You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 6 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

• "shamrockgal" started this thread

Reg: Mar 17th 2014

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 4:24pm

Trying to deal with emotions.....its soooo bloody hard!

Im struggling how to handle my emotions around people I know since this journey of infertility November last year, my other half has got antibodies antisperm his swimmers arent good, mines is normal. Recently my close friend nervously told me that she was 8wks pregnant. I immediately put on a front....i dont know why i was doing this botttling up my emotion. I told her that I was abs delighted for her and its what she wants. That day I walked around feeling numb and came home pretty drunk from a night out and I just went to bed bawled my eyes out cryingg. Woke up the next day feeling absolute crap and my duvet was covered in make up and massacre lol.
Last weekend we were at the evening wedding do, my close friend told her best friend that shes having a baby (i shd be feeling grateful cos she told me first before her) but i couldnt help but feeling sad and my hubby felt awkward when peeps congratulating her. Needless to say I got pretty drunk didnt care what other people were saying. And on top of that, my bro had baby girl this morning. I felt really sad, angry, feeling teary thinking all I want is having wee family, is that too much to ask? How do you deal with this? I mean Its sooo hard. Sorry for going on at this but I feel like im going mad! Im trying not to get too worked up and to stress out as I know its not good for your body when going for ivf/icsi soon.
Lou
Hubby: Antibodies
Me: None
IVF/ICSI
EC: 12th Feb ET: 15th Feb BFN: 28th Feb
Gynem clinic, Prague EC: 8/6/15, ET: 12/6/15, OTD: 26/6/15 :BFP: :heart:

Onewish

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 24th 2010

Children: one beautiful daughter at last!

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 4:44pm

Sorry to hear you are having a hard time. For me I tried to rationalise things as i knew the world didnt stop spinning just because we were struggling to conceive and tried to be pleased for people. Lets face it them not having children wouldnt get me a baby any quicker. I know its not easy to think like that especially when feelings are so raw. Just have hope that your time will come. It did for me eventually.

Good luck my sweet. You can always come and vent to us, bottling it up isnt good either. Xx

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET
4th ICSI - Gennet Prague BFP!!!!
:girl: shes arrived!!! 1.6.14

My Diary - Onewish's ICSI journey

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:)

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 6:50pm

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:)

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 6:53pm

So sorry you are feeling so low. It is an indescribable sort of sorrow and something only those who have experienced can understand. I've posted a link above to a fantastic thread which is a great place to vent. If you read through just a few pages you will find you are far from alone.

My biggest saving grace was starting a diary and having somewhere I could write down what I was feeling where nobody would judge me for it.

Huge :hugs: X

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.

• "shamrockgal" started this thread

Reg: Mar 17th 2014

Thursday, September 25th 2014, 7:32pm

Hi onewish, I guess I just have to be strong and be postive, I think it has hit me so much it found my weakness moment. ive managed to snap out of it last night when visiting my wee neice in hospital. I have sooo much love for her! Makes me feel determined that it will happen to us :)

Thanks curlytails for senting the link, I didnt realise there is wee rant corner page. Will take a peek,I must get my tablet out and put all my thoughts in! :-D

Thanks ladies
Loux
Hubby: Antibodies
Me: None
IVF/ICSI
EC: 12th Feb ET: 15th Feb BFN: 28th Feb
Gynem clinic, Prague EC: 8/6/15, ET: 12/6/15, OTD: 26/6/15 :BFP: :heart:

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Onewish (25.09.2014)

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 6 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE