You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "frankie1" started this thread

Reg: Aug 8th 2007

Friday, February 27th 2009, 4:41pm

Chicken Pox

Hello,

My mum works with children and lots of them have gone down with chicken pox! My dad normally comes to stay with us on tuesday's and wednesday's but he is going to of being in contact with mum. My mums says i have has chicken pox & therefore wont effect me or the babies, should i be worried about him coming to stay?
Timed bd - 75iu fostimen and pregnil TWINS born May 09
Fostimin inj ---BFP Baby girl born Dec 10

Natural BFP March 12

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 2nd 2008

Children: One beautiful little boy born 31/07/09, One beautiful little girl born 25/02/11

Friday, February 27th 2009, 5:19pm

Hi Frankie,

I've had scares with chicken pox, slapped cheek and measles over the last 2 weeks and the Dr told me that if I've had any of the viruses or been vaccinated against them I'd be ok. You should be ok but ring your dr to check just in case.

x

ICSI #1 BFP MAY'08 ;( MC @ 8 WKS

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Friday, February 27th 2009, 5:20pm

Hi Frankie

I had a chicken pox scare a month or so ago - spent a day with a friend's daughter, who came out in spots the next day. My mum assured me I'd had it and if you have had it there shouldn't be any risk to you or your baby. I would guess your dad has also had it - you could only catch it off him if he'd caught it.

I'm a worrier and went to my GP, who gave me a blood text to check that I was immune. I was! I guess, if you're going to worry, maybe avoid your parents for a few weeks, but I really don't think there's a risk at all if both you and your dad have already had the pox!

Bunny x
Beautiful baby boy born on 11th July 2009 after TTC 6 years!

• "frankie1" started this thread

Reg: Aug 8th 2007

Friday, February 27th 2009, 5:28pm

ok thank you x
Timed bd - 75iu fostimen and pregnil TWINS born May 09
Fostimin inj ---BFP Baby girl born Dec 10

Natural BFP March 12

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE