You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Dyan x" started this thread

Reg: Feb 20th 2008

Children: No Children

Thursday, April 10th 2008, 9:48pm

Back Pain

Hi All,

I am now 5 weeks pregnant and as most other women who are in their first trimester, am analysing everything!

I have been having aches and pains as if i have been excercising, uterine twinges, morning sickness, boobs are huge and sore and my mouth feels like Metal Mickeys, all good signs according to the hospital.

But last night i started with a really bad lower back pain (probly from spending too much time on this laptop logged onto fz).

But seriously, it feels like bruised and tender and i was wondering if anyone else has had similar type pains so early on in their pregnancies.

Dx
1st IVF Feb 08
:BFP: 4th April 2008

bab22

Reg: Jul 4th 2006

Friday, April 11th 2008, 11:12am

I've got wicked back ache and belly ache 2 day. Just like af is due!

I've just snarfed 4 pieces of toast and lime curd and feel sick now! :innocent:

Susie x

Me 39+3 ok
DH 39 Azoospermia
3xDIUI all BFN
Plan B AI known donor, 4 x BFN :tears:
:BFP: 22 March 2008! happydance :sticky:please

Friday, April 11th 2008, 12:45pm

Eh yuck!

Cant face eating much at the moment, although i am getting some ginger biccies down, (what a shame thats all i can eat)!!!!

Do you still feel like af is due? Sometimess i do others i dont, but still getting avaginal secretions, as if i had come on, so still knicker watching!

Here was me wishing myself to week 6 so I would feel better and more confident about the pregnancy!

Ha ha.

dx
1st IVF Feb 08

bab22

Reg: Jan 14th 2008

Children: one

Friday, April 11th 2008, 10:26pm

Hi dyan yeah :happy: i had back pain the other day and i keep checking my knickers as sometimes it does feel like af coming but its just clear liquid (yuk) my boobs are tender and im v bloated and a bit tired esp in the afternoons, but apart from that i dont feel sick or taste metal in my mouth (my sister had all that tho like u) so im a bit worried to be honest - i hope i rreally am p????????? ?( why havent i got symptons like you? am i a wierdo??? mmmmmm
Charliegirl :xxx3: ttc 4 yrs 1st ivf attempt BFN dec 07 (2 snow babies ) FET on natural cycle mar 08 blessed with a wonderful [zx127]BFP!! Our beautiful boy born dec 2008! best christmas present in the world!

Saturday, April 12th 2008, 9:42am

Hey Charliegirl,

I wouldnt worry, everyone is different! I was talking to my friend last nite who has 2 kids and never had any sicknes at all, was just a little tired during 1st trimester and that was it! One of my other friends was sick throughout!

But really you cant compare else will drive ourselves mad, i know that both my mum and my aunty had really bad sickness and other symptoms from the start so i reckon it is genetic!!!!

My boobs were really sore but that seems to have calmed down now, but still feeling sick in waves and as you said reaally tired in an afternoon! Oh and i am so bloated too, hardly any of my clothes wil fasten around my waist!!!

All sounds good to me mate, there are loads of people on here who if you look in there diarys (sounds naughty that) were convinced they werent pregnant as no symptoms and they went on to be fine!

I know its hard and we worry so much, but everyoe is so different duriong pregnancy!

Not long till our 1st scan now, so all will be revealed!!! :D

Yikes,

Luv dx
1st IVF Feb 08

bab22

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dyan x" (Apr 12th 2008, 9:59am)

Reg: Jan 14th 2008

Children: one

Saturday, April 12th 2008, 3:37pm

Thanks Dyan :D - your so good to so many people on here, thank you for writing back to me , you sound so much like my sister!, i will try and not worry now and as you said - not long til our scan day! :happy: take care of you too:smile:xxx
Charliegirl :xxx3: ttc 4 yrs 1st ivf attempt BFN dec 07 (2 snow babies ) FET on natural cycle mar 08 blessed with a wonderful [zx127]BFP!! Our beautiful boy born dec 2008! best christmas present in the world!

Saturday, April 12th 2008, 3:42pm

Glad to hear you have chilled out a bit, i know it it sooooo worrying and honestly, despite how i sound i am as worried and anxious as the next person!

That has got to be natural after what we have had to do to get here!

What will be will be and this is OUR time, so lets look forward to our 1st scans when we WILL see our babies for the first time!

Just nipping out to drop DH at pub (lucky s0d) will check back later,

Hang on in there and keep up the PMA!!!

dx
1st IVF Feb 08

bab22

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE