You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ZIG

Ace

• "ZIG" started this thread

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Children: Isabella Mae (ICSI No.3) and Ruby Olivia (natural)

Wednesday, September 19th 2007, 9:52am

Induction vs c/section

Hi there

I'm sure everyone will be sick of me moaning by now (!) but I have a question that is beginning to niggle as I approach my due date (next week).

I had a c/section nearly 2 years ago with Bella, and it was a lovely experience, but was really hoping for a natural VBAC - vaginal birth after c/section - this time. I'm not very clued up on inductions as I have been convinced for months that this baby was going to be early, as were my midwives. What I have heard and read about induction puts the fear of God into me. Please could anyone who has had one fairly recently give me a few clues as to how it went etc. and what to expect.

I know I have a few weeks to go before they'll offer one to me, but fore warned is fore armed. I still have the option of going for a c/section once I'm over my due date, but worry that I'll be taking the easy option and missing out, iykwim.

Zig x
Me 38, DH 44. 2002-2004 2x ICSI's, 1x egg donation. Changed clinics for own eggs ICSI/tx no.4 - BFP 27/4/05! Mummy to Isabella after early c-section 15/12/05, due to LLP. Baby No.2 (huge 'natural' surprise!) Ruby Olivia arrived 29/09/07 via emergency c-section.

Children: Max born March 07 - thanks to frozen embryo transfer, our little miracle

Wednesday, September 19th 2007, 10:04am

Hiya Zig

I have no experience of c sections but I was induced with Max in March at 42weeks pregnant. I will give you my honest opinions and experience but I suppose everyone has a different experience.

I went in at 0800 on the wednesday fully expecting (stupidly) to be holding him by teatime. Anyway first off they had no beds so we had to wait until lunchtime. They first of all assess you and I was given a sweep (the sorest part of the whole thing if you ask me). Anyway my cervix was still too hill and they had 3 failed attempts at breaking my waters. I was given gel to start things off and left for 6 hrs. 6hrs later they managed to break my waters. I was left for 1hr to see if my contractions started. Unfortunately not! I was given a 2nd dose of gel and the contractions started about 30mins after that. As things were very slow I was put on a drip to help things along - this was the worst bit as from that moment on I was confined to the bed and could not get up and walk around - I found this hard as I was desperate to get up and very uncomfy lying down. It just felt like everything was taken out of my hands. The drip speeded up the contractions and from there on in I presume things were as in a normal delivery. I gave birth with a little help from forceps at 07.40 the next morning - having never got off the bed since 12hrs before! I did feel like I missed out on the whole "going into labour" experience and that makes me sad. However I do feel we had a positive birth and I would not worry about having to be induced again. It was not my birth of choice and we couldnt use the birthing pool or anything like that but I got my gorgeous baby safe and sound at the end of it and that was all that mattered.

I would take induction and vaginal delivery over c-section if i had the choice. My baby was stuck and was just not managing to push down at one point (i was taken to theatre for forceps) I was told I had another 2 pushes to get him out and if not they would go to c-section - that was the only thing that freaked me out during the whole birth. I couldnt have faced going through all that to be cut open at the last hurdle. I ended up with a spinal block just incase that did not wear off for 8hrs and was horrible as i couldnt get up to see to my baby or even move my legs for 7hrs - not nice.

Good luck to you with whatever you decide and I hope you have a wonderful birth xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 x ICSI b.f.n
1 x FET resulting in my gorgeous son born 2007

Torisen

Reg: Jan 1st 2006

Wednesday, September 19th 2007, 10:11am

Why were you convinced that the baby was going to be early?

I think that if you dodn't dialate for the last baby then you will have to wait just as long as a first birth for the second.

I will see if I can find my induction notes somewhere today!!
ICSI Jan 2006 - BFP
MC one twin at 6 weeks
DS born in Oct 2006
BF DS 10 months 3 weeks and 5 days
FET 11/07, ICSI 12/07 (ABANDONED), ICSI 2/08, IUI 5/08 - BFN
Clomid IUI 7/08 BFP MC a twin... again :(

Reg: Oct 7th 2005

Wednesday, September 19th 2007, 10:16am

lol - a c-section isnt an easy option! weirdo.....

I would go for the VBAC attempt myself even though I ended up with two c-sections - vaginal is just so much better for the baby in general.

For #1 I was induced (3 times) but failed to dilate - c-section (long story short)
For #2 I was in labour but failed to dilate - c-section (even longer story short)

both times though the hospital wanted me to try for a vaginal delivery but the failure to dilate put the kobosh on that.

I had an ok first c-section. 2nd one was more traumatic because I couldnt see DS for 48 hours but that was because he was premmie rather than the section.

Binky

Star

Reg: Aug 27th 2006

Children: 1 beautiful Little Girl with help from clomid.

Wednesday, September 19th 2007, 10:22am

Hi hun I was given the drip straight away one day before my due date for other medical reasons, I did labour hard for 17 hours and only had pethadine and gas and air, I had a 35 mins second stage, but becasue she came out back to back I had an episiotomy,

I didn't think it was all that bad afterwards I quite enjoyed it all really and would have no objections if it was needed to be induced again.

I really hope everything starts naturally for you hun.

cookie

Superstar

• "cookie" is no longer a member of FZ

Wednesday, September 19th 2007, 10:31am

our hospital are very funny about inducing ladies who have had a c-sec, they would rather leave you a week over due then give you another section.

xxx

I'm running down the road like loose electricity, while the band in my head plays a strip tease!

• "1xbaby pls" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Apr 4th 2006

Wednesday, September 19th 2007, 10:31am

Our midwife (for our area) reccomends to any pregnant friends to have sex before been induced, chance are the sperm will help speed things up. isn't it spermicide they use to induce you anyway???? sorry i had c sec so im a bit foggy on this.

It worked for my mate....sex at 12, waters broke at 1.30 baby born at 5am home by lunch next day.....1st baby.
Hope your as lucky x x x
1st go ICSI - @ royal shewsbury and Telford NHS funded
25 eggs collected 27/3/06
15 fertilized - 8 grade A - 2 transfered 30th/3
test date - Thursday 13th April, BFP :D :D :D
:baby: ITS TWINS :baby:
M.L & J.F - Born 9/11/06 6w prem (6lb 5oz & 4lb 10oz)

Chilli

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Wednesday, September 19th 2007, 10:41am

I had a sweep and laboured straight away, then things needed to be speeded up so they gave me synto I didn't enjoy it at all I was quite happy before with gas and air! But that said I did have a natural delivery and wouldn't change that for the world, if you can go the VBAC route and need (fingers crossed you won't :)) ) to be induced then go for it I say!

Torisen

Wednesday, September 19th 2007, 11:08am

If they do give you synto then you can tell them to put the drip on very slow to start with and then when you start to labour you can tell them to stop it and see if you can manage then.

If you crash start things then your body won't have time to build it's endorphines that will stop you from feeling too much pain. If it is too fast then you might feel very out of control and by this labour will be so much more harder and painful.

You can also ask them to give you only 25 of the pethidine rather than 100-125 just to take the edge off.
The same with the epidural. Tell the anaesithist that you just want enough to get through mid stage but that you want it to have worn off for the third stage so that you can move around a bit more...

(go to the active birth centre, they are great at describing things :) !)
ICSI Jan 2006 - BFP
MC one twin at 6 weeks
DS born in Oct 2006

ZIG

Ace

Wednesday, September 19th 2007, 2:36pm

That's exactly what's putting me off Torisen - the speed and the loss of control. I'll be asking for Meptid rather than pethidine (and small doses initially) which was my plan anyway. Interesting stuff about synto and the epidural. I didn't know you could ask for enough to see you thru one bit and then it would "wear off" for the 3rd stage. Thanks for that - great advice. The reason I expected it to be early was that I'm (a) so huge and have been from very early on, but no sign of gest. diabetes (b) not sure of conception dates (c) engaged fairly early.

Also interesting, Willow, about what your hospital say re VBAC and induction. My lot are a bit non-committal, so I'm going to give them a call and push for an answer.

Sunshine - what do you mean - weirdo!!!! LOL! I seriously loved my c/section!!!! To me it really is the easy option as I had such a good experience before, but mine was planned which makes a huge difference to what you had to go thru both times.

Many thanks for your replies everyone. I'm starting to understand the process a wee bit more and realising that even a control freak like me can still get thru it. I suppose fear of the unknown is partly to blame. Let just hope that sex will do the trick naturally. We've been trying to get around to it all week, but due to uncomfortable positions, sore bits and sheer exhaustion, have never quite succeeded. Tonight is the night, no matter what!

Zig x
Me 38, DH 44. 2002-2004 2x ICSI's, 1x egg donation. Changed clinics for own eggs ICSI/tx no.4 - BFP 27/4/05! Mummy to Isabella after early c-section 15/12/05, due to LLP. Baby No.2 (huge 'natural' surprise!) Ruby Olivia arrived 29/09/07 via emergency c-section.

Torisen

Wednesday, September 19th 2007, 2:45pm

So when is your "actual" due date?

European women are normaly 41 weeks rather than 40 weeks.

You can offer to come in for daily checkups all the way to 41 weeks so don't feel the pressure that it will have to be 40 weeks.

You should be bigger than the last time since your tummy muscles arn't what they used to be after carrying a baby before...
ICSI Jan 2006 - BFP
MC one twin at 6 weeks
DS born in Oct 2006

• "1xbaby pls" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Apr 4th 2006

Wednesday, September 19th 2007, 2:58pm

good luck and fingers crossed x x x
1st go ICSI - @ royal shewsbury and Telford NHS funded
25 eggs collected 27/3/06
15 fertilized - 8 grade A - 2 transfered 30th/3
test date - Thursday 13th April, BFP :D :D :D
:baby: ITS TWINS :baby:
M.L & J.F - Born 9/11/06 6w prem (6lb 5oz & 4lb 10oz)

Rae

Star

Reg: Apr 20th 2007

Children: 4

Wednesday, September 19th 2007, 3:25pm

I was induced with dd after a c section, I was desperate to have a 'normal' delivery and to be honest being induced (in my experience) is anything but normal. After a sweep, 2 lots of gel, having my waters broken (very painful) and still nothing I was put on a drip and had an epidural (which was strongly advised). I ended up having to have an episiotome (sp?) as she was big and all in all it took 24 hours so going back I would have rather have had another c section!

I also tried everything to bring labour on after I passed my due date - rasperry leaf tea, pinapple, sex, curry, long walk, bumpy road etc etc etc etc.

I still would like to have a 'normal' birth next time - :angel2:

HOPEFULLY he or she will make an appearance soon and take the decision out of your hands! - loads of luck

:goodluck:

Me 40
DP 43
twin boys born '93, dd born '98 [zx076]

cookie

Superstar

Wednesday, September 19th 2007, 3:40pm

also zig, our hospital point blank refuse to hook you up to the synto drip if you have had a previous section as they think it can greaten the risk of a scar rupture....i think the best thing to do will be to sit down with someone and ask them what they do in your hospital...and what they think is safest for you and the baby.

ps, zig, i loved my section too lol! :D

I'm running down the road like loose electricity, while the band in my head plays a strip tease!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "cookie" (Sep 19th 2007, 3:42pm)

Reg: Feb 11th 2007

Children: My children are wonderful!

Wednesday, September 19th 2007, 8:30pm

um, thinking back now! Went in tea-time. Given pessary to get things moving. Checked in the morning but nothing happening so had another pessary. Walked up and down hospital stairs several times - nothing. 2pm went upstairs to have sweep - nurse downstairs said it was borderline but they managed it. No contractions. Put on synto stuff drip. contractions - used tens machine. not dilating much though. Another drip put up with glucose or something as I had not eaten for so long. 10ish fell asleep, woke up in morning and all had stopped - one drip had fed into the other somehow and so contractions stopped! Oh yeh and during the day before had 2 midwives and a doctor fail to catheterise me! had to bring up someone with more experience!!! Sorted drip out, by now had painkiller they put in your back (can't remember name). 9am they let that run out to see if I can push - midwive says 'push into your bum' I say 'where's my bum?' they decide to re-inject me, put me ready for c-section but have a go with forceps first. Up on stirrups, feel pulling then here loud crash - ask students (the room was quite crowded!) what happened and they said my leg fell off - was reassured that it was only that the stirrup had broke! 2 students now hold my leg up on one side! 'Baby eventually pulled out by forceps. dh asked by doctor to view stitching - several layers apparently - made sure dh was not going to expect anything much very soon!!!!
But all I really remember with any passion is the part where she was placed in my arms and all I could say was 'I'm a mummy, I'm a mummy!'

ds was csection - the bu**er turned on his due date!

Sorry this was so long - rambling a bit!

Me 39, DH 40 Children, Lucy and DS (7)
Lucy lost in car accident 8th April 2002
TTC 6 years - ICSI x 4 - :BFN: x 4

Spider's Diary

Pootle

Megastar

Reg: Mar 31st 2007

Children: 2 beautiful girls.

Wednesday, September 19th 2007, 8:48pm

My rather charming consultant told me that as I'd had a c-section I would not be allowed an induction in future pregnancies as it would be like "flogging a dead horse". Seriously!

x

My family is complete...I am grateful every day

DD1, natural miracle, 2005
DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

Missy

Superstar

Wednesday, September 19th 2007, 8:56pm

I was asked by my cons very early on if I wanted a CS, with my pregnancy being in the 'high risk' category they (and us) were keen that Lolly would be out at the earliest safest chance (38 weeks) I opted for induction as the thought of having a CS scared the hell out of me. I wouldn't say that my induction was a positive experience it could have been, but I wouldn't change it :))

xxxx

4 baby angels, forever in our hearts

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Wednesday, September 19th 2007, 9:07pm

I would be more concerned about the strength and frequency of contractions on an area of scar tissue with an induction and that would put me off to be honest. BUT It would depend on 'why' the induction was being done. Pregnancy is 'between' 38 and 42 weeks, the average being 40.... that doesn't mean to say that pregnancy IS 40 weeks..... Once the 40 weeks is up, women start to count down and the offer of induction is often readily accepted but if 'you' aren't ready to go into labour, if your cervix is high, posterior and firm then what is the point of putting yourself through all that when a few more days could make the difference between a REALLY painful birth and ...a painful one?

The thought of a section is, for me, definitely more attractive that the thought of an induction on an unripe cervix.

If your cervix is ready to go and you're relaxed and baby is happy, if you just need a 'nudge' then yes, I can understand..... but then you might go yourself that night if you just barter for another day.

I think this decision needs to be made with a midwife that you trust. Ask her to check your cervix and give you her opinion. Listen in to the baby, get your BP and urine checked... decide if you feel rushed or hurried.... Make your decision based on that.

• "victoria82" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Oct 5th 2005

Wednesday, September 19th 2007, 9:09pm

to keep my story short i prefare a C section to been induced.

i was induced with my dd and it took me 2 days of labour until they finaly gave me a c-section due to fetal heart rate dropping.
if i get the chance to conceive again i will be going for a c section again which i was told i have the chance of having due to my last pregnancy.

but insite of above i will always recommend that woman go through the natural birth. it the best way to delivery your baby.

ZIG

Ace

Wednesday, September 19th 2007, 10:20pm

Oh I do love this site - thank you ladies for your words of wisdom and sharing your thoughts and experiences. Dh and ! are going to have a good talk about it tonight, then I'm going to book a session asap with the most sensible m/w out of the 3 I see and get her to talk me thru everything.

Thanks again.
Zig x

Missy

Superstar

Thursday, September 20th 2007, 9:09am

I don't blame you, I mean its not as if you can change your mind halfway through and ask for the other! Its important that you are happy with your decision and that you won't have any regrets afterwards.

With being induced early my cervix was favourable, but not ripe. BUT, I had been induced at 24 weeks and had a 4 hour labour.

With Lolly I was booked in at 4pm, monitored for 2 hours, had a VE to check my cervix was favourable, bump was palpated to check position. First lot of prost was given at 6.30pm. Sam was sent home to get some sleep at 10pm as nothing was happening. Then about midnight I started to get some period type cramps , they grew more intense but as it was late they wouldn't give me the second lot of gel to progress the labour. The next morning we had to start again and this time things got going. Once I had dilated 2cm my waters were broken, I asked for an epidural at 9pm and was pain free immediately. At 11pm my contractions dropped off, which is a complication of the epidural. I was hooked upto the drip and it took about 20 minutes for that to work. I could definately feel the difference between natural contractions and the induced ones, they are far more intense. Not everyone has to have the drip though if your labour is progressing at a good rate.

We had a sleep and I was woken up at about 2am with pain. A silly midwife had knocked the epidural out of my back! At first they didn't believe me and refused to check but when I started going mad they fetched the aneasthetist back in about an hour later. Then I told them I needed to push and again they didn't believe me! Lolly was born an hour after that, with no pain relief for pushing. I had no stitches and minimal bruising. But I did have a heammorage after. I was only a few mils off a blood transfusion, but no-one knows what that was caused by ?(

I can't say if there were any pros for me of being induced, apart from I escaped a CS! Lol! The cons for me of being induced were that I had to be constantly monitored which meant not moving off the bed. This caused a back to back labour and birth. I didn't feel in control of my labour as my body was telling me to move and the midwife was telling me not to! I had to be catheterised for the epidural, but all this compared to major surgery and a six week recovery time was a breeze! :D

4 baby angels, forever in our hearts

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

ZIG

Ace

Thursday, September 20th 2007, 9:12am

Just re-read your reply, Jodie - why is it that most men need a kick in the head after making comments about things they can't truly understand!!!! "Flogging a dead horse"?????!!!!!!! Blimmin' cheek.
Had a good chat with dh last night and he actually spoke sense (well, for a bloke) and told me that I was panicking unnecessarily as I had plenty of time to see what happened and choose what to do. We are both control freaks and so letting nature take it's course is difficult, but if we can try to relax, then it'll be right.
One other 'problem' in the equation is Bella. If I have a c-section it'll be difficult to lift and carry for a wee while, and she'll be wanting extra cuddles and such with a new baby around. How did P get on after you came home Sunshine?

Zig x

Thursday, September 20th 2007, 9:14am

one thing I would add is that although the pain of the 2nd c-section was more intense than the first and the first 24-48 hours afterwards were way worse, the recovery time was a lot quicker. I was walking around quite well after a few days, and within 3 weeks was picking up DS#1 again. By 6 weeks I was fine.

cookie

Superstar

Friday, September 21st 2007, 3:33pm

i was thinking about this today......what happens if your scar does actually rupture??? would they perform a hysterectomy? ?(

Saturday, September 22nd 2007, 8:29am

willow ;( yes, in a lot of cases that is the only option :(

ZIG

Ace

Monday, September 24th 2007, 11:16pm

After a (very) painful "prod and poke" of my cervix by my m/w, we had a good natter about induction. Her view was that the hospital would monitor me once I had gone a week over my due date and would even let me go up to 14 days overdue. After that they would break my waters and see what happened naturally. If nothing did, they wouldn't induce me via synto drip etc - I would have a c/s due to the risk of rupture. So armed with this knowledge I feel much happier. It's kind of a plan - well as much as you can have a plan!
What she did today wasn't a sweep as such, it was a cervix check to see if things were coming along. My cervix is softening and thinning, but hasn't quite got into the right position or angle for things to be imminent. My due date is tomorrow/Weds (it has always been pretty elastic as I/baby have measured differently at every scan and every fundal measure). Her words were "probably not the next 24 hours, but definitely within the week". I can work with that.

Rupture of previous c/s sites can be life threatening in the worse case, and in a lot of cases (as Sunshine said) lead to hysterectomies. EEEEeeekk!

Thanks for all of your advice and opinions, Ladies. Much appreciated as always.
Zig x

Binky

Star

Reg: Aug 27th 2006

Children: 1 beautiful Little Girl with help from clomid.

Monday, September 24th 2007, 11:35pm

Hope all goes to plan Zig and you are holding your little bundle safely in your arms really soon.

GoodLuck. xx

Tuesday, September 25th 2007, 5:58am

Zig - good to hear you have a plan :D

Reg: Oct 10th 2005

Tuesday, September 25th 2007, 7:04am

Hi Zig
I never got round to adding my birth story but have an experience of both. I was offered induction as A had little water around him. My due date was the 10th Aug and I was brought in for induction on the 13th, purely for that reason..again I expecting to have him by teatime. We were there at 10am, at 12 someone came round and hooked me up to monitor his HB. They found with every tightening I had hisheart rate was going down.. cue more monitoring ( couldn't move from the bed at this point or move about which was painful as I get stiff joints and need to move to stop siezing up ). At 3pm they moved me to the consultant led unit.. again hooked to a machine. They forgot about us so we asked at 7pm if we could have time off the monitor and they let us go get something to eat. We had to be back by 8pm.. someone came to see us at 10..again more monitoring. At this point they were deciding what and when to do, ie when to give me the gel.. Thy moved us then to a nicer room with a private bathroom :D.

I was hooked up to the machine all night, Dh went home and came back at 6am. At 8.30am, they gave me the gel, at 9.30 tried to break my waters ( horrendous pain - seeing as I had none. I was upset after this ;( ) All thru this his HR was dropping. We asked if we were heading for a c-section, and if it was looking that way which put the fear of god into me, but we were so concerned for his safety and if he'd cope with a birth and let's face it contractions ( I wasn't having those yet )

They then decided the monitor I'd been on wasn't very reliable X( and put me on a STAN monitor which meant literally screwing the monitior into his head :8o:. This again was very painful.

At 1.30 they decided to put me on Synto, in their words to see what would happen. I was annoyed at this point, knackered and worried about what was hapening to A. At this point I was 1-2cm dilated. I was so gutted when she said that, I expected about 7!!! They sent a very very dishy doctor :] in as the midwifes couldn't get the IV(?) thing in. He took 5 attempts, made me bleed everywhere. I was stillbrusied a month later. Anyway drip was in, they gave me an epidural there and then in anticipation of the contractions. I was able to have a sleep until 2.30...when the head consultant came in and very gingerly told me they needed to deliver him straight away as his HR had dropped dramatically with the contractions from the synto. Cue mayhem with people dressing me, shoving sugical socks on me...hcih worried us, given the speed it was done.
I was taken to theatre, given a spinal block, and he was born by emergency c-section at 15.04.

It wasn't a good experience, I thought I had a high pain threshold but with all the messing about and what they tried to do to 'see what happened' I did feel they put A at risk a bit. As it was he had the cord wrapped around his neck twice tightly so with every tightening/contraction and with me having no water to cushion him, no wonder he was suffering.

My recovery has been great after the c-section, was up and around the bed holding him the day after. I'd be requesting a c-section next time ( if there is one ) I feel I almost have a fear of labour now :(. I'm gutted I missed out on the natural labour I wanted though, with my relaxing music etc

Phew - long story.. I was off for a very strong coffee.

Hope this helped hunni

Caz xx

Me 39, DH 39 ICSI Nov '06 BFP

FET Dec '10 - ET Dec 16th - Test Day 31/12/10

ZIG

Ace

Tuesday, September 25th 2007, 12:19pm

Thanks Cazz sweetie. You went through the mill, and so did your wee man. I don't blame you for been frightened of natural birth again.

One of the thing I'm learning from all of this is just how VERY different EVERY birth is. There are no real set patterns (apart from the most obvious ones) and every situation and circumstance is unique in the way it is handled by the medical team as well as by the woman in labour. It does make me appreciate how hard a hospital midwife's job is and how easy it is for things to go wrong or become difficult, especially when resources are stretched..

Zig x

Reg: Jul 21st 2006

Tuesday, September 25th 2007, 12:47pm

Hi my cumbrian buddy

I think your babs is loving being inside your tummy, all lovely and warm, who could blame him/her for staying a little longer :D

My cousin was induced 2 weeks after her due date, and within an hour she was pushing, the midwives diddnt believe her at first, when she said she needed to push, they said she had hours, but no she really was pushing
She had a lovely baby boy, but he is nearly 2 now

so it just shows, everyones experiences are so different

Good Luck sweetie, I will be thinking about you, and keeping an eye on the birth announcments, :D

lots of love sharon and evie-mae x x x
ME 32, pcos, DH 47,
DH had Tese tx Jan 06
IVF/ ICSI July 06 ,
30 eggs collected, 2 transfered,
Had OHSS and OMG, :BFP:

Reg: Oct 10th 2005

Tuesday, September 25th 2007, 12:51pm

Me too
Can't wait to hear your news..

Caz xx

Me 39, DH 39 ICSI Nov '06 BFP