• "Eeyore" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Thursday, October 3rd 2013, 7:49am

Surrogacy article

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

Johnson

• "Johnson" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Oct 5th 2013

Saturday, October 5th 2013, 5:10pm

Thanks for sharing...
Nice day!

Reg: May 14th 2018

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 3:58pm

Hey, Surrogacy is indeed a blessing for people. It was a gift for me too. I have faced infertility after my miscarriages. I had uterine polyps. It left me infertile. I was so devastated but I didnt lose trust in me. So I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. I heard alot of its success stories. I have a baby now. I am so happy to choose this way.

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 6:09pm

Hey, Surrogacy is indeed a blessing for people. It was a gift for me too. I have faced infertility after my miscarriages. I had uterine polyps. It left me infertile. I was so devastated but I didnt lose trust in me. So I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. I heard alot of its success stories. I have a baby now. I am so happy to choose this way.

serra111

Reg: May 18th 2018

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 7:03pm

Surrogacy is surely a gift for individuals. It was a grant for me as well. I have confronted infertility for 10 years. The reason was unknown. I was so upset yet I didnt lose confide in me. So I chose to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. I heard alot of success stories of renown clinic. I have an infant now. I am happy I picked it.

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 8:48pm

Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry for the ladies who have to choose surrogacy. However, I am very glad that they go for it. Surrogacy is really a blessing. I have had surrogacy before. It changed my life. I wish more people go for it. It is the perfect choice for infertility. I wish everyone good luck. I hope you all get what you want. take care. lots of love and support. I wish to hear more stories from you all/ Looking forward.

Reg: May 17th 2018

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 5:21pm

Hey! It me, Julie. I hope you will be fine.
I was looking for a post in which I could share my experience. How I beard the difficulties of life. I was so frustrated those days. So here’s my story.
I become married when I was at the 26. As I have some health issues. So we tried to conceive. After that, I had a miscarriage once. I am a heart patient suffering from the cardio stenosis. So, I totally declared infertile by my doctors. I was really shocked at that time. I started taking some pills to get rid of it. But I failed. I become totally hopeless. Then I heard about surrogacy. I persuaded my husband to avail this option. He agreed, we went abroad to have treatment. And from there, we adopted a baby through surrogacy. It’s a quite beautiful method to have your own child biologically.
I think people who are dealing with fertility issues should try this. I hope this may help them to conceive. Thanks for reading my experience. My love.

Reg: May 17th 2018

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 6:39pm

Hey, Surrogacy is indeed a blessing for people. Science has done a lot to for people. It's time for us to come forward and appreciate this technique. IVF and surrogacy have given new lives to many of infertile couple who left. I really feel so Blessed. Cause I know how it looks like having no children. Because I conceived my first child after 8 years of trying. Thanks for this wonder.

miamiamo

Reg: Aug 9th 2015

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 2:33pm

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE