You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Rosebud22" started this thread

Reg: Sep 28th 2015

Children: None

Friday, April 22nd 2016, 12:50am

Finally signed my consent forms at grove, anyone know how long the waiting list is?

I just signed my consent forms today I'm super excited and feel like a loads been lifted off my shoulders, feel like I can relax. I was just wondering has anyone been on the waiting list recently that could tell me how long the wait is roughly? Our doc wasn't too nice today he was a tad arrogant and poking fun at my partner because we aren't living together at the moment (as my partners mother isn't well so has moved back in with her to be a care giver).

Thanks in advance X

Reg: Oct 9th 2014

Friday, April 22nd 2016, 6:56am

Hi Rose I signed my papers on 31st July 2015 and got my offer letter 2nd February xx I'm currently on my 2ww xx Good luck with ur cycle xx :goodluck:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "dreamscometrue" (Apr 22nd 2016, 6:57am)

joL

Ace

Reg: Oct 8th 2009

Friday, April 22nd 2016, 9:25am

I signed last November had treatment in September but got letter in July (which was a bit later than others n I had to ring and ask where I was I think they'd maybe missed me! Shame on that Dr, how rude! My brother to moved in to look after our mummy when she wasn't well recently, his partner moved with him, but if she hadn't he would have still went on his own! So rude! Which Dr was it?
JoJo xx

:BFP: 25th Dec 09 au naturale
Bouncing baby boy Lee 9lb65oz. 11th sept 2010

Sunday, April 24th 2016, 3:34am

Thanks dreams I'm so relieved to finally be on a list at last lol been on this journey over a a year great to get to this stage. Dr said waiting list is 12 months ur could be less around 9 months I'm excited and nervous for what lays ahead mostly excited tho. Can't believe ur on ur 2ww how exciting and nerve wrecking I will keep u in my prayer and hope everything goes smoothly for u. Let me know how u get on X X

Hey JoL gosh they defo Must have missed u :-( It was dr McFaul I've never had much bother with him but he wasn't as nice on Thursday quite arrogant and made me feel like I shouldn't it don't deserve treatment. Wouldn't fancy seeing him a again xx

Reg: Oct 9th 2014

Sunday, April 24th 2016, 8:33am

Hi Rose just letting u know I got my :BFP: xx so fingers crossed for x3 weeks scan. :sticky: Sorry u felt that way at your appointment of course u deserve your treatment blowkiss xx

joL

Ace

Sunday, April 24th 2016, 9:17am

Rosebud, just write him off as having had a bad day, I was with Dr Tang and from I signed forms never seen him again. Although I thought he was dead on but very business no chat. So hopefully you dnt encounter him anymore x
JoJo xx

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 1:16am

Dreams that's brilliant so happy for u I hope ur 3 week scan goes swimmingly : D : D

joL thanks for the advice don't think I will dwell on it as I've better things to be thinking about the RFC rang me today and confirmed I was on the list said the waiting time in between 7-9 months at the minute which is great I'm going to redecorate my whole house so that I'm kept busy cause if not I'm a worrier and it would eat me up lol xx

Crisso

Reg: Apr 5th 2016

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 10:57am

We signed in early september and got the letter for treatment in mid march. On nasal sprays now, injections begin tomorrow. It all feels a bit surreal because it too this long to get here.

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 2:37am

Aw that's brilliant crisso wasn't that long of a wait for you. Good luck with ur injections u can let me know what I'm in for lol hope all goes well for u xx

Crisso

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 9:47am

Just did the first injection. Not so bad! I followed the instructions about setting up the needle which was easy and then came the old jab itself. Decided to go straight in at the belly. Walked around the room with a handful of tummy in one hand and the needle in the other. Tried the slow approach first. Bad idea as it really pinched. So went again and just kind of stabbed it in and didnt feel anything. I couldnt look while I was sticking it in so I was a bit shocked that it was in. Anyway slight pinch as I injected the contents in but all in all not bad! :thumbsup:

joL

Ace

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 1:49pm

Well done Crisso, you're so brave I never/couldn't do mine! The Hubbi had to and even then I still felt I was going to throw up or pass out lol I detest needles! It'll fly by now! Gdluck x
JoJo xx

Thursday, April 28th 2016, 2:52am

Yeah well done crisso. I'm used to needles I get a large pain relief one guided through an ultrasound every 3 months into my tummy as I had major surgery that resulted in chronic pancreatitis. I'm more afraid that I won't do it right lol I've seen some people say the contest sting/burn when u inject them in did u find this? Goodluck with the rest of your injections. I wish u a happy & healthy cycle xx :thumbsup:

Crisso

Thursday, April 28th 2016, 1:36pm

Seriously Rosebud, you'll be grand - did the second one this morning. Again I went straight in (90 degree angle), injected, left it for a few seconds and pulled it out.

It is just a pinch - it hurt a lot less then when you get blood taken as the needle is so fine. I was dreading it yesterday morning before I did it but I was 100% fine today.

This will sound weird but these little jobs everyday (sprays and jabs) are keeping my mind off the bigger job the week after next. I'm taking this just step by step and in a way I am glad I am jabbing myself as I couldn't handle the drama of getting my partner to do it for me. He's great and all but I would internalise the stress he would feeling having to inject me and get stressed myself - you know yourself there is enough going on without adding to the burden.

I reward myself though after the injection with a little sweetmeat and a cup of tea :coffee:

joL

Ace

Thursday, April 28th 2016, 2:27pm

Oh no I couldn't have handled the drama of me doing them. I'm normally really straight forward down to business kind of girl but not when injections are involved! That z when I had my lb I had an epidural and didn't flinch because I couldn't see it. Can I ask did you choose to do yours in the morning or is that the time you were given? I was told to do mine in the evening?
JoJo xx

Crisso

Thursday, April 28th 2016, 9:14pm

All I recall is that the nurse said don't inject in the morning of the scans in case they need to change the dosage so I am gping for about 9.30am. I don't remembet them saying anything else and none of the paperwork mentions it. Iwill give them a bell in the morning to double check.

joL

Ace

Thursday, April 28th 2016, 9:28pm

Suppose its a different as people have different schedules! I probably done mine at night as it was handy for me. I'm sure they probably told me the same information! I was just asking? I'm sure no difference
JoJo xx

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE