You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 131 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Emmsy

Star

• "Emmsy" started this thread

Monday, April 14th 2008, 10:55am

Create Health Clinic, London

Hi Ladies

Just wondering if anyone has had a natural IVF cycle before? Also anyone been to know anything about the Create Health, St George's House, West Wimbledon?

We are considering trying a natural IVF cycle, and am after a bit of advice/information on it other than what Create Health have already sent me.

Any info would be great, thanks :D

xxxx

Me 36 DH 41 TTC 9yrs

Reg: Feb 16th 2008

Children: TTC child no 1 hoping for BFP 08

Monday, April 14th 2008, 2:15pm

:bye: Liz,

Im sorry that I can not answer your question as I haven't started my TX journey yet but Im sure someone will be along soon who can help.

Take care, I hope all goes well for you blowkiss

Emmsy

Star

• "Emmsy" started this thread

Monday, April 14th 2008, 2:19pm

Thanks Tracey

I'm just a bit anxious of going for the Natural IVF somewhere I know nothing about...I have seen some horror stories about Dr Nargund when I googled it, but dont know if I should let that put me off or not? ?( Hence asking if anyone has been there...oh god I hope someone has some advice soon :D

xxxxx

Me 36 DH 41 TTC 9yrs

Reg: Feb 16th 2008

Children: TTC child no 1 hoping for BFP 08

Monday, April 14th 2008, 2:26pm

:bye: Liz,

Aw hun, no wonder you want to know, I am really sorry that I can not help but hopefully some one will be along later with a lot more knowledge who can help.

Sorry again, take care blowkiss

Paris

Star

Reg: Mar 7th 2008

Monday, April 14th 2008, 5:29pm

Hi, I have had 3 natural cycles, but not at your clinic, over in Paris where i live.
To be honest they are not that different to having a full IVF, they are less expensive as you dont need so many drugs but apart from that not much changes. I dont know if perhaps your clinic does it drug free, mine didnt so basically when you get your period you call and go on day 3 for blood and scans, then they tell you if its ok to start injecting, you start injecting then tend to go back about 3 days later for scans and blood, depending on how your body is reacting to the drugs and your hormones the time period can vary, when your egg reaches the right size they will give you the trigger shot, you do it 48 hours before egg collection, for egg collection and the rest its pretty much the same as the IVF.

If you need to know anything else let me know.

Hope it helps xx
[link=http://lilypie.com][img noborder]http://lilypie.com/pic/2010/04/19/oQcy.jpg[/img][img noborder]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/u5wmp2.png[/img][/link]

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 131 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE