You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

csam

Star

• "csam" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 22nd 2007, 5:42pm

3 days in hospital and now scared and worried- update 06/09/07

Hi

Dh took me to hospital at about midnight sunday 19th. I was bleeding and was very scared.

To cut a long story short they found a bruise on my placeta which may or may not have caused the bleed ?(

My growth scan was bought forward and where as on the last 2 scans baby was measuring average she has now 'slipped off the line'.So has her growth slowed down ???
They did a doppler scan which measures the resistance of blood flow to the placenta (perhaps someone can explain better) , and it was raised and too high to even be plotted on the scale.

I've not long been home and still a bit emotional and confused about it all.

baby will be monitored twice weekly and they'll make a decision about possible early delivery. Which I could prob cope with be it not for the fact that my bump is sooo tiny and I'm so worried about her size/health etc.

Can any one offer any advice/support ??

thanks in advance

xxxx

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "csam" (Sep 6th 2007, 9:09pm)

Reg: Apr 7th 2006

Children: sophie 31/01/2008 and angels above

Wednesday, August 22nd 2007, 5:55pm

hi hunni

first of all huge :hugs:

i cant offer advice but that would of been and must be so scarey for you and i feel for you

i hope everything turns out alright in the end and that your daughter is born healthy and at a good stage in pregnancy

id rest and think positive thoughts hun

praying everythings going to be alright for you hun

take care xxxx

• "londonchic" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Oct 18th 2005

Wednesday, August 22nd 2007, 6:03pm

hi csam

sorry to hear youve been having problems. Sounds like theyre doing a great job in monitoring you closely and I'm sure they will suggest what is best for you and your baby. Have they given you a kick chart? Just make sure you feel at least 10 movements a day (spread out) and if you have any worries get straight on the phone to the hospital. Sometimes placentas can start to develop problems in the last trimester but Im sure your little one will be just fine xxxx

Missy

Superstar

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Wednesday, August 22nd 2007, 6:16pm

Hun, if you have any concerns that you feel aren't being taken seriously or things haven't been explained enough at the hospital ring your cons. I am sure if they thought your baby was in real danger they would have given you steroids to mature the babys lungs and kept you in.

Yes babys growth has slowed down but not stopped, and she had only slipped off the line, I am not trying to dismiss your concerns here, because they are of course very real, but I do hope that I can slightly reassure you in saying that they wouldn't let you home :(

Please, please though get signed off work if at all possible and rest,rest rest! MAke sure you are eating well too, and please try not to worry :hugs:

xxx

4 baby angels, forever in our hearts

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

compley

Megastar

Reg: Apr 30th 2006

Children: DS and DD

Wednesday, August 22nd 2007, 6:57pm

Cant advise, but just want to send you a massive :hugs: and say Im thinking of you

:xxx2:

<

ZIG

Ace

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Children: Isabella Mae (ICSI No.3) and Ruby Olivia (natural)

Wednesday, August 22nd 2007, 9:24pm

Oh my poor love - how worrying. But they wouldn't have let you leave if they were in any way concerned, annd the fact that you and baby are both being monitored is good news. It means you can be sure that if there is the slightest thing to be concerned about, they would see it and deal with it. Eat well, drink lots of water to keep hydrated, sleep and rest up as much as you can and take good care. If it means you'll be meeting your little one a bit earlier than expected, then so be it. And like Missy said, they'll give you steroids if they thought there was any danger of that happening.

Zig x
Me 38, DH 44. 2002-2004 2x ICSI's, 1x egg donation. Changed clinics for own eggs ICSI/tx no.4 - BFP 27/4/05! Mummy to Isabella after early c-section 15/12/05, due to LLP. Baby No.2 (huge 'natural' surprise!) Ruby Olivia arrived 29/09/07 via emergency c-section.

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Wednesday, August 22nd 2007, 9:29pm

I'm not suprised you're scared. I've no advice, but I wanted to send you a huge :hugs: and a big bunch of cyber :flowers:

Take care hun.

blowkiss

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

Reg: Jul 30th 2006

Thursday, August 23rd 2007, 8:08am

Oh hun, you have had a scary time! Not much extra to add but just to say that rest assurred that they are monitoring you very closely and will do what is best for you and the baby. Re slipping off the line, for twinnies it's quite normal for their growth to slow a wee bit in the last stretch (so would also slip off the line) and these babies are born perfectly healthily. As long as there's no massive change I'm sure your little one is growing at a rate the doctors are happy with. The main thing is that they are monitoring you closely so can assess the situation regularly. Like the girls say, you need to rest as much as possible, eat well and drink lots & talk to your doctors (and us!) regularly to try to reduce your worries.

Lots of love to you.

xxx
Me 35, DH 31 [zx075]
Bilateral hydrosalpinges discovered May 06
Bilateral salpingectomy June 06
1st IVF August 06 BFN
2nd IVF January 07 BFP Twins!!

Torisen

Reg: Jan 1st 2006

Thursday, August 23rd 2007, 8:41am

Bleeding in pregnancy always feels horrible but it is not always that bad.
It is great that they are monitoring you! If you are at all worried then phone your consultant and he or she can explain things to you again!

The good side is that you are well over 24 weeks and for every day that goes your baby gets more and more ready to be born!

XX
ICSI Jan 2006 - BFP
MC one twin at 6 weeks
DS born in Oct 2006
BF DS 10 months 3 weeks and 5 days
FET 11/07, ICSI 12/07 (ABANDONED), ICSI 2/08, IUI 5/08 - BFN
Clomid IUI 7/08 BFP MC a twin... again :(

• "gayle1803" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Sep 13th 2006

Thursday, August 23rd 2007, 9:11am

Csam

Sending you a big :hugs: , what a horrible end to the wekend, you are being monitered very closely now and Im sure everything will be fine,

Rest up hun

Gayle
xxx

cookie

Superstar

• "cookie" is no longer a member of FZ

Thursday, August 23rd 2007, 9:47am

how are things today csam??? hope you and bubs are fine...

:hugs:

love k xxx

I'm running down the road like loose electricity, while the band in my head plays a strip tease!

csam

Star

• United Kingdom

Thursday, August 23rd 2007, 10:20am

Thanks all for your kind words

Had a nervous nights sleep.......

Feeling ok. My little monkey doesn't *kick* as such (I think she does sometimes but it's always muffled). She does however 'shake' and 'shuffle' IYKWIM !
She's not done much shaking yet today but she's done a bit and I'm sure she will later.

The doctor mentioned steroids when I was first admitted. It's not been mentioned since so I guess they need to monitor the situation and build up a pattern of what is happening. I'm back at the hospital tomorrow for some more checks.

Trying to stay calm. Obviously I am very worried though.

Have been signed off work for 4 weeks and then I'll try and get another sick note to take me up until my mat leave starts.

I'll update after tomorrows checks if that's ok.

Thanks again. It means a lot and I need my spirts lifting.

xxxxxx

Missy

Superstar

Thursday, August 23rd 2007, 10:23am

I am glad you are being checked regularly hun, and that you can feel a little more positive today, I have my fingers crossed for you that baby stays in there until its time to come :))

xxx

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

Reg: Oct 17th 2006

Thursday, August 23rd 2007, 12:03pm

Big hug Csam :hugs:
I know you must be worried. I've no real advice to offer except that the docs will be monitoring you closely. Things will be fine. Thinking of you. rest up.

xxx
Anu
Anu

Me 32, DH 33
TTC since 2001
Left ovary removed and Lap 2 years later showed adhesions.
1st IVF NOV 06 - BFN.
2nd IVF APR 07 - :BFP:
TWINS!!!

Thursday, August 23rd 2007, 12:57pm

Csam,

I am sorry to read you are having such a worrying time hunny. ;(
It must feel like the worry is never ending!!! Like the others have said they do seem to be keeping a really close eye on you and thats great.
Make sure you ask lots of questions tomorrow when they check you both again.

Sending you a HUGE hug

TTC 4 yrs
ICSI Feb 2005 BFP - early MC :(
3 x DIUI Oct05/Jan06/Mar06 BFN
Starting 2nd ICSI Dec 2006

OMG!! a real :BFP: 7/2/07

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Thursday, August 23rd 2007, 1:23pm

RE: 3 days in hospital and now scared and worried

Quoted

Originally posted by csam
To cut a long story short they found a bruise on my placeta which may or may not have caused the bleed ?(

Bleeding can be for a lot of reasons and they scanned you to rule out the most obvious and dangerous which they obviously did as they only found a bruise. That's good.

Quoted

My growth scan was bought forward and where as on the last 2 scans baby was measuring average she has now 'slipped off the line'.So has her growth slowed down ???

'Average' is a very non commital word. A healthy full term baby iwill weigh between 5lbs and 10lbs so although an 'average' baby will weigh seven and a half pounds that doesn not mean that it must weigh this to be healthy. Five pound babies are healthy, ten pound babies are healthy. Being of average weight does not guarantee health.

Quoted

They did a doppler scan which measures the resistance of blood flow to the placenta (perhaps someone can explain better) , and it was raised and too high to even be plotted on the scale.

As part of diagnosing the bleed they first did your scan to ensure that your placenta was attached to your uterus and that it wasn't coming away or failing. The second part of that test is to look at the flow of blood through the umbilical cord. The results of the umbilical doppler MUST have been alright, they would not have sent you home if it was not.

This test makes sure that your baby is getting enough oxygen rich blood and that the umbilical cord is doing its job, it looks at whether the umbilical cord and placenta are working well . If the results showed an immediate problem then you would've been made aware. They may continue to monitor your placenta and umbilical cord like this over the next few weeks to see if there is a pattern and to get an accurate picture of how well your placenta and umbilical cord are working. This means that they are being cautious and are taking good care of you. It does not mean that you are incredibly high risk or that your baby is..

Quoted

I've not long been home and still a bit emotional and confused about it all.

baby will be monitored twice weekly and they'll make a decision about possible early delivery. Which I could prob cope with be it not for the fact that my bump is sooo tiny and I'm so worried about her size/health etc.

Can any one offer any advice/support ??

thanks in advance

xxxx

If you're confused then ring the ward and ask someone to get your notes and explain them over the phone.

The health of your baby is not directly linked to the size of your tummy. If baby needs to come out then baby needs to come out. You must make sure that you understand things fully before you leave your hospital appointments, even if it means you having to ask the doc to explain more than once. The worst thing you can do is sit at home with half a story worrying about things that may not be a problem.

cookie

Superstar

Friday, August 24th 2007, 9:48am

morning csam, hope all goes well today, what time have you got to go hun????

love k xxx

I'm running down the road like loose electricity, while the band in my head plays a strip tease!

csam

Star

• United Kingdom

Friday, August 24th 2007, 9:53am

Hi K

Thanks for asking. Appointment is at 6 8o

Baby just started shuffling when IKEA lorry turned up - GRRRR

Getting things a bit clearer in my head now and will pack a bag just in case ! Last time I chucked the most useless and random things in a bag !

Hopefully we'll find out more about the situation today.

xxxxxxxx

cookie

Superstar

Friday, August 24th 2007, 9:58am

morning hun! you sound more positive today
good idea to pack a bag scene as it is 6 oclock when you get seen, if they want you to stay over for anything it will be alot less hasstle if you have stuff with you already...im sure you will be fine tho, have a nice relaxing day....let us know how you get on...:hugs:

love k xxx

cookie

Superstar

Friday, August 24th 2007, 9:59am

and what you had delivered from ikea??? i love ikea! :D

Missy

Superstar

Friday, August 24th 2007, 12:42pm

You had better not be heavy lifting after all this, number one priority is REST :NO!:

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

csam

Star

• United Kingdom

Friday, August 24th 2007, 12:49pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Missy
You had better not be heavy lifting after all this, number one priority is REST :NO!:

No chance of lifting a finger!! I'm in bed with my lap top. DH has left me a supply of food and drink. My most active moments are going to the loo :D

In fact i am at risk of getting bed sores :D

xxxxxx

csam

Star

• United Kingdom

Friday, August 24th 2007, 12:53pm

Quoted

Originally posted by willow
and what you had delivered from ikea??? i love ikea! :D

We had a kitchen delivered a few weeks back with stuff missing, so the rest of that came and also a little chest of drawers for baby's room. Can't wait to put her stuff away. My mum keeps buying stuff, baby's will have to have 3 clothes changes a day to get any wear out if it !

So yes, kitchen is in a right state. Have told baby she needs to hang on a bit longer until she is cooked and DH can get the kitchen finished !!

xxxxx

Friday, August 24th 2007, 2:59pm

[/quote]

So yes, kitchen is in a right state. Have told baby she needs to hang on a bit longer until she is cooked and DH can get the kitchen finished !!
xxxxx[/quote]

You tell her Csam. Establish whose boss right now :P

xxx
Anu

Me 32, DH 33
TTC since 2001
1st IVF NOV 06 - BFN.
TWINS!!!

Reg: Jul 17th 2006

Friday, August 24th 2007, 3:48pm

hope you are doing well.
Peppermint Patty

Me 29 - DH 34
PCOS & Male Factor
TTC 2yrs
3 x Clomid - 3 x BFN
Ovarian Drilling Nov 06
ICSI March 07 - BFP 4/4/7- OHSS - All Gone 12/4/7
ICSI Aug 07 - DR July 13th - Shock NATURAL BFP 25th July 07! - baby boy march 08
May 09 - VERY SHOCKING NATURAL BFP!!!! - Baby Girl Jan 10

csam

Star

• United Kingdom

Friday, August 24th 2007, 9:06pm

Hi
Had some checks at the hospital this evening.

Was hooked up to the heart rate scanner. All fine there - phew. However there was no change to the blood flow resistance. It is still raised and still off the scale, ie can't be plotted :(

However they said no immediate cause for concern or baby would be coming out 8o

Back on monday for more of the same, so fingers crossed. i suspect my little monkey will be coming early but hopefully she'll do a bit more cooking yet !

xxxx

Reg: Nov 18th 2006

Children: 1 toddler, Billy

Friday, August 24th 2007, 9:15pm

good luck csam I hope everything goes OK , I am sure it will do chick :)

maybe your baby just can't wait to meet mummy! :)

xx
Married to a gorgeous man. Mummy to a gorgeous boy born 31.10.07 & beautiful girl born 25.08.09 - both conceived with the help of Clomid
x Never been happier x

csam

Star

• United Kingdom

Friday, August 24th 2007, 9:24pm

Thanks plankers !

feel a bit calmer now. I see the consultant on Thursday and he'll have another weeks worth of info then so he'll hopefully be able to say what sort of decsions will be made.

I shouldn't think she wants to meet me just yet, poor little girl has to put up with all my nagging all the time :D

xxxxxx

JENSQUI

Megastar

Reg: Feb 26th 2007

Children: one very special daughter

Friday, August 24th 2007, 9:27pm

only just read this thread - sorry you're having such a time of it csam!

me 38, DP 44, ttc since 2005
BFP May 07 - HB seen @ 8 wks but CRL only 7 weeks, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Jan 08 -m/c @ 11 wks (D&C)
BFP Jun 08 - early loss
BFP Dec 08 - HB & CRL ok @ 8 wks, but sac too small, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Apr 09 - Martha born 9th Jan 2010
BFP Feb 12 - Eliza born 13th Oct 2012

Reg: Jul 30th 2006

Sunday, August 26th 2007, 7:33am

Glad they're happy with the status quo and bubus heart rate is as it should be chuck. Keep taking it easy & let that man of yours take good care of you

big hug

xxx
Me 35, DH 31 [zx075]
Bilateral hydrosalpinges discovered May 06
Bilateral salpingectomy June 06
1st IVF August 06 BFN
2nd IVF January 07 BFP Twins!!

Reg: Sep 13th 2006

Children: One daughter

Sunday, August 26th 2007, 9:51am

Hi Csam - sorry I didn't see this before hun - had my best mate down from Leeds for three days so been off line. I'm really sorry for everything you're going through - it must be very scary and very difficult. Anyway huge hug and I hope everything is ok with you and your little one.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MC 1997, Ectopic 2006, Tubal infertility, 1st IVF :BFP: [zx098]

csam

Star

• United Kingdom

Sunday, August 26th 2007, 9:52am

Thanks everyone

Back tomorrow for more of the same. Hopefully things are the same but preferably improved ! I didn't have to see he doctor when I went before so I saw that as a good sign.

It's a waiting game I suppose. Have tried to google average fetal weights but the results are so different I don't know what to believe !

I forgot to say on Thursday the midwife made me lie flat on the bed and she did my fundal height measurement and said I was spot on for dates ! yet just a few days before I was 4 weeks behind ?????? Really don't have a lot of confidence in that system !

Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Everyday is another day of baby getting bigger :D

xxxx

csam

Star

• United Kingdom

Sunday, August 26th 2007, 9:54am

Quoted

Originally posted by Emilia44
Hi Csam - sorry I didn't see this before hun - had my best mate down from Leeds for three days so been off line. I'm really sorry for everything you're going through - it must be very scary and very difficult. Anyway huge hug and I hope everything is ok with you and your little one.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Emilia. At least they are keping an eye on me but praying she'll stay put as long as poss. It's funny how I've been wishing the weeks away and now I want it to slow down !!

xxx

Reg: Nov 18th 2006

Children: 1 toddler, Billy

Sunday, August 26th 2007, 10:28am

tell you what will be interesting csam, we are only one day apart and I have a scan a week on Tuesday and they are going to tell me size & weight so it will be interesting to compare!

xx
Married to a gorgeous man. Mummy to a gorgeous boy born 31.10.07 & beautiful girl born 25.08.09 - both conceived with the help of Clomid
x Never been happier x

csam

Star

• United Kingdom

Sunday, August 26th 2007, 10:34am

Quoted

Originally posted by plankers
tell you what will be interesting csam, we are only one day apart and I have a scan a week on Tuesday and they are going to tell me size & weight so it will be interesting to compare!

xx
Is that the 4th Sept Plankers ? Mine is on the 6th (I'm being optimistic that she'll stay put until then !!), so yes it'll be interesting to compare !

xxxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "csam" (Aug 26th 2007, 10:41am)

Missy

Superstar

Sunday, August 26th 2007, 11:15am

Quoted

Originally posted by plankers

xx

Bad idea, remember that you could be carrying differently for a start, then your height and weight plus your Dh's are all contributing factors for how small/big short or long your babies will be :) If you start comparing one of you will only get worried that your baby is too big or too small! :D

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

csam

Star

• United Kingdom

Sunday, August 26th 2007, 11:20am

:headache wise words Missy. You are right. Even the guess-timate weights aren't even that accurate are they.

xxxxxxx

Missy

Superstar

Sunday, August 26th 2007, 11:23am

Nope! :D We were told Lolly would be a 9lber, she was 6lb13.. thats a big difference!

xxx

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

csam

Star

• United Kingdom

Sunday, August 26th 2007, 11:26am

8o glad I didn't ask this week, think it may have tipped me over the edge !!!

Wonder why they bother 'guessing' !!

xxxx

Reg: Oct 10th 2005

Sunday, August 26th 2007, 2:11pm

C
I am so sorry hun - I read your post and assumed I'd replied :( - I obviously haven't - baby brain !!

Anyway you sound much brighter hunni - don't pay much attention to the size weight guestimates, they are just that guesses. 3 proffessionals told me my baby would be 8-8.5lb, including my cons who did a scan 4 days befoire he was born. He was 7lb 2.5oz!!

You need to be resting as much as possible hunni - sod work now - just go sick until the baby gets here ( if you can ).

I agree with the girls though, they wouldn't let you home if they were hugely concerned but great to hear you're being monitored now.

I know I'm nagging :] but try not to stress chicks.

Sending much love to you

Caz & ickle Alex

Me 39, DH 39 ICSI Nov '06 BFP

FET Dec '10 - ET Dec 16th - Test Day 31/12/10

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Sunday, August 26th 2007, 4:25pm

csam, I agree with the girls, guessed weights are just that. They may be extremely well educated guesses but it takes some luck to accurately guess the weight of a baby from a few skeletal measurements and a couple of scans. Some people do have an estimate that's confirmed to be quite accurate when the baby is born but there are far more people who are given wildly inaccurate estimates.

I'm not normally a fan of anecdotal evidence, mainly because each case is different and no 'story' proves or disproves anything apart from the fact we're all so amazingly different, still, I have frames of reference in my own life that I will always draw on when considering 'guesstimates' on babies weight.

My own sister, a midwife, was horrified to be told that her second baby was not growing after her first baby had been a bouncing 8lb 11oz. She had to have weekly scans in the last trimester and was told by her consultant to prepare for a poorly 5lb baby. In the delivery room we were all primed for the arrival of a very small and sick looking tiny baby....... until she was born and weighed in at 9lb 4oz. I have a picture of my sister holding a MASSIVE baby with a slightly bemused expression on her face.

We all have different sized healthy babies and we all carry differently. My friend is much bigger build than me, gets the most ENORMOUS bump when she's pregnant and when she was carring her second child I was carrying my first. She would come home from scans reeling off stories about how BIG this baby of hers was going to be and how sure the hospital staff were that he was going to be a 'bruiser' and massive etc etc etc. I had a small neat bump, no real weight gain other than the baby and she was forever telling me how jealous she was of the 'small' baby I was carrying ..... Her baby was 7lbs 6oz, my baby was 7lb 4oz. Two whole ounces different ;)

The moral of the story is that guessed weights are just that, guesses. Please don't worry about your baby's weight.

Rufus

Star

Children: One son, aged 8, daughter 1

Sunday, August 26th 2007, 5:13pm

HI there, I haven't any advice to offer, just my prayers and thoughts, thinking of you, love Lesa xxxxx
Keep smiling :happy:

csam

Star

• United Kingdom

Monday, August 27th 2007, 5:17pm

Hi
Had some more checks today.

ECG was fine (eventually, baby took a while to kick so was on it a while)

The blood flow dopplers were still very raised. They are even further off the scale now ;(

The consultant was there at the time and I hoped we could talk to him but the midwife showed him my notes and he said he'd see me at his clinic on Thursday.

I know they would have kept me in if necessary but I don't know how long they let this 'blood flow' issue carry on. I guess will find out more on Thursday.

I have no signs of pre-eclamsia but keeping an eye on it.

Hope Thursday comes round quick.......

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

kar1

• "kar1" is no longer a member of FZ

Monday, August 27th 2007, 5:20pm

good luck with thursday hun
TTC 12 years

2 early losses

lots of ops and tx

both tubes removed

5th fresh short protocol
:BFP:

Tyler May born 5/5/2010 by emergency c section. Tyler is our sunshine

cookie

Superstar

Tuesday, August 28th 2007, 8:29am

hope it all goes well on thursday csam, ....:hugs:

love k xxxx

Tuesday, August 28th 2007, 8:34am

Csam,

I truly hope thursday will bring a bit of relief for you hunny. I know you must be so worried. Make sure you insist on an explanation of whats going on and what the next step is. Dont leave without feeling crystal clear on that hun. Afterall this is your body and your precious baby too.

Sending you big hugs.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TTC 4 yrs

csam

Star

• United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 28th 2007, 8:37am

Thanks girls

Feeling low and tearful today. The doppler scans are a worry, if my results can't even be plotted and they are not that concerned why have a scale in the first place ?

Hoping the consultantant will shed some light. Don't think being 'home alone' is helping my mood.

xxxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "csam" (Aug 28th 2007, 8:42am)

Tuesday, August 28th 2007, 8:41am

All the best for Thursday Csam. Hopefully, the consultant will make things clear and give you a little bit of relief.
Take care huny.
xxx
Anu

Me 32, DH 33
TTC since 2001
1st IVF NOV 06 - BFN.
TWINS!!!

Tuesday, August 28th 2007, 8:55am

Csam.... sweetie, you are so worried and I can understand why. But its 48 hrs to go approx and then you can really pin him down for a good explanation. Baby is moving and that is very reassuring so try not to get too upset.
I am off to do some googling for you and see if I can find anything useful.

HUGE :hugs:

TTC 4 yrs

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 28th 2007, 8:59am

Hope you get some answers on thursday it must be a dreadful worry pg is a worry in anycase, I am sure as you said that they would of kept you in. Good luck hunny thinking of you xx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE