You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "Anniebell" started this thread

Reg: Jul 23rd 2017

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 9:58pm

FET Questions

Hi guys, I have my review Tuesday following my failed fresh cycle. I'm hoping I'll be able to sign for my FET to start that waiting list. When I booked my review appointment my head was full of questions. Anything you think I should ask? What did you all ask? My mind goes completely blank everytime I think about it.

Reg: Mar 6th 2018

Monday, March 19th 2018, 10:34pm

Anniebell so sorry your fresh cycle dident work our for you.i think the question we all ask is why it failed is it something i done wrong or could i have done something to help.the answer is no its all down to the embyro.but theirs no harm in asken questions .its so disharteing when it doesent work.write any questions you want to ask down so you dont forget them.fingers crossed for you on your frozen go.try not to stress to much about it all.

Lyn

Ace

Reg: May 21st 2010

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 12:46am

All the best for your appointment Anniebell. Will be great to get the ball rolling again. Hope all goes well x
Lyn

'10&'12FET:BFN:
'13:BFP:
'15FET:BFP:m/c6wk
'17:BFP:m/c7wk
18:BFN:

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 6:57am

Hi Anniebell, I asked how long I would have to wait before I could go again, what would be different this time, what protocol I would be on, which drugs. How the chances change for FET, if there are any tests that can be done to the frozen embie before it is transferred.

Wishing you so much luck hon xx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 11:24am

Thanks girls. Sitting waiting to be seen. Very nervous. Afraid of being told it's my weight. I basically know that didn't help but it will be hard to hear it as it's a big issue with me. I'm constantly following slimming world and getting nowhere. Hope we get to sign for FET today.

Poppy39

Reg: Feb 12th 2017

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 1:40pm

Good luck Anniebell! I remember from mine, the doctor was lovely but could t really explain why it didn’t work. He basically said like anyone else in the two week wait it’s down to luck! We signed for FET same day and he suggested one instead of two embryo transfer x hope it went well

Reg: Oct 12th 2017

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 4:48pm

Hope all went well Annie xx

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 12:47am

All went fine. Signed for FET list. She said wait was 2-3 months. Here's to dieting and waiting....again. very straightforward appointment as I only have one frostie. Scared as it's obviously not the best grade one as it was already used. I had a blast 5AB transferred and my frostie is a 2BB. Terrified it won't thaw properly. It's all a roller coaster. Going to try and concentrate on what I can change rather than what I can't. Also going to try not to obsess over this cycle of treatment. We have already taken the decision to tell no one this time, all our family and friends knew last time and it was just so hard to keep explaining it hadn't worked.

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 6:25am

So pleased you are signed up x Good decision not to tell anyone I think, we are doing that this time xx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

pup18

Reg: Jan 23rd 2018

Children: TTC # 1

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 6:57am

Good news Anniebell. Hope all goes well for you! I’ve read that FET is more successful than fresh sometimes as your body hasn’t been through all the trauma/drugs etc that it has with a fresh cycle xx

pup18

Reg: Jan 23rd 2018

Children: TTC # 1

Thursday, March 29th 2018, 12:12pm

Hi Anniebell, unfortunately I got a BPN yesterday so will be joining you through the next cycle too hopefully. I only have one frozen embryo, so not feeling too positive. Did they say what the treatment / drug cycle would be like for a frozen cycle? or will you not find out until your next appointment? Hopefully i'll have a follow up appointment with my clinic soon to discuss our options. Such a rubbish thing to go through isn't it. Feel so upset xx

Thursday, March 29th 2018, 12:27pm

Hi pup, im so sorry you got a BFN it's horrible. I'm trying hard not to worry about the thaw etc. With only 1 it's very scary. I'll start a nasal spray then tablets, a scan or 2 and then the transfer.

Reg: Sep 27th 2016

Thursday, March 29th 2018, 10:18pm

Hi pup and Anniebell, I know Yous are both saying Yous have only one frostie but keep reminding yourselves it’s one more than most get after a failed cycle, and al least yous aren’t starting from scratch agin! Keep the faith!

Thursday, March 29th 2018, 10:41pm

Your right fingerscrossed. I'm trying very hard not to focus on stats and figures and all that that comes with it this time.

Gracie16

Reg: Mar 13th 2018

Thursday, March 29th 2018, 10:52pm

FET is more scary than a fresh transfer. But I was assured by the nurse doing my pre treatment that blasts are really robust and they generally don’t freeze anything that doesn’t stand a good chance of thawing. To give, hopefully, some
Hope my FET worked and I’m 23 weeks with a singleton. Good luck to you all

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE