You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Anniebell" started this thread

Reg: Jul 23rd 2017

Wednesday, August 15th 2018, 5:25pm

Ah thank God. I thought I was losing the plot completely with the taste and smell thing. Glad you are going out it passes the time. I'm for the cinema Friday when Christopher Robin comes out haha! I'm a big child. We were gonna head out for dinner last minute this evening as I really fancy a big roast dinner but I'm too lazy to dress up so I ran into local shop and picked up a pastry pie and potatoes. Cramping isn't as bad now this evening maybe that's the implantation or whatever done? !?! It normally comes at nighttime though. You haven't that long left now at all.

CQCQ

Ace

Reg: Jul 7th 2017

Wednesday, August 15th 2018, 10:01pm

Girls from what im reading I think it all sounds very positive from you both!!
Pup mine was FET as I had a freeze all cycle back in March/April due to OHSS, was heartbroken at the time but obviously it was totally worth it now!! ::P

Reg: Jan 23rd 2018

Children: TTC # 1

Wednesday, August 15th 2018, 10:21pm

Evening all!
Had a bit of a freak out earlier, went out for food before cinema and thought I felt bleeding, went to the loo and had palpitations from the fear, but all was clear! I'm officially mental!
I wanna see Christopher Robin too Anniebell. We saw The Meg which was a bit different ha ha.
Glad all worked out for you CQCQ. I think the FET is better for the body than a fresh cycle when everything is swollen and sore xx

Wednesday, August 15th 2018, 10:30pm

I really hope so. Me and the hubby always say if we have children... and when we have children.... and it's suddenly just hit me and choked me up that it's now or never. We might never ever be able to have that hope again after this. I'm worried now I have no cramping all day. Just a little after doing the gel tonight not what I had been getting. Just throwing this out there, has anyone had any weird sensations while they sleep? 8|

I had that happen this morning in town Pup. I had to go running to nearest public toilet. It's terrifying. A friend of mine went to see that tonight too.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Anniebell" (Aug 15th 2018, 10:31pm)

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 8:58am

Morning, aw it's so hard and sad to think of a future without kids, but we need to keep positive for now.
What sort of sensations are you having at night? I've had the odd tight feeling when lying on my front but im so convinced I'm imagining it all now that it's probably a coincidence.

How are you today? I've been awake since 5am xx

Reg: Jan 5th 2017

Children: 1 child natuarlly

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 10:08am

Gils see that feeling that you have started bleeding and going to the loo and seeing clear stuff that's a good sign I had that to with both my pregnancies and it carried on throughout pregnancy (tmi I know but it's normal) I have high hopes for use both when are use both due to test? I am on here every morning looking to see how use are doing lol xx

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 10:23am

This post is full of way to much tmi haha. I wouldn't say there was clear stuff Daisydo more like a sensation and nothing to back it up then again I thought it was the gel back out again. I'm useless at symptoms. As for the feeling at night, I can't really remember as I was sleeping but I think I either had a very vivid dream or I may have had orgasmic feelings in my sleep. There is nothing dignified about this journey is there? I done the google thing and it seems common enough. Last night just before I woke I dreamt it was a negative and didn't want to wake up until I realised it was just a dream. Then I held out going to the toilet for ages cause I wanted to wake himself and get the tests of him. I didn't though. I have turned into a complete nutcase. No cramping to speak of now at all. I have had like a sharp pinching sensation every now and then.

Daisydo test is Tuesday but I'll never make it. Aiming for tomorrow or Sunday.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Anniebell" (Aug 16th 2018, 10:24am)

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 10:27am

Annie I was the same I just couldn't hold off testing but when I took the test I had mentally prepared myself for a negative because I new it was very early, I just done it to see it to put my mind at rest because I was causing myself more harm than good! Your doing great holding out, id recommend a first response to use to test if testing early they are the most sensitive x

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 10:37am

It's the first response ones that I have. One way is that it is easier to stay in this maybe bubble than get a negative that's whats making me not do it. I honestly don't know how we will cope with a negative, especially when theres a birth in the family in 2 months.

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 10:46am

Aw Annie it will be so hard misuss I really hope u do get your positive, I am feeling hopeful for you and pup! Fingers crossed for use both! It's hard to stay positive in the 2ww but atleast you know by being on here mircles do happen xx

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 10:55am

Hello Girls,
I've literally been possessed by the devil since my earlier post!!! I've managed to have a text war with my mum over silly things, almost burst into tears at work, and just feel really aggitated - rah!
Thanks for your info Daisydoo, it's so nice to hear i'm not completely insane. I have had a bit of water almost when I thought it was blood. Not like discharge, literally water (hope i'm not wetting myself already ha ha). Sometimes there is nothing, even through I think I can feel something flow! I'm due to test on Sunday which will be 11 days. I'm too scared to even test then, let alone earlier as I don't wanna know if it's bad news. At least at the moment I can live in hope.How many weeks are you now?
Anniebell - sorry your post made me laugh...in a good way! I went back to sleep for about half an hour this morning after i'd been awake for ages, and was having the most wierd dream in the world when my alarm went off, I was upset i'd woken up as wanted to see where it was going!

God help what the rest of the day has in store for me ha ha xx ;(

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 11:16am

Pup that's the way I was to there was times I felt like I was bleeding and went and nothing to that continued for weeks, I am 28 weeks now so in final trimester it has flew by but ivf messes with your head and even now I still find it to good to be true so it prob won't all hit me properly till baby is here! I look forward now to hearing how your test day goes, try stay postive and it's good your keeping busy to get through it although I know it's constantly in the back of your mind x

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 11:34am

I caved.. I tested... bfn

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 11:54am

Hubby threw it in bin and I was going it's OK it's too early blah blah. Happened to go to toilet 20 mins after test looked at it in bin and there's the faintest line. I'm going nuts. Does that count?

Pup hope you feel better soon.

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 11:59am

Thanks Daisydo! I think even if I am pregnant it's going to be a worry throughout the pregnancy. I'll just be working towards getting to specific goals, like the first scan, then the next etc. Do you know if you're having a girl or boy?

Naughty Anniebell!! It would be negative at 6 days. Hope it hasn't upset you.....get those tests locked up and don't try again until at least 9 days! I reckon you will be preggers xx

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 12:01pm

Just read your next reply........any line as faint as it may be is a positive my clinic told me!!!! Not sure what the rules are with how long the result is valid for, but a line is a line.......Congratulations!!!! Maybe test again in the morning on your first wee.

xx

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 12:11pm

Annie noway!!! Is the background still white and there's two lines or is it all mixed pink live evap! Wish u could send pics! It is early and it's not your first pee of the day,id try hold in your pee for a while and test again if u can't wait till morning lol I tested at 6pm but I hadn't been for a pee in a few hours x

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 12:13pm

I'm very apprenhensive. Hubby suggested doing it so I sort of peed on demand. Urine was 3rd of the day and we'll diluted I'd say. I'll be mental on the sticks now. I'll try again later and in the morning. See the craic. I'm afraid it's a false positive cause it was 20 mins and not 3.

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 12:14pm

There needs to be some hcg hormone detected for it to turn to a 2nd line they don't just change on there own so I think it's looking good Annie xx

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 12:17pm

2 lines although one is faint. I'm trying to post a picture now.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Anniebell" (Aug 16th 2018, 12:26pm)

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 12:17pm

Sounds positive but I'll save my huge congratulations until you've re-tested he he. I'm still gonna wait....I think. My only issue is that I usually get up in the night for a wee, so not sure my first wee will be concentrated!

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 12:21pm

That's the way I was pup it doesn't mean a full 8 hours night sleep and a wee I used to test when I got up for my wee in the middle of the night or when id first wake in the morning after being for a pee maybe 2 or 3 times at night I think if it's been a few hours since you pee'd it's enough x

Reg: Jul 26th 2018

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 12:27pm

I've just checked in on you's I'm addicted to your progress this week with it being so close lol eeeekkkkk anniebell!!!! Was the second line pink?

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 12:56pm

Yeah the second line is pink but very faint. The more I look at it the more I doubt. Brusting to go get buying more. I can't get a pic uploaded here.

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 1:02pm

Thanks Daisydoo! I'll try not to drink too much before bed on Saturday and then test when I wake up for a wee.

Exciting stuff Anniebell! Did you use the first response test or the one from clinic? Xx

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 1:15pm

I used a first response.

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 1:19pm

Yay! I'm so so pleased for you! Are you a little bit relieved now? Let us know when you test again! Send the positive vibes this way he he xx

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 1:51pm

I am delighted but still so scared... worse maybe now. I have a little cramping today and totally over analysing it but have to tell myself it's my wee snowflake making itself comfy. Sending all the positively your way. You got this!! X

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 2:01pm

Well it shouldn't be an evap then cause hcg is needed for the pink!!! Eeekkkk I'm so excited hehe

Reg: Mar 6th 2018

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 2:47pm

Anniebell posative vibes i think you might be pregnant.i done about 20 cheep tests and firstresponce and got faint lines done clear blue and got faint+ drove my self insane pissing on sticks.when testing dont pee for at least 4 hours before your pee test to let the hormones build up and my advice is dont be an money waster like me go buy tests with tho words on them pregnant or not pregnant so you cant confuse your self good luck with it keep us posted

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 2:53pm

I knew nothing about this hold the pee stuff haha! I just bought a clear blue digital but will save that until morning pee. I'll do the other first response in a while. I've been holding 90 minutes lol.

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 3:12pm

Keep us posted lol!!

How are you feeling babydream has it sunk in anymore?

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 3:23pm

Aw i'm so pleased for you after all the worries. Unfortunately i'm not brave enough to know the morbid truth just yet! I'm not as crampy now either, i've just turned into the devil and have obessive pant checking syndrome. I was so convinced just now that i'd started bleeding, I took a deep breath before I pulled my nickers down! but no blood - phew....I seriously need sedating I think!

I'm sorry for the next bit to be tmi.......please can anyone tell me if they've had anything similar. Now that my nose is as sensitive as a dog, when I check for bleeding, I keep getting a whiff of a semen type of smell....I can't believe i'm writing this!! I've obviously googled it and sounds like people can get a whiff in late pregnancy and can be amniotic fluid.....doesn't fill me with much hope! sorry if i've put anyone off their cuppa tea!

I'm over the moon for you Anniebell.....how did you husband react? :thumbsup: xx

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 3:51pm

Im good thanks newbs not going to get excited till i get my scan but ive stoped testing. Pup i had good smell as a side effect of profestrone if you read the leaflrt inside the box theirs lods of side effects once i stopex it all mad shit stopped hapoening to me.i had to use nappie bags and put wipes pads and all that stuff strait out to the bin out side because the smell turned my guts.i am so lucky ive no pregancy symptoms yet other than a bit of tierdness which i think is just from the whole cycle.

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 4:05pm

Hi Babydream, thanks for reply. I'm on a natural cycle with no medication at all, so my natural hormones must be crazy! Ha ha xx

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 4:09pm

I done another test there and the faint line showed up within the 3 minutes. Pup my cramps have settled now too. I had a gush out in town and nearly cried but nothing. I'd say my smell is heightened too. X

We are absolutely over the moon and can't wait to get it properly confirmed. You girls have been amazing today. X

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 4:20pm

Aw Anniebell!!! I'm so so pleased! Congratulations to you and your husband! That is such happy news!!! Will you keep testing? Xx

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 4:22pm

Yayyyyyy anniebell!!!! You'll see that get stronger as the days go by lol!! Congratulations to you and hubby!! X

Babydream do u know when they will scan u? I'm sure you can't wait! Everything is a constant waiting game with this lol

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 4:23pm

Thank you so much. Really praying you have the same result. I've bought a whole chemist worth of tests so yep haha. I'll do a clear blue in the morning. No more today.

Girls could I send my slip for clinic away do you think to get my appointment out?

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 4:34pm

Pup if your on no medication the must be all symptoms which is a good sign posative vibes. Congratulations anniebell i think you have to wait untill otd before you can send your reply as you have to date it and it probaly has to match the day they told you to test. Ithink i will get my scan appointment in 2-3 weeks will let yas know when i get my letter cant wait to see if this is a viable pregancy.

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 4:36pm

Thanks, so do I. Not sure what to think at the moment apart from the fact I've gone insane!! Xx

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 4:38pm

Hope so Babydream, if I'm not pregnant I have no idea what's going on with me!!! X

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 4:39pm

Yea babydream keep us posted!

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 6:09pm

Pup we all go a bit insane on the 2ww your not alone.i think your pregnant

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 6:15pm

I've gone a lot insane! Thanks....fingers crossed. Only 3 more sleeps to wait xx

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 6:23pm

Fingers crossed for you

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 7:01pm

How are you feeling now Pup?

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 8:47pm

Hello pregnant Anniebell!! I'm feeling ok thanks. Still having OCD pant checking... but trying to chill out. Been feeling a bit dizzy and breathless today, but that could be anxiety as I've been a mad woman today! How are you doing? Xx

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 10:40pm

Haha. I'm still apprehensive and worried about it turning into a chemical.

I've read those are common symptoms of bfp!

Reg: Sep 23rd 2015

Children: Beautiful wee miracle baby girl ❤️❤️ Dec 15, fet nov 17 miscarriage at 7 weeks

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 10:57pm

Congrats on your bfp anniebell just try to relax and enjoy it mrs keeping my fingers crossed for you now pup18, going on my hols tomorrow but will be keeping an eye on the page for you both :angel2: [zx033]

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE