You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "Violetrose" started this thread

Reg: Aug 25th 2017

Monday, May 21st 2018, 9:39am

Review appointment after failed nhs cycle

Hi all
Has anyone any info advice on review appointment after failed nhs cycle with no frozen options. Is it informative?I think there seems to be a 4 month wait x

CQCQ

Ace

Reg: Jul 7th 2017

Monday, May 21st 2018, 2:54pm

Hi violetrose, the 4month wait is for the FET waiting list!! Your review appt sldnt be that long away I dnt think, maybe someone on here will correct me!! My fresh cycle was cancelled after EC due to OHSS so haven’t been In Your position as such, but I waited 2-3weeks for review appt after my cycle was ‘paused’

Hope your doing ok whatever your journey!! X

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 1:45pm

Thanks cqcq for reply! the letter we got after failed cycle said wait would be at least 4 months....was hoping it would be sooner as holding off moving forward privately until see what went wrong if they give much info!
Best
Lots of love for your journey x

• "Janelle132" is 33 years old today

Reg: Mar 24th 2017

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 6:11pm

Hi Violetrose, just wondering if you got your review appointment yet? I'm in the same position myself now x

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 9:28pm

Hey Janelle
Sorry to hear you are in the same boat...
We had our review appointment last week after failed cycle at start of April so wasn't as long a wait as I thought!
Wasn't v long just basically said it was the end of the road with nhs which we knew and if wanted to go private the 2 options would be rfc/gcrm. We are hoping to explore finance side of things and try again September. All the best to you!

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE