You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Oct 25th 2015

Thursday, January 14th 2016, 10:29pm

It really does, doesn't it? You can actually see things happening and it feels like "this is it!" Good news if the lining was thick enough. It's really reassuring when you hear everything is going well! In our case, I think that really helped when my first transfer didn't work. When everything had been so positive until that point, it wasn't as hard. We still have 7 frozen embryos, so that's still very good! I'm getting a bit excited that I'm heading towards second ET. Next week it will feel much more real.
Good luck with injections tonight. I don't envy you at all having to do it all on your own. You're so brave! Take care. Xx
ICSI 1, Nov 2015: :BFN:
FET 1, March 2016: :BFN:
FET 2, June 2016: : :BFN:
ICSI 2, Nov 2016: :BFN:
FET 3, May 2017, :BFP: IT'S TWINS!!! bab22 bab22

Reg: Aug 29th 2015

Children: 0 earth babies & 3 Angels, 1 failed fresh cycle of a double embryo transfer xxx

Thursday, January 14th 2016, 10:59pm

I think I spoke too soon tonight saying things were gong well. Did my Gonal-F injection first which was really easy but have not got a tiny bruise round the area. Is this normal for this injection? Then attempted to draw up the Buserelin into the syringe. Complete disaster as I had a faulty syringe. The white hit on the mend kept sliding up and down and the plunger bit was really stiff to pull back bit would draw up the medication from the bottle. I got in a complete panic and after about 5 goes phoned my pal/neighbour. Went next door with the bottle and syringe and she had a go as she is a medical professional. She said it was faulty but eventually managed to draw the liquid up in a different way. Then the plunger wouldn't push back down to inject it so I put the needle in and she had to force the plunger down. Stressed was not therefore as they didn't give me any spare syringes and had to keep one for my last injection tomorrow. I'm just hoping it's not faulty either! So much for thinking this was getting easier lol.

Good luck for this time Sunflower and I've got everything crossed for you both. Hopefully this time will work for you. They say a frozen transfer has now got high success rates so hopefully it will be your time. Not long now for you. Take care and let us know how you get on xxx
:xxx3:

blowkiss

Saturday, January 16th 2016, 5:40pm

Oh my goodness Rodeogirl! I would have hated that to happen to me! Apart from the ordeal to have to give yourself an injection, you get a faulty one? So you don't have a spare syringe? You should probably phone them up and ask what to do about it. You might get one from a chemist or local medical centre?
At least you managed to get your dose in after all. Hopefully you'll get on ok tonight! Not many left now! I'll be staring mine next week. X

Children: 0 earth babies & 3 Angels, 1 failed fresh cycle of a double embryo transfer xxx

Saturday, January 16th 2016, 6:13pm

It was a total nightmare. I can't believe they don't give at least 1 spare syringe especially when we live 2.5 hour drive away. I went into my GP Practice yesterday and they were lovely and so helpful. The practice nurse lives round the corner from me and is a friend so she had a search and found the same needles but without the problem white bit at the top. She said it was a safety cover so that if you lose the top you pull this over the needle and it can't be used again. She could see I was quite upset and worried about it happening again so gave me her mobile and offered to cone round last night and helpi If I had any problems. I thought that was so kind of her to offer. DF managed to draw up the liquid ok and after a few tears I managed to inject it but found it sore as I was so tense. Got a lovely selection of bruises coming up now lol. Thank goodness the Buserelin is finished now and I can concentrate on the Gonal-F. It's so easy to inject with the pen and bit sore at all. Not long now until you start yours. How are you feeling about it all?

Xxx

blowkiss

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 7th 2008

Monday, January 18th 2016, 10:05pm

Hi ladies...how's everyone?

Silly question, as Aberdeen treat privately, will they see you for scans etc if you were being treated abroad? Xx

Reg: Aug 7th 2014

Children: None

Monday, January 18th 2016, 10:08pm

Hi bumblebee,

Totally not silly, yeh I have heard that they do but that's was a few years ago but I am sure they will because it's money! Xx

Tuesday, January 19th 2016, 11:30am

I'm not sure but if I remember I can ask the nurses tomorrow if you want me too? Xx

blowkiss

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Tuesday, January 19th 2016, 3:19pm

Rodeogirl that would be great, thanks xx. Hope your scans go well xx

I'm in thr process of requesting notes so that I have them whatever we decide. Costs £50 but it will be money well spent xx

Reg: Aug 4th 2013

Tuesday, January 19th 2016, 9:47pm

Hi everyone.
We are getting ready to start our 3rd and final cycle in February/March. Our last cycle was ICSI and they are planning on doing exactly the same as last time. Unfortunately it seems to be a problem with the egg quality. I'm looking into getting the endoscratch this time and was looking for any thoughts or opinions on it. Got the feeling that they were trying to put us off the scratch during our consultation. I just want to be able to feel that I tried everything this time.

Tuesday, January 19th 2016, 10:41pm

Hi,
Have been a bit busy lately...
Rodeogirl, glad you got on ok with injections in the end. I will start mine on Saturday! I feel fine about it. Maybe it doesn't feel as real yet. Last time it was all a bit more exciting with all the different dates and appointments. I'm hardly thinking about it at the moment, which I'm sure it's not a bad thing. Surely when I start with the first injection it will all feel real. This time the only date I have on the protocol is the 9th for blood test. Do they give you more info when you get that blood test? Last time it was all set put and explained. I felt much more confident about it all then... Anyway, just a few days to go. X

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 9:13pm

Hi everyone, sorry Bumblebee they were rushing today so never got a chance to ask but will try to ask on Friday for you., scan went well today. Found a few more follicles on the right side so that's great. Got quite a few on both sides around 12mm a few around 11 and a couple about 9.8mm so they said everything looked fine and on tract but there are going to introduce another injection on Friday called Cetrotide, which is a bit like the cane as Menopur where you have to mix powders and liquid up and i think she says it was to prevent ovulation. Has anyone been on this drug? She seemed happy with everything so far but I'm still worried about my lining being thick enough.

Xxx

blowkiss

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 10:00pm

Sorry forgot to say good luck Sunflower. Hope everything goes well on Sat. Sorry I don't know anything about FET but hopefully someone can help. Hopefully they will give you some sort of schedule to work towards. I'm a bit like you and like to know what's happening when so I feel in control! Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Good luck EmmaJane. Hope everything goes well well for you xxx

blowkiss

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, January 21st 2016, 9:26am

Thanks Rodeogirl...I actually found out there's someone in Inverness who does scans too : D

Highland Ultrasound

I've been on Cetrotide & it's easy to make up! It's all in a box with all you need. Just don't panic seeing the mixing needle!

Your scan sounds really positive...lots of follicles growing well. Did they not mention your lining thickness? Xx

Thursday, January 21st 2016, 5:14pm

Thanks Bumblebee. That's good to know it's easy to make up. I've got a few nurse friends on standby who have offered to help if I get stuck with them. I'm just so terrified of needles and after the hiccup last week with the faulty syringe, it has totally put me off.

My lining yesterday was 5.4mm but I said last week it was 5.3mm and AF has just started an hour before the appt. she said it would have dropped down to about 2mm then started to build up again but wouldn't say what it should be now but that they were aware of my thin lining and would monitor it closely. I know there is a risk the eggs will have to be frozen this time but will just have to see what happens tomorrow. I think this is all so new to me I'm just panicking about everything at the moment.

I know Jocelyn Reid at the scanning clinic. She scanned me in my first 2 pregnancies. She is in charge of the scanning suite at Raigmore Hospital but runs this private service out with hours so basically they scan you before 8.30am or after 5.30pm I think it is. She's lovely but was off on long term sick leave but I think she is back now. Get in touch and see what she says xxx

blowkiss

Friday, January 22nd 2016, 9:38pm

Much better appt today. Follicles have all taken a growth spurt and the right side have takeover the left side in size after all being so tiny at the start. My biggest was 16mm with the rest around 14mm. The nurse was pleased and I've got more the the minimum of 3 to do the collection which I was worried about before. My lining is 5.6mm and good too. I asked her to explain a bit more about this and she said it wouldn't thicken up too much at this stage so not to worry but it was within the ranges they expected to see. She apologised for letting me leave worried about this on Wed and not explicating about this a bit more then. They started me on the Cetrotide injection tonight and instantly got a spitting headache, fell asleep on the sofa then woke up and was sick! It might just be extreme tiredness as I feel burnt out but hope this doesn't happen tomorrow night too. So my final scan is Mon and aiming for egg collection on Wed but will confirm this on Mon.

Bumblebee I asked about private scans and she said you would have to phone them with more info as to what scans you need and how many. She said some private clinics like to do everything as a package and everyone is different.

Xxx

blowkiss

Friday, January 22nd 2016, 9:51pm

Glad scan went well rodeogirl, sounds like everything is going to plan! Fingers crossed you won't feel like that everyday but I have to say the last few days before egg collection I was so tired and had to sleep loads! Look after yourself and have a relaxing weekend! Xxx

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Friday, January 22nd 2016, 11:08pm

Thanks for asking. Will keep that in mind if needed, malady all went well and nurse explained it all to you more...it's getting closer now xx

Saturday, January 23rd 2016, 9:25am

Morning, I sleep for about 13 hours off and on from when I got home yesterday and still feel tired today lol. It's weird though since taking the new Injection I feel really bloated which I didn't have before but thankfully don't feel sick today which is good. We've decided to go for a beach walk today and blow away all my worries and have lunch somewhere nice and to relax and unwind. It just feels so good to be home for a few days, have a great weekend everyone xxx

blowkiss

Saturday, January 23rd 2016, 11:33am

Great to hear Rodeogirl! It sounds like everything is going well and just about getting ready for EC! Fingers crossed for you and good luck on Monday! Take it easy these days, relax and enjoy yourself.
I didn't feel as bad as you when I was doing treatment last time. I had sore head and also felt bloated. What I felt more was pain in ovaries at night time, like I had pulled a muscle doing sit-ups or something like that. It was sore even when turning in bed! However, I had 21 follicles grown, so no wonder!
First injection tonight, so here we go!

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Saturday, January 23rd 2016, 12:14pm

:goodluck: Sunflower...xx

Rodeogirl that sleep sounds like bliss. Enjoy your weekend xx

:hi: to everyone xx

Saturday, January 23rd 2016, 9:50pm

Hi everyone, had a lovely day a feeling a lot better now after a walk and lots of rest. Injections went well tonight. I did the Gonal-F and DF did the Cerotitide one. Team work :) thankfully no sickness tonight, just bloated with a little bit of cramping and really sore boobs which have appeared after dinner! I can't complain really as apart from tiredness I didn't have any side effects on the other 2 injections. Roll on Mon and I will get my trigger shot! I hope that's not too sore.

Good luck Sunflower with your injection tonight. Hope it goes smoothly for you. Let us know how you get on with everything

Xxx

blowkiss

Reg: Jan 22nd 2016

Monday, January 25th 2016, 11:11am

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and tried to post the other day but it doesn't seem to have worked? I'll try again :-)

We are waiting for ICSI due to hubbys sperm not having acrosomes - I think it means they can't break through into the egg! Anyway we have completed all the investigations and got the letter to say we will be starting between March and May! I can't believe how quick it has been, looking through this forum the Aberdeen waitlist seems to have greatly improved.

I have so many things running around my head and not sure where to start, there is quite a history on this thread so I will try and catch up as best I can!
"Walk where there is no path and instead leave a trail" [zx145]

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, January 25th 2016, 11:23am

:hi: Butterfly...welcome!

I'm not currently go through treatment as planning abroad now...but will try and help in any way I can. Wishing you lots of babydust

Reg: Jun 24th 2013

Children: Big fat 0

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 5:27pm

Hi Bumblebee, may be a bit late here but I went through egg donation treatment abroad and had all my scans in Aberdeen. Good Luck xxx
Louisa x [zx160]

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 5:29pm

Thanks LouisaJane...there's a lady that scans in Raigmore so I've emailed her so that I know when the time comes what I need to do. She offers follicle & lining scans at £100

My appt is at Gennet on 11th April xx

Reg: Jun 24th 2013

Children: Big fat 0

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 5:41pm

Ah ok Bumblebee - I think that is a much better option for you than coming through to Aberdeen. Aberdeen hospital partners with Alicante but with me having egg donation my situation was a bit different than yours. I had a very early loss with my first try there but have embryo's on ice so plucking up the courage to have what I think will be our last shot.

Wishing you all the luck in the world. :angel2:
Louisa x [zx160]

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 6:32pm

Can anyone tell me how many times you need to attend the hospital and if it's during working hours for 1 cycle of ICSI? On top of everything else I am away to start a new job but obviously don't want to say what going on so he good to have an idea of how many appointments to expect and over how long a period

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 6:45pm

Butterfly you will need to,attend for baseline scan, then they book you for at least 3 follicle scans (although it depends on how you respond)...thenit's EC the ET....scans last approx 30mins. Also another appt needed if you are having endoscratch...

LouisaJane we did think of going through Averdeen but it simply came down to finances xx

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 7:57pm

Hi
Injections going fine so far. I guess having had the previous round helped, knowing now what to expect! DH still doing them for me. He's so great! I really applaud and admire you ladies doing it yourself. I couldn't! No side effects that I can tell. Can't wait until the 9th for blood test. Obviously not looking forward to the actual test! But the moving forward with treatment... it will pass very quickly, I'm sure.

How did you get on Rodeogirl?

Welcome Butterfly 231. Yes, there are quite a few appointments. I had them all in the morning between 9 to 10.30am my latest. There a few monitoring scans while on injections, so you need to go every 2nd day to follow your follicles growth. Also for EC is advisable to take some time off. I managed to take the one week off between EC and ET, which makes it easier for people at work to think you were just off sick.

Good luck Bumblebee! April will be here before you know it! Xx

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 8:05am

Morning ladies and welcome Butterfly. I think the site was down for a few days as I couldn't post either. Good luck with your cycle. Let us know how things go.

Great news Bumblebee you are booked for abroad. Hope you get your scans sorted for Raigmore soon. Jocelyn is lovely there.

Well I had my egg collection done by Dr Bhatta yesterday. Ended up getting Midazolam as the Temazepam had no effect on me at all and i was stressed to the eyeballs about going to get it done. Everyone was lovely and so kind as I was so upset. The Midazolam was great and remember her saying my lining mad shot up to 7.6mm which they were delighted with then only remember a slight pain when they swapped over to do the other ovary. I think I slept through the rest of it ha ha! So they got 8 eggs from 12 follicles and said I had responded much better than they expected to the various meds. Now got to wait to hear back from the Embryologist this morning and pray for at least 1 good egg. I didn't feel too bad yesterday apart from low blood pressure and couldn't pee properly but feeling a lot better this morning apart from feeling bloated and a wee bit sore. I've got an acupuncture appt later so hopefully that will calm the uterus down a wee bit and before potential implantation on Sat morning. Quick question about progesterone. Did you all lie down for 20 mins afterwards or move about? I was told to lie down in last pregnancy but was following another forum and some clinics say move around. I forgot to ask yesterday

Xxx

blowkiss

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 8:17am

Hi Sunflower I think our posts overlapped. Glad your injections are going well and don't feel bad about your hubby having to do them. My DF had to do all of mine it's the syringe and I did the pen injections. After 2 weeks of injections and coping much better than I thought, they had to move the venflon from my arm to back of my hand and I almost fainted when it filled with blood. Lol. Maybe I'm not cured after all! Roll on the 9th. Hope time doesn't drag too slowly for you.

Xxx

blowkiss

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 8:21am

Fantastic news rodeogirl! Hope you don't have to wait to long for phone call! Temazapam didn't work or pain relief for me and said they said if I needed again they would try alternative! I did lie down for minimum of twenty mins but I usually lay listening to zita west and fall asleep! Xxx

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 8:30am

Thanks Hello. I've since heard from a few friends that the Temazepam didn't work on them either but they didn't want to scare me on my first cycle. The Midazolam is great. I remember giving my DF a row telling him he must remember how thick my lining was for some reason. Think I was convinced the Consultant would forget! It's hilarious what the drugs do to you. I usually get up for work at 7am so am taking it at 6.30am and PM th give me time to lie down for a wee while afterwards. That's a good idea listening to Zita then. I'll need to listen to her new section today.

Take care everyone xxx

blowkiss

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 9:32am

Rodeogirl that's a good night number. Hope the call goes well too xfingers I laid down for that time too but it still leaked out...yuck xx

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 2:20pm

Thanks sunflower and bumblebee hopefully I can try and figure out done holidays or something to get around it - seems so silly the thing I worry about is what to say to work when there's probably so much more I should be concerned about! I think I'm using it as a distraction if I'm honest!

Rodeogirl you are right in the middle of it! I hope you don't have long to wait and the call goes ok

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 4:43pm

Woo hoo! They phoned this morning to say 7 out of the 8 fertilised! I kept asking if they had the right patient as at my age they never expected me to respond so well. Think I'm still in shock but I'm so happy too. It's still early days and anything could happen and they might not be good enough but they are aiming to implant them back in on Sat morning at the moment if they are good enough. Just head go off to acupuncture shortly and hope she can work some magic too and help reduce my bloating a wee bit!

Thanks Bumblebee. Think I'll stick to lying down afterwards like you suggested

Butterfly hope you get things sorted with work. I know what you mean about what to say to them. It's not easy.

Xxx

blowkiss

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 10:07pm

Fantastic news Rodeogirl! So happy for you. We were so happy as well. It's such a reassuring feeling when you hear you've done better than expected! I think that's probably one of the reasons why I coped so well when it didn't work this past time, because everything had been so positive up to that moment. Hopefully you will get the embryos to make it and to get some frosties too! Fingers crossed for you. And yes, I was doing the same as you for progesterone: around 6.00 am so I could lay down until getting up at 6.30. I felt better doing that and in the evening too. I felt that using pantiliners made me feel more comfortable if there was any discharge. At least the nurse told me not to worry because the hormones are all in. It's just the wax around it that leaks. Phew!

Butterfly, I totally understand what you're talking about. The asking for time off and what to say at work was what I was worrying about most. Thankfully my boss has been extremely good and supportive to me, which completely took all pressure off me. I really feel very lucky in that respect. Wait until you get your dates through to say anything perhaps?

Reg: Jan 28th 2016

Children: 0

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 10:46pm

Hi everyone
Seven transfers later..

Baby bambi due December 7th baby2

Friday, January 29th 2016, 8:24am

Thanks Sunflower. I'm sending you loads of good luck vibes for this time and do hope it's your special moment and you get a BFP. 3/5 of my pals got a positive result second time round and with further pregnancies got better results from frozen rather than a fresh transfer. I've got everything crossed for you Hun xxxxx

I honestly had my doubts about getting to this stage so I was in total shock when she gave me the good news. I know we are not out of the woods yet but I'm staying positive and hoping that out of 7 at least 1 should be good enough. This waxy discharge from the progesterone is horrible but at not so bad now the bleeding has stopped. I remember this from my last pregnancy although I was only taking it in the evenings back then so it was slightly easier.

Butterfly I don't know if this will help in anyway but most HR departments have policies to deal with this sort of thing. Your manager may have to take advice from them first but they will work round your appts if you can give them some notice you are about to start treatment then when you get your dates. As other ladies have said its really good if your boss is supportive. Mine was great and said don't put added stress on me worrying about work and they would work round me. I was more worried about what colleagues would say when I was off so I took a mixture of special leave and annual leave to be off for a block of time and my manager has removed my leave card from the shared folder so they can't be nosey and said he will taken action against a particular 2 females who keep prying if anyone is off and they don't know why. That made me feel so much better. I now feel a bit happier that if they do put my eggs back in tomorrow or Mon and I want a few days off sick to rest and unwind while they implant I won't feel so guilty about taking time off. How long did you all take off afterwards ladies?

Xxxx

blowkiss

Friday, January 29th 2016, 8:26am

Sorry, forgot to say hi Bambi85 and welcome to our wee family. If we can help in anyway, please just ask and I'm sure someone can try to give you an answer or some support xxxx

blowkiss

Friday, January 29th 2016, 12:14pm

Just had a really silly thought, please don't laugh. If they go ahead with embryo transfer tomorrow morning should I still take the progesterone pessary first thing? I was worried about any residual wax being left inside me when they go to implant my eggs. Will this affect things?? Xxx

blowkiss

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Friday, January 29th 2016, 2:08pm

not silly but yes you are meant to take it beforehand x

Friday, January 29th 2016, 3:13pm

Thanks Bumblebee xx

blowkiss

Friday, January 29th 2016, 8:56pm

Yes, they tell you to take a progesterone dose in the morning as usual. By the time you have your ET you probably have discharged it all by then. I found the 'having a full bladder' part the worst! I think I overdid it and I felt I was really about to burst when I had to get in! This time round I won't drink as much water! LOL. Best of luck for tomorrow. Just relax, as this one is a much easier procedure than EC. I have everything crossed for you. Xx

Friday, January 29th 2016, 9:26pm

Thanks Sunflower, I'm quite calm about it all and getting excited. I think I'm more worried about the drive down as the forecast is for snow and ice through the night. We will leave early and with plenty of extra time just in case there is a problem and they have put me at the end of the lust to give us extra time to get there.

Ha ha I've done that in the past and got confused drinking a litre instead of a pint before a scan. I ended up peeing twice and my bladder was still filling up lol. Have measured out my pint of water into a water bottle this time before we leave lol. Everyone says the transfer is just like a smear test so I don't mind them. Xxx

blowkiss

Friday, January 29th 2016, 9:34pm

Wow rodeogirl good news indeed!

Friday, January 29th 2016, 9:39pm

Hi bambi85 welcome

Friday, January 29th 2016, 9:42pm

Thanks rodeogirl/sunflower I probably will tell them once I know more myself guess it's just awkward taking a new job and knowing I'm going to need all this time off and hopefully even more in 10 months or so time! I work in O&G too and given the way things are I almost feel guilty!

God I hate all these emotions, I've started to come to terms with it now and actually trying to find out more detail about the process but still a little confused about all the short terms and various injections etc - I'll get there! Trying not to rely on google too much!

Saturday, January 30th 2016, 4:08pm

Just back to Inverness after getting our double embryo transfer. What a horrible drive through and back in drifting snow and gale force winds. Thankfully we left early as there were no gritters in sight in the way through but lots going in the other direction!

All went well and they also used the embryo glue which surprised me as when I asked about this last week I was told they don't use it now but today's embryologist said they only use it on certain types of patients. Anyway they are both glued in place and keeping everything crossed they stay put! It was Dr Mashwari that did the transfer and she was nice. I'd heard a few stories about her so I was a bit unsure when I saw her. It was such strange feeling and experience as when they came through to insert them she told us she would count to 3 then watch for the flash but I had this sudden panic and didn't want to look for some reason. I did look in the end but DF saw the look of fear in my face and gave my hand a wee squeeze to say it's ok. It's was all so strange like ive been on autopilot for the last few weeks and when we finally get to this stage I was too scared to believe it was happening and to let down my guard if that makes sense. They said the embryos were bothe graded good and a 7 and a 9 and there is a possibility of freezing 2/3 on Tuesday but they will continue to monitor them for now and see what happens. The others either grew too fast or too slow. Fingers crossed for these 2 now. Now time to relax for the next few weeks and the dreaded 2WW! :2ww

Xxx

blowkiss

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rodeogirl" (Jan 30th 2016, 4:11pm)

Saturday, January 30th 2016, 5:59pm

Glad the transfer went and hope you have two strong sticky embryos on board! Hope your chilling out and being waited on! Enjoy being PUPO :) xxx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE