You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "Peter Lim" started this thread

Reg: Mar 16th 2018

Friday, March 16th 2018, 2:58am

Help! Low sperm count!

Hi all,

i'm a 27 year old male. Me and my wife have been trying for a child this year but to no avail. We have seen various fertility doctos and tried tcm.

Apparently the doctor said i have a low sperm count and probably low libido.

We are planning to go for a IVF next. But i'm afraid that it may not work and we getting frustrate as we are spending alot of money and still not seeing improvements!

I would like to know if you guys or any of your husbands have such problems and how did they overcame this??

CQCQ

Ace

Reg: Jul 7th 2017

Friday, March 16th 2018, 3:17am

Have you tried any vitamins or anything to increase your sperm counts and quality? Also how low are you talking? Have use been diagnosed with any other fertility problem?

pup18

Reg: Jan 23rd 2018

Children: TTC # 1

Friday, March 16th 2018, 9:34am

The fertility dr should be able to organise tests and advise if any supplements would help you. My husband has low sperm count and motility. He had chromosome blood tests to check if he was a carrier of cystic fibrosis, as apparently this gene is likely to cause issues with sperm. He wasn't a carrier as it turned out. He was also given a supplement called "Fertilix" which you can only buy online, but unless you have been advised be a professional I can't say if it made any difference.

Good luck in finding some answers.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE