You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Chilli

Megastar

• "Chilli" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Wednesday, March 15th 2006, 3:40pm

Noticing a movement pattern?

Has anyone else noticed they are getting regular movements at certain times?

I my baby moves about around 4 oclock settles and starts again around 6, I do get the odd hiccup and kick during the day but at 4 & 6ish my belly really shudders and it's almost like there is no room left for them to move!

Rivka

Reg: Oct 11th 2005

Wednesday, March 15th 2006, 3:42pm

I think I'm going to have to start making notes of movement. I thought by week 30 Id be getting much more pronounced movement but not so! when do they start sticking limbs out so that you can see funny shapes?

Chilli

Megastar

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 15th 2006, 4:38pm

Well i thought that too but I have been reading that the movements become less frequent as there is less room to move, I can't feel actual big kicks just shudders and hiccups.

as for limbs I can feel a limb or bum or head occassionally.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Chilli" (Mar 15th 2006, 4:39pm)

Wednesday, March 15th 2006, 4:50pm

I am getting movement all day pretty much. Either quick little kicks and pokes or in the evening proper slower leg sweeps.

she makes me aware she is there probably 70% of the day, apart from when I am sleeping. Not feeling any hiccups yet though, not sure what that feels like.

DH said last night that it looks like an alien trying to get out. It is mental, but we are loving it. DH lies on my tummy gently with his head at night and she kicks him in the side of the face, he loves it.

She does move all the time though.

Chilli

Megastar

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 15th 2006, 5:35pm

Hiccups are meant to be regular, so if you feel a little tapping that is almost like a pulse with up to a 3 second gap then it's meant to be hiccups.

Missy

Superstar

Wednesday, March 15th 2006, 6:46pm

Lauren used to get hiccups big time after I had eaten!!

I didn't get hands and feet poking out until 36 weeks, but even then it wasn't like and actual shape of a hand coming out of my belly!! It was more if I touched the bump that was protruding I could feel if it was a hand or foot or bottom. :D What used to get Lauren going in the bath was, filling the sponge up with water then holding it high over my belly and squeezing it, then she used to poke an arm out. Or shining a torch on your bump as they can see the glow 8)

I didn't get big kicks really, just alot of pushing and pulling sensations

xxx

4 baby angels, forever in our hearts

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

Chilli

Megastar

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 15th 2006, 7:08pm

I can't tell what is poking out my belly just sticks out and goes lopsided and I can feel something really hard!

Bagpuss

• "Bagpuss" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

Wednesday, March 15th 2006, 8:13pm

I'm the same Chilli - I get wriggles & can tell which side Bee is on but I can't tell yet what bit is poking me!

I've had less kicks recently & more wriggles & bumps, lots of hiccups. :D

Saz

Thursday, March 16th 2006, 7:35am

Same here!!!! Plenty of hiccups, feeling the bum loads!!!

As for a pattern, other than DH saying she moves at around 5-6am every morning and at around 10pm at night, I get them at all different times of day!!!

DH did say he was awake at 2am the other morning and she arched her back and he could feel her spine!!!!

Rivka

Reg: Oct 11th 2005

Thursday, March 16th 2006, 8:05am

Oh, well that sounds exactly like me then! Must stop worrying at the slightest thing :D

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE