You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Reg: May 18th 2015

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 10:18pm

janelle i was the same, i had one injection to down regulate me and then nothing at all for 2 weeks it felt like i was doing nothing and then all of a sudden my injections are over and ive had egg collection.. a few times today ive sat and thought is this real am i really at this stage lol

it will all happen before you know it, ur lucky you not having side effects ( yet!!!! )
i was the warmest sweatiest person ever on the down reg bit lol xxx
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2
:dust:

CQCQ

Ace

Reg: Jul 7th 2017

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 5:34am

Dnt worry Janelle the next part will fly past so quickly you will have no idea what happened!!! You will have those eggs collected in no time!! I actually can’t believe you only have 6 days left.... I remember you saying you took your first 1!! X

• "Janelle132" started this thread

Reg: Mar 24th 2017

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:32am

I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt like this. Just feels like more waiting lol should be good at that by now! Just feels like it's taking forever but I know that I'll be there in no time. It's great to have this forum as it helps to keep me sane and it's great heading other people's perspective on everything.
Do you have any idea when your ET will be sparkle? X

Reg: May 18th 2015

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:44am

hi janelle no not yet, they are calling me this am with fertilisation results so i think it depends on numbers and how they are doing before they decide when to do transfer. they did tell me it will be saturday or monday coz thats days 3 and 5. just patiently waiting by the phone here.... every stage is a waiting game xfingers
xxx
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2
:dust:

Reg: Apr 9th 2018

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:56am

Janelle. I have 3 more days of North then start injections on 27th. Inly had to do tabs for 7 days so I am a wee bit ahead of you. I don't really understand why they gave me it other than they said the had to so that they could control things as my period is due exactly the same day as it would have been had I not used North. Seems pointless to me.

Sparkle, Good luck for the call hopefully you get lots making it xx

• "Janelle132" started this thread

Reg: Mar 24th 2017

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 10:17am

Fingers crossed for good news when they phone, Sparkle! Keep us updated x
That does seem odd, Princess. But I suppose things can be delayed if your period is late so best that they can time it right x

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE