You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Dec 5th 2014

Monday, April 20th 2015, 12:38pm

Smihel - I hope your scan went well today. To answer your question, personally I didn't get much dishcarge while stimming - but that is normal for me, as one of my (many) fertility problems has been lack of proper cm. I've read that lots of people do get it while stimming though, so try not to worry.

Glad your scan went well MrsJune, and that you've go plenty of follies there :) I bet Friday feels like an age away, huh? It was the same for me - I wanted to be ready for EC sooner rather than later, but it was Day 16 before they were collected. Patience is not my strong point! : D Drink lots of water and rest up where you can.

When does everything start for you Hello? Don't worry about the bad diet (I had to google 'bad duet' as I thought it was some fancy cocktail, then I realised it was a typo : D ) - the week before I started stims our beloved 14-year-old cat died, and DH and I spent the next three days sobbing and eating crisps and chocolate. I don't think it the bad diet has made any difference to our IVF experience.

As for me, I rested on transfer day as instructed. I'd planned to try to get back to normal after that, but was floored the next day by a really bad night's sleep and a stinking cold! I lay in bed till about 3pm and felt quite bad about it (I wanted to get my circulation going, as I read that's good for the uterus). Anyway, being PUPO I couldn't take any of my regular cold medications, so I made warm organic honey, lemon and cinnamon drinks, and this morning the cold had gone, as quickly as it arrived. I'll definitely be doing that in the future, PUPO or not! :) Hopefully my wee embies will be developing into blastocysts now. I've been feeling really happy and laughing a lot. I'm taking it easy, but going for the odd nice walk in the woods. I'm sure I'll get way more nervous as symptom-spotting, possible implantation time approaches, but right now I'm strangely calm :thumbup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Capercaillie" (Apr 20th 2015, 12:39pm)

Reg: Dec 2nd 2014

Monday, April 20th 2015, 3:07pm

Oh no glad you bit better Capercaillie, glad you got some rest and feeling happy, fingers crossed, thinking of you!

just had a phone call from the clinic, they don't want to leave me until Wednesday to scan so I have to go in tomorrow morning and possibility have collection on Thursday they said they don't usually do procedures on Thursday but don't want to leave me until Friday they say as ill be too uncomfy but I think its fear or OSHH - beginning to freak out about, what will that mean for transfer, will they do it on day 2 (Saturday) leave it until Monday 4 days, will ask them proper tomorrow, but has any of you lovely ladies heard of this!! Sitting at a desk working is not the best position, not comfy at all today, roll on 5pm :) xxx

Monday, April 20th 2015, 4:22pm

Ooh MrsJune, it's certainly all speeding up for you now! It must be a bit worrying trying to work out the dates but try not to think too far ahead. I think it's good that they've given you Thursday as a likely collection date, it shows they're doing what's best for you, and not just what fits in with their timetable. How many follicles do you have? About the transfer date - they really won't know until they see how many eggs they get, and the fertilisation and growth rate. For me, I had to have a 3dt because I only had two embies to work with by the end, but if you have lots and they are growing well, they might want to take it to day five. I'm not sure about the 2dt v. 3dt thing - I'd hope that if they were able to collect your eggs on Thursday, they would be able totransfer them on Sunday if it was absolutely necessary. As far as I understand it, you would only be looking at a day twp transfer if you had a low number of embryos. But from what I've read, success rates don't really differ between 2dts and 3dts, so in that sense hopefully it wouldn't matter. Best of luck for the scan tomorrow, I'm excited for you! (8 o)

Monday, April 20th 2015, 4:33pm

Thank you Capercaillie, Yeh as you said I did think it was good of them to say that they would do the collection on Thursday. This morning I had 16 on my left and about 10 on the right. ok that makes sense about transfer date, I jumping to far ahead, it hard not to, thanks again, that's put my mind at bit at rest - ill just take one day at a time!
Will give you a update after scan tomorrow xx

Reg: Oct 17th 2009

Monday, April 20th 2015, 4:37pm

Mrsjune that's great news your follies are growing well. That's good they are keeping a close eye on you. Try not to panic about ohss as if they were really worried they would let you know and poss change your dose etc. I'm not sure how that would work with your transfer as they aren't open on a sun normally but do have an emergency team. Maybe they'll make an exception if need be. I'm sure they'll do what's best for you and hopefully they'll reassure you tom. I'll keep everything crossed for you. I'm not surprised you are uncomfy, I'm feeling it already this time. Take it easy. X x

Capercaillie, I'm so pleased you are feeling better so quickly. That's sounds like a yummy us brilliant remedy, I'll have to make a note of that. I've read somewhere that cinnamon and honey is excellent for fertility and implantation, so fingers crossed it's had a double use. Don't beat yourself up about the resting. I think you need to listen to your body and do what it needs. One of he clinics I looked at when I lived abroad insisted of 2-3days in bed after an ET and there success rates were quite good, so resting can't be all bad! It's brilliant you are managing to stay relaxed and calm, fingers crossed you can keep it up. Wk 2 is my worst and I turn into a complete neurotic basket case, sobs prepared, he he!! Take care x

My scan went ok, my lining is looking good at 7.4 and a nice triple layer. Fingers crossed it will keep getting thicker. My follies are doing ok. I have 3 between 12-14mm on my left and 4 13-14mm on my right. To begin with I was a bit disappointed as I was expecting a few more but feeling more positive now I've had a snooze! So I have 4/5 on my right and 3/4 on the left that haven't grown at all. The nurse did say a few might grow a bit more but prob won't catch up. Scan again on wed so will see how it goes then. Even though 7 is a good number and they are all really good sizes, this is quite a few less than we've had previously. My hope is that with fewer they may be betted quality and we will have some make it to fertilisation. It's weird as I can def feel my ovaries already. Which is earlier than normal, but I have fewer follies. The nurse said it's because I'm so skinny and small that there's not much room and I'll notice a lot more. I have lost a bit weight when I was poorly, but not that much. Maybe they area but bigger this time, who knows! I'll be waddling around this time next wk! EC is looking like mon or WED (I hope not!!). I totally forgot to mention about ovulation signs, so will make a note to check on wed. The drive there was brilliant hardly any traffic but the drive home was horrible, took me an extra 45 mins than normal and I had an idiot driver behind me most of the way. Anyway I'd best get up and walk the dogs as DH has had to go away for a few days. Hope you all have a good few days. X
TTC 8yrs
3 early mc
ICSI x 3 BFN
ICSI no 4 march/April :BFP:
1 [zx076] seen 7 wks.
bab21

Reg: Aug 7th 2014

Children: None

Monday, April 20th 2015, 5:44pm

Good progress from everybody!
Mrs June it's very reassuring they want to keep a close eye on your progress great numbers too!
Smihel great news from you too!
How are you capercaillie?
Two weeks today I will start meds, not that I am counting : D
Xxx

Reg: Mar 5th 2014

Monday, April 20th 2015, 9:45pm

Hi Smihel, I had the EWCM too, like the type I got around ovulation but lots more of it - I remember joking with hubby that we should be bottling the stuff at one point! nurse said it was perfectly normal, nothing to worry about. (As long as it's not funny colour/smelly etc). 7 follies at same size sounds good - all about quality not quantity as you say xfingers

Glad to hear you're feeling better capercaillie, will need to remember cinnamon next time I have a cold - I was drinking honey and lemon like it was going out of fashion first trimester - had cold after cold after cold!

Hope scan goes ok tomorrow mrs June - regarding transfer dates, lots of variables as others have said but if there's signs if ohss they might do EC sooner and do a "freeze all" cycle to let your ovaries calm down before they do transfer - sure they'll do what's best for you and embies x

Not long to wait now hello!
IVF #1 April 2014 Cancelled - OHSS so freeze all cycle
FET #1 July 2014 BFN
FET#2 Oct, :BFP:

Monday, April 20th 2015, 10:20pm

Thanks, highlander and Mrsjune that's reassuring to know. I'll stop thinking about it all now and have a nice chilled day before wed.

Highlander thanks for the tip on castor oil packs. My lining is looking really good, my best yet. So hopefully that and the scratch have made a big difference. X
TTC 8yrs
3 early mc
ICSI x 3 BFN
1 [zx076] seen 7 wks.
bab21

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 7:45am

Mrsjune I hope your scan goes well today. X
TTC 8yrs
3 early mc
ICSI x 3 BFN
1 [zx076] seen 7 wks.
bab21

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 9:39am

hope all goes well Mrs June1xxx

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 10:04am

Thanks for the wishes, scan went ok, but feeling a bit down about it, waiting on a phone call to see how they wish to proceed, but looking at results today the nurse thinks will be collection on Thursday and looking like they will freeze everything and wait, so FET in 6 weeks, gutted, I no they are doing what is best for me and my embies, but just when you think its all happening and it stops!!! Sorry I sound so ungrateful. But just bit of a shock! They don't see any signs at moment of OHSS as I feeling totally fine except uncomfy, but I in the middle and it could go either way and they don't want to risk OHSS happening.
Will update you once I hear from them
xxx

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 11:20am

Update ladies, just had a phone call they leaving collection until Friday!!! but to early to say as yet for transfer!! Will just have to wait and see, time will tell

xxx

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 2:39pm

Oh Mrsjune, what a roller coaster of a day for you. I bet your emotions were all over the place! At least you have a definite date for EC now, and if they decide not to do a FET Friday will work out better for your transfer days. Do you have any more scans booked before Friday? Before you said you have 16 follies on your left and 10 on your right, are they all a good size? If no wonder you feel uncomfy that's like a small bunch of grapes on each side!! I hope you carry on feeling ok. X
TTC 8yrs
3 early mc
ICSI x 3 BFN
1 [zx076] seen 7 wks.
bab21

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 3:12pm

Tell me about it, cried all the way back to work after my scan this morning and now after the phone call feel a bit better about back to regular days for collection etc. But as I say to what happens next I have no idea :( No no more scans booked, got more injections, which luckily my sister works at the hospital so she has picked up for me and to take my normal dose tonight and tomorrow am then trigger tomorrow night - unsure what time yet as they have not given me a time for collection yet on Friday. hopefully with hear soon. After the scan today she said they look to get a egg out of anything from 15mm so at the moment I have about 16 in total of that size (from 15-20mm) Yeh fingers crossed I stay, look forward to getting home and getting into my hoodie and joggers :) :)

How are you feeling Smihel, your next scan tomorrow??

xx

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 3:21pm

Hi Mrs June, what a day you have had. Fingers crossed everything goes well and you can have transfer but want the best for you and to help your chances.

I bet you feel uncomfy with all the folicies growing!

Thinking of you!

xxx

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 10:44pm

Mrsjune what a day you've had. I hope you managed to relax once you got home. I hope you hear more good news tomorrow. I guess they will wait and see how you go over the next few days before deciding on FET or fresh. My fingers are crossed that all is well and you can have a 3/5 day transfer. I know I'd be gutted if I found out I had to wait, but I know they/ we have to do what's best. I'll be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed.

Yes I have another scan tomorrow so hopefully everything will still look good. I am quite uncomfy at the mo, much more than my last 3 rounds. Very strange. I think my body is saying it's had enough already. X
TTC 8yrs
3 early mc
ICSI x 3 BFN
1 [zx076] seen 7 wks.
bab21

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 9:19am

All the best today Smihel and hope that follicles are still looking lovely!!! thinking about you!!
Yeh having lovely relaxing evenings on the sofa and feeling in a lot better frame of mind today, have resided myself that its gonna be 6 weeks FET and if its changed to fresh then will be a bonus, think if I look at it that way I wont be disappointed, as I say they no there job and have to go with what the medical staff say.

Have a good day all :) :)

xxx

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 10:33am

MrsJune - I'm wishing and hoping here that you'll get your fresh transfer this cycle, it must be worrying for you. You don't sound at all ungrateful - I'd have been completely gutted too at the thought of having to wait. A lady I know on another forum went through something similar, because she had a similar amount of follies to you. I think the rule is that if you've got more than 22 or so follies, they have to make extra sure about your risk of OHSS before they go ahead. For her, she was still able to go ahead after they'd checked, and hopefully it'll be the same outcome for you. That said, I think resigning yourself to a FET and then treating a fresh transfer as a pleasant surprise is a really good idea, so that you don't feel too down if it's not the news you want to hear. I'll be thinking of you x

Hope those follies are growing nicely Smihel!

As for me, I'm 4dp3dt now (that is, 4 days past my Day 3 tranfer). The progesterone is giving me bad heartburn, which sucks, but I'll just have to put up with it. I'm just as bloated as I was when stimming, if not more - I look four months gone! No symptoms as implantation won't have happened yet, but if my two wee embies are still in the game, they should be starting to nestle into my lining now, having hatched out of their shells yesterday. Bless them, the wee dotes :)

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 11:26am

Mrsjune I'm glad you are feeling a bit better about everything. That's a good plan to prepare for FET and if it's fresh you'll get a nice surprise.

Capercaillie glad all's going well with you. Fingers crossed your embies are starting to snuggle.

AFM I'm just waiting for my scan now. It took me 4ins to find a park which stressed me out beyond belief and I was bursting for the loo. Really not what I needed after being in the car for two and half hours. I've no idea where I've actually parked, don't actually think it was a patient car park but never mind! Thankfully they are running late at the clinic so I haven't missed my appointment. Phew! X
TTC 8yrs
3 early mc
ICSI x 3 BFN
1 [zx076] seen 7 wks.
bab21

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 12:21pm

That meant to say 40mins, not 4. I'm impatient but not that bad, he he!

Well things are looking ok, I now have 5 follies on each side between 10-16mm and another 4 on each side that are around 8-9mm so a bit on the small side but some May catch up. Another scan on fri and EC is still looking like mon which is good.
Just leaving to drive home, it's such a beautiful day so that make the drive so much nicer. X
TTC 8yrs
3 early mc
ICSI x 3 BFN
1 [zx076] seen 7 wks.
bab21

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 1:17pm

That's reassuring Capercaillie, about the other lady you have heard about, fingers crossed I get the same outcome! Glad things are going well, hope the heartburn passes soon.

Great news Smihel, that things are looking good, fingers crossed the other side catches up!!
Take care and enjoy the sunny weather for your drive home, its a great day :) xx

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 1:42pm

Just had the clinic on the phone, booked in for EC 9am Friday yipeeeeee

Scared but excited xxx

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 2:38pm

Great news Mrs June for you bet you so chuffed!

Great progress Smihel!

Sorry for quick reply but had a sneak look at work! ::P

xxx

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 4:21pm

Yay Mrsjune that's great news, not long to go at all. Are you still feeling ok?

I've not long got home, it was a long day today! I'm really pleased with how my scan went, now we have a few more follies I feel much more relaxed. Following our past history we should end up 2-3 embies again, fingers crossed! I'm of to join my dogs for a snooze in the sun. X
TTC 8yrs
3 early mc
ICSI x 3 BFN
1 [zx076] seen 7 wks.
bab21

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 6:53pm

Glad u got home give smihel, enjoy your chill out time in the sun!
You should be pleased great news!!
I no, trigger injection tonight and a bed free day tomorrow!!! Yeh I feeling totally fine Monday was my worst day for feeling bloat still feel it but not to uncomfy at all, wearing baggy clothes helps hehe! So hoping to keep feeling good xxx

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 4:42pm

:hi: everyone I hope you're all having a good one.

Mrsjune I hope you are enjoying your drug free day. :goodluck: for tomorrow I hope it all goes well and you get a good number of lovely eggs. You'll be starting the delightful cylogest pessaries tomorrow, I didn't realise until half way through the tww that you are meant to take them 12hrs apart. So thought I'd mentioned just in case you were the same. I'm sure the nurse told me but I was a bit out of it after EC so completely forgot! Anyway I'll keep everything crossed for you xfingers

Capercaillie, how are you getting along? I found the first week wasn't too bad but the second week was hard going. I'm keeping everything crossed for you too. xfingers

I'm feeling quite sore today and am finding bending/sitting/walking too far, really uncomfy. So have been have a quiet afternoon today. Scans again tomorrow so hopefully everything's on track for EC on Monday.
TTC 8yrs
3 early mc
ICSI x 3 BFN
1 [zx076] seen 7 wks.
bab21

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 5:49pm

Enjoy your drug free day mrs June, all the best for tomorrow!
Smihel hope your scan shows further progress and all on track!
How are you capercaillie?

I feel so chuffed I can follow your progress before I start next month :) xxx

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 6:48pm

Thanks very much smihel and hello feeling ok about it all!! Just keeping positive that it's happening for a good reason!! sorry smihel can I ask what the procedure for EC is, who carrys out procedure? do u have a nurse with u? are u sleepy? Do u go to a ward/room to recover? Sorry for all the questions! Just to have an idea in my head before I go!
Oh forgot about then, did not no u start them straight away I thought it was after transfer thanks for letting me no!!! And thanks for the 12hr tip!!!!

Thinking of u capercaillie hope your well! Xxx

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 9:59pm

No worries with the questions.
The procedure is carried by a consultant, I actually had two in the room. Yes there was a nurse she spent most of the time right next to me making sure I was ok and she actually held my a hand a few times! Yes I was a bit sleepy. It's hard to describe. I feel very woozy, and my head spins like crazy to begin with but I was still fully aware as to what was going on. You can feel the poking around and a kind of tugging/ pushing sensation but not much pain at all. There were two times where I think they caught a nerve and I actually jumped/ lifted off the bed but it was very brief and kind of a dull pain if that makes sense. Afterwards you are in the day ward upstairs that you would have seen on your info evening, and there are a couple of nurses on hand who will check your blood pressure etc before you leave. Depending on how you are depends on how long you stay in for. You normally get a cup of tea and a biscuit. I was fine to begin with and thought I was going to go straight home but then started throwing up so had to stay for a few hours till I recovered. The beds are more like the scan couches than proper beds but are ok. Tell your DH to take a book with him. I also took a hot water bottle to help with the stomach cramps after and for in the car home. Also make sure you wear comfy clothes as you won't want anything tight around your tummy. If you are feeling anxious at all tell them as they will reassure you and keep a close eye etc.
you will be absolutely fine. Try not to worry yourself too much but I know that's easier said than done. Hope that helps x x
TTC 8yrs
3 early mc
ICSI x 3 BFN
1 [zx076] seen 7 wks.
bab21

Friday, April 24th 2015, 7:12am

Thanks for that smihel, yeh that really helps thank u!! Just on way in now eekkk xx

Friday, April 24th 2015, 9:24am

Good luck Mrs June!xxx

Reg: Mar 5th 2014

Friday, April 24th 2015, 10:03am

Hope all goes well today mrs June, and don't worry too much if they do decide to postpone transfer - i'm currently 28w after a FET and getting the living day lights kicked out of me as I type!

That's a great number if follies smihel, no wonder you're starting to get a bit uncomfortable. Fingers crossed scan shows you're on track for transfer next week x
IVF #1 April 2014 Cancelled - OHSS so freeze all cycle
FET #1 July 2014 BFN
FET#2 Oct, :BFP:

Friday, April 24th 2015, 1:31pm

MrsJune - hope it all goes well today, and that your EC experience is a lot better than mine was. Thinking of you x

Smihel - how was the scan today? Really hope it went well and that EC is on schedule. Sorry you're feeling so uncomfy x

I'm 6dp3dt now, or 9dpo. No symptoms at all so far, but I guess that's normal. Assuming my wee embies are still in the game, they should be implanting now xfingers The progesterone was really making me suffer (bloating, heartburn, terrible acheyness), but I think my body has adjusted to it now, and I feel a lot better. This waiting around is boring and nerve-wracking though :2ww

Friday, April 24th 2015, 1:50pm

Hello everyone!! Thanks so the wishes!! Got on well, was not as bad as expected, everyone so nice which really helps! Really pleased with outcome got 14 eggs!!! They hoping to go for 3/5 day transfer, but will all depend on results tomorrow, nervous for the call already!!!
Sitting watching day time TV this is the life!!!

Oh highlander that's so cute!! Thank u, u must have a footballer or dancer on board!!

Oh thinking of u capercaillie, when is test date? Try to keep yourself busy!! My fingers and toes are crossed for u!!
Xxx

Friday, April 24th 2015, 2:07pm

Hi Mrs June, Thats fantastic amount of eggs i am feeling hopeful for you that you get great news tomorrow. Eveything crossed for you!
Great to hear from you capercallie feeling positive for you too.

Sending everyone positive vibes :)

xxx

Friday, April 24th 2015, 6:06pm

Mrsjune, I'm so pleased it went well for you today. That is a fantastic number of eggs too, well done you. Brilliant news that they are doing a fresh transfer too! You must be thrilled. Rest up over the weekend for your transfer next week.

Capercaillie I'm glad you are feeling better now. When is your test date? I hope you are managing to not go stir crazy. X

AFM my last scan went well today. My lining is at 9.7 which is the best yet, so it looks like the scratch and castor oil packs have done their trick. I have 9 follies that are ready for collection and a few more that will hopefully catch up. There are quite a few smaller ones that are too small and I don't think they'll catch up in time. I'm booked in for EC on mon which is great. I have a nice relaxing weekend planned to keep me busy!

I hope you all have a good one x
TTC 8yrs
3 early mc
ICSI x 3 BFN
1 [zx076] seen 7 wks.
bab21

Friday, April 24th 2015, 7:58pm

Thank u very much!!! Yeh so pleased with the number, as far as I think it's still a fresh transfer, only mention of freeze cycle was if we got more than 20 eggs so I guess because it's less than that they gonna do fresh, depending on numbers tomorrow fingers crossed, they might do a 5 day transfer!! Yeh had a day on sofa and planning a quiet weekend!!

Great news smihel bout your follicles and about your lining that's great news, u will be so pleased!! Great u booked it!! Bet u can wait!! Xxx

Friday, April 24th 2015, 9:10pm

Great news Smihel! Gave a relaxing weekend!
Hope your chilled out mrs June!

Xxx

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 8:46am

Good luck and everything crossed for your phone call Mrs June! :) xx

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 8:55am

I hope you get your phone call soon Mrsjune and that it's all good news. How are you feeling today? Don't forget to keep drinking lots of water still. My fingers are crossed for you. X
TTC 8yrs
3 early mc
ICSI x 3 BFN
1 [zx076] seen 7 wks.
bab21

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 9:37am

Morning!!! Not long had the phone call!! Been up since 5am a nervous wreck!!! But good news out of 14 eggs 3 were empty they were able to inject 9 and this morning 6 have fertilised!!!! So so pleased can't stop crying with happiness!!! Booked in for transfer Monday but if 4 still of good quality they may leave it until Wednesday!!!
Feeling fine still bit of cramping in my tummy, is this normal and how long does it usually last?

Xxx

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 1:31pm

Fab news mrs June take it easy xxx :)

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 1:51pm

You both must be so chuffed/ excited! Are you hoping to put 1 or 2 back in? Xxx

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 2:00pm

Yeh so chuffed!! Another hurdle and a step closer!!! Really unsure will all depend on the grade of the embryos and if any can be frozen, if they can be, think will just go with one
I must be starting soon hello? Xxx

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 2:09pm

A week on Monday I start tablets still waiting for my protocol nearly two weeks is that normal? It feels it has been a drag the past month but slowly getting there.

Def an other hurdle crossed people don't understand the hurdle of emotions when they don't struggle!

Fingers crossed they come out good grade and you can freeze for the next baby! Xxx

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 2:19pm

Yeh it was either 2 weeks or over 2 weeks until I got mine!! Have u got your tablets to start tho?
No I would say this one of our biggest hurdles well I feel! I no, everyone who can get pregnant at the drop of a hat have no idea!! I got a birthday party tonight and i no many pregnant friends going, seeing bumps does get me down but actually don't think I will tonight still can't stop smiling from this morning, silly I no, but feeling positive xxx

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 2:32pm

Oh def feel positive I am feeling positive for us a swell husband sometimes drops in but it might not work gets me angry at times! Yeh got medication so that's ok!

Can I ask has your husband changed anything before starting treatment? My husband stopped l alcohol since info night so have I!

Yeh pregnant bumps upset me all the time silly at times but can't help it! Will be us very soon though xxx

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 3:09pm

Oh Mrsjune that's fantastic news. Fingers crossed the kep on growing strong and you end up with some frosties too. Yes I did still feel quite crampy after for a good few days. I have to say I had mild pain for quite a while after, a good 5-6 weeks. I spoke to the clinic a few times and they said it can be expected for up to 7 weeks after as that's how long it takes for all the side effects of the meds and for the ovaries to settle down. Not everyone gets this though. I hope you are managing to take it easy over the weekend.

Hello, I waited ages for my protocol too, it was nearly 3 wks before it arrived. I ended up phoning the clinic to find out scan dates and times before it arrived as it was bugging me not being able to make plans. Not long till you start now which is great, trust me it'll fly by once you get going.
DH and I gave up all alcohol, caffeine including decaf, and refined sugar. We were only so strict because of our poor embryo quality. We both also went to see an osteopath too, who made everything was as it should be and the the nerve and blood flow was all ok. I bet you can't wait to start.

I've had my osteopath and reiki appointment this morning so feeling lovely and relaxed. Time to put my feet up and chill out this afternoon now. X
TTC 8yrs
3 early mc
ICSI x 3 BFN
1 [zx076] seen 7 wks.
bab21

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 3:31pm

Yeh really hoping to get some frosties!! Ok thanks for that reassurance, hoping it was normal!! Yeh had a very quiet day got a party tonight but won't stay long then another quiet day tomorrow!!

Yeh DH stopped alcohol and caffeine and was taking well man conception, we tried to have as healthy a diet as we could, not always but most of the time, I stopping alcohol to, have done since beginning of year and also took well woman conception and folic acid, also ate plenty protein and milk when on stimms.

Oh sounds lovely smihel glad u feeling relaxed, enjoy your chill out time! Will u have a early morning in Monday? Xx

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 3:41pm

Thanks for the advice from you both! We both are taking vitamins, no alcohol, little caffine! We are going really good through the week then having some treats at the weekend! Xxx

9 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

9 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE