You are not logged in.

Unread posts

treezuk

Superstar

• "treezuk" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "treezuk" started this thread

Reg: Jan 31st 2007

Children: 1 son : Mckenzi Henry born 23/10/08 !!!

Friday, August 22nd 2008, 10:33am

General aches & pains in 3rd tri !!!

I just wondered if anyone would be able to tell me what is normal pain/aches that you would normally feel in the third tri coming up towards the birth... I know its a very vague question but i dont wanna go rushing to the dr if what i am experiancing is normal...

I have been feeling very crampy and uncomfy around my belly area and when getting into bed or moving in the chair i have been having like cramp/muscle spasm sort of feeling in my vagina area they are the same feeling cramps i had when i was first pregnant which i was told was proberly implantation pains at the time , obviously that isnt the case now but they feel exactly the same... thye ease off if i stay still and there not continuous but i really not sure if there normal or whether it means something happening..

Im trying to stay calm about it and trying to convince myself that maybe its just bubba getting bigger and bigger and putting stress on everthing which is could possibly be , but i just feel like i need advice from some people who have already been there who can tell me what sounds normal and what might need investigation...

I hope i havent confused anyone or sound neurotic just a bit confused and concerned as i wanna do whats best for my baby...
Me (Teresa) 28 / DH 31
DS Mckenzi Born 23rd Oct 08
TTC Since 2004.. Two Miscarriage's... 21st July 05 & 28th July 10

Peppa

Friday, August 22nd 2008, 11:42am

Obviously i know nothing about this T as i'm not as far along but it sounds like you should get checked out to me, just to be on the safe side hun.

Have you tried posting in third tri rather than here too, as more people who are in the 3rd tri will see it there ?(

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

ICSI May 08 - BFP
Our beautiful baby girl was born February 2009
Jan 2010 natural BFP M/C 9 weeks
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

treezuk

Superstar

Friday, August 22nd 2008, 11:50am

Thanks Michelle i should do but i dunno whether i can double post unless someone can move it for me to third tri , ill find out

I really dunno whether to go see someone or not id just like to know what is normal before i rush off if you kwim... I do feel very heavy aswell so it could be Mckenzi is pressing down on anything and everything , i will get it sorted tho one way or another..
Me (Teresa) 28 / DH 31

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Friday, August 22nd 2008, 2:55pm

Always best to get it checked out then at least if they keep happenning you won't be worrying every time.

I've had really excrutiating pains in my side - just like a stitch but it doesn't go away, lasts for about half an hour then hey presto right as rain. They literally paralise me and I'm stuck where ever I am until I can crawl off somewhere! M/W told me they were just ligament stretching type pains. Did a search on the internet (as obviously didn't take her word for it! :rolleyes:) and it did say towards the end of 2nd and into 3rd tri these pains were normal so at least I'm not worrying about it. Haven't had any as low down as yours though except when baby is using my bladder as a trampolene every now and again!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Primrose" (Aug 22nd 2008, 2:56pm)

treezuk

Superstar

Friday, August 22nd 2008, 5:36pm

Thanks rosey for the advice , i managed to have a no2 again earlier and that has shifted a huge amount of the heavy feeling and the crampyness , the cramps in my vagina area tend to be after ive got up for a wee so i would deifntly keep an eye on that but i feel so much better now than i did... I think my body is losing the plot...
Me (Teresa) 28 / DH 31

Missy

Superstar

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Friday, August 22nd 2008, 6:21pm

Hey hun, I've spoken to our consultant today about exactly the same thing. The tenderness in your groin is most likely the weight of M pressing down into your bladder and nether regions, I also get cramping in the lower abdomen which are braxton hicks (practice contractions) and the dragging pains I get either side of my bump are ligament pains due to the SPD :sadface: Unfortunately they are all part and parcel of the ever increasing weight of the babies, placenta & water taking their toll on your body :( Its not much fun from here on in I'm afraid but it will be sooo worth it :happy:

Warm baths and tummy massage can help before bed time, aswell as making sure you have a good sleeping position at night time, not too upright as this puts pressure on your abdomen and the same goes for lying flat. If possible try to sleep to the left hand side as this encourages circulation and will prevent leg cramps, not actually on your side but tilted over with a pillow between your knees and one under your bump to take the weight of it. :smile:

xxx

4 baby angels, forever in our hearts

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

Reg: Dec 6th 2006

Children: 1 little boy

Friday, August 22nd 2008, 6:42pm

i just replied in your diary hun

xxx

TTC#1 4y
:BFP: 04/09 M/C

Lap 06 endo + scar tissue
Lap 08/07 laser of endo + adhesions

:BFP: 12/07 baby7Lucas born 11/09/08
Now TTC#2 since aug 09(please dont mention on fb)

treezuk

Superstar

Friday, August 22nd 2008, 9:40pm

Thanks Missy for letting me know what your dr said that has really put my mind at rest i did think that what i was feeling was a combination of things streching , constipation , etc so its good to know that its normal stuff... I have a m.w appointment on tuesday so i will mention how i have been feeling anyways just to be on safe side but i am feeling a lot better as the day has gone on , finally !!!

OLO : I'll go look now
Me (Teresa) 28 / DH 31

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE