• "thejadematthews" started this thread

Reg: Aug 1st 2009

Children: 4 boys 3 living 1 deceased

What's Up?
Life is getting there - mainly good days

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 9:37pm

duofertility monitors

Hi

just wondered if anyone had used the duofertility monitor and how successful it was.
i have filled in their medical questionairre honestly and it says i have a 16% chance of falli.g pregnant and producing a live baby within 8 months. its £500 but has constant online support from fertility experts 24 hrs a.day.
any reveies or advice greatly appreciated
and any successes please

thanks
jade xxx
After a long hard infertility journey, i am now reluctantly done

Reg: Mar 16th 2014

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:00am

Hi Jade, I used the Duofertility monitor for 12 months. It's great to see your temperature on a graph every day but i found that they regularly changed the 'green ovulation days' after the time they told you that you were due to ovulate. My husband swapped shifts etc to be home when the green days were marked in advance on our chart....then after these days when he was back working they changed the green days to week after...when he wasn't at home!! In 12 months we didn't get pregnant... hence I'm now on 1st cycle of ICSI...... Cheaper to record your own temperature and discharge colour on a piece of paper every day!! .... or buy one off ebay and just pay the £50 or whatever it is joining fee to duofertility! Good luck and let me know how you get on xxx

Reg: Mar 16th 2014

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:04am

Hi

just wondered if anyone had used the duofertility monitor and how successful it was.
i have filled in their medical questionairre honestly and it says i have a 16% chance of falli.g pregnant and producing a live baby within 8 months. its £500 but has constant online support from fertility experts 24 hrs a.day.
any reveies or advice greatly appreciated
and any successes please

thanks
jade xxx

.... plus duofertility helps to know when best chance is to get pregnant (you can pee on a stick of clearblue ovulation tests much cheaper!!) .... seems like from your history this hasn't been an issue conceiving, it's been m/c at 5.5 wks a few times, has anyone investigated why this may have happened?? .... lots and lots of luck being sent and baby dust xxxx

• "thejadematthews" started this thread

Reg: Aug 1st 2009

Children: 4 boys 3 living 1 deceased

What's Up?
Life is getting there - mainly good days

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:16am

Yeah thanks charley :-). i sent bloods.to.serum.in greece and they diagnosed chronic ureaplasma. still on antibiotics but its kind of told me my baby making days are.over.
so no more ttc for me. and im ok with it.

cheers hun
xxxxx : D
After a long hard infertility journey, i am now reluctantly done