Great stuff Ash! Roll on the review letter :thumbsup:

Reg: Jan 23rd 2018

Children: TTC # 1

Friday, December 14th 2018, 3:15pm

Glad you're doing ok Ash. 2019 will be a good one xx

Friday, December 14th 2018, 3:15pm

Had scan. All ok, saw heartbeat. Amazed all looks ok. Due date 5th August. Good luck for your scan Misty. Never been so scared xx

• "Misty2017" started this thread

Reg: Jan 24th 2017

Friday, December 14th 2018, 3:21pm

so so happy for you pup :)
i'm so scared, i just have this bad feeling but Tuesday will tell xx

Cherry3

Reg: Aug 11th 2018

Friday, December 14th 2018, 3:43pm

Congrats Pup!! Sooo happy for you!! Been awaiting your update all day! :thumbsup: a happy xmas for you

Ash, so happy to hear from you. You're so strong. Next year will indeed be your year :thumbup:

My fav inspirational quote is "Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Keeps me going on this journey...xx

Ash1984

Reg: Sep 5th 2017

Friday, December 14th 2018, 6:33pm

Congrats pup I’m sure you are relieved. misty you will be fine just stay positive. Thanks cherry that’s a nice wee quote, I love this wee community. Got home today to my letter from the hospital they said they will send me an appointment in approximately 12-14 weeks

Cherry3

Friday, December 14th 2018, 10:06pm

That's great Ash. Some time for your body to recover and get it all ready for the little frosties :) xx

Glee very best of luck tomorrow. I found the transfer fascinating, seeing the little ones being placed in the uterus is mindblowing!! Fingers and toes crossed for you xx

Glee

Reg: Sep 4th 2018

Friday, December 14th 2018, 11:04pm

Brilliant news pup, congrats! Misty good luck for Tues, stay positive!
Thanks Cherry, am getting nervous but keeping everything crossed!xx

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 5:47pm

Thanks girls. I really was expecting the worst after the last few weeks. Can't get over seeing a tiny heartbeat already. I'm sure everything will be fine for you misty.
Like the quote cherry! X

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 6:46pm

Meant to say misty, I only have to take progesterone until 8 weeks so that's my Christmas eve treat. Hopefully I'll feel better when stop them! X

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 7:19pm

Hey ladies :)

pup that's good news, i have to take mine till 12 weeks. When is your next scan hun ? x

Thanks cherry, how are you feeling ? i think i have tested everday since positive : D just can't help my self i will stop after scan x

Ash- i hope your appointment comes through quick, then you can get your little snow babies on board x

Glee- how did you get on hun ? hope all went well x

AFM- still no symptoms, haven't been able to stop testing since BFP, just doesn't seem real because i feel normal apart from odd days of cramp. Excited but really really nervous for tuesday, can't wait to actually know whats happening inside, praying its going as it should xx

Glee

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 7:34pm

Hi ladies, hope everyone having a good weekend. Went ok this morning, thanks Misty! Feel very sore and crampy for a couple of hours after but it has eased thankfully! They said my ovaries are still quite swollen. Just a waiting game now!!! Is there anything I should or shouldnt be doing that you ladies know of? Food wise an that?
I’m sure you cant wait until Tues Misty, even seeing the egg transfer today was amazing-you were right Cherry!x

Cherry3

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 9:06pm

Congrats being PUPO Glee!! Lots of babydust to you!!!

Scientific answer is: No, there is nothing you should do or can do, even remember reading a study that showed that negative/positive thinking didn't affect IVF outcomes.

But I'm a woman that feels like needs to be proactive so my non scientific tricks were (0 scientific evidence : D ):
Ate pineapple core for the following 5 days
Ate walnuts and brazil nuts for the following week
Walked everyday, keep the blood flowing (I already walk to work 30mins each way, but we made sure to go for walks even on the weekends no matter the weather)
Kept feet warm with a hot water bottle; NEVER on your tummy tho, direct heat is not good for the embryo.
We nicknamed the little one straight away and talked to it, telling how my uterus was the best place to be, how much we loved him and encouraged him - My partner was a bit weary of this at the beginning, afraid of getting too attached to it and then getting the blow, but I told him I needed to fill the days with positivity, so he got fully on board and would place his hands in my tummy and talk to it and send good energy to the little one. My sister and her husband did this too and they got twins out of one embryo!! XD

Misty, good luck on Tuesday!! I haven't tested again. As long as I don't get my period I'm happy XD we may take the spare clearblue test next week, just to see if it says 3-4 weeks, but only cause we have it spare in the house. Best of luck on your scan, hopefully all is good :thumbsup:

Pup, perfect xmass gift!! For me the change after stopping progesterone was like day and night! Hope you feel much better once you're off it!

Glee

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 11:34pm

Thanks Cherry!!x

Yesterday, 5:43pm

Hope everyone is doing ok. Good luck for you scan tomorrow Misty xx

Ash1984

Reg: Sep 5th 2017

Yesterday, 7:04pm

Good luck for tomorrow misty xxx

Cherry3

Yesterday, 7:44pm

Best of luck tomorrow Misty!! xx

How are you doing Glee??

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Yesterday, 8:49pm

Thanks ladies :)
I'm so nervous and praying for the best x

Glee

Today, 12:12am

Good luck Misty!! Thinking of u.
I’m doing ok thanks Cherry. Got real bad cramps on Sunday that lasted an hr or so but thankfully all ok today, just still very bloated. It already feels like I have been waiting ages lol did any of u ladies have signs of implantation?
Hope you are all keeping well. Anyone else got scans or anything else coming up soon?x

SHL

Reg: Dec 18th 2018

Today, 11:31am

Hi ladies!!
I am new to this site, been spending last few weeks reading through all your journeys so far and what an inspiration you have all been!!
I started my first icis treatment on 28th October and had my egg collection on 28th November which only resulted in collecting 5 eggs as the doctor could not reach my other ovary and could not get it turned (which was my good side with loads of little eggs).
3 out of my 5 eggs fertilised and on 1st December (day 3) we transferred 2 embryos, i phoned on the Monday to see if my 3rd embryo made it to the freeze but unfortunately it was not meant to be.
So after a what felt like a life time 2ww I tested on Saturday 14th December (14dpt) and got a BFP!! : D I am in still in shock, i have never seen the 2 lines in my life!! I even went to doctor first thing Monday morning just to double check there wasn't anything wrong with my tests (hospital one step and clearblue) which he confirmed that yes I am definitely pregnant!! I am now waiting on an appointment for the 7 week scan and was just wondering what to expect with this scan? is it internal ultrasound? and am i right in thinking that on day of test you are 4 weeks pregnant? sorry for all the questions, i just have no idea. xx

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

1 member and 1 guests

Cherry3

Who we are: ADMINISTRATOR, GLOBAL MODERATOR, MODERATOR, MENTOR, MEMBER, X - Blocked Users

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE