You are not logged in.

Unread posts ~

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 9:49am

Oh yes I have got pressure in my pelvis!

Who will be first............................

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 10:16am

When is baby supposed to get into position?

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 10:19am

Apparently for first time mums it's sooner than for second time mums!

My MW said by 36 wks she would like to see the head engaged but it doesn't always happen!

Children: DS#1 (clomid) 1999 -vb - DS#2 (natural BFP) c-sec

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 10:22am

Vicki

I think head can engage anything from about week 33/34 onwards - certainly for you first time mums - but for me being a second timer might not engage until I go into labour.

Think we should def. start a thread on who we think will go when and what weight babies will be -- and for those of us who don't know - what sex???

What do you all think?

xx
DS#1 FEB 1999 (CLOMID)
DS#2 MAY 2006 - MIRACLE !!

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 10:27am

Yes yes yes!!

Gill mentioned this the other day perhaps we can get a poll going? need to ask on of the mods to set up!

Rivka

• "Rivka" started this thread

Reg: Oct 11th 2005

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 10:33am

That sounds a great idea! can it happen?

Saz

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 11:11am

I like that idea. There are so many of us due now. Yikes!!

Rivka

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 11:20am

How many of us are there who are actually due in the next five/six/seven weeks?

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 11:35am

Yes that sounds brilliant to me.

I think there are about 6-7 of us due in the next 8 weeks. I am the latest I think. I am due 10th June, am 32 weeks Saturday.

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 12:05pm

I think there is : Limpet, Chilli, Saz, Bagpuss, Me, Bec and Vicki - all due between now and 10th June (Vicki's date) -- its so exciting isn't it!!!
DS#1 FEB 1999 (CLOMID)

Rivka

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 12:06pm

VERY, VERY, VERY exciting!!!

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 12:17pm

I've started a new thread on 3rd tri and anyone who wants to have a go at guessing when we will each go and weight and sex can - if the mods want to change this to a poll or something similar that's fine but we have all spoken about doing this for ages now - so i've just started something !!!

xx
DS#1 FEB 1999 (CLOMID)

Saz

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 9:22pm

Well done Elaine!! I will go and look now!!

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 5:08pm

I am getting all sorts of weird goings on today as I did last week. Just feel out of sorts, getting BH and feel really tired. I am cooking dinner tonight for 6 of us and you knw when you wish you had never asked? I just want to curl up in bed and sleep, already had 3 hours this afternoon!!

I don't know what I expected being 4 1/2wks away but i can understand when ladies say I just want to get the baby out now!!

Oh and swollen feet, the swollen feet and hands fairy has caught up with me...............wish she would bugger off though I was feeling great till she came along.

But hey hoo still a lovely feeling when baby wriggles about trying to get a bit more room in my already stretched to the limit belly :D

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend xx

Missy

Superstar

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 5:50pm

Aww hunny, s/he will be out before you know it! I'll spank that fairy for you when I see her, as long as you give both the sleepless night fairy and the stratchmark fairy a clip round the lughole!! :D

As for your guests give 'em all beans on toast and have done with it!! ;)

xxx

4 baby angels, forever in our hearts

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

Sunday, April 16th 2006, 11:49am

Hi Chilli hun

Sounds like things may start happening for your soon. I know what you mean too about wanting to get baby out now, I have 2 months left yet!!!

I had the in laws up this weekend, nice to see them but glad they gone now. Spent Saturday walking loads and had had enough very soon.

SIL told us she is 7 weeks pregnant with her 3rd baby. Her 1st was an ICSI baby but they got lucky the last 2 times and got pg without treatment. I hope we are that lucky.

DH is putting babys cot/bed up today and I am on Ebay bidding on some little bits for baby. Seen some lovely Diesel jeans for when she is a bit older. Both me and DH like Diesel stuff so thought she may as well join us in the trendy clothes with a pair of jeans.

MIL bought us some bits, got a lovely fleecy cot blanket with a white bunny on it, its gorgeous goes well with the nursery. Other SIL bought some Dior shoes, they are so cute, along with some other bits. we are doing so well with gifts for her. She will have more than us put together. MIL got us a lovely fluffy little Elliot elephant too holding a rattle. My sister got us a medium sized Mr to you bear in a pink baby grow holding a white bunny, so she is gonna have soe lovely teddys to look at and hold.

Well, I hope you are feeling a bit better today Chilli. I think the stretch mark fairy is gonna get me soon, midwife says I am so tight that it looks like my skin wont stretch anymore so I am not holding my breath that they won't appear soon. never mind.

Hope the rest of you are all ok x x x

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Sunday, April 16th 2006, 12:02pm

Samd -i met the sleepless night fairy last night, what a cow she was! Dinner was the works DH did help me out alot so it wasn't too bad but i totally over did it and now paying the price, soooo tired.

Vicki - 2 months sound like ages doesn't it? but it's really not hun I can't believe how close i am now infact has anyone else noticed how quickly this trimester has gone?

I will be meeting my baby in at the most 6 wks if not before 8o

Having a lazy day today been to see my neice and nephew to give them their easter eggs DH is now playing golf all afternoon and I am going tolay on the sofa and soak my tingly numb hands :(

Sunday, April 16th 2006, 1:21pm

Hi Chilli

I did too much yesterday. Went shopping with the in laws. I was absolutely shattered. I think that cos I still have 8 weeks to go people think I am not suffering like I say I am. Like you my hands keep going numb and tingly, I even have been given some splints by the midwife to help, she said I have carpel tunnel syndrome!!!!

Also my feet were getting fatter and fatter and bursting out of my trainers, my lower back was sooooo sore and my bump started to hurt too, low down. I felt crap. I just told DH that I had to sit on a bench while the others walked up and down to do their shopping. I kept going to the loo every half hour or so too which I think peed them off a bit, but I had to go, it gets painful doesn't it.

I had a lovely bath when I got back and massaged my feet the best that I could. I was crying the night before though, I just couldnt sleep, heartburn and hands (numb and tingly) were so bad, kept going to loo then couldnt get comfy. I just burst into tears, DH wondered what was going on I think.

But today DH put the cotbed up and we put some teddies people have bought into it and put one of the baby blankets over the mattress, looks so sweet, cant wait and makes all the pains and everything worth it eh!!

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Sunday, April 16th 2006, 1:35pm

It is really hard to explain to people isn't it how everything changes? Just getting showered, drying my hair and getting dressed today knocked me for six!

My hands feel like I have been clenching them for hours in a fist, my fingers really ache, do yours feel like that?

Your cot sounds lovely I have my crib in out bedroom it looks so sweet and I can't wait to out our baby in there.

I hope you can get more comfortable, it is frustating when you can't sleep and have aches and pains, but once yor little girl is here it will all be forgotten xx

Sunday, April 16th 2006, 1:40pm

Yes my fingers and hands and feet are very painful. Especially if I clench them into a fist. My knuckles all feel bruised. Its even hard I think for DH to understand how awkward it is to do things, even like you say, getting ready each day. I had my hair cut cos I got fed up with holding the hairdryer. My hands even go numb when I am holding the dryer, I have to keep stopping. Its such a pain.

We hve a crib too but can't move that into our room yet until the drawers with the TV on it has been moved. I will miss the TV in the bedroom for a while. But I would rather have a lovely sleeping baby!!!

Rivka

Sunday, April 16th 2006, 2:20pm

my hands feel like that too, as though i've been clamping them in fists for hours, so achy. my feet are still swollen and sore but have been a bit better since starting maternity leave. I'm finding going to the toilet every half an hour a bit of a drag and it totaly knackers me going up and down the stairs, have to sit on the loo for a minute after every wee to get my breath back LOL.

Sunday, April 16th 2006, 2:38pm

Bec, ditto!!! Stairs are a pain eh! :D

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Sunday, April 16th 2006, 3:12pm

my bathroom is down stairs and my porti potti upstairs thankfully!

My hands have only just started to feel like this today, DH massaged my feet which feel much better and my hands but my hands still fell so sore, I am beginning to think this is what is wrong with my wrist now it is just not getting any better! I am going to see the GP next week.

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

Sunday, April 16th 2006, 3:53pm

We only have one loo - upstairs - good exercise to go so often, but yes Bec, my heart is really pounding by the time I get there!

I was reading back my diary of my first pg. I used to see my DH off to work at 7am and then go back to bed till about 10am almost every day. No wonder I'm tired this time - I can't ever get more than 40 minutes during the day - at lunchtime while my DS is asleep. I thought in January he was growing out of his lunchtime sleep as he's 2 now, but thankfully since putting him in a bed rather than a cot he's slept better. I was imagining his sleep would get worse but I'm very grateful that I may yet have both asleep at lunchtime for a month or so.

Numb and tingly hands sound horrible - bruised hips is as bad as I get. Walking sometimes feels like I've got a rock in there that jolts along at every step, hitting my pelvic girdle and my bladder with every step. Such joy.

Limpet
Had a total of three fresh IVF cycles and three frozen transfers (embryos and blastocysts)
m/c @ 11 weeks in 2007 DS1 and DS2 born from fresh IVF cycles :D
:D

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, April 17th 2006, 9:31am

Hands are better today, still a bit sore but not like yesterday. Ankles have gone down aswell, I think I must of over done it the day before and was paying the price!

Well the sun is shining and DH has made me breakfast in bed so now I am going to have a shower get dressed and go and sit in the sun somewhere.
Hope you all havre a lovely day xx

Monday, April 17th 2006, 9:35am

Well, my hands are terrible today. DH has had to pop into work for a few hours.

We have some sun shining too but lots of wind so no chance of us sitting out in the sun, but great for getting some washing on the line.

I too had hand and feet massages last night, feet feel ok but my right hand is very painful today, keep dropping things.

Well gonna iron some of the baby clothes I have washed then get some new stuff on the line to dry and get ready waiting for DH to come home. No plans for the day.

Have a good one girls x

Missy

Superstar

Monday, April 17th 2006, 10:46am

Limpet, did you get yourself a back support hun? Although mine didn't alleviate much pressure it did lift some of the weight.

I got numb toes and tingles in my right calf. At the very end I got shooting pains in my wrists which hasn't rectified itself. Pushing the pram is a nightmare when its cold as my left hand siezes up, thankfully though the warmer weather seems to be kicking in! How lovely for you all to be having late spring babies :D

xxx

4 baby angels, forever in our hearts

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Saturday, April 22nd 2006, 9:58am

My bump hurts today, I think there is more growing going on and stretching, I couldn't roll over out of bed DH had to hold my bump while I called the crane man to come in and lift me out, I am offically a beached whale with and ever growing baby whale inside me!

How is everyone else today?? What's happened to Bec she has disapeared??

Bagpuss

• "Bagpuss" is no longer a member of FZ

Saturday, April 22nd 2006, 12:03pm

I'm sore today too, can't bend down any more as it really hurts & I feel like Bee is crunching up against my ribs 8o

Getting less movements & more BH today too, oh & putting weight on quite quickly now (helps that I am actually now starving most of the time now)

Only 4 weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Saturday, April 22nd 2006, 9:25pm

4 weeks Gill it is madness isn't it?

I just can't believe it, I can't believe how quickly it has gone, we have gone from talking about scans and bloods to clothes and equipment to swelling and aches and pains to throw away knickers and pain relief in just 9 months!

Saturday, April 22nd 2006, 9:31pm

Time has flown, I was thinking the other day how our littler conversations have changed over the months, hasn't it gone quick. I am so excited to start reading out each of our experiences with labour and birth and seeing the pics of the bumps we have been talking about all this time. Its gonna be amazing.

I have started wearing my splint on my right hand in bed at night, it is much better as it allows me to sleep a little more. Still up and down for teh loo but at least my hand pains and numbness is relieved slightly at night. I have had a couple of nights where I have just sat up and cried cos I just cant sleep cos or either going to the loo so much, or numb painful hands or heartburn or something.....

Sunday, April 23rd 2006, 10:18am

Bec, hun, how are you? You haven't posted for four days - very unlike you! I didn't know where to post this, but you started this thread, so I thought it was as good a place as any.

Hope you're ok and your silence is for a good reason!! :)

Limpet
x
Had a total of three fresh IVF cycles and three frozen transfers (embryos and blastocysts)
m/c @ 11 weeks in 2007 DS1 and DS2 born from fresh IVF cycles :D
:D