You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

poppit

• "poppit" started this thread

Reg: Apr 22nd 2008

Children: 3 teens,2 boys,15,17, 1 girl 14

Tuesday, April 22nd 2008, 9:41pm

Aberdeen Fertility Centre

Hi,

Is anyone out their having treatment at Aberdeen?
How have you found it, Im a big cry baby at that place but perfectly fine at home! :bawl:
About to commence first cycle of ICSI start DR on May 2nd.
Im nervous,stressed but doing my best to stay calm,hoping for a BFP baby2

Daffodil

Reg: May 25th 2008

Children: some day - I hope

Sunday, May 25th 2008, 5:59pm

RE: Aberdeen Fertility Centre

Hi there, I've just come across this website and it looks very helpful. I've just started treatment at Aberdeen too. I started DR on 22 May. I was very nervous but managed okay. This is our first time and we are having ICSI too. We have to travel to Aberdeen from Orkney which causes even more stress - if that's possible! I've just got a letter confirming dates etc and it's all confusing. I'm sure we will learn. How are you getting on? Hope to hear from you and hope all is going well.

poppit

Sunday, May 25th 2008, 6:41pm

RE: Aberdeen Fertility Centre

Hi Daffodil :smile:

I was starting to think there was no-one having treatment at Aberdeen!
Im from the highlands living in Nairn,when did you have your introduction evening?
Maybe we were both in the same room!
I was suppose to DR on day 21 which would have been close to your date but they started me on day 2.
I am on day 5 of stimms right now and my tummy feels like ive done too many sit ups! but otherwise im coping ok, any questions as im a bit ahead I will help if I can.
Cant beleive you are traveling from orkney!
It takes us about 2 and a half hr from nairn and thats bad enough so my heart goes out to the pair of you!
Im due a blood test on wed so they are letting me do that at raigmore,I suppose thats to check my stimms levels are ok.
Then off to Aberdeen on friday for Scan and bloods to see if Im ready for EC.
How are you getting on with DR?
how did you find the clinic, I was seriously NOT impressed with Dr Mahmood but loved Dr Hamiliton.

Keep in touch ok ,would love to be buddies! :xxx3:

Daffodil

Sunday, May 25th 2008, 6:55pm

Good to hear from you. I feel very isolated as I don't actually know anyone well enough that has been through this to ask any questions. We went for the introduction evening on 12 May. I hadn't long had my period but I was surprised at how fast it all happened! The doc did say that we could wait another month if we wanted but what was the point. Better to crack on! I started buserlin injections on 22 May and feel fine. I'm 37 years old though and just getting one funded cycle on NHS. My mother keeps telling me that we should have gone before now but I just hoped it was happen naturally. It doesn't help me by her saying that as I can't change it now. Getting one cycle funded helps so much as it costs a lot to travel to Aberdeen and for accommodation. I got for a scan on 9 June but I am a bit worried about that as my period would normally be due then. Would the scan go ahead if I had my period? Then I should start gonal F on 11 June all things being well. We have to go to Aberdeen again on 17 June until goodness knows when. That's the difficulty of not living near Aberdeen! Also I think I would prefer to go home after EC but that's not possible. We will be staying in a hotel!! I was also worried about keeping the drugs in a fridge but I think we will just take one of those little fridges with us. So much to think about!! Sorry to prattle on but as I said - I have so few folk that I can talk to. We saw a different doc this time - Dr Shayeb - and he was very nice. As this cycle is funded by the NHS we only had the choice of Aberdeen but so far I'm happy with everything there. The only problem is that when you arrive all you see is pregnant mothers or new mothers with their babies!! You have quite a distance to travel too though. Is it not possible to have the treatment at Raigmore? Hope everything goes well for you.

poppit

Sunday, May 25th 2008, 7:28pm

Hi Daffodil :happy:

I feel exactly the same as you on a number of points, all my family live in England and nobody know except me and DH.
The pressure must be immense to have the travel expense and stress on top X(
I don't know what i would have done without this site,its a good place to vent and find info on each stage and it saves bending the ear of your DH :cross:

Maybe you should emphasize to your mum how stressful this is for you and how you could do with her support!
I was told on my last visit that my age of 37 is not a big problem at all!
Beleive me the last thing anyone wants to do is rush into ivf! If you can get it to happen naturally then you need to give it time,you did the right thing!

Can the NHS not help with expenses for travel etc?
They dont do IVF at raigmore but if you only need bloods done you can have that done at your'e local hospital and they phone results through.
I was half way through my period and they scanned me,its all done with respect and anyway you may find your period or AF( as they call it on this site ) on bursrellin mine was 5 days late!

As regards to storage of drugs bursrellin dosen't have to be stored in the fridge,just kept cool,and gonal f(stimms pen) has to be only be refrigerated until you start using it,look around for a really cheap mini fridge, try argos or ebay.

Keep chatting hun, to me or others it really helps!
best of luck. :xxx3: :flowerbasket:

Daffodil

Monday, May 26th 2008, 7:45pm

Thanks so much for the advice. That has been so helpful. I'm so glad that I came across this forum too. I thought I was going mad!! Now I know that loads of folk feel like I do. Good luck with the blood test and look forward to hearing from you about EC. Best of luck xx

Reg: Apr 14th 2008

Children: 1 on the way Yiphee!

Monday, June 2nd 2008, 11:33am

Hi,

I just thought I would let you both know I am at Aberdeen too!!! My first appointment ws last Nov 07 and unfortunatley it wasn't our time we had a failed ICSI then I was back up in April was a quick round of FET which again was a BFN but I am up on the 16th of June for a consulation appointment I think it is with Dr Shayeb we have never seen Dr Hamilton but mark my words I have lots of questions for them this time.

We are from Fort William so again it is very far away 4hrs driving for us too. I am not starting my last funded ICSI cycle until Aug I am needing a few months off as it has been a stressful 6 months for us but just wanted to wish you both best of luck and hopefully I'll hear how you are both doing with your journey and what you think of Aberdeen Fertility Clinic. :smile:

Daffodil

Wednesday, June 4th 2008, 7:05pm

Hi, good to hear from you Kassi. So sorry to hear that you have had failed ICSI. Hope it goes well for you next time. I can understand that you need a bit of a break from it all. Good luck in Aug. We saw Dr Shayeb the last time we were in Aberdeen and he was very nice. We all have such a lot of travelling to do. It's difficult with all the drugs and travelling on top of that. Did you have to stay in Aberdeen for a few days at any point as that's such a long drive? We are only getting one funded cycle so we are saving like mad at the moment. I go to Aberdeen on Monday for a scan but I heard on the news that there was going to be an airport strike. I panicked a bit and wanted to change my flight but I think that they thought I was over reacting. Thankfully the strike has been suspended so all I have to worry about is fog and whether the scan will be okay. Keep in touch. :smile:

Friday, June 6th 2008, 1:10pm

OMG you have to fly jesus I thought I was bad and thats with a four hr journey!!!! Can't belive that! Yes we stayed up in Aberdeen at the Premier Inn it is 2mins for the hospital you can actaully walk to it, it's that close but I am going to try and get like a self catering cottage next time because it is nearly a week you are there for with EC and ET etc.

I wonder why you only get 1 funded cycle thats a bit un-fair isn't it we get three but if you have frozen eggs then you have to use this as one of your cycles that's why I had to do a Frozen egg transfer in April we decided to keep the best for last which makes sence. Yeah keep in touch so is your scan for your 8 day scan?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "KASSI" (Jun 6th 2008, 1:17pm)

Reg: Apr 10th 2008

Friday, June 6th 2008, 10:07pm

Hey all

Just to let u know i being treated at aberdeen to. I had my 1st ivf in nov 07 with BFN. My second treatment was in March 08 which i got BFP unfortunately i had missed miscarriage at 9 weeks. Went for 7 week scan and had really strong heartbeat felt great after scan and then at 9 week scan nothing. Was totally gutted but just trying move on.

Aberdeen have been brilliant all the sisters are lovely and make u feel really at ease well as much as anyone can when people pokin and proding down there ha!!!! The clinic is quick at lettin u try again i just had my evacuation on 23 May was up in aberdeen for review on 3 June and am just awaiting a period to enable me to ensure everythin is working properly again and will start my treatment.]

I to have to travel 4 hours to the clinic which is nitemare especially when u in and out. I usually find an apartment from day 10 till day after egg collection then travel home but accom is a nitemare to find in aberdeen especially when we cant book to far in advance as we dont know exact dates.

U never really have much dealing with the doctors mostly the sisters. Doctors usually just do review and egg collection.

xxxxxxxxxxx
Me 30 DH 34
Me Endo & sluggish tubes DH ok
IVF Nov 07 BFN,
ICSI Apr 08 BFP Heartbeat 7wks mmc 9 wks,
ICSI Aug 08 BFP mc 5 weeks,
ICSI Feb 09 BFN
ICSI June 09 BFN

Reg: Dec 14th 2009

Children: none

Saturday, July 5th 2008, 10:43am

we have finally got our first app at aberdeen in aug, after 7 years of nothing happening and being diagnosed with pcos. Nervous. Its a 4 hour drive away too.
What do they discuss/do in a 1st appointment?
:heart:
TTC 8 1/2yrs
unexplained infertility
clomid 2008 x3 bfn
gonal f 2009 x2 bfn

1st ivf April 2010 BFN

2nd ivf (icsi) Aug 2010 BFN :tears:

Monday, July 7th 2008, 1:15pm

Hey

Your 1st appointment they will just take bloods etc and take you through the process. U will probbaly find they will start the process very quick after your 1st app and will probably give u all the medication away with u. They are all really lovely up there i havent come across any i dont like yet so that always makes the experience easier xxxxxxxxx
Me 30 DH 34
IVF Nov 07 BFN,
ICSI Feb 09 BFN
ICSI June 09 BFN

Daffodil

Tuesday, July 8th 2008, 6:27pm

Good luck with your first appointment. They are all brilliant there and really nice which helps. We had some tests on our first appointment and we got the medication away with us. Hope it goes well for you :happy:

Tuesday, July 8th 2008, 11:41pm

we have already had bloods and other tests done do they repeat the tests?
TTC 8 1/2yrs
unexplained infertility
clomid 2008 x3 bfn
gonal f 2009 x2 bfn

1st ivf April 2010 BFN

Daffodil

Thursday, July 10th 2008, 6:25pm

Hi there, we had bloods done that day but you might not have to do that again. Good luck x

Saturday, July 12th 2008, 12:16am

thank you for all the info it all helps feel a bit more relaxed now!
only a few more weeks until i go to 1st app.
TTC 8 1/2yrs
unexplained infertility
clomid 2008 x3 bfn
gonal f 2009 x2 bfn

1st ivf April 2010 BFN

Saro

Star

Reg: Mar 6th 2008

Children: Alexander born after 4th IVF/ICSI

Saturday, July 12th 2008, 10:20am

Daffodil - are you ok? Been thinking about you and looking out for you since Friday.
Take care and lots of love, Sar xxx

Sept 2007 IVF BFN - Oct 2007 Tubes removed - Nov 2007 ICSI BFN - March 2008 ICSI : BFN
June 2008 - :BFP:

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 7th 2008

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 12:53pm

hi there

ahhhh, just typed a huge long reply and lost it all!!! X(

im waiting impatiently for the group session in inverness, and then my 1st appointment on 8th sept in aberdeen. is there anyone else goin around that time???

also, my partner works offshore, and not being on a regular contract, he has to take the work when he can. how many appointments does he HAVE to attend?? obviously the 1st and then he has to supply sperm sample, but are anymore required?

can anyone else explain how the cycle works? when do we start after the appointment etc?

thanks

Andrea

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 3:09pm

Hi Celt,

I hope I can help!!!

Well on your first appointment they will talk everything through with you and give you the drugs away with you so anyway they will give you a date to start the first drug burceline (i think that how it is spelt) you will be on this for a minimum of 18days. In between that you will have your baseline scan now this is just a scan and your partner doesn't need to be there after that it is bloods to be done now I think this is to check how down regulated you are I get this done in Raigmore so you would be the same then you start another drug either through injection or pen and two days later roughly you have to go back to Aberdeen for another scan again he doesn't need to be there. After that and depending you get this far :happy: then it is time for your egg collection and he needs to provide his sperm sample. So really its not till this week but if it is your first time here it would be nice if he could be there as often as possible.

Hope this helps I bet I have made you confused :headache

You can PM at any time I am currently on the burceline the now it is my last go on the NHS and my egg collection is the first week in Sep so hopefully I can help you.

Regards

P.s things will be clearer when you know more of your dates

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 5:52pm

hi kassi

thanks so much for your information. my heads in a tizz with everything going on, and im sure i'll find out so much more at the group session.

yeh im sure things will be easier to understand when i know my dates. im due to start my period approx a week after my appointment. do i start on day 21??

its all so exciting. but also so scary not havin my DP with me. the joys of offshore work X(

please keep in touch

xxxxxxxxxx

Reg: Aug 5th 2008

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 6:13pm

Anyone being treated in Aberdeen?

HI IM JUST WANDERING IF ANYONE IS GETTING TREATMENT IN ABERDEEN

WOULD BE NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU
:hi:
IVF 1 AUG 08 BFN
FET FEB 09 BFN
IVF 2 MAY 09 BFN BLEEDING 6 DAYS BEFORE TEST DAY
WE ARE HAVING A BREAK FROM IVF FOR NOW

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 9:47pm

Hello Natalie

There is already a thread for Aberdeen Fertility Centre, is that what you were looking for?

xxx

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Saturday, August 9th 2008, 7:08pm

hi natalie

im also goin to aberdeen for IVF. finally got my appointment through for 8th september. did you go to the group session??? what like was it?? mines is on 1sept, and its in inverness as im from the highlands.

noticed your a carer. im a nurse so its even more daunting. although i thought i knew alot, i dont know that much and any advice and reassurance would be great

ive tried sendin you a pm but not allowed yet!!!

gud luck and keep in touch as would be great

Andrea
xxxxxxxxxxx

Kags

Reg: Apr 1st 2008

Saturday, August 9th 2008, 7:12pm

Your PM thingy can be unlocked, you just have to ask a moderator.
Me 37 - DH 34
1st Attempt IVF, Down Reg 29th July, Cancelled low response
Right salpinoophorectomy Jan 08.

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 5:49pm

:hi: Andrea tried to PM you but not workin

The meeting lasts about hour and a half and they go through everything about treatment , injections etc, there was 8 other couples at ours think this can vary.

Following that you get your initial app through this one is when you sign all those consent forms and you both routine blood tests to screen you for hep B etc not nice i know but they say they have to screen everyone.
that app lasts about 45 mins

Then the good part you get to start your treatment !!! You start the DR drugs on either day 2 or 21 of your cycle , i started mine on day 2 im now on day six, it feels daunting having to inject everyday but seriously im finding it no problem at all now its not painful and takes just min or 2

Anyway keep in touch will be good to get to know you spesh as your having treatment at same place and are going through same thing

load o love natalie
:flowers:
IVF 1 AUG 08 BFN
FET FEB 09 BFN

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 5:59pm

Hi im at aberdeen too im on day six of DR now , all ov the staff seem so nice there ,

just wanted to drop in say hello meet some of you.

ANDREA i replied to your message on my page tried to pm you to but didnt work hope you are well

loads o love to you all
jilly
IVF 1 AUG 08 BFN
FET FEB 09 BFN

Reg: Jul 27th 2008

Children: IVF/ICSI miracle born 06 Jan 2010

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 6:25pm

Hi there,

I am waiting for my appointment date to come through for IVF at Aberdeen, quite nervous as not sure how everything works with us living far away (in Inverness).

Is there anything that can be done locally or do you have to travel to Aberdeen for all treatment related appointments? trying to think how many days off i need to organise with work.

Quite worried about it all as DH wont be able to come with me for all apps as his work wont give him the time off and scared of travelling through on my own.

Are the staff good and do they have time for you?

TTC 4 yrs
Me - 32 yrs, DH - 32 yrs
clomid then IVF

1st IVF Apr 09 :BFP: bab21

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 6:26pm

:what: Day 2??? is that depending on my levels?

yeh ive got all the consent forms here, didna realise there would be so many but a guess its gota be done.

its all i can talk about just now. ill be worse when i get to the group session. was told there might be up to 20 other couples. dont know if my partner will be home for it as hes offshore. hes booked time off for the initial appointment though!!! :thumbsup2:

ive asked the moderators could they unlock my pm thing so hopefully we can keep in touch.

hows the DR going? am not bothered too much bout the injections as ive seen a pic of it, but is it like an insulin pen?????

love

Andrea

:xxx:

expat77

Reg: Aug 10th 2008

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 10:32pm

aberdeen clinic

hello

Hope i can join the thread. I am also going to be having my 1st IVF at the Aberdeen clinic am seeing Dr Maheshwari and am quite happy with the doctor and the nurses I have met so far. Am downregging at the mo for 3 months to supress my endo then start stimming on the week commencing the 15th September. What stage are you at?
Sx
me 30 DP 30 severe endo with cysts. 1st lap Sep 2007, 2nd lap March 2008 to remove endo and cysts. On Decapeptyl for 3 months start 1st IVF in September.

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, August 11th 2008, 9:01am

hi

im just waitin for my appointment on 8th sept to find out when im goin to start!!! just wish that it would come now as im so excited about it

good luck with your D/R. hope its goin ok for you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monday, August 11th 2008, 5:43pm

RE: aberdeen clinic

hi expatt,

i c you are in aberdeen and getting treatment in aberdeen to snap !!! :hi:

how are you doin ? what stage you at in your treatment im on day 7 of DR just now with buserelin injections

love nat.

loads o love to all xxxxxxxxxxxx
IVF 1 AUG 08 BFN
FET FEB 09 BFN

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Children: Max born March 07 - thanks to frozen embryo transfer, our little miracle

Monday, August 11th 2008, 7:45pm

Good luck!! I had my treatment at ninewells in dundee so not too far from you xx

5 x ICSI b.f.n
1 x FET resulting in my gorgeous son born 2007

Monday, August 11th 2008, 8:20pm

Hey everyone

I am also having treatment at aberdeen. This is my 3rd go. They are all lovely there i havent had a horrid nurse yet :happy:

Expatt - the only thing you can have done in raigmore is the day 8 blood tests. I know the feeling travelling as i from Fort William so have another at least 1.5hours on top of your journey. So i know how u feel about the travelling once i get t0 day 10 i have just booked and stayed in aberdeen as feel the travelling is too stressful X(

Im currently on the buserlin and gonal-f and im in raigmore on wednesday for my day 8 blood test.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Me 30 DH 34
IVF Nov 07 BFN,
ICSI Feb 09 BFN
ICSI June 09 BFN

Monday, August 11th 2008, 8:27pm

Hi all,

How long were you on the waiting list for at Aberdeen?

I have been told 12 - 18 months, is this about right?

xxxx

TTC 4 yrs
Me - 32 yrs, DH - 32 yrs
clomid then IVF

expat77

Monday, August 11th 2008, 8:37pm

hi ladies

I am based in Aberdeen so dont need to travel. I am having this go self funded as i wait for my NHS go - I have been told its a 12-18 month wait but have heard that most ladies wait for about 1 year. My D/R has been ok - getting fed up with the hot flushes and the night sweats! have 1 more month to go. I am on Decapeptyl which gives me a temporary menopause for 3 months to supress my endo then start the stimms on the 15th, but hey at least i dont have any endometriosis pain its been bliss. Good to keep in touch with you ladies and hope we will all get our BFP's!
me 30 DP 30 severe endo with cysts. 1st lap Sep 2007, 2nd lap March 2008 to remove endo and cysts. On Decapeptyl for 3 months start 1st IVF in September.

Monday, August 11th 2008, 9:17pm

Didn't want to read and run! Welcome to FZ and hope you find lots of people to chat with who are getting treatment in Aberdeen. I would be if I was in the UK! I have a great friend who is starting treatment in Aberdeen and I really must tell her about this site. She'll love it! Best of luck in your journey xxx

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, August 14th 2008, 10:24pm

hi again.got another quest! Wen u go 4 appt with consultant, when wil he let u start the cycle? My AF is due week after,is that 2 quick?

Friday, August 15th 2008, 11:02am

1st app

Well thats me back from my 1st app and i have started taking clomid however incase this doesnt work the doc has added us to the IVF waiting list which is 12mths long!
The staff at the unit are all very nice.
TTC 8 1/2yrs
unexplained infertility
clomid 2008 x3 bfn
gonal f 2009 x2 bfn

1st ivf April 2010 BFN

Friday, August 15th 2008, 3:52pm

Hi Looloo82,

Im glad you are being referred for IVF whilst they start you on clomid - it makes a big difference to at least be 'doing something' whilst on the waiting list (and fingers crossed for you the clomid works). Hope you get a BFP very soon.

My doc at Raigmore referred me to Aberdeen after 5 cycles of clomid, have now been told to stop the clomid (just not working) but im very grateful that im already 6 months into the 12 - 18 month waiting list, gives me a few months to relax following clomid before IVF.

Take care
J.xxx

TTC 4 yrs
Me - 32 yrs, DH - 32 yrs
clomid then IVF

Friday, August 15th 2008, 9:35pm

aw thank you its good to have people to chat to i was so clueless before i found this site.
TTC 8 1/2yrs
unexplained infertility
clomid 2008 x3 bfn
gonal f 2009 x2 bfn

1st ivf April 2010 BFN

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Saturday, August 16th 2008, 11:21am

hi

when i was referred i was told the waiting list would be 12-18months. that was last june and now im due to see consultant to determine treament, next month!! :yes:

im just wondering when you go, they need to take bloods from both myself and my partner. but how long then to we start? im getting anxious about it all :scared:

:xxx3:

expat77

Saturday, August 16th 2008, 9:05pm

hiya

well all the best for the 8th - it will be here before you know it! My d/r is going fine thank you - the only thing that irritates me is the hotflushes otherwise I feel ok - actually feel like I have more energy!

I start stimms on the 15th - after my nice holiday in Portugal

Sunday, August 17th 2008, 3:39pm

hi all how are we all doin ??

Andrea i pm you hope it helps as like i say i started day after consultant app.

i see people are having a scotland meet up we should have an aberdeen one anyone fancy that

loads of love
IVF 1 AUG 08 BFN
FET FEB 09 BFN

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Saturday, August 23rd 2008, 9:52pm

hi

just wondered how all the aberdeen girlies were doing? there hasnt been a post for a few day and hope everyone doing good

xxxxxxxxx

Reg: Aug 24th 2008

Sunday, August 24th 2008, 12:28am

Hi guys, Im brand new to this forum and just wanted to say hi. I notice there are a few of you here from Aberdeen. Me too! :D They are just lovely there! :)

I'm 31 and we've been trying for 3 years. I had 9 cycles of clomid, 3 of gonadotrophin therapy with IUI and finally we have started IVF. Today I had my first embryo transfer. 2 little embryos both of 6 cell. I guess its wait and see!!

Take care and good luck
Sept '08 1st IVF :BFN:
Jan '09 2nd IVF :BFP: bab10
Dec '11 3rd IVF :BFN: 1xfrostie
June '12 failed thaw
Nov '12 4th IVF :BFN: 3 snow babies

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Sunday, August 24th 2008, 9:27am

:hello: lizzy

welcome to :FZ:

im sure you will love it here, everyone is so friendly and willing to share their experiences

im waiting to start my IVF cycle, just waiting to see consultant to find out when

keep in touch

:xxx:

Monday, August 25th 2008, 9:18pm

hi all aberdeen girlies how are we all doing ? what stage is everyone at with treatment etc

im starting my stims on wed if scan is fine im getting excited as not long to go at all till my EC.

hi andrea hope your doin fine

loads of love to all
IVF 1 AUG 08 BFN
FET FEB 09 BFN

Tuesday, August 26th 2008, 12:53pm

Hi Nat,

I actaully think we are not far apart me and you I started my stimms last wednesday I'll find out on Friday when my EC is but I won't have a computer where I am staying so hope everything goes well for you!!

My stomach is really tender on both sides it is doing my head in X( I have to go to Raigmore in the morning for a blood test at half 8 so early start for me :rolleyes: It s all go now I tell ya!!!

All the best :bye:

Wednesday, August 27th 2008, 10:00am

hi kassi

yeah seems like we are really close my scan went great today im over the moon so starting stimms today another step closer woo hoo !!!

good luck for fri please let me know how you get on

we are nearly there :happy:

take care love nat
IVF 1 AUG 08 BFN
FET FEB 09 BFN

2angels

Megastar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 27th 2008, 10:17am