You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Jo31

Ace

Reg: Aug 30th 2017

Monday, December 10th 2018, 9:50pm

Hey sparkle, I’m on the sprays now 12 days, start injections on 25th and then I’m in for first scan on New Year’s Eve as well!! Hopefully it’s all good for us all

Etoot

Reg: Jan 8th 2018

Monday, December 10th 2018, 10:14pm

Hi sparkle & jo.... I’m on day 18 as well, injections on 28th, I feel great, was tired today for the first time so don’t really know if it’s sprays.. I’m starting on 375 bemfola, she said my amh was in line with my age (37) and not to expect lots of eggs, have to wait until 4th jan for my scan, just have to hang in there!!

Amro

Reg: Mar 4th 2018

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 12:58pm

Hi girls, we all seem to be going at the same time: I'm on day 7 for sprays, starting injections on 27th with 300 Bemfola (Was told low amh), first scan 3rd of Jan.

Gyte

Reg: Jan 24th 2018

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 11:03pm

Hey ladies,
I was so busy at work. With new store opening in Belfast even dont have a chance to think about something ealse or even back to home for sleep ,stay at hotel..
Today finally im home . I am day 7 after my frozen embryo transfer.. i already was start to panicking its gonna fail again because i not feel anything.
So what i done .. afcose take a pregnancy test ... And looks like i am pregnant .. first time of my life this test shows 2 lines ... Its stil another 5 days until official testing day.. but im so excited and hopefull Tuesday test gonna show the same

I hope all of you do well . Xo

Jo31

Ace

Friday, December 14th 2018, 9:45pm

Brilliant Gyte!!! Hope that’s the start of a few positives for us all

Reg: May 18th 2015

Sunday, December 16th 2018, 7:48pm

Aw gyte that’s lovely news!!! Congratulations .

These sprays feel like they are lasting forever . Glad we have Christmas to distract us for now and when Boxing Day is over then it’s off we go with injections!!!!
Are you ladies that are on bemfola doing injections into leg or tummy ? X
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2
:dust:

Jo31

Ace

Sunday, December 16th 2018, 9:05pm

The nurse said the leg was easier and just showed me how to inject there, I wasn’t that happy that she didn’t show me both so I could decide but I think she was making up for time seeing they had given me the wrong dosage of medication. Wasn’t overly impressed with her once she told me off for being on the forums.

Etoot

Reg: Jan 8th 2018

Sunday, December 16th 2018, 10:16pm

Hi sparkle & jo, yes the days r def dragging, I’m tired, no motivation and sore heads on and of but we r in the middle of winter, could just need a hol!! Lol

I was thinking of doing them in my tummy, but il prob chance my mind so many times, what time do u think ul do it? I can’t make up my mind whether to do it before work early or do it at night and go to bed?!

Amro

Reg: Mar 4th 2018

Monday, December 17th 2018, 12:00am

Hi all,

Gyte, congrats!!!

I'm planning to do my injections in the tummy, evening time. Jo, we were showed both ways, but somehow the tummy seems more doable. Nurse said aim to inject 3 fingers either side away from the belly button.
My hubby keeps offering his "services" to do shots but I think I would rather do it at my own place. Hoping once I do couple, it will be fine. Not really scared of needles just never had to give anyone a shot.
I'm also finding all of this quite hard emotionally - feeling that I'm getting too excited and it may all gonna go crashing down... :S

Jo31

Ace

Monday, December 17th 2018, 9:34am

So 3 fingers to the sides and then pinch and stick it straight in? I had seen before that ppl found the tummy easier but I didn’t feel I could ask the nurse any questions when she said to do it in the legs, she wasn’t very approachable.

I know what you mean, in my head I’m saying prepare for failure, be sensible then I see all the Christmas clothes thinking oh I should buy a wee set in the sales for I’ll have a 2 month old next Christmas....I know, that’s madness!!!!!!

Martha1

Reg: May 16th 2017

Monday, December 17th 2018, 9:53pm

Hi everyone I’m on day 6 of sprays it’s going ok so far, very bloated but my cycle is due in two days. I’m on the sprays for 28days, injections are 450 bemfola. Estimated egg collection is on the 21st January. Jo31 I did the injections previously in my tummy ..it worked a treat as I got 8 mature eggs . Hope your all keeping good, by the looks of things we are all very close together :thumbsup:

Jo31

Ace

Yesterday, 6:44am

I’ve watched a few YouTube clips on injections, they’ve all said to remove the air bubbles. Did you get shown that? Or is that just on the clips, she showed me how to inject my tights and never said anything about bubbles. I’m just afraid I’ll do it all wrong, not great with needles.

Martha1

Yesterday, 8:15pm

Hi jo31 yes you have to remove the air bubbles... I’m not confident your nurse has shown you properly, definitely watch YouTube.

Jo31

Ace

Yesterday, 10:45pm

Lovely, a nurse that forgot to show me important instructions!!!! Thank god for YouTube, it’s pretty easy to follow.

Martha1

Yesterday, 10:49pm

To be honest the nurse I had first time forgot to tell me my trigger went in my thigh I did it in my belly...still got 8 eggs but it could have gone so wrong. Ladies how late was your period when you were on the sprays?

Jo31

Ace

Yesterday, 11:01pm

Thanks.
Mine wasn’t late at all, I expected it to be so was shocked when it was dead on time.