You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Aug 7th 2014

Children: None

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 6:29pm

January will be here before you know it, I can't believe we are in the 6th month of the year already! :) so chuffed got you both! Hopefully there will be a few more successes to come :) xxx

Reg: Oct 17th 2009

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 6:34pm

I really hope so too hello, let's hope this stays being a lucky thread x x

Reg: Dec 2nd 2014

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 6:43pm

Yip sounds about right!!!!! Yeh I no can't believe it's June!!! I always think January a boring month after Xmas etc but fingers crossed it won't be next year eeekkkk!! Yeh defin hope it stays a positive thread!!! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed xxx

Reg: Mar 5th 2014

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 8:31pm

That's fab news smihel, and must be a strong wee bean when you were getting symptoms /BFP so early - I wondered if there would be 2! So glad hubby got to join you for it too x.

And congrats to you too hello, first hurdle over - hope your wee embies grow/divide nicely x
IVF #1 April 2014 Cancelled - OHSS so freeze all cycle
FET #1 July 2014 BFN
FET#2 Oct, :BFP:

Reg: Oct 24th 2013

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 8:51pm

Ooooooh smihel what amazing news the biggest bab20 To you and DH. Over the moon for you dear. Good you've got preto buddy mrs June to compare and swap signs and symptoms notes with. Best of luck to you both for the rest of your pregnancy

Hello great number you got there. Good luck with transfer soon.

AFM nothing to report just waiting to go Greece in 2 wks for a much needed break before our next cycle.
Sept2015FET BFP mc 7 wk :tears: :tears:
Feb2015FET BFP ECTOPIC :angry: :angry:
Jul 2015FET BFP baby girl

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 9:10pm

Thanks highlander, we really thought there might be two as well and had fully prepared ourselves! We're actually really pleased if is just the one as DH is away m-f and the odd wkend too. one will be much easier to look after on my own, as all our family and friends live in Devon so not close by!

Thanks again.

Maame, it's great to hear from you and that you are also going to try again. Enjoy your well deserved break and the warm sunshine too. Thanks for your message x x

I'm off to bed as feeling so sick plus really tired! Have just spent 20 mind chasing and catching the chickens to put them to bed early would have made an excellent you've been framed video!! X

Wednesday, June 3rd 2015, 10:18am

Maame apologies my memory is shocking at the mo and I forgot you had ready been on to say hello and that your FET is in July! Sorry! That'll be here before you know it, and you have your lovely holiday before hand. Are you having the scratch done this time? I can't remember if you have in the past or not, but I'm sure it made a big difference for us this time, along with seeing my osteopath during treatment too. I'll make sure I'm around to see how you get on. I'll be keeping everything crossed for you. X x

Hello how are you feeling today? I bet you 're getting excited about your ET x

Egood how are you, are you managing to keep your mind busy?! Your TD is around the 14th is that right?

Babykisses how are you feeling now, any better than before? Your TD is the 12th is that right?

Mrsjune I'm guessing all is still well with you, how are you feeling?

Have I missed anyone out?

I'm really tired again at the mo and the nausea is pretty constant, much worse late at night but thankfully I'm not actually being sick! Boobs are still so sore and are def bigger too, DH is liking that bit, he he! Not that he's allowed anywhere near them! I know they are all good signs and I still enjoy having them, be good if they can stay till a bump arrives so I can still feel pregnant!

Hope you all have a good week. X

Wednesday, June 3rd 2015, 11:46am

Morning Smihel, yeh can't wait for transfer but hoping our embies are doing well! Still feeling a wee bit if pain but manageable! TMI coming I seem to be leaking slot of the pesary and I am lying for a good hour listening to zita west is this normal?

Smihel sorry your feeling nauseated but all good signs!
Howz everyone else? :)

Xxx

Egood

Reg: Jan 2nd 2015

Children: One boy, 02/11/11

Wednesday, June 3rd 2015, 11:59am

Yeah Hello, one of the nice things about them is the "leftover".....

Wednesday, June 3rd 2015, 4:08pm

Yes as egood said that is the delightful bit!!! Everything your body needs is absorbed in about half an do it's just the carrier coming out. I always lie down for a good hour too, I find it a nice and relaxing time without feeling guilty for doing so. Will miss my morning lie down when they are finished! X

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 9:04am

Hello, is there any news on your transfer? If it's today good luck and I hope it all goes well. X

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 9:22am

Got a phonecall is in today they said the front runner so don't want to wait till sat.....! Hope we get one too freeze but this one is going to work :) xxxx

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 9:41am

all the best for transfer today Hello, good luck, fingers and toes crossed for you, nice day for a drive to, take care xxx

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 10:48am

Excellent news hello, have a great tranfer and you'll love seeing your wee embie shooting in. X

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 3:02pm

Afternoon just home, we have had to embies transferred a 8 and a 7 cell stage 2/3 we got two transferred as signs of fragmentation starting! Two of our 8 were 10 cell and too fast! We have another two 6 and 7 but not sure if they will make for Saturday! A wee but disappointed! Can I ask what grade of embryos you have all transferred? Xxx

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 4:41pm

Ooo that's the same as me I had 2x grade 2 1x 7cell 1x8 cell and none of our others made it either. I know you'll be feeling rubbish about the outcome esp after how many eggs/embies you had, but at least you now have two on board where they should be. Try to focus on those and to think positive thoughts about your wee ones getting stronger and implanting. Sending big hugs and congrats on being pupo. X x

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 4:50pm

Thanks for your info going to be positive and take it easy! DH upset thinking we might need to do it again up I am trying to be upbeat! Just been doing the post transfer zita west! And I feel asleep! Xxx

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 4:51pm

Oh ps the 19th seems like ages away noway il be waiting! Xxx

Egood

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 5:05pm

Hi Hello, how was your transfer? Great that you have two little embies on board! And I know how you feel, We really wanted some frozen ones as it was our last cycle and I was so bumped to only have two fertlized eggs...but I now realize that I was lucky to have two!
They were both grade 2. One 8 cell and one 10.
Good luck with the tww, i am nearly half way and soooooo crazy!!

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 5:14pm

Hi Egood, was your day 3 transfer also? I should think more positively at least we have these two on hoard! We had Ann for transfer and u had her for my last two scans and she's lovely and so calming! Have you felt the urge to test yet? I have everything crossed! Xxxx

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 5:38pm

Oh hello big hugs, stay positive it only needs one, great news u have 2 wee embies on board, chuft for u, hope they get cozy and snuggle in! I had a 5 day transfer and not sure which one went in but think it was the grade 1 8 cell, we have one in the freezer to. Keeping everything crossed for u this gonna work!!!

How are u feeling egood? Are u itching to test early?
How is the sickness smihel? mine stepped up a level now feel rubbish from 5pm til bedtime food now not helping, good sign tho keep thinking that gets me through xxx

Egood

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 6:01pm

Yes hello, it was a three day transfer. Had Hazel, she was really good as well.
They must see so many emotional people!!

Oh yes I start to be very nervous...but wont test til next wednesday I think. Dont want to test this weekend as it might be too early? Had transfer last staurday so that would be quite early?
Then going to work on monday and tuesday so dont want to test before going to work!! But will I manage to wait??
Havent had any symptoms, I know the sore boobs are from the progesterone like last time. Very mild cramps like AF but they are so mild it could be my mind playing tricks on me....
Hello, welcome to the two weeks of madness!!

Reg: May 16th 2014

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 6:02pm

Afternoon ladies....long time no speak!
I have been deliberately awol trying to switch off from it all but today I joined the PUPO club with 2 blasts transferred. Now to start my least favourite fortnight! I am not sure how often I will be online. I really appreciate the support from all you lovely ladies but I feel the more I am on the forum the more I focus on what is (or isn't!) happening but I will see how I go and just wanted to check in for a wee update and say hi anyway.
Hello- that's weird, I must've been in the hospital at roughly the same time as you today! I had Ann too- she is great isn't she? My OTD is the 19th too. Fingers crossed for us both! Xx
Smihel and Mrs June- so chuffed for you both. I am so glad that it's finally happening for you both. Enjoy your pregnancies xx
Highlander- how long now? Are you getting all organised? I am glad you are able to enjoy your pregnancy now and the bleeding dramas have all stopped xx
Egood- when is your OTD? Congrats on being PUPO and fingers crossed for a lovely BFP shortly xx
Maame- been thinking about you. I hope you have a lovely relaxing break and recharge your battery for the next part of your journey xx
Hi to everyone else xxx

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 6:12pm

Yeh was in at half 11 today, that's great you have two blasts on board! Is this a fresh cycle for you positive thoughts? We will go crazy together :) yeh Egood his soon can you test they say my Dh says we will try and leave it as late as poss but I know it will be a struggle for both! My Dh has booked two nights away end of next week not far away just to see if we can relax! Xxx

Reg: May 16th 2014

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 6:25pm

Hello, you must've warmed the bed for me....I was in at 1:30pm. No it wasn't a fresh cycle, it was my last 2 frosties that they put back in. So hopefully this works this time so I don't have to start another cycle. I won't be testing before the 18th as I am away with work on the 15th, 16th and 17th so don't want to know the news if it's not good!

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 6:33pm

Wow lots going on today and lots of you on the craziness that is the tww!

Hello forgot to say mine was a 3 DT too. Glad you are feeling a bit more positive, and I always fell asleep to zita too, it's so relaxing!

Egood yes this wkend prob would be too early, I think most people who test early seem to do so around 9dpt. The tww is just awful isn't it, I don't think much can make it better. I had AF like cramps most of the way through too, so my fingers are crossed this is a good sign for you x

Mrsjune yes my nausea has def stepped up a notch the last few days, food seems to help till about 3/4 then it's full on till I fall asleep. Though I'm just munching on dry rice cakes which seems to be helping a wee bit, for now anyway. As you say it's all good signs!

Positivethoughts it's so great to hear from you and congrats on being pupo! I will keep everything crossed for you and I really hope this is your turn. I totally understand your need to stay away from here, but please do pop back and let us know how it goes. Thinking of you. X x

Friday, June 5th 2015, 11:11am

How is everyone today? I am. currently resting on sofa! DH going magic but it's going to be a long week next so not used to someone running after me! Got a few programmes lined up to watch so will pass time also! Xxxx

Saturday, June 6th 2015, 9:38am

Hello, sorry we all abandoned you yesterday! I hope you had a lovely relaxing day. It took a while for me to get used to DH doing everything too, but I'm used to it now and am def making the most of it before he gets bored or has enough of it all he he! I found the first few days went so slowly, so get watching those programmes and listening to zita to help the time pass! How are you feeling? I hope you managed to keep the positivity you've had all the way through your treatment. Good luck and I'm keeping everything crossed for you. X x

Saturday, June 6th 2015, 1:07pm

Just finding the right mix of doing nothing and moving about to keep blood flowing! Yeh thing to be positive but being realistic at same time! Xxx

Saturday, June 6th 2015, 2:43pm

Hi, of remember it well hello, I so used to always being on the go, it's hard but first few days are worse and as u say trying to get a mix of resting and keeping blood flow going! How u feeling any cramps? Did u hear from the clinic today about your other embies Xx

Saturday, June 6th 2015, 6:33pm

How are you doing hello, has there been any news on your embies? I'm hoping it's good news for you, but if not don't loose hope about your ones you on board. I always used to worry if my other didn't make it, it would mean the ones I had inside wouldn't either and I would always loose my positivity. However this time I am proof that is not the case! Hope you've had a nice day. X

Saturday, June 6th 2015, 6:40pm

The other ones made it but aren't suitable for freezing do just got these ones fingers crossed they are doing there job....! Xxc

Saturday, June 6th 2015, 7:15pm

Oh sorry to hear that. I don't understand the criteria for freezing, surely if they have made it, it's worth a go at freezing?!
Anyway hope you're doing ok. X x

Saturday, June 6th 2015, 7:23pm

That's what we asked but she said there aren't able to freeze and didn't discuss it anymore! Xxx

Sunday, June 7th 2015, 4:58am

Welcome to the 2ww hello! Don't know Aberdeens policy re freezing but presume they have to be a certain grade to survive the freeze/thaw process, I think you said there was a front runner? Maybe the others weren't quite strong enough for artificial preservation - embryologist told me at second FET that our "incubators" were much better than theirs! Think fresh transfers are generally more successful than frozen anyway, so fingers crossed the ones on board are nestling in well x. (Nb the grades are slightly different at blast stage so I'll leave out the numbers but ours were all good/excellent quality before the freeze but of one didn't survive the thaw and the next two were significantly lower quality after the thaw. Might just be ours though!)

Hi positive thoughts! Congrats on being PUPO again! Understand you need to spend some time offline, will keep fingers crossed for the 18th if we don't hear from you, and more importantly, for the weeks after that. Really hope at least 1 sticks this time x

As for me, doing well thanks, bump's just giving me some practice for the sleepless nights ahead! Think we're pretty much there, hospital bags all packed and in car ready to run!
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

Sunday, June 7th 2015, 9:07am

Highlander, wow it's exciting to read you are almost there, I bet you can't wait to meet your little one. I'm so excited for you and am looking forward to hearing all about it when they arrive. I hope you are managing to rest up now you've finished work and you're enjoying your time off. Take care x x x

Sunday, June 7th 2015, 10:26am

Thanks smihel! Going on the theory if we're organised wee one will stay put for a while yet!
FET #1 July 2014 BFN

Monday, June 8th 2015, 3:01pm

Day four and I am struggling doing very little! Just went out to have a cake and a hot chocolate with husband! Was nice to get out the house for an hour! It's going to be a long few days! Only thing I can say I have had a few twinges and I allow myself a cup of tea and I can't stand the taste I am usually a total tea jenny!

Sorry this post is all about me!! How is everyone else? Egood and postive thoughts if your on, how you getting on? Xxx

Monday, June 8th 2015, 4:51pm

Ha Ha, yes I was going a bit stir crazy by then too. Day 5 was when I started walking and doing a bit more in general too, as DH was working away from home after then. Ooo going off your tea could be a good sign, that was one of my first symptoms, my sense of smell and taste went crazy not long after, just to forewarn you! I'm keeping everything crossed for you. X

Egood how's everything with you? I hope this second week goes quickly for you and that you are feeling ok. Do you think you'll test early?

Positivethoughts I know you aren't coming on here much, but just in case you do I'm keeping everything crossed and I hope you are feeling ok. X

Mrsjune how's things with you?

Babykisses how's things your end? I hope you are managing ok? X

I'm doing well. Had my second midwife appointment today which was a waste of time,they didn't realise it was my second appointment so I basically had my first one again! She did reluctantly do my bloods as I said the other mw told me they needed to be done at 8 wks, so to put my mind at rest she did them anyway. So I have to go back again next wk for another appointment, I didn't really understand why we just couldn't go ahead with the next one anyway, maybe it takes longer? She also said because I'm an Ivf pregnancy I'll be under a red care system with a consultant, not really sure what that means either or why. She seemed really rushed and didn't explain why. She also said I should be under a different midwifery team and not with them at my docs surgery, but then when I asked if I needed to change she said not to bother!!! So that left me totally confused too. I live in the middle of nowhere in between two towns so maybe i cross over somehow. Annoyingly she said I can't walk my dogs on my own or go swimming for 12wks which is a little frustrating, but of course I'll do at I'm told. I'm feeling ok in general, quite bad nausea and very tired still, but I know they are all good signs.

Hope you all have a good week. X

Monday, June 8th 2015, 5:12pm

That's a shame Smihel about your midwife appointment, I hate it when people say something and don't back it up!

I hope I havent done too much already but taking it easy! I am trying not to think too much really and take it day by day but easy to say harder to do! I am trying to be postive as much as possible! :)

Really looking forward to a couple of nights away at end of the week! Not going to do much at all just a change of seen! :)

Xxx

Egood

Monday, June 8th 2015, 5:28pm

Hi everyone,

Smihel, sorry to hear about your appointment, what a waste of your day!! But at least you got the blood test done!

Hello, I was also the same, difficult not to do much for a few days! Tv helped but then I felt so guilty just watching tv!

As for me, i was back at work today. Not feeling much apart from tiredness and headache but that could be from the fact thta I am back at work.
Will test wednesday, that will be 2 weeks after egg collection. Dreading it...but also looking forward to knowing so that I can either be vey happy or start the process of moving on. I hate this not knowing situation!

Going back to work wasnt great, too much stress the last couple of days just thinking about going to the office...i should be a bit better now that I have done the first day. I am off wednesday so looking forward to that!

Have a good evening everyone!

Monday, June 8th 2015, 6:00pm

Sorry to hear that it was stressful going back to work sending you hugs!
I am tired but prob due not doing much at all! I think you have done so well not to test! It's such a long time! Hope you have a relaxing night! Xxx

Reg: Feb 14th 2014

Monday, June 8th 2015, 6:25pm

I hope you are all doing well and babydust to you all. Thinking of all of you currently on the 2ww or those that did not get their BFP.

Quick update so not sure if I had some kind of virus as was feeling unwell most of the week. This started 7dpo with very bloated, felt sick, fevered, light headed, headaches and extremely pale. I've been feeling better since Thursday and not had any other symptoms. My OTD is not until Saturday but I think AF is on its way - it's due today. Getting my classic symptoms off fuller and heavier (.) (.), slight cramping and did not sleep well last night. I'm holding off testing until OTD but driving me insane!!!!! I'm so emotional cry every night as I have a feeling it's not worked xxx

Monday, June 8th 2015, 6:29pm

Baby kisses, it could be early pregnancy signs too remember! You have been so good not testing! It's such a mentally tiring experience we are doing! Is something stopping g you testing? Xxx sending you positivity and hugs hold on in there xxc

Reg: Feb 14th 2014

Monday, June 8th 2015, 6:56pm

Baby kisses, it could be early pregnancy signs too remember! You have been so good not testing! It's such a mentally tiring experience we are doing! Is something stopping g you testing? Xxx sending you positivity and hugs hold on in there xxc

I really hope it is pregnancy symptoms but I im sure AF is due any minute! To be honest I'm too scared to test as really don't want to see those words 'not pregnant' - I also believe in what the nurses tell me, so it's 19 days for me which really feels like forever!

How are you today? Xx

Monday, June 8th 2015, 7:30pm

I am feeling ok had a few twinges and totally off my tea! DH made tea and couldn't look at it! Just trying to take a day at a time!

Yeh I know what you mean about testing but I know I won't have the will power!

Take care baby kisses! But you know where we are xxx

Enlim

Reg: Nov 19th 2014

Children: Daughter born 03.02.13 via IVF/ICSI

Monday, June 8th 2015, 10:26pm

Smihel since my last IVF pregnancy apparently some of the guidelines have changed. So although I don't have to see a consultant any more (I seen them once and they dismissed me as not requiring anything further) I will be getting two extra growth scans at 28 weeks and 34 weeks. This is just because there has been a correlation between assisted pregnancies and lower birth weights. However if all is well at those scans then I will be fine to stick with the community midwife care - keeping my fingers crossed as I am planning a home birth so need the cans to be fine although I have lost reason to believe they won't be. Hope that maybe helps with what the midwife might have been getting at.

Good luck everyone I am following ur stories and keeping everything crossed for you. X

Monday, June 8th 2015, 10:52pm

Thanks for that Enlim that's really helpful. I was feeling so sick and tired that I was struggling to concentrate which didn't help. Though I hate it when things aren't explained properly just makes me go into a panic/ confused state and then I forget everything! I think they'll be so fed up with me by the time beanie arrives, he he! Thank you again, I'm so pleased I am on here with so many people to help and advise, think I would be a nervous wreck otherwise as well as going completely mad!
How's everything with you? It's so good to have you popping back in with advice, thank you x

Monday, June 8th 2015, 11:02pm

Babbykisses, well done on not testing you are doing so well. You could well have had a bug but I had something very similar. Dizziness, feeling light headed, headache, tired and very pale for about 3 days. I can't fully remember but my boobs suddenly got so sore and bigger too, and I've had cramps and pain most of the way through up till last week. So I'm keeping everything crossed for you. X x

Hello, my fingers are crossed for you too. It's sounding very positive your end as well.

I still can't get the pictures to work, but baby dust to you all and I'm really hoping we carry on with all the good luck we've been having. X

Wednesday, June 10th 2015, 1:15pm

Hope its a lovely day for everyone, I am sitting in the garden with my book and it's gorgeous! Day six for me and doing ok, not many symptoms but hopefully it's all good though! We are away tomorrow for a couple of nights and looking forward to it! I could get used to being a lady of rest lol!

How is everyone else? Xxxxx

10 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

10 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE