You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

• "Eeyore" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Tuesday, September 25th 2007, 8:29am

FOOD STANDARDS AGENCY - WHAT YOU CAN/CAN'T EAT

During pregnancy you need to make sure that your diet is providing you with enough energy and nutrients for the baby to grow and develop, and for your body to deal with the changes taking place.

What to eat

It's important to try to eat a variety of foods including:

• plenty of fruit and vegetables (fresh, frozen, tinned, dried or a glass of juice). A im for at least five portions of a variety each day
• plenty of starchy foods such as bread, pasta, rice and potatoes - try to choose wholegrain options
• foods rich in protein such as lean meat and chicken, fish (aim for at least two servings of fish a week, including one of oily fish), eggs and pulses (such as beans and lentils).
• plenty of fibre. This helps prevent constipation and is found in wholegrain bread, pasta, rice, pulses and fruit and vegetables
• dairy foods such as milk, cheese and yoghurt, which contain calcium

It's also a good idea to cut down on foods such as cakes and biscuits, because these are high in fat and sugar. This can also help you to avoid putting on too much weight during pregnancy.

Healthy snacks to have instead include malt loaf; currant buns without icing; sandwiches or pitta bread filled with cottage cheese, chicken or lean ham; low-fat yoghurts; vegetable and bean soups; and fruit including fresh, tinned in juice or dried fruit such as raisins or apricots.

VITAMINS & MINERALS

Folic Acid

You should take a daily 400 microgram (mcg) folic acid supplement from the time you stop using contraception until the 12th week of pregnancy.

You should also eat foods containing folate - the natural form of folic acid - such as green vegetables and brown rice, fortified bread and breakfast cereals.

Folic acid has been shown to reduce the risk of neural tube defects such as spina bifida. If you would like to take your folic acid in a supplement that contains other vitamins, make sure it contains 400mcg folic acid and doesn't contain vitamin A. (See 'What to avoid'.)

If you have already had a pregnancy affected by a neural tube defect, ask your GP for advice

More on Folic Acid

Iron

Pregnant women can become deficient in iron, so make sure you have plenty of iron-rich foods. Try to have some food or drink containing vitamin C, such as fruit or vegetables or a glass of fruit juice, with any iron-rich meals to help your body absorb iron.

If the iron level in your blood becomes low, your GP or midwife will advise you to take iron supplements.

Good sources of iron include:

• red meat
• pulses
• bread
• green vegetables
• fortified breakfast cereals

Although liver contains a lot of iron, you should avoid eating it while you're pregnant (see 'What to avoid').

More on Iron

Vitamin D

You should take supplements containing 10mcg of vitamin D each day.

Vitamin D is found in a small number of foods but we get most of our vitamin D from summer sunlight - if you're out in the sun, remember to take care not to burn!

If you are of Asian origin, if you always cover up all your skin when you're outside, or if you rarely get outdoors, you may be particularly short of vitamin D. Ask your GP for more information.

If you receive Income Support or Jobseeker's Allowance you're entitled to some free vitamin supplements from maternity and child health clinics.

More on Vit D

Vitamin A

You should avoid taking supplements containing vitamin A. Fish liver oil also contains high levels of vitamin A. Having too much vitamin A may harm your unborn baby.

More on Vit A

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

• United Kingdom

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Tuesday, September 25th 2007, 8:31am

WHAT TO AVOID

There are certain foods that you should avoid when you're pregnant, because they might make you ill or harm your baby:

Some types of cheese

Avoid cheeses such as Camembert, Brie or chevre (a type of goats' cheese), or others that have a similar rind. You should also avoid blue cheeses.

These cheeses are made with mould and they can contain listeria, a type of bacteria that could harm your unborn baby.

Pate
Avoid all types of pate, including vegetable. This is because pate can contain listeria.

Raw or partially cooked eggs
Avoid eating raw eggs and food containing raw or partially-cooked eggs. Only eat eggs cooked enough for both the white and yolk to be solid. This is to avoid the risk of salmonella, which causes a type of food poisoning.

Raw or undercooked meat
Make sure you only eat meat that has been well cooked. This is especially important with poultry and products made from minced meat, such as sausages and burgers. Make sure these are cooked until they are piping hot all the way through and no pink meat is left.

Always wash your hands after handling raw meat, and keep it separate from foods that are ready to eat. This is because raw meat contains bacteria that can cause food poisoning.

Liver products and supplements containing vitamin A
Make sure you don't have too much vitamin A. This means you should avoid eating liver and liver products such as pate and avoid taking supplements containing vitamin A or fish liver oils (which contain high levels of vitamin A). You need some vitamin A, but having too much means that levels could build up and may harm your unborn baby. Ask your GP or midwife if you want more information.

Some types of fish
You can eat most types of fish when you're pregnant. But there are a few types you should avoid and some others where you should limit the amount you eat.

Avoid eating any shark, swordfish and marlin. Limit the amount of tuna you eat to no more than two tuna steaks a week (weighing about 140g cooked or 170g raw) or four medium-size cans of tuna a week (with a drained weight of about 140g per can). This is because of the levels of mercury in these fish. At high levels, mercury can harm a baby's developing nervous system.

Have no more than two portions of oily fish a week. Oily fish includes fresh tuna (not canned tuna, which does not count as oily fish), mackerel, sardines and trout.

But remember that eating fish is good for your health and the development of your baby, so you should still aim to eat at least two portions of fish a week, including one portion of oily fish.

Undercooked ready meals
Avoid eating ready meals that are undercooked. Make sure you heat them until they are piping hot all the way through.

Raw shellfish
Avoid raw shellfish when you're pregnant. This is because raw shellfish can sometimes contain harmful bacteria and viruses that could cause food poisoning. And food poisoning can be particularly unpleasant when you're pregnant.

ALCOHOL AND CAFFEINE

When you’re pregnant, it’s best to stop drinking alcohol altogether. But if you do drink, have no more than 1 or 2 units of alcohol, once or twice a week and don’t get drunk.

A unit is half a pint of standard strength beer, lager or cider, or a pub measure of spirit. A glass of wine is about 2 units and alcopops are about 1.5 units.

You should limit the amount of caffeine you have each day, but you don't need to cut it out completely. Caffeine occurs naturally in a range of foods, such as coffee, tea and chocolate, and it's also added to some soft drinks and 'energy' drinks.

It's important not to have more than 300mg a day. This is because high levels of caffeine can result in babies having a low birth weight, or even miscarriage.

Each of these contains roughly 300mg of caffeine:

• 3 mugs of instant coffee (100mg each)
• 4 cups of instant coffee (75mg each)
• 3 cups of brewed coffee (100mg each)
• 6 cups of tea (50mg each)
• 8 cans of cola (up to 40mg each)
• 4 cans of 'energy' drink (up to 80mg each)
• 8 (50g) bars of plain chocolate (up to 50mg each). Caffeine in milk chocolate is about half that of plain chocolate

So if you eat a bar of plain chocolate and drink 3 cups of tea, a can of cola and a cup of instant coffee in a day, you'll have reached your 300mg limit.

Remember that caffeine is also found in certain cold and flu remedies, so always check with your GP or another health professional before taking any of these

Should I avoid peanuts?

Serious allergies to nuts and nut products and some seeds affect about 1 to 2% of people in the UK. Your baby may be at higher risk of developing a nut allergy if you, the baby's father, brothers or sisters have certain allergic conditions such as hayfever, asthma and/or eczema.

If your baby is in this higher-risk group, you may wish to avoid eating peanuts and peanut products when you're pregnant and breastfeeding.

Gardening and changing cat litter
Always wear gloves when you're gardening or changing cat litter, and wash your hands afterwards. This is to avoid toxoplasmosis, an infection caused by a parasite found in meat, cat faeces and soil. The infection can be harmful to unborn babies.

Foods you don't need to avoid

It can be confusing trying to work out which foods you can eat and which foods you should avoid when you're pregnant. You might find it helpful to look at this list of some of the foods you don't need to avoid:

Shellfish, including prawns - as long as they are part of a hot meal and have been properly cooked

Live or bio yoghurt
Probiotic drinks
Fromage frais
Creme fraiche
Soured cream
Spicy food

Mayonnaise, ice cream, salad dressing - as long as they haven't been made using raw egg. Generally, mayonnaise, ice cream and salad dressing you buy in shops will have been made with pasteurised egg, which means it's safe to eat. But it's better to avoid home-made versions if they contain raw egg. If you're not sure about any of these foods when you're eating out, ask staff for more information

Honey - it's fine for pregnant women but honey isn't suitable for babies under a year old

Many types of cheese including:

Hard cheese, such as Cheddar and Parmesan
Feta
Ricotta
Mascarpone
Cream cheese
Mozzarella
Cottage cheese
Processed cheese, such as cheese spreads

Weight gain

Different women gain different amounts of weight, but this shouldn't be more than 10-12 kilograms or 22-28 pounds over the whole of the pregnancy.

If you gain too much weight this can affect your health and increase your blood pressure. But equally, it's important that you don't try to diet when you're pregnant. If you're concerned about your weight talk to your GP or midwife.

Missy

Superstar

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Tuesday, September 25th 2007, 5:31pm

BUMP.. for anyone who missed this :))

4 baby angels, forever in our hearts

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

• United Kingdom

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Wednesday, September 26th 2007, 8:55am

The information above is from the FSA site

http://www.eatwell.gov.uk/agesandstages/…whenyrpregnant/

There is a further thread HERE if you have a question which is not covered

Reg: Apr 7th 2006

Friday, December 28th 2007, 4:53pm

Can you eat herbs? My book says avoid during week 5 but unclear if I can eat them after? I use lots of herbs in cooking and salads and was a bit worried as had never heard this before - thanks for info by the way great to have it in one compact section as can get confusing.
Me 35 DH 43

Rivka

Reg: Oct 11th 2005

Friday, December 28th 2007, 8:03pm

What book are you reading? That sounds a bit odd. I know that it is recommended that pregnant women are careful about herbal supplements and homeopathic remedies but I'm pretty sure you'll have no problems cooking and eating herbs!

Sunday, December 30th 2007, 11:14am

Its your pregnancy week by week by Dr Glade B. Curtis and Judith Schuler. I can understand herbal remedies but herbs?
Me 35 DH 43

Rivka

Sunday, December 30th 2007, 2:11pm

I'd say it sounds like nonsense :D I've eaten herbs and plenty of them throughout both pregnancies with no ill effects. Obviously your decision though.

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Sunday, December 30th 2007, 2:45pm

Sounds like nonsense to me too!

Tuesday, January 1st 2008, 8:51am

I must admit Ive never heard of it and as its our first I am probably being overly cautious. Thanks guys
Me 35 DH 43

• "jane april" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: May 22nd 2006

Children: twin girls

Wednesday, July 2nd 2008, 9:43am

Cinnamon

Not sure where I should be putting this thread really but is cinnamon okay to eat as an ingredient. I brought a nutri grain oat baked bar and it has cinnamon in. Not heard anything that you can't eat cinnamon but just wanted to check. Have a good old giggle on me if you think I am being silly asking this lol

[zx015]
Me 35, DH 34
DH fine, me blocked tubes and adhesions
1st IVF BFN,December 06 tubal surgery,2nd IVF BFN,3rd IVF :BFP: TWINS
5 frosties
April 09 ectopic pregnancy

bab10 bab10
our babies are two pink frillies

GemH

Star

Reg: Nov 27th 2006

Location: Romford - Me 30. MC @ 14 wks Aug 03. 7 courses of Clomid all bfn, waiting for af to start iui when shock natural bfp. M/C 29/06/2010.Separated from ex-DH in 07/10. In a new(ish) relationship with an old friend and ttc no 2 :)

Children: George 21/11/2008 - my surprise natural bfp. Oliver 09/05/2013 - my little happy chappy

Wednesday, July 2nd 2008, 9:46am

Your not being silly, I worried about eating custard (in fact Im still not sure!). Ive not heard anything about cinnamon. x

Rivka

Wednesday, July 2nd 2008, 9:48am

Yep you are being silly but doesn't mean you can't still worry ;) Cinnamon is fine.

Reg: Feb 25th 2007

Sunday, August 3rd 2008, 1:09pm

Shop salads and mayo

Hi Ladies,

Can you help me please? I was in Morrisons looking at their salad bar and it's the only thing that has really tempted me to eat recently so I'm thinking about getting one on a lunch time instead of eating in an evening...ignore that bit I'm just waffling...

Any way, my question is do you think it safe to eat fresh, premade salad? I watched them. They were using gloves.

Also, they had some nice pasta stuff with bacon and mayo. Do you think the mayo is safe. I know it's fine to eat Hellmanns etc but what about this stuff as I don't know where it comes from?

Am I being too fussy? (I want the answer to be yes so feel free to tell me if I am!)

Thank you
Sue xxx

ICSI Feb 07 m/c 8 wks, ICSI Aug 07 m/c 5 wks, FET - Mar 08 BFN, ICSI July 08 BFP

Rivka

Sunday, August 3rd 2008, 2:35pm

The salad will be fine, they have to adhere to strict food hygiene standards, so no problems there. Mayonnaise, absolutely fine, supermarkets will not use raw egg to make mayonnaise, it will be something like Hellmanns. So again, no problem.

The one thing you might want to be cautious about is to go to a shop where the turnover at the salad bar is quite speedy, that way you can be sure it hasn't been sat out for hours - which wouldn't be the end of the world but is a sensible precaution for anyone, pregnant or not.

Enjoy your salad.

Reg: Feb 25th 2007

Sunday, August 3rd 2008, 5:54pm

Brilliant Rivka, thanks for your help. I'm make sure I go later in the lunchbreak to get the fresh stuff!

I have no idea how I posted on this announcement though!
Sue xxx

ICSI Feb 07 m/c 8 wks, ICSI Aug 07 m/c 5 wks, FET - Mar 08 BFN, ICSI July 08 BFP

Rivka

Sunday, August 3rd 2008, 7:01pm

Did you start a new thread? If so it was probably merged with this one to keep the place tidy :happy:

Reg: Nov 12th 2007

Children: 1 beautiful baby girl, our little miracle!

Thursday, September 25th 2008, 1:03pm

I have another question - mayo on baked potato

I have very stupidly just bought a baked potato, its got mayonnaise with it and I forgot to ask if it was shop made.

I know this is impossible to say for sure but do you think it would be shop bought and would it hurt me to eat it just this once if not?

I'm so silly

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, September 25th 2008, 1:14pm

Its highly highly unlikely that a baked spud would have home-made mayo on it. You'll be fine :D

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

Thursday, September 25th 2008, 1:20pm

thank you!

Wednesday, October 1st 2008, 12:41pm

Food related question

I have got a sandwich filler and on the ingredients it says its got pasturised egg yolk in it. Is this ok for me to eat?

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, October 1st 2008, 12:44pm

Yes. Anything pasturised is completely fine.

PS I've merged the new thread you started into here which is the best place for asking all food related questions.

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

Peppa

Wednesday, October 1st 2008, 1:06pm

RE: Food related question

Quoted

Originally posted by picklesmum
I have got a sandwich filler and on the ingredients it says its got pasturised egg yolk in it. Is this ok for me to eat?

The word pasturised is the good bit here, that means it's fine!

ICSI May 08 - BFP
Our beautiful baby girl was born February 2009
Jan 2010 natural BFP M/C 9 weeks
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

cazd

Ace

Reg: Aug 4th 2008

Children: Blessed with 1 beautiful little boy june 2009

Sunday, October 19th 2008, 7:35am

Hello I have a question about pasturised egg.

I've read that it's ok in jarred mayo etc, but i bought some GU Choc triffles and have just read (after eating of course!!!!) that the mousse bit contains egg white. DH and i went to the GU website and in their FAQ section they say that their products are made with pasturised eggs but you should check with doctor or midwife.

So i think that should be ok, shouldn't it???

I figure 1 wouldn't hurt, but not sure if i should eat the others or feed them to DH (not that he'll complain!!!! :snigger:)

:xxx3:
CAZ

Sept/Oct 08 - 2nd IVF Cycle BFP

mrsjasper

Megastar

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Sunday, October 19th 2008, 9:25am

Pasteurised egg is absolutely fine, they are only advising you to see your midwife to cover themselves.

Tell your DH to leave the choccies alone, thye are full of iron which you need to help your baby grow and prevent aneamia!

Reg: Aug 8th 2007

Friday, November 14th 2008, 9:07pm

unwashed salad?

Hi i have just tucked in to a kebab! i know its not good for me but i fancied it! Now i am scared incase i have eaten unwashed salad and i hope that it hasnt harmed the babies. Do u think i will be ok or am i over reacting?
Timed bd - 75iu fostimen and pregnil TWINS born May 09
Fostimin inj ---BFP Baby girl born Dec 10

Natural BFP March 12

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Friday, November 14th 2008, 10:28pm

You'll be ok, you're over reacting.

(you did ask :D )

Saturday, November 15th 2008, 1:15pm

ok.. thanks. Somethimes i am fine then i just think what if?

x

Natural BFP March 12

Reg: Sep 5th 2007

Monday, November 17th 2008, 9:49am

Can I eat Goats Cheese?????

Hi All

I am so confused over what I can and can't eat during pregnancy. All websites seem to give different information. Is it safe to eat Goats Cheese?? I am going out for my work Xmas meal and trying to pick the menu!!! :snigger: There is baked Goats Cheese salad on there and want to know if I am OK to eat it???

Thanks
Sarah
Me 27-DH 33 2 x Lap- Tubes removed due to hydrosalpinx Cycle 3-July 08. :D

mayo

Star

Reg: Jan 17th 2008

Children: 3 big boys ( born '03,'06 & '08)

Monday, November 17th 2008, 10:05am

Hey...I know what you mean...have read conflicting stories myself....I was pretty sure I had read no goats cheese of any sort but then I read no chevre (goats cheese with the rind on) but that most other goats cheese should probably be ok, particularly hard ones (which I was pleased about as one of my faves is a hard goats cheese :D ). It was the foods standards agency site I read that on.
Having said that.....not sure if the one with the rind would be ok to eat if it has been baked?? I remember going out for a meal with my friend who decided to throw caution to the wind and had some baked goats cheese with salad as she couldn't resist, and was just fine (now has a 2 y old girl) but I am probably more on the 'best not risk it' team....unless I know for sure its ok. Sorry...I have waffled on and been no help what so ever :snigger:
Mayo

baby boy born Aug. '03
baby boy born April '06
m/c June '07 at 5w
m/c Oct '07 at 6w
m/c Dec '07 at 4w 4d
baby boy born Dec '08
m/c March '10 at 6w

mrsjasper

Megastar

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Monday, November 17th 2008, 10:44am

Its pasteurisation thats the issue, so if the cheese is made from pasteurised milk, then its fine. If not, then the bacteria in it could potentially cause you to have tummy upset, which may possiblty put your baby at risk. If the cheese is baked, then the bacteria will be killed anyway. I must admit, I had some goats cheese salad when I was pregnat with Mooch and she is fine. So I think the answer is, if its pasteurised go ahead, if its not and its cooked at a high temp, then its probably ok.

I am having a similar problem with my works do, the starters are all things I'm not supposed to eat. I have a choice of swordfish, pate or blue cheese, or soup! I'm considering ringing up the restaurant to complain!

Reg: Sep 5th 2007

Monday, November 17th 2008, 10:46am

I miss Pate!!! I LOVE it!

Thanks both. Have gone for the Goats Cheese as it does say it is baked :)
Me 27-DH 33 2 x Lap- Tubes removed due to hydrosalpinx Cycle 3-July 08. :D

mrs_smiff

Superstar

Reg: Jan 10th 2007

Children: 5 kids aged 21,18,14,13 and a little miracle born April 09

Monday, November 17th 2008, 11:28am

Cooked cheeses are definitely ok, even if they aren't pasteurised. You could ask the restaurant to make sure yours is well cooked to put your mind at rest, but I would say you are completely ok. Have fun and eat, drink (soft drinks of course!) and be merry!
Me 35,DH 36 (Severe Oligospermia.).
4th ICSI :BFP:
I have 4 lovely big kids
Thomas Derren (Thom) July 1990
Luke Benjamin August 1993
Harley John Oliver June 1997
Alexandria Aimee Jay (Alex) July 1998
Lochlan Cassius James April 2009 (4th attempt at ICSI)

Reg: Apr 14th 2008

Children: 1 on the way Yiphee!

Monday, November 17th 2008, 3:06pm

Prawns

Hi,

Are you aloud to eat prawns now that you are over 12 wek?????

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, November 17th 2008, 3:13pm

Shellfish, including prawns are fine at any stage of your pregnancy providing that they are part of a hot meal and have been properly cooked

Indiechick

Superstar

Reg: Oct 25th 2007

Tuesday, November 18th 2008, 1:09pm

What about Biltong? I've just bought a packet and then thought perhaps I shouldn't???

3rd IUI - 08/08/08 - tested 22/08/08 BFP :D
Scan 09/09/08 - 2 [zx076] [zx076] TWINS!
2 beautiful boys born 16/04/09

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Tuesday, November 18th 2008, 1:15pm

I would have said no because it's raw dried meat - although it would probably be fine if it was heated until piping hot - although I'm not sure whether that's what you'd do with it anyway?? Isn't it more like cold beef jerky stuff??

Indiechick

Superstar

Tuesday, November 18th 2008, 1:29pm

yes just like that . . . I was fearing it would be a 'no' . . . . boo!

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Tuesday, November 18th 2008, 1:36pm

I'm impressed you've even fancied it - meat has been something that I've found really difficult to want/digest!

Indiechick

Superstar

Tuesday, November 18th 2008, 1:42pm

hmmmm meat and pickled onions, can't get enough of them!

Noodles

Reg: Apr 21st 2008

Children: DS 22, dd died aged 9 days, DS 12, DS 9, x4 miscs

Tuesday, December 9th 2008, 11:35pm

RE: FOOD STANDARDS AGENCY - WHAT YOU CAN/CAN'T EAT

Hi Eeyore :happy:

I haven't been posting recently, just a bit of lurking! But it's great to know that you are all here, so helpful, thank you.

Just thought I would update you that the latest FSA guidelines have changed regarding caffeine consumption - they are now recommending a max of 200mgs per day.

I believe that some researchers are now saying that it's best to avoid caffeine altogether because the links between caffeine and miscarriage/low birth weight seem to be getting stronger all the time ... but there really hasn't been a definitive study, so I think that's why the FSA are hedging their bets and just bringing down the recommended amount, rather than saying to avoid caffeine altogether.

Hope this is helpful!

Nicky noodles
Noodles

Tuesday, December 16th 2008, 1:19pm

Full fat soft cheese

I have been happily munching away on this and suddenly panicked that I shouldn't be eating it. Its full fat soft cheese with cranberries. I think its ok but my friend has just asked if I should be eating it so its got me worried!

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Tuesday, December 16th 2008, 1:25pm

If it's pasturised it's fine. :D

Tuesday, December 16th 2008, 1:34pm

it doesn't say whether its pasteurised or not. Its Roule, a christmassy one with cranberries! it just says full fat soft cheese in the ingredients.

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

• United Kingdom

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Tuesday, December 16th 2008, 1:43pm

Roule is made with pasturised cows milk

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

Tuesday, December 16th 2008, 2:37pm

thank you! :O

Welshbird

Megastar

• "Welshbird" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Mar 8th 2008

Monday, December 29th 2008, 11:00pm

Hi Girls,

Im sorry to bother u - but im full of a stinking cold again an have a really bad sore throat. ive tried lockets and tunes - nothing happening - can i take strepsils .... i know that if i have a strepsil that it will work for me (usually does) but if i leave it, i know it will get worse ... am sick of catching colds .... i had one on my 2ww aswell that lasted a week - an now im 7+ weeks, an i have it again :(

A very fed up, sore throated Bec :( Xxx

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Monday, December 29th 2008, 11:11pm

Bec, you have baby brain :snigger:

Lemsips

Welshbird

Megastar

• "Welshbird" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Mar 8th 2008

Tuesday, December 30th 2008, 7:28am

:whoops:

Well at least i rememberd that i got the cold during my 2ww :snigger:

Sunday, February 1st 2009, 7:46pm

Angel delight....

Does anyone know if u can eat angel delight when pregnant?

Natural BFP March 12

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE