You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

LucD

• "LucD" started this thread

Reg: Mar 12th 2008

Tuesday, April 22nd 2008, 6:14pm

First Trimester - Late April Start

Hello Fertility Zone Ladies,

I though I would create a new thread as I got lost trying to fine ladies who had just begun their first Trimester late April 08.

I am hoping to find a few ladies who are in the same boat as me...

I had my test on Sunday so am 18 days pregant today.. I have cramps and shooting pains in my pelvic area, sometimes feels like ovaries, then sometimes in the front of my stomach, that feeling you get when your about to start your period. I see searching the site that this appears to be quite common.

I also have a strange taste or sensation at the back of my throat, cant explain it, it makes me feel slightly nausaous but not quite...

Looking forward to chatting to you all!

Lucinda

compley

Megastar

Reg: Apr 30th 2006

Children: DS and DD

Tuesday, April 22nd 2008, 8:14pm

RE: First Trimester - Late April Start

:hi:

congrats on your bfp! :D

Very early in my first trimester, I got alot of shooting pains, they were quite sharp pains. I told the GP, and he said that even very early on the uterus is starting to stretch.

I also had a horrible taste in my mouth, lasted most of the 1st trimester, it wasn't very pleasant, and is one of the symptoms you can experience during early pg.

wishing you a happy healthy pg

xxx

<

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "compley" (Apr 22nd 2008, 8:15pm)

Reg: Mar 14th 2008

Children: Logan James born 24-12-2008

Tuesday, April 22nd 2008, 8:22pm

hiya hunny and congratulations on your bfp!
you should come join us in the first trimester thread. just up from where this thread, there a few ladies there int he first trimester, im on my first cycle of ivf, done my test on friday and got my bfp!
x
1st ICSI- Mar/Apr08 :BFP:
Logan James born 24-12-08 smile2
3rd ICSI December :BFP: :heart: :heart: seen at 7 wks

Reg: Apr 10th 2008

Tuesday, April 22nd 2008, 8:24pm

Hey Lucinda

I also got my BFP on sunday so we at the same stage.
I have felt sore stomach the last few days 2 waking in the nite as if af coming to but no bleeding.(Thank god)

I also feel sick today but sometimes u wonder if it all in our heads :happy: :happy:

Has it sunk in 4 u yet? I dont tink it has 4 me cant quite believe it> Just praying nothing goes wrong :angel2:

U been to see ur GP yet?
Me 30 DH 34
Me Endo & sluggish tubes DH ok
IVF Nov 07 BFN,
ICSI Apr 08 BFP Heartbeat 7wks mmc 9 wks,
ICSI Aug 08 BFP mc 5 weeks,
ICSI Feb 09 BFN
ICSI June 09 BFN

Tuesday, April 22nd 2008, 8:28pm

have you worked out when your due mel?

i just have, im due xmas eve, and your due boxing day :snigger: xmas babies x

LucD

Tuesday, April 22nd 2008, 8:48pm

Hello - thanks all for the congratulations etc.

Hi Mel,

Thats great, same day congrats! I have not gone to my GP yet, do I have to soon or tell them?

I moved to Amsterdam for my man and we joined this clinic, english isnt their first language, and I dont speak Dutch yet so I have battled a little on getting guidance from them as they dont say much to me.

I have my first appintment back with them on the 23rd May which would be my 7th week. I dont think it will truely sink in until I have a scan and seen a heart beat. Do you know when your first check up is and scan, and do you continue to see the fertility clinic for this or your local GP now?

My pains are not as bad as yours (waking up in the night) shame dont worry though sure it is all okay, easier said that done, as I was worrying for the last few days thinking surely this cant be right...

If your feeling a little ill, they say eat water biscuits, they seem to stop the nausea, I am eating mari biscuits on the way to work in the moring aswell as they are not too sweet and make me feel a little better. Try that maybe.

LucD

Tuesday, April 22nd 2008, 8:54pm

Hi Lynnsey,

Congratulations, so your 1 day behind Mel & me so I guess that means I am also due on Boxing Day... poor bubbas will get a raw deal on presents since they are during that time...

Tuesday, April 22nd 2008, 9:04pm

hey lucd, quick question, did you have ivf? and if so when was your ec? x

LucD

Tuesday, April 22nd 2008, 9:06pm

Hi - I did ICSI first which failed, then FET, transfer was on Tuesday 7th or 8th Apri (not sure of the actual date), the embi was 4 days old the day they made the transfer, and 12 days after that I did the test. x

Tuesday, April 22nd 2008, 9:12pm

humm im not sure how it works for you then hun, but with fresh cycle icsi, you take your ec date and you are classed as already being 2 weeks pregnant then, so i had ec 2nd of april, which is 3 weeks tomoz which means i am 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow, like i say im not sure about fet x

nickate

• "nickate" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Mar 13th 2008

Wednesday, April 23rd 2008, 6:16am

Hello I was also having a heart attack, as I was getting sharp pains and loads of movement, then it goes. Then read this posts and have settled down. I have been constipated so I thought it might be that too.

I am 5 weeks 2 days today so I am around the same time as you all, our darling is 24 days old this morning. Oh how exciting, I dont even want to look at the screen at out scan date on the 6 May. We are in love already.

Katex
Katex jilly bab13

Reg: Apr 21st 2008

Wednesday, April 23rd 2008, 7:37am

!me too!

I think I am due on the 22nd of December as I am 5 weeks and three days (counting everyday like a milestone!) we had our egg collection for icsi on the 31st march. I have been feeling really lousy. I havn't actually been sick yet but have been feeling sick for about a week and last night I was awake all night feeling nausious. It kind of feels like the kind of nausia you get when you are starving hungry. I have also been getting tingling pains in my right groin area but they feel too much on the surface to be anything sinister and feel more like muscular pains.The dreaded boobs of fire have also set in so my usual sleeping position of lying on my front has had to change!

In a blind panic I rang our consultant to ask whether the pains could be a symptom of ectopic pregnancy, he told me to calm down and that pains were normal and only to worry if I had bleeding. We have our first scan on the 2nd of may. I think I will relax a bit more after that!

Laura xx

28 ttc 5 years.

LucD

Wednesday, April 23rd 2008, 12:45pm

I see the BBC website says that: In the UK pregnancy is calculated from the first day of the woman's last period so for as much as three weeks of this first month she might not be actually pregnant.

Is this how you girls are caluclating how far gone you are?

Also what are the normal scan times i.e. is it 7 weeks being the first etc then 10, then 12 etc?

Hi Laura,

Are you also getting hot at night? I struggle to get to sleep as I am hot and with the cramps & pains... it could be that the weather is changing aswell or just that I am jet lagged still from my holiday.

Reg: Mar 20th 2008

Children: none yet

Wednesday, April 23rd 2008, 3:45pm

Hi Girls
I am just over 4 weeks pregnant and have been having tummy pains to, the worst for me is my boobs they so very painful that I can't sleep on my side; I am so restless at night and poor DH is not getting any sleep as I am keeping him up.

Any one got some suggestions? - I tried sleeping in my bra last night which helped but don't really want to do this every night.

Lots of hugs :wave:

Baba due Christmas Day !!!!!!!

Cose I gotta have FAITH
BFP - 17th April - MC 11.4 Weeks

Wednesday, April 23rd 2008, 6:59pm

Hey girls

How we all the day

Lynnsey - The sister at my unit when i phoned on sunday with my results says i was 4 wks 2 days pregnant. She says it calculated 2 weeks before ET. My ET was 5 April EC 3 April. I worked out due date as 27th December.
God knows everyone seems to be told different. Will ask ma GP tommorrow.
How u feeling today?

Lucinda - I just made appointment with GP so could arrange my scan date. My ARU is 3.5 - 4hrs away from me (this is the nearest one) so will not bother goin there 4 scan will just go to the hospital which is 1.5hrs away from me then have EPU and do scans which saves on the travelling.........
Dont know if it just be a 7 week scan and then a 12week scan not sure..
I getting really hot during the night 2.

Hows everyone else feeling. Ma boobs aint too sore felt bit sick yest but not bad today
Me 30 DH 34
IVF Nov 07 BFN,
ICSI Feb 09 BFN
ICSI June 09 BFN

Reg: Apr 3rd 2008

Children: 3, 1 GIRL 2 BOYS

Wednesday, April 23rd 2008, 7:06pm

Hi

:hello:Ladies,

I had my :BFP: this morning and I am 4w and 2 days this pregnancy is going to take for ages. I think I will feel better once I get my belly and I can feel my baby moving!!

I phoned the hospital this morning and I have my first scan on the 14th May!! And am sooo excited to see how many there will be!!
I have got the typical sore boobs, tiredness and sick feeling that only feels better when I eat :snigger:

Look after yourself all of u
:xxx3:

Wednesday, April 23rd 2008, 7:16pm

Hey Danny

So happy u got ur BFP. Bet it hasnt really sunk in yet?

I getting excited 2 see how many in there 2. How many did u get put bak in?

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Me 30 DH 34
IVF Nov 07 BFN,
ICSI Feb 09 BFN
ICSI June 09 BFN

Reg: Apr 3rd 2008

Children: 3, 1 GIRL 2 BOYS

Wednesday, April 23rd 2008, 7:22pm

Hi Mel,

I had two eggs put back in, I think it would only be one but stranger thing have happened!!!

When do you have your scan?
xx

Wednesday, April 23rd 2008, 8:50pm

im good thanx mel

i read on here somewhere you take it 2 weeks before ec, but i forgot to ask my clinic, silly me! suppose a couple of days doesn't matter, cant wait for scan to see how many of my angels have stayed where they belong, which is the 14th of may, got my first midwife appointment on sunday of all days at the hospital, and then another one with my own midwife at my gp's on the 7th of may, apparantly the one at the hospital is just an information session where we'll get our bounty pack and antenatal file, its all go!

i think wer' all generally feeling the same then, sore boobs, crampy feelings and sicky hunger feelings, iv been waking up at silly hours in the morning starving! xxx

LucD

Thursday, April 24th 2008, 7:53am

Congrats Zimbalooba and Danny.

Zimbalooba are you from Zimbabwe by any chance?

Mel: My boobs are not sore yet either, and my pains seem to have calmed down, but I read that they tend to come around the same time as your natural cycle comes so will see if they return in a month again...

Are any of you girls drinking coffee? I have one cup a day and if I really want a tea in the afternoon might have one, my clinic says its fine but wondering what you all are doing?

Have a good day girls

Lucinda xxx

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Thursday, April 24th 2008, 7:58am

Hi Lucinda

First Trimester Chat

The first trimester chat thread is above, you'll find lots of ladies in there!

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

Thursday, April 24th 2008, 8:13am

re coffee

Hey,

I have sworn of anything that might have an adverse effect. I stopped drinking coffee before we started the ivf and I am not touching anything with caffiene in it (including chocolate! waaaah). I know it would probably be fine to have caffeine but If It does all go pear shaped I don't want to blame myself for anything that might have made a difference.

I am also eating half a bag of spinach a day (I have a can of soup and cook it in with the soup in the microwave) I actually quite like it anything else high in folic acid like broccoli plays havoc with my stomach.

I am feeling ok today the terrible tummy ache has calmed down (i have put it down to wind!) I am not feeling as sick this morning which is good.

I still don't really feel that pregnant so it has not really sunk in yet!

Laura xx

Thursday, April 24th 2008, 9:56am

Morning Girls

LucD - yes I'm from Zimbabwe been in the UK for 10 years - time wizzez by. Still have family back home.

Coffee - Have changed to decaff coffee just 1 cup a day - I can't start the day without my cup of coffee.

Zimbalooba XXX

Cose I gotta have FAITH

BraveGirl

Superstar

• "BraveGirl" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Feb 15th 2008

Children: One on the way.

Thursday, April 24th 2008, 10:56am

I got my BFP on tuesday so I guess I am one of the ladies you are looking for :smile:
IVF 1 :BFP: baby5 in heaven 6 weeks
IVF 5 :BFP: Immune protocol Care Sheffield
Oscar Miles arrived 15 April 2011 weighing 6lbs 14oz
My Diary

LucD

Thursday, April 24th 2008, 12:46pm

Well done BraveGirl Congrats

Zimbalooba, I am also a Zimbo! Lived in the UK for 10 years too but now moved to Amsterdam...

Laura, thought a vitamin supplement gave you the daily dosage of Folic Acid you required? I want my clinic when I see them for my first appointment (which is 23rd May, seem strange that its so long away - but it is what is it), and I want them to take blood tests to ensure all my signs are correct and I have the right levels of iron etc incase I need to take a an extra supplement of sorts).

Reg: Oct 5th 2005

Children: 1 Baby Girl, Tiana Lily Born 6/04/06

Thursday, April 24th 2008, 12:56pm

Hi All,

We re all at the same stage! Cool. I did my test on Sunday too and due date is Boxing day. Already decided to have an official birthday in June just like the queen!

I am having all sorts of pains and stretching sensations and awful sickness! I remember from last time that this carried on for most of the first trimester - lucky us!

Good luck everyone
Abi x
TTC 6 Years
2nd IVF Short Protocol begins March 08
Follicle Scan 31/03 & 2/03
Egg Collection 4/04/08
E/T 7/04/08 - BFP 20/04/08!!!!!

Thursday, April 24th 2008, 1:01pm

yeah, the suppliment gives you 400 mg but it is recomended that pregnant women get 600 mg, so I play it safe and make sure I eat foods with loads in, I don't think you can overdose on it so it can't be doing me any harm xx

Thursday, April 24th 2008, 1:08pm

Forgot to say, With my clinic you get a confirmation scan at between 6-7 weeks and then once confirmed you are passed over to the NHS for the rest of the pregnancy.

In Basingstoke you get a 12 week scan (nuchal fold) now (didn't last time, I had to pay for it) and then a 20 week scan but that is all. I think it is pretty similar elsewhere although some PCT's don't pay for the 12 week (unless you didn't know you were pregnant and they need to date you). You can get it privately though if you ask.

I was told to make an appointment with the midwife around the 10 week stage as before that they don't bother in case the pregnancy is not ongoing. Once we see heartbeats on the initial confirmation scan at the clinic's I was told that there is less than a 1% chance of anything going wrong. I'll feel a lot better when I get there - 12th May
TTC 6 Years
Egg Collection 4/04/08

Thursday, April 24th 2008, 1:50pm

Hey all

Danny - Was at GP today but have to phone the hospital maself to make scan date so waiting on them phoning me bak. Wish they would hurry up i left message hrs ago :cross: :cross:

Lynnsey - Yeah look like we feeling the same.

Lucinda - I dont drink tea or coffee normally but usually drink lot of Diet Coke and Diet Iron Brew but havent since got them put bak in. Still have chocolate though.....

Bravegirl - Congratulations on ur

BGbgrindab - Thanks for that info that less than 1% chance off anything going wrong after 7 week scan that helps xxxxxxxxxxxx
Me 30 DH 34
IVF Nov 07 BFN,
ICSI Feb 09 BFN
ICSI June 09 BFN

LucD

Thursday, April 24th 2008, 1:52pm

Hi Abi,
Congrats - less that 1% chance of anything going wrong after your 7th or 10th week scan? Even still that’s a huge relief. Where you IVF or ICSI?

Hi Laura,
That’s good to know, I'll check my supplement I take each day, I have always had a fairly healthy diet anyway and eat good full meals, just have to cut out dessert as I seem to have gotten into the habit of eating sweet things, like desserts etc since I moved to Amsterdam.

What is everyone’s exercise plan for the first trimester, are you all carrying on as normal. I use to run twice a week, each for 30 minutes. Not much I know but my man doesn’t want me to run anymore and to walk and swim instead. I heard it was fine to carry on as normal for the first trimester. Thoughts?

Thursday, April 24th 2008, 1:59pm

Hi Lucinda,

I was IVF both times, but the recent one was a short protocol. The 1% chance this made me feel better too although it's just what my nurse said so don't take it as definate!

I used to run a lot before the first IVF and decided to stop during treatment. Guess what I never got back into it! It's best not too though in case you blame yourself if anything goes wrong. It's not for long afterall. Swimming is the best excercise for us pregnant ladies so do that instead! It's the one time I actually fill out my swimming costume :snigger:
TTC 6 Years
Egg Collection 4/04/08

Thursday, April 24th 2008, 2:17pm

Hi Everyone

I am a bit of a couch potatoe but I do walk from the station to the office and back (if its not raining) and just try get a raised heart beat. To be honest I have been feeling a bit rubbish lately so been lazy and take the bus to work. 8)

Cose I gotta have FAITH

Friday, April 25th 2008, 7:16am

exercise

while I was going through Ivf I did 20 minutes a day on the cross trainer but since the 2 ww I have been taking it easy as everything seems like an effort. I am getting 'wii fit' tonight though so will probably start doing the yoga on that.

Laura xx

5weeks5days

LucD

Thursday, May 1st 2008, 9:48am

Hi Ladies,

I thought I would catch up and see how you were all doing & feeling.

I am now 6 weeks still waiting for my first scan which is in 3 weeks and its pretty hard not to worry about everything, I think its just as hard if not harder then the 2ww.

I still get cramps/pains, which I accept or assume are all related to my uterus growing. I still have not gotten tender breasts yet. I think they have gotten tender once or twice but that was it.... the one thing is that even though I am tired I dont have very good sleeps at night and am waking up very early and am tossing and turning. I look like a panda at the moment with my dark circles under my eyes... maybe its just the excitment.

Hope your all fine and doing well.

Lucinda :smile:

Thursday, May 1st 2008, 10:08am

Hi Lucinda,

I know how you feel, it is hard! My scan is on 12th May and it seems to be going really slowly! I won't rest until I see that everything is ok... I am worried because this one is different to my last. Last time I was constantly sick 24 hours a day for 6 weeks, and this time it is quite sporadic. I do have a lightheaded feeling constantly and a headache which has been here since ET (same as last time).

I think my breasts are useless! They have never been that sensitive and are so small you would think I would notice tenderness but I don't have anything. I did get a sore nipple in bed last week but that's it! I am really exhaused too but when I get into bed I keep waking up! I think it is our bodies way of getting us used to the complete exhaustion and lack of sleep that is to come! If you think it's bad now, just you wait :P

Can you feel anything yet? When I laid on my back after I woke up, I could feel a mass on the left hand side and when I pressed it it moved and I couldn't find it again. It seems to appear once I have been on my side for a while and then lie flat. I had this last time too quite early and started to feel Tiana kicking at 11 weeks :smile:

Take care

Abi
TTC 6 Years
Egg Collection 4/04/08

BraveGirl

Superstar

Thursday, May 1st 2008, 2:25pm

hi all

I am doing ok. the boobs are stilll sore but not waking me in the night anymore and I have a maternity sleep bra which makes a big difference, they still feel hard and lunpy to the touch and are tender.

The mornng sickness comes and gos. Yesterday I was sick at 10.00 am and then at 9.30pm!!! I then ate a ham sandwich straight after which was yummers!! this pregnancy thing is very odd.

I dont feel anything on my tummy to the touch yet. I sometimes feel a bit of very mild cramp but then I sometimes think its cause I need a wee. who knows.

I am very fretful that I am will lose the baby (or babies) and this worries me a lot but I figure every day is a step in the right direction. I have a scan 2 weeks today and I think its going to drag an awful lot.

Can I ask you guys - any of you back to the norty stuff with your other half. I am not yet and a bit woried too. also so not in the mood and the pessaries are not very romantic.

the main thing for me at the moment is the tiredness, I can hardly keep my eyes open. I am at work but could so go to sleep right at my desk. its like nothing i have ever had before, like jet lag times a million. :sadface:
My Diary

mayo

Star

Reg: Jan 17th 2008

Children: 3 big boys ( born '03,'06 & '08)

Thursday, May 1st 2008, 2:44pm

Hi,

I have been counting down the days to my 1st scan and it is tomorrow now and I am so scared! Still not really feeling pregnant yet, but hey....I guess I'll know one way or the other tomorrow! Would feel like the luckiest person in the world if everything ok in there and be able to be happy about the fact that I don't feel like rubbish and haven't put on weight yet....just scaring me for now!

Hi Bravegirl...I waited until I reached 3rd tri on 1st pregnancy and my hubbie was a bit miffed but that was when I felt comfortable (well, as comfortable as you can be with a bump!) to get back to "business"....promised him with #2 I'd get back to it sooner...he may never have agreed to another pregnancy! I had a bit of a scare with bleeding on a few occassions throughout preg #2 though, and one time it coincided with when we'd been "busy" so I gave it up until 3rd tri again! This time I am so terrified anything goes wrong so I just don't feel happy about it just now and poor hubbie is going to have to wait a bit longer!

Hoping the time just flies by for you all while you await your scan.x
Mayo

baby boy born Aug. '03
baby boy born April '06
m/c June '07 at 5w
m/c Oct '07 at 6w
m/c Dec '07 at 4w 4d
baby boy born Dec '08
m/c March '10 at 6w

BraveGirl

Superstar

Thursday, May 1st 2008, 4:03pm

thanks mayo and I am excited for you for tomorrow! I am sure all will be fine.

I think I will wait until after first tri to get 'busy'. WOuld never forgive myself if something went wrong and I Am sure I would blame that....
My Diary

LucD

Thursday, May 1st 2008, 4:23pm

Hi Abi,

How many weeks are you? I am 6 weeks today, so assume your the same. I have no nausea or sickness (the odd bit of nausea that lasts a few seconds and goes), no boobs (one night they where tender but that was it), just the cramps really. So must be that I am just lucky... so far (I hope!). If you are only 6 weeks can you already feel it? I fine the not being able to sleep so frustrating as your just left tired all day... its been 2 days public holiday here in Holland and you would think I would relax and sleep, not a chance, late to bed and up a sparrows and just restless.

Hi BraveGirl,
My clinic said it was fine to have coffee and tea and we could go back to nookie (they are Dutch so they tend to be pretty relaxed about most things)... I only have one cup of coffee when I get very consitipated. My husband was a bit hesitant but we are back at it again but very gently and also only once a week. He travels so hence its okay. I also did FET this time so had it been from fresh I dont think I would be at it again so soon as I was so tender for ages from a fresh cycle of ICSI. They say its fine but obviously take it easy... if you are uncomfotable then stop I guess.

Hi Mayo,

Best of luck for tomorrow. Fingers and toes all crossed.

Lucinda

Thursday, May 1st 2008, 4:29pm

Hi all,

In my first pregnancy DH and I didn't do anything for the whole time as he was so worried that something would damage the baby and we had been trying for 7 years! We were actually in seperate beds half way through the 2nd trimester as I needed the full bed to sleep - what with all the cushions to prop up the belly and legs etc! Turning over was a major logistical exercise!!! :snigger:

This time I have said that I'll get back to it earlier and he agreed after 12 weeks will be fine. I got really "hot" during the last one so let's hope it comes back this time. Can't wait to stop the pessaries though, as it's not attractive shoving a greasy bullet up there each night and morning!

To be honest, it's best to get as much in as possible since when the baby arrives you both will be so exhausted that getting busy is the last thing on the agenda!

Abi x
TTC 6 Years
Egg Collection 4/04/08

Thursday, May 1st 2008, 4:32pm

Hi Lucinda,

I can't feel it moving inside yet but I can feel a mass on the left hand side which moves depending on my position. Apparently the slimmer you are the easier it is to feel. Last time I could feel it early too as I am only 5.2 and a size 6/8.
Abi x
TTC 6 Years
Egg Collection 4/04/08

BraveGirl

Superstar

Thursday, May 1st 2008, 4:38pm

thanks guys, I still think for me I am going to need to see that healthy 12 week scan and then will be able to resume activities. I will just need to feel I am out of the 'danger' zone.

I could not go 9 months without!! :snigger:
My Diary

Thursday, May 1st 2008, 4:40pm

It's easy for me as DH spends months away at a time with work so I am used to a long break!
TTC 6 Years
Egg Collection 4/04/08

BraveGirl

Superstar

Thursday, May 1st 2008, 4:47pm

I knew there must be an explanation!! :smile:

are you tired? I am sooooooooooo tired I could weep. am counting the minutes now until I can go home and crawl into bed. Its pathetic. :O
My Diary

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 12:10pm

hey ladies

I am so happy! I went for my scan today (I am 6 weeks 5 days) and it is twins, the consultant found both heartbeats so I can finally stop stressing as much. This makes up for the near constant nausia and unbelievable lack of sleep. Off now to go and dry heave into a bucket.

Laura xxx

LucD

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 12:43pm

Well done Laura, how bloody exciting! Congratulations girl well done.
xxx

How many embies did the rest of you girls put back?

I also put back 2

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LucD" (May 2nd 2008, 12:47pm)

Tuesday, May 6th 2008, 9:06am

Hi Laura,

Congratulations!! Double the trouble :happy: :happy:

I had two embies put pack too, so I am waiting until Monday to find out!! I do feel a lot more nausea than last time and it is more prolonged. Last night I tried to combat it my having a bowl of porridge before bed and then was up at 6am to eat breakfast and I didn't seem too bad until half an hour ago! Just had more toast at work and am going to feel sorry for myself :snigger:

Abi x
TTC 6 Years
Egg Collection 4/04/08

BraveGirl

Superstar

Tuesday, May 6th 2008, 9:26am

laura that is brilliant news! I am so pleased for you x
My Diary

Tuesday, May 6th 2008, 12:10pm

wow twins laura! thats fab congradulations, i find out next wednesday cant wait! x

Thursday, May 8th 2008, 3:17pm

Is anyone ele feeling really ill ? :bawl: I was so sick yesterday I actually had to go home from work (unheard of). Today I started better but have got steadily worse. How am I going to get through the next 5 weeks feeling like this??????
TTC 6 Years
Egg Collection 4/04/08

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE