You are not logged in.

Unread posts

treezuk

Superstar

• "treezuk" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "treezuk" started this thread

Reg: Jan 31st 2007

Children: 1 son : Mckenzi Henry born 23/10/08 !!!

Thursday, October 2nd 2008, 4:39pm

Twinges

Ive been having some funny twinges in my sides , back and just to the right of my belly button on and off all day , my back feels very achy too and last night i was finding i was getting strong crampy pains but i did end up going to the loo and had Diarroah ( sorry for TMI) so i put the crampy feeling down to that , my bowels are fine today but now the crampyness has turned to twingyness... IS this normal... ???

Any advie would be much appreciated !!!
Me (Teresa) 28 / DH 31
DS Mckenzi Born 23rd Oct 08
TTC Since 2004.. Two Miscarriage's... 21st July 05 & 28th July 10

Kezza

Star

Reg: Apr 21st 2008

Children: Pregnant with baby #1 due 24/11

Thursday, October 2nd 2008, 8:21pm

Hiya pet!!

Didn't want to read and run as I know nothing on the subject!!
Just saw it was your thread and it was named 'Twinges' and got a bit excited!!

Hope you feel better soon chick!

xxoo
Kezza
DS born 03/12/09

mrs_smiff

Superstar

Reg: Jan 10th 2007

Children: 5 kids aged 21,18,14,13 and a little miracle born April 09

Thursday, October 2nd 2008, 8:23pm

This sort of thing is pretty normal in your final weeks hun, and could be things getting warmed up. It's very common to get the trots just before you go into labour as it's the bodies way of getting rid of everything it doesn't need.

Take it easy and have a nice warm bath as that should help with the back pain and twinges. If it continues, or becomes a regular on and off pain, keep and eye on things as it could be little Mac coming along! Don't forget, anything from 37 weeks on is classed as full term, so you are ready to go any day lady!
Me 35,DH 36 (Severe Oligospermia.).
4th ICSI :BFP:
I have 4 lovely big kids
Thomas Derren (Thom) July 1990
Luke Benjamin August 1993
Harley John Oliver June 1997
Alexandria Aimee Jay (Alex) July 1998
Lochlan Cassius James April 2009 (4th attempt at ICSI)

treezuk

Superstar

Thursday, October 2nd 2008, 8:34pm

Kezza bless you hunni i didnt mean to make you think i was in labour... would of been nice tho hey...

Mrs S : Thanks for your reply hun i wasnt sure if it was all connected to the trots last night but i guess it could be things warming up i really hope so , nothing is regular or very painfull its just uncomfy and litrally twinges and then its gone again so i guess i just need to keep an eye on it and hope that it gets stronger and kicks something on... i think ill go have that warm bath and see if that helps... Thanks hunni xxx
Me (Teresa) 28 / DH 31

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Children: Max born March 07 - thanks to frozen embryo transfer, our little miracle

Friday, October 3rd 2008, 10:12am

Sounds like things could be hotting up!! XXX

5 x ICSI b.f.n
1 x FET resulting in my gorgeous son born 2007

mayo

Star

Reg: Jan 17th 2008

Children: 3 big boys ( born '03,'06 & '08)

Friday, October 3rd 2008, 11:11am

Hey Teresa...I had a tummy bug last week that had me at the loo a lot so I hope you don't have one too...like mrs smiff said though, very common to get lots of loose motions before labour as your body prepares....I didn't get that my 1st time but did get it once contractions started with Harri...guess the contractions move things through a bit more quickly than normal, IYKWIM!
With my 1st labour it all started downstairs and to the front of my bump, with 2nd it was straight to full bump tightenings with a lot of back pain....2 very different labours and every one is different, but in general, if your pains become more regular and don't go away just by changing position then you know things are getting started for real.
Any time now!!!
Mayo

baby boy born Aug. '03
baby boy born April '06
m/c June '07 at 5w
m/c Oct '07 at 6w
m/c Dec '07 at 4w 4d
baby boy born Dec '08
m/c March '10 at 6w

treezuk

Superstar

Friday, October 3rd 2008, 11:19am

Oh its all very exciting , I have been very achy/crampy overnight which made sleeping really arkward but no more twinges , even the tightnings i was having the other day have eased off somewhat so i guess its just one of those things leading up to the birth that one min things seem to be heading that way and then it stops as quick as it started...

Im gonna take all your advices and just watch to see what happens and just take notice as and when they get more regular or become stronger , more uncomfy etc... that way i will sort of have an idea of whats going on if YKWIM

My bowels are fine today was a normal sorta movement not overly hard and not mega soft so i guess i defintly dont have a bug , it must of just been something i had eaten the other day that didnt agree with me...

Thanks for all your advice girls its much appreciated !!!
Me (Teresa) 28 / DH 31

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE