You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Reg: May 18th 2018

Yesterday, 1:14pm

Hi blossom im super impatient and wish I could feel something in there to say it working...... feel “scared” if that’s the right word to use - worried it hasn’t. xx

Reg: Mar 6th 2018

Yesterday, 5:05pm

I got the clear blue because i bought them in my local chemist and they had no first responce if its still posstive in the morning im going to ask for a blood to be sure.if it is hormones from a chemical they should be gone by tomorrow or theirs something wrong

Reg: Jan 5th 2017

Children: 1 child natuarlly

Yesterday, 5:23pm

Baby dream your gona be giving birth in 9 months wondering where the he'll the baby came out of lol you are pregnant! Just because u had a bleed doesn't mean it's the end or that something went wrong it happens I had full period bleed when I was pregnant with my first,I really hope your doctor does a blood test for you tomroow so u can finally start to believe it's real

Yesterday, 6:00pm

I cant believe till i get a blood dont trust the piss tests.i know their fool proof but cant help thinking ive done them wrong.this is so just unreal cant think that i could be so lucky

Yesterday, 6:15pm

I was the same missus, even now I keep thinking it's to good go be ture it's just after everything we have been through,my doctor wouldn't send me for bloods but I hope yours will x

Newbs

Reg: Jul 26th 2018

Yesterday, 6:26pm

Lol daisydo your comment about giving birth and wondering where it came from lol!! I know it's hard to believe after all you've been through but it's real!! Will prob only really sink in when u see it in a scan lol!! Push for bloods or tell epu about your bleed and they might do them x

Yesterday, 7:01pm

Dont know what il do if i cant get bloods.il wait for tomorrows piss test and see what happens

Yesterday, 7:50pm

If they don't do bloods u should try book an early private scan but it will be maybe 2 weeks before u could get one, your prob classified about 4 weeks pregnant now and must clinics don't scan till 6 weeks at my 6 week scan I seen heart beat and all! To be honest my doctor is useless I was in agony with cramps and conviced I was having an ectopic pregnancy and they still wouldn't send me for an early scan that's why I ended up paying but am sure yours will be nicer ave found min useless my whole pregnancy I actually haven't even seen the midwife in 20 weeks lol x

Yesterday, 8:28pm

Omg that would freek me out not seeing the midwife for that long.im going to ask rfc for a blood if it is still posative in the morning.

Newbs

Yesterday, 8:41pm

babydream you will def have a positive tomorrow! Let us know what they say! How's your wee hubby with it all? X

Reg: Jan 23rd 2018

Children: TTC # 1

Yesterday, 8:50pm

So nice to hear happy news and see that miracles do come true! Babydream, may be your normal GP would do a blood test for you? X

Yesterday, 11:15pm

My hubby is like myself cant beilive it yet.if i am pregnant we wont be getting excited till we see a heart beat.miscarried a few day b4 first scan first time round.so wont be counting any chickens yet.i will try every where for a blood test.

Today, 5:59am

So girls two posative tests this morning.might go and get one that says pregnant or not pregnant just to be on the safe side.if i keep this mornings pee do yas think i could still use it in a few hours and get a accurate result.

Today, 6:33am

Yeah it should but I think any pee of the day will still give you a positive result now to be honest

Newbs

Today, 6:58am

Awk that's understandable that you's feel this way! I wouldn't keep wasting money on tests now look at all those positives you've had! Give them a call today and see what they say then go to gp for bloods!! X

Today, 7:22am

Ive been into asda picked up some clearblue with weeks indicator and ive got pregnant 1-2 which says my doctor will say 3-4 still in shock will ring rfc at 10 to see what they say

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Today, 7:39am

happydance :dancing: fantastic news Babydream!!! I am so happy for you x Hope RFC do bloods today xxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Today, 7:53am

Thank you girls for all your support during this extended 2ww i have to say its worse than the 2ww.but you girls have been an amazing bunch keeping me sain just cant thank yous enough for reading all my bleddering and day by day line updates.miricles can and do happen.

Today, 8:02am

Congratulations Babydream! Sending u the biggest hug!!!! Great news! Xx

Reg: Jan 23rd 2018

Children: TTC # 1

Today, 9:41am

Such amazing news and given me hope. Good luck for a healthy pregnancy xx

Today, 9:54am

I knew it lol brilliant news baby dream! Congratulations hopefully time flys now to your first scan let us know what the rfc say x

Reg: Feb 4th 2018

Today, 10:22am

I am so delighted for you!!! Please keep us updated as you go for scans. Enjoy!!! X

Newbs

Today, 1:24pm

I knew it!!!!!! Yayyy congratulations to you and hubby told you you weren't getting on the fet bus with me lol!! Brilliant news x

Today, 2:29pm

Thank you girls.the nurse told me thismorning that after doing 4 tests thismorning and their all posative that it is a posative she also said that the clearblue with pregnant wrote on it and the weeks are good.so im kinda setteled with the whole blood thing its not realy going to tell me if any thing is wrong just have to wait for scan to see.does any body know how long from sending my responce it will tale them to give me an appointment for scan

Reg: Jul 23rd 2017

Today, 2:38pm

Congratulations babydream.

Today, 2:48pm

Less than weeks later missus I sent mine away on the 2nd of March and my scan was on the 22nd March I paid for a private scan to tho for the week before because I couldn't wait any longer xx

Today, 3:44pm

Thanks anniebell fingers crossed for you.think ill wait till iget my scan of rfc its gona be what it will be

Today, 5:27pm

Babydream - you are giving us all hope! Congratulations again! Xx

Today, 6:25pm

Thanks keepsmilling fingers crossed for you not long till your test day

Today, 7:00pm

Thanks Babydream - 9 days to go! Praying for positive! xx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE