You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "alone1978" started this thread

Reg: Jun 11th 2009

Friday, June 12th 2009, 12:57pm

Pregnant but a bit worried,,,

Hello every body,,,

We finally heard the work "pregnant",,, Yes,, My wife is now pregnant after the first IVF-ICSI due to 100% abnormal sperm morphology … Thanks god,,

We had 3 days transfer.. We transferred 2(Grade 1 embryos) and 1 (Grade 2 embryo) All were 8 divisions,,

On day 12 post transfer,, we had our first HCG test and was 105

On day 14 Post transfer (which was yesterday), we had our second HCG test and was 202…

All seems ok,, and might be multiples,, Never mind,,,

The problem is that my wife still have very very very minor bleeding that can be seen only when she wipe,, Nothing on the pads,, We phoned our doctor but said just stay on the Cyclogest 400 pessaries (three times a day) and Duphaston 10mg ( two tabets twice a day)

The doctor arranged appointment for us after four days,,, It is really long time..

The worrying thing is that bleeding,, It really making us a bit nervous,,,

Any body can advice,,,
Pray for me to have my dream true,,,

JENSQUI

Megastar

Reg: Feb 26th 2007

Children: one very special daughter

Friday, June 12th 2009, 1:07pm

RE: Pregnant but a bit worried,,,

have a read of this thread:

BLEEDING IN PREGNANCY

lots of women have spotting in the same way as your wife (you'll find many similar threads and posts in the first trimester and BFP sections here). I know it can be alarming but the HCG levels that you have posted are rising as expected and that's a brilliant sign.

Unfortunately, the wait for your first scan can sometimes make the 2WW you endured before getting that BFP feel like a breeze!

xxx

me 38, DP 44, ttc since 2005
BFP May 07 - HB seen @ 8 wks but CRL only 7 weeks, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Jan 08 -m/c @ 11 wks (D&C)
BFP Jun 08 - early loss
BFP Dec 08 - HB & CRL ok @ 8 wks, but sac too small, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Apr 09 - Martha born 9th Jan 2010
BFP Feb 12 - Eliza born 13th Oct 2012

Saturday, June 13th 2009, 3:11pm

thanks alot,,

Now,,, the doctor increased the dosage of Cyclogest 400 pessaries from two to three times aday because of the bleeding the had.. Now,, after the bleeding stops, do we have to continue on the same dosage 3,, or just go back to 2 aday? Is there any harm of taking 3? Our next appointment is after almost 6 days???

Please advisee,,,

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Saturday, June 13th 2009, 6:13pm

Welcome to :FZ:

Congratulations to you and your DW on your BFP!! :D

I've moved your post to the pregnancy section where you'll get far more support and advice. :smile:

I hope you like it on here, we have very friendly and supportive members that are sure to make your TTC journey that little bit easier, I hope you feel right at home with us all soon.

Here are some links that you may find useful.

There is an abbreviations section HERE so you know what we're all going on about.

There is a ** GETTING STARTED - FZ FACTS, TIPS & HELP ** thread HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ and a few guidelines too.

There is a ** NEW TO THE SITE? A BIT LOST? POST FOR HELP HERE!!! ** thread HERE where you can post any questions you have about how to use the site, a team member will answer you as soon as possible!

There is a how to search thread HERE so you can get the maximum benefit from the forum.

And finally!! Have you seen that lots of our members have fancy names in their signatures? If you’re interested in having something similar it’s really easy to do. Have a look HERE to choose a style. If there isn't one you like there, let us know the kind of thing you'd like and we'll try and create one for you.

Because the running of the site completely depends on the kindness of our members, we ask for a small donation in return for a sparkly name, which is explained HERE. Hang around a bit and get to know us before you decide if you'd like to support us!

If you have any questions about anything, just ask. :smile:

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your TTC journey, I hope you get your BFP soon!!

blowkiss

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

Reg: Nov 3rd 2008

Children: Mum to Cody Charles

Sunday, June 14th 2009, 7:52pm

Hi, and sorry to hear you are having this worry!

Just follow your doctors advice. I know its scary. I had 2 weeks of bleeding from weeks 5-7, they also upped my dose of the pessaries - and had me continue those until week 12. (My bleeding sounds far heavier though, like a light period starting pink and turning brownish). They also said no sex (sorry TMI). They monitored my HCG levels 1-2 times a week to keep an eye on things, and like your partners, my continually rose. I found that really reassuring throughout the whole thing, and taking the pessaries also made me feel like I was doing something. They stopped testing my HCG after the 8 week scan that clearly showed a good heartbeat and by then HCG levels were in the tens of thousands anyway!

Although stressful bleeding seems quite common and may not mean anything sinister is happening, especially if it is light and she doesn't have cramping etc. They never figured out what mine was - but possibly bleeding from impantation. But as you can see, I'm now almost 31 weeks along and all is fine :-) If you can try and stay as calm and relaxed as you can. I know its hard. A good time to give her lots of cuddles and back rubs - or shout her a massage at a spa to help keep her destressed. Helped me get through it.

Best of luck, thinking of you and hoping it stops asap! xx
IVF/ISCI Nov08 BFP Cody born 8/09
FET-Oct & Dec10 BFN
IVF/ICSIJun11 BFP

Mavis

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 15th 2008

What's Up?
I need sleep!

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 3:06pm

Congratulations for your BFP!
I hope your wife's bleeding has stopped,
M
x

My Diary
10 years, 5 cycles, and 3 beautiful children.
My family is complete :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 11:05pm

Stair during first trimester pregnancy,,,

Hi every body,,,

My wife is now in week7 of her pregnancy,,,, She is having very light spotting which happen once every one or two days.... Before three days, we had ultrasound and every thing is ok but the doc describe her duphastone and cyclogist. Is it harm for her to use the stair up and down like once a day???

Paris

Star

Reg: Mar 7th 2008

Friday, June 26th 2009, 8:01am

Hi

If your doctor told her she didnt need complete bed rest then i am sure she will be fine. Good luck x
[link=http://lilypie.com][img noborder]http://lilypie.com/pic/2010/04/19/oQcy.jpg[/img][img noborder]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/u5wmp2.png[/img][/link]

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE