone.

Best wishes and :dust: to all of you Aberdeen lasses!

Take care Lx

BFP Jan 2008: M/C at 13 weeks
BFP April 2009: Fantastic Finlay born 3/1/2010 xx
BFP May 2011: Beautiful Brodie born asleep 2/1/2012 xx
BFP June 2012: M/C at 5 weeks
BFP Oct 2012: Cuddly Kira born 6/6/2013 xx

My diary: Sunshine, Stars and Rainbows

Wednesday, October 22nd 2008, 4:33pm

Hi Moogle,

Its nice to meet you. I hope all goes well with your future treatment.

Best of luck and I am looking forward to hearing how your appointment in December goes.

x

TTC with IVF - 3.5 years
2011 - BFP

Reg: Aug 5th 2008

Wednesday, October 22nd 2008, 4:38pm

hi all

sorry aint been around here much hope you are all doing fine.

iv got my follow up cons app tomoro so should hopefully have FET in next month or so .

sending you all lots of love
IVF 1 AUG 08 BFN
FET FEB 09 BFN
IVF 2 MAY 09 BFN BLEEDING 6 DAYS BEFORE TEST DAY
WE ARE HAVING A BREAK FROM IVF FOR NOW

Wednesday, October 22nd 2008, 5:49pm

Hi Natalie, welcome back.

I hope all goes well at your appointment tomorrow - you must be really excited!!

TTC with IVF - 3.5 years
2011 - BFP

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "FoxyPink" (Oct 22nd 2008, 5:49pm)

Wednesday, October 22nd 2008, 7:50pm

Hi Moggle,

Good to know there are a few of us going to Aberdeen - i can always use the advice and support.

Natalie - good luck tomorrow with your app, hopefully not long til your frosties will be back where they belong

TTC 4 yrs
Me - 32 yrs, DH - 32 yrs
clomid then IVF

pamelag088

Superstar

Thursday, October 23rd 2008, 12:44am

Hello again,
Thanks for all the info, i will give them a call and see roughly when il be starting, im not even sure to expect, reading all your posts just bamboozled me lol
whats dr?
im glad everything going wel for everyone, soon you will all be writing in with morning sickness and swollen ankles lol

Thursday, October 23rd 2008, 7:36pm

Hi Pamela, I am really sorry that you have been confused my our posts.

This is my first time at ICSI (not sure if your having IVF or ICSI - they are the same but different in a way) but if you don't mind I can give you a wee run through of the usual cycle (bear in mind that all I have to tell you is what I am going through and what I have heard other girls say they are going through!!)

On day 21 of my cycle I started DR (down regulating - which means injecting (or some girls are given a nasal spray) to make your body stop producing it's own eggs). I took an injection at the same time every night for about 21 days. I had my period in this time - which is normal. The drug is Buserelin - but there are different names for it.

Then I had to go in for a blood test and scan - this checked that the down regulation had worked and that I could start the next stage.

Now I am 'stimming' - stimulating the follicles in my ovaries so that they start to produce many eggs. This involves a 2nd injection (mine is called Gonal-F but there are many others) and I will take this for around 10/12 days - having a few more blood tests and scans - and then when my follicles are of a certain size - I will have Egg Collection. During this time I keep going with the Buserelin as well.

Egg Collection - involves going in and carefully removing all the eggs.
In the lab the 'experts' will fertilise my eggs with some of my hubby's sperm and leave them for a few days to see how well the develop. After a few days of careful monitoring I will return to the hosp and carefully have the 'best' embryos put back in.(Embryo Transfer) (I am not sure if Aberdeen will put in 1 or 2 embryos).

2ww (2 week wait) this is the fortnight after the Embryo Transfer when I think I have to use supositries (either in front door or back door - he he!!) to help thicken up my lining for the embryos I think and then at the end of the fortnight I can do the very exciting pregnancy test to check if the treatment has been successful or not!!

I hope this is of help Pamela - remember this is what is happening in my treatment - but I think that most girls go through the same or similar.

Good luck - please don't hesitate to ask any other questions.

TTC with IVF - 3.5 years
2011 - BFP

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, October 23rd 2008, 9:44pm

well explained foxy

ur a star starsmile

pamelag088

Superstar

Thursday, October 23rd 2008, 9:44pm

Thank you that was so much help.
its ICSI i am getting too so it prob will be much and such the same, you must be so excited but at same time must be so frustrated and scared having to wait and make sure everything going the way its supposed to.
I wish you all the best.
it will prob be a good while before i start the treatment but its exciting just knowing i am on the list and its actually going ahead as its felt like forever since we got referal.
im so glad i found this site thanks

pamela

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, October 23rd 2008, 9:48pm

hi pamela

welcome to the aberdeen section

im waiting to start my IVF and this site has been so supportive and informative

:xxx:

pamelag088

Superstar

Thursday, October 23rd 2008, 9:53pm

I know I feel same, its so good to talk to other ppl who are experiencing same things i will be.
when you start your treatment?

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, October 23rd 2008, 9:56pm

yeah ive learned so much by reading everyones experiences. everyone is lovely on here and willing to answer any questions you may have, so if you have any then ask away, and someone will help

im hoping to start on tuesday.but waiting on the nurses to phone me with blood results. if not it will be in december.

pamelag088

Superstar

Thursday, October 23rd 2008, 9:58pm

wow so you will be hoping tuesday.
how long since you first started investigations etc?
do you live far from aberdeen?

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, October 23rd 2008, 10:05pm

hi

i found out approx 8yrs ago that i had blocked tubes. had various tests, and several laparoscopys done, and an op last year to try and unblock them. that didnt work tho.

i was seen last june in aberdeen then on waiting list since then.

unfortunately i stay in the highlands and takes approx 4hrs to get to aberdeen.

what stage are you at?

pamelag088

Superstar

Thursday, October 23rd 2008, 10:10pm

oh wow 4 hrs. I thought I was bad im only an hour drive.
we have just just finished all investigations, hubby had undescended testicles that wasnt corrected til he was 10 which didnt work, his first sample only showed up 1 dead sperm, his second sample was much better got about 400 good ones which were frozen.
we also had to go through genetics as i have a heredity condition so once all lose ends with andrology and genetics tied up we finally got put on list, luckily they put us on from last nov so they reckon we be at top of list before june next year so its just a case of waiting now.

Thursday, October 23rd 2008, 11:32pm

Pamela, I hope your wait isn't long. There is nothing worse than waiting and waiting and waiting!

Andrea - I have every part of my body crossed that you can start DR on Tuesday!! I hope the weekend doesn't go slow!

TTC with IVF - 3.5 years
2011 - BFP

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Friday, October 24th 2008, 6:37am

:hello: again

pamela im sorry that you have been through such a hard time of it but great that you have some sperm in storage. yeah 4hrs on a good day, depends on traffic obviously!! not looking forward to the journies in the winter, but i would take the train, that only takes 6.5hrs :tears:

im hoping the weekend flies by, and im sure it will as im working 1340-2140 on saturday and 0700-1500 on sunday, then i'll be getting ready for leaving for this stupid course.

well i must go again, got a couple of people to pick up this morning. weather remains :windy: and its now dancing with rain too!!! great eh? think i'll be needing thermals soon :snigger:

hope everyone has a lovely day

Friday, October 24th 2008, 8:20am

Hi guys,

Pamela - i hope your waiting time goes by swiftly, it is hard, i seem to have mood swings about being p****d off about waiting and then relaxed about it.

Foxy - i read your post explaing what to expect and have a wee question, you mentioned taking Burselin even when stimming and EC etc, is that correct or did i read wrong, just seems strange to take both drugs at same time?

Andrea - 4 hours for you is a long time, i havent driven to Aberdeen before (well i have but only from Glasgow) so no idea how long to expect, i checked the RAC website and said just over 3 hours humph.
Also checked buses (as go straight past hospital and i wont always be able to drive due to DHs work and him needing car) but take about 5 hours :headache

Anyway off to work now - boo, but its Friday yipeeee

TTC 4 yrs
Me - 32 yrs, DH - 32 yrs
clomid then IVF

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wee Janey" (Oct 24th 2008, 8:21am)

Moogle

Reg: Sep 12th 2008

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Friday, October 24th 2008, 2:21pm

Hey, just wanted to wish you all a great weekend - I hear it's going to snow for some of us! Andrea, will also be keeping xfingers for you next week, sounds like you've had to be so patient.

Natalie how did your appointment go yesterday?

And Pamela, I'm up near Peterhead so we're in the same neck of the woods. Not too far to travel to ARI, but far enough sometimes - we had a right carry on when DH had to deliver his SA "within 1 hour" I think they said. And of course, every set of traffic lights was red on the way, then we met a friend in the car park who wanted to natter for ages(couldn't explain why we were in a hurry). it was like something out the Benny Hill show! Sometimes you just got to laugh...

:teehee:

BFP Jan 2008: M/C at 13 weeks
BFP April 2009: Fantastic Finlay born 3/1/2010 xx
BFP May 2011: Beautiful Brodie born asleep 2/1/2012 xx
BFP June 2012: M/C at 5 weeks
BFP Oct 2012: Cuddly Kira born 6/6/2013 xx

My diary: Sunshine, Stars and Rainbows

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Moogle" (Oct 24th 2008, 2:22pm)

Friday, October 24th 2008, 5:54pm

Hi Jane.

I will try and explain a little better - this is what we were told at our evening group meeting at Aberdeen.

We take Buserelin to tell the pitruatry glad in our brain to stop sending the message to our ovaries to make eggs (think of it like a little Menopause but not so scary and definitely not permanent) they do this so that our body is no longer in control of our egg making. The clinic want to be completely in control of the workings of our ovaries, womb etc and it is only once we have done this 'down-regulated' that can start taking the second drug to start making many eggs - but it is the drug making us produce eggs not our brains. That's why we still take the Buserelin to keep our brain and our own body out of it and let the clinic and the drugs control the egg making.

Does that make any sense now? I think this is how it goes but if I am wrong and anyone else can help out - please do!

Foxy

TTC with IVF - 3.5 years
2011 - BFP

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Friday, October 24th 2008, 6:38pm

hi

thanks jane, im keeping everything crossed. i hope i dont get told no as i will be gutted.

foxy you are excellent at explaining everything. i couldnt think why we had to take both drugs but that makes total sense

xxxxxxxxx

Peppa

Friday, October 24th 2008, 7:27pm

Hello ladies
Was just reading through your posts and i noticed that were some questions regarding IVF drugs etc so i wondered if i could help at all?

Jane - If you are on a long protocol IVF cycle and DR'ing with buserelin then you would start taking this (either by injection or nasal spray) on day 21 of your cycle and you would continue right up until two days before egg collection. So you would also take buserelin whilst stimming to stop your body from ovulating on it's own.

There seem to be quite a few of you Aberdeen ladies at the moment which is lovely, good that you can all advise and support each other :happy:
If any of you have any questions, do either give me a shout or post in the main IVF/ICSI forum and i will do my best to help.

Good luck to you all!

ICSI May 08 - BFP
Our beautiful baby girl was born February 2009
Jan 2010 natural BFP M/C 9 weeks
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

Friday, October 24th 2008, 7:28pm

Hanks foxy that's fab info so does that mean 2 injections per day?
Andrea - fingers crossed u start next week

Ok making posts from a phone is hard but making journey faster

Take care everyone and have a good friday night

TTC 4 yrs
Me - 32 yrs, DH - 32 yrs
clomid then IVF

Saturday, October 25th 2008, 6:41pm

Thanks for popping in by Michelle, I hope I was explaining things correctly.

Congratulations on your successful ICSI treatment- was it your first try?
I am sure your wee girl we be beautiful - best of luck!

I hope all the other girls have a lovely weekend.
Foxy

TTC with IVF - 3.5 years
2011 - BFP

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Saturday, October 25th 2008, 11:12pm

hi girls

hope everyone is well. quite a few of us now to keep each other company. oh and no, i aint watched that dvd yet, but must do soon

xxxx

pamelag088

Superstar

Sunday, October 26th 2008, 1:44pm

Hi moogle lol what a time you must have had getting sample through, its fraserburgh we are from and didnt want to risk it so he did his at hospital not the nicest thing but got there in end.
I also wanted to ask you say to take first injections on day 21 of cycle, problem with me is i could never catch my day 21 for progesterone cuz my cycle so irregular, does anyone know what happens with that?

pamelag088

Superstar

Sunday, October 26th 2008, 1:47pm

one more thing what DH stand for? lol

Peppa

Sunday, October 26th 2008, 1:52pm

Quoted

Originally posted by pamelag088
one more thing what DH stand for? lol

Dear/Darling Husband!
The full list of our abbreviations can be found here Abbreviations

With the injections, you would start on 21 regardless of what day you have ovulated or how regular your cycles are. Hope that helps!

ICSI May 08 - BFP
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

Peppa

Sunday, October 26th 2008, 1:53pm

Quoted

Originally posted by FoxyPink
Thanks for popping in by Michelle, I hope I was explaining things correctly.

Congratulations on your successful ICSI treatment- was it your first try?
I am sure your wee girl we be beautiful - best of luck!

Thank you hun blowkiss
Yes it was my first try - very lucky ideed :D

You were expaining things brilliantly and are being a great support the ladies in here - thankyou!

ICSI May 08 - BFP
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

6 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

6 guests