You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 7th 2008

Monday, November 4th 2013, 10:40am

brilliant news Sweetpea [zx126]
yeh im delighted to have dates now...managed to changed smear appt to next thurs so thats better!

just rang clinic as didnt get blood tube for my FSH sample & not sure if that was an accident

sending you lots of :dust: babydust :sticky:

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, November 4th 2013, 9:47pm

any news Tazza. hope you got on ok xx

Reg: Oct 25th 2012

Children: Little girl via IVF at Aberdeen.

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 1:49pm

all done lol

collection was done but was kept back slightly longer than usual due to a reaction to the medication.

Had phone call this morning advising transfer is Thursday. everything crossed now.

great to hear you managed to change your dates for smear.

How is everyone getting on?

xxx
TTC 2007

1st IVF June/July 2013 cancelled

2nd IVF Sept/Oct/November 2013 - :BFP:

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 2:38pm

great news! Xx

Reg: Jul 28th 2013

Children: Little boy Previous relationship

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 10:10pm

Thank you bumblebee, hope your well

Tazza- oh that's not so good, the worst bit is over now, honestly Thursday is no worse than a smear. Watching your little embryo going back is a little exciting : D It's very quick.
Did they say how many egg they managed to get? And how many fertilised? Sorry all these questions.
Try and rest tomorrow and stay relaxed.

Xx

Wednesday, November 6th 2013, 1:39pm

It should be a doddle tomorrow if it is just like a smear! I think the worst part is going to be holding a full bladder, probably not the first or last to have an accident. Fingers crossed its ok.

Yeah they did tell us but then had negative comments about how they were expecting more for my age. Really put me down.

Trying not to think about it HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, just have to see what tomorrow says.

How did you get on, how many eggs collected/transferred etc. xxx
TTC 2007

Wednesday, November 6th 2013, 3:56pm

Honestly I was ready for it to hurt but it was fine, just like a smear.
Having a full bladder was the worst part, I was bursting for a pee the whole time, maybe it took my mind off lol

I had 6 eggs retrieved, 4 fertilised by the next morning. By the time transfer day came I had one that was not great, 2 Grade 1's and a grade2 (which wasn't far off a grade 1).
I had one embryo transferred the best one out of them, since it was good quality and the fertility issue is my husband and I have carried a pregnancy full term before they recommended one embryo.
The embryo that was not great didn't grow any so had to discard it. My other two are frozen they continued to grow well so at least I have something frozen.
I felt a little down I only got 6 and then had 3 good ones by the end of it all. I think we always want more we are only human. After all the injections extra I wanted loads but not to be lol.
How you feeling? Xx

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 5:08pm

I felt pretty horrible after doing all the drugs and getting quite a low number, it was commented on by the medical staff. I thought I had done pretty well considering all the complications and circumstances.

Had transfer done. Feel very emotional now, not too sure why. Welcome to the madness of the 2ww!!!

How is everyone else doing? Any plans for the weekend?!

xxx
TTC 2007

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 7:29pm

I felt the same all of that and I got 3 embryos, I guess it's a totally normal feeling and at the end of the day it only takes 1.

How many did they transfer today? Do you have any to freeze?

I felt really emotional fter egg retrieval, then had a fall out with the hubby. Then I felt fine again, I think it's just the stress of it all and reality finally hits that you really did o through that. Up until then I felt I was in a bubble watching someone else's life, it didnt feel real at all.

Not much plans for the weekend I'm working Sat, back to work today :(
Xx

av13

Ace

Reg: Aug 12th 2013

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 8:40pm

HI everyone,

sweetpea- thats great that you have good quality ones and managed to freeze a couple

tazza- I have everything crossed for you, really hope you get a positive result. how many eggs did they collect?

As for me, im on day 7 of gonal f and day 3 of cetrorelix. The cetrorelix is horrible, i hate the mixing of it and it makes me feel soooo crap. i was fine until I started that and now I feel sick and have really bad headaches. Anyone know if its ok to take painkillers? Also get a really itchy rash after taking it.
I was quite disappointed with my day 6 scan, had around 6 follicles around the 10mm mark and a few smaller ones which i'm hoping will do some catching up so not massive numbers at all but hopefully they will be good quality. Will have to see what scan tomorrow shows.

Hope everyone else is well

xxx

Friday, November 8th 2013, 2:08pm

I think its partly down to the fact of life being on hold around hospital appointments, but now there is nothing but free time.

Sweet pea - I think we have all fallen out with our hubby at some point or other, hormones have a lot to answer for!

av - drink LOTS of water it does help with headaches. Paracetamol are ok to take. Do you use the wipes they give you before the injections as sometimes these are the cause of discomfort. Try your best not to itch, I know easier said than done. Hopefully you had good news at your scan today.

I would currently like to throttle my hubby, don't do this, don't do that, that's not allowed, sit there don't move etc. GRRRR I know I shouldn't complain but he is driving me bonkers! Now im doubting myself, can I do x,y,z or not mmmm. and this is only day 1. oh my........ xxx
TTC 2007

Saturday, November 9th 2013, 10:08am

This free time is driving me crazy, one week down one to go.

I wasn't lookin forward to work this week went back on thu but thought it would take my mind off everything got to work to be told one of the girls has singles. Called the clinic, they advised me to stay away and GP asked for bloods to be taken to check if I was immune to the virus or not. So not been allowed to work till the bloods are back next week. Talk about stressful,not what I needed this week. I have had tears worry the works, plus time off and lost pay, not happy at all. The worst thing is the girl knew what I had just been through, she shouldn't be working but is, so I have to lose out and stress out. NOT happy

Hope everyone else has had a better week xx

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Saturday, November 9th 2013, 9:59pm

hi ladies

so when is test dates tazza & sweetpea?

av13 ~ how did your scan go? hope your follies are growing nicely xfingers ET should be next week i guess?

sweetpea ~ thats pretty silly of that person going to work with shingles..what was she thinking? NO! its a shame you have to miss out on pay etc for her stupidity

i ended up doing a nightshift lastnight so im :tired: tonight. back tomorrow afternoon!
hope everyone is having a lovely weekend

grouphug

av13

Ace

Sunday, November 10th 2013, 11:32am

Bumblebee- day 8 scan showed 6 follicles around 12mm (cant remember exactly), 3 on each ovary. I'm disappointed to be honest. One of my ovaries is still floating about and being a bit awkward so praying they can get to it at egg collection or else i will be left with only 3 follicles! On friday the nurse reckoned EC may be wednesday or maybe even friday depending how much they have grown over the weekend.

Tazza- thanks, im trying to drink 2 litres a day. I've tried with and without the wipes, on friday night my stomach looked like i'd been stung by nettles. Hopefully wont need to be on it for too much longer now anyway. How are you getting on?

Sweetpea- thats awful her goin in with shingles, it should be her having to take the time off. You shouldnt have to be stressing like that :-(

Hope everyones doing alright xxx

Sunday, November 10th 2013, 5:25pm

sweet pea - that's really unfair you are being penalised for someone elses fault. Some people don't care about others. Sending big hugs.

bumblebee - 22nd and I just want to hurry up and get it over with already! Wishing my life away.

av - im ok other than going more than slightly crazy. You should (but double check anyway) be able to use antihistamine cream to reduce the itch. Ask the nurses if they would allow it or recommend something to help so you don't have to suffer. Fingers crossed you get the news you can stop taking them soon!

Random question.... does anyone else have the urge to throttle their other half or have I flipped??? :whistling:

xxx
TTC 2007

Sunday, November 10th 2013, 6:23pm

Hey guys

Nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks she was selfish and in the wrong, makes me feel a lot better :) waiting for blood tests to see if I can return to work and immune to chickenpox better to be safe not taken any chance with this little embryo on board. Feel a little less stress about it now I guess had time to came down abit.

Bumblebe-Sunday the 17th feels like forever away going crazy 8| your appointments are getting closer. Nightshift rubbish :-(

Tazza- No I have been them same, even if he tries to help its not enough. His driving bugs me, the things he says, the fussing over me. We are just never happy lol bless he is really trying, I think its just such a stressful time for everyone.

Av- do you have another scan start of the week? Hopefully you get more follicles and your ovary plays ball, my left on was always harder to find than my right.

The past few days I can't get enough of pickled foods lol. I ate two jars of beetroot in two days (it turned my pee pink : D )
I really wanted pickled eggs the other day I went on about the for days hubby got feed up listening so went to the chip shop and bought a whole jar (8 o) not sure if this is a sign but very stranger. I also love sour fresh juice just now and salt and vinegar crisps it's the feeling it gives u in your mouth more than the taste think I'm going mad

Xx

av13

Ace

Sunday, November 10th 2013, 8:46pm

Tazza- i've been the same with my other half too. Its like i'm looking for something to start an argument over, then i'm really mad at him when he argues back. Probably just stress and hormone levels.

Sweetpea- yeah i have another scan in the morning. oOoo food cravings, that sounds positive! hehe pink pee.

Bumblebee- dont work too hard :-D i used to do nightshifts n hated it. I've taken these 2 weeks off work but done soooo much travelling. Hoping my transfer will be this week so i have a couple of days off afterwards before going back

xXx

av13

Ace

Monday, November 11th 2013, 3:06pm

Aaaaahhhhh egg collection booked in for wednesday morning. I am sooooo terrified :-( is it awful? I'm scared its going to be really painful.

scan today showed 9 follicles over 14mm, a few of them over 20mm so they've done well over the weekend. The nurse gave me my final gonal f and cetrorelix at the clinic and have ovitrelle to take tonight.

xxx

Reg: Mar 18th 2012

Monday, November 11th 2013, 10:11pm

Egg collection is fine av13. You will be fine, if I can do it anyone can!!! You won't feel anything, you are given meds to relax you, just take it easy the next few days after as you may be a bit tender.

Good luck

Will be thinking about you

Hope everyone else is well
Xx

Tuesday, November 12th 2013, 9:55pm

Av13- follicles did do well over the weekend that's good news. Egg retrieval isn't bad you will be fine dont worry, it's over quickly. Let us know how you get on tomorrow. Good luck xx

av13

Ace

Tuesday, November 12th 2013, 10:15pm

Thanks ladies, im so worried about it :-( is it the nurses or consultant that does it? I'll let.you know how I get on xx

Tuesday, November 12th 2013, 11:03pm

Nothing to worry about honestly. It's the consultant that does egg reterival, there is a nurse counting eggs as they come and a nurse chatting to you all the way through. The embryologist is at the hatch waiting for eggs, a room full of folk lol. I also had a trainee consultant in the room or at least I think she was a trainee I wasnt really caring lol

I was really worried, but it's not that bad and over really quickly. To be honest once your there and hear them count eggs its exciting and your one step closer. I watched it all on the ultrasound it's amazing

Good luck xx

av13

Ace

Wednesday, November 13th 2013, 1:49pm

Just a quick update to say thats my egg collection done. Unfortunately the drugs didnt seem to have much effect so wasnt calm at all. Cried most of the way through it and did lots of wiggling about and jumping each time they aspirated a follicle lol. Was fine as soon as they had finished though, just a little bit of blood. Feeling good now :-) Got 8 eggs so fingers crossed we will get a good fertilisation rate
Hope everyone else is doing well.
xxx

Wednesday, November 13th 2013, 3:22pm

Av13- that's good 8 eggs fingers crossed for good news, are you back on sat for transfer?

I didn't think the drugs did much, you do feel it. At the time you think this is horrible, once it's over is quickly forgotten. You just soldier on because you want the eggs so bad. I has bleeding quite a bit that day, when I went to the bathroom I passed a small clot, the consultant had to have a check. I was fine just a build up of blood, my blood doesn't clot quick joys.

Take it easy for a few days, the worst bit is over. The next bit is easy, but the 2WW sucks 4 sleeps till I can test roll on Sunday. Let me know how your eggs are getting on, take care xx

Wednesday, November 13th 2013, 6:42pm

Well done av13- 8 is a good number. Embryo transfer is more straight forward. Good luck.

Hope your doing well sweet pea, the 2ww is almost over!!! Good luck

Xxxx :)

Reg: Nov 13th 2013

Wednesday, November 13th 2013, 7:41pm

Hello,

I am new to the site, but I have been following this thread and eventually plucked up the courage to join and share my experience.

I'll try keep it short, I am 30 and my husband is 37, we have been TTC for 3 years and this is our first attempt of IVF.

I found the injections fine with no side effects and I actually think my mood improved! ha! I took Buerslin and Menpour (spelling?!) My scans were going fine, or so I thought and then on day 8 scan I was told that my follicles were not responding as they had hoped given my age. At this point I was told the cycle would most likely be cancelled - cue tears! Nevertheless, I was told to continue to the injections and see what happened over the weekend. When Monday came round I was told that I had 5 follicles on my left (my right ovary is pretty much useless!) two follicles were huge (23mm), and one was smaller, the other two smaller again. I was booked for egg collection Wed - which was today - cue more tears!

They only drained 3 follicles and I had one egg, not really sure what I am thinking, im disappointed and not feeling very hopeful at all. : (

Wednesday, November 13th 2013, 8:03pm

Hey under the sun

A little bit about me:
I am 29 my husband is 31 we have been TTC for 26months now. My husband has very low sperm count and mobility so we have just had IVF and ICSI. This is our first ivf cycle, so didn't know what to expect.

I was on buserslin and menopur injection all 42 of them I managed them ok. Had a few side effect but nothing major. I have felt worse with these pogesterone pessaries, than the injections.
:thumbdown:
I had egg retrieval two weeks ago today, ET on the sat now nearly at the end of my 2WW

Well that's enough about me. I think we all want more and expect more eggs, but it only takes 1 to make a baby.
I have all my fingers and toes crossed form you. Will they give you a call tomorrow, when are you booked in for ET.
You will have to let us all know how you get on, it's really nice to chat on here to people who understand unless you have been through it you have no idea what it's like.

Thinking of you xx

Wednesday, November 13th 2013, 8:17pm

Hi Sweetpea,

Hopefully you get good news after your 2ww, have you had any symptoms or anything? I know its hard to tell, im not a fan of symptom spotting having been let down so often. I need to put this pessary thing in tonight - eeek! So will you test on Sat?

They will phone me tomorrow but I am not expecting good news as I only had one so pretty slim chances of it fertilising! I would of at least had a fighting chance if I had 2! :-(

Ill let you know how I get on anyway. Good luck for you when the time comes to test, fingers crossed xx

Wednesday, November 13th 2013, 8:39pm

Hey
I can test on Sunday morning it's 15 days from ET, yeah I feel like I have had symptoms but the pogesterone gives you symptoms like you would get if you were pregnant so don't want to get excited. Pogesterone is mean.

I know what you mean but 1 is better than them cancelling your cycle like you thought they might. At least you can give it a try. This little 1 might be a little fighter you never know. Try to stay possitive I know it's hard. Was this your first cycle?

Xx

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 13th 2013, 8:41pm

hi underthesun lovely to see another person join us here. sorry to hear that your cycle didnt go as planned..i will be keeping everything xfingers for tomorrows call

sweetpea ~ yeh when is test day? not long now?

nothing new here. repeat smear test tomorrow then an anxious wait for results so that we can start asap after appts!

xxx

Wednesday, November 13th 2013, 8:55pm

Hey bumblebee

Test day is Sunday :thumbsup: 4 sleeps, so much temptation to test now :) This is one of the hardest parts waiting I feel useless, at least I had injections or scans or ER or ET to think about now I'm just sitting waiting. Times dragging on and on, back to work tomorrow, my bloods came back I'm immune to chickenpox so I can return yippee, working thu, fri and sat so should help pass the time a little. My husband goes offshore on tue :thumbdown: so be nice to have some good news on Sunday before he heads off.

Fingers crossed your smear come back fine, must be just under 3 weeks till your appt now. We are all wishing our lives away here lol

Xxx

Thursday, November 14th 2013, 10:13am

Yes this is my first IVF cycle.

I just got the phone call and my one wee egg fertilised! Whoo hoo! Over the moon, didn't sleep well at all last night.

Did anyone experience a shooting pain in their bum after ET? I was in a lot if pain last night. And it hurts when I go to the toilet ( not a pee though!)

X : D : D

Thursday, November 14th 2013, 10:15am

I meant ER not ET, ooops!

Thursday, November 14th 2013, 11:47am

hi all.

av - glad to hear you managed collection. I found it extremely painful and was kept back afterwards for further monitoring due to the amount of painkillers given. The first lot didn't do anything and they kept add more until it was over. I couldn't move after it without screaming in pain.

underthesun - welcome. one is all it takes. Good luck. a quick bit about me - I had my first cycle cancelled and this is it restarted. all the medical staff we very shocked as im only 28. Very happy to hear they allowed you to go for collection and not have to restart. Have they advised you on your transfer date yet?

How is everyone else getting on?

after a few issues I went and spoke to the nurses at ARU. Who sent me over to the shiney new hospital where they admitted me and checked for OHSS and blood clots. Discharged late last night, but still no answers. They couldn't do so many tests due to being in the 2ww! They didn't want to cause any undue exposure to radiation etc. Told to take painkillers and rest. Test date 22nd. They did have to do a chest x-ray. They gave me these lead skirts to wear and a lead barrier aswell to try to protect the on board cargo (embryo). Very scary! If anything changes i have to go back and they will reassess the situation and may be forced to do scans that are detrimental for 'cargo'.
TTC 2007

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, November 14th 2013, 11:51am

:weehee: brilliant news! about the pains, im not too sure. if you are worried just phone clinic

tazza ~ how worrying for you. glad you are home now but any changes get in touch with hospital :hugs:

smear test done so its just a waiting game now! hopefully its a quick turnaround for the results xx

av13

Ace

Thursday, November 14th 2013, 4:45pm

Ooo no tazza, thats awful. What symptoms were you getting to make them refer you?? I was in a lot of pain through it too, was crying through it, the tremazapam didnt do anything and it didnt feel like the fentanyl did either. Luckily, I was ok afterwards but would dread having to go through it again

Bumblebee- good luck for your smear results

Underthesun- congratulations on your little embryo. I was maybe on the ward the same time as you were. Did you find EC painful? maybe give the nurses a ring about your pains just in case

Sweetpea- not long to go now!! thats good that you can go back to work, should make the time pass a bit quicker. Looks like there were a few of us that were in agony through it eh!!

As for me, embryologist rang this morning to say that 7 of the 8 eggs they collected were mature and 4 fertilised using ICSI. Really hoping they develop ok. I have day 3 embryo transfer on saturday :-D

I'm feel really sore today, keep getting stomach pains when I move and it really hurts when I start to pee (sorry, tmi) Hoping this wont last long?!

Lots of love and luck to everyone
Xx

Friday, November 15th 2013, 8:50am

Hope you are ok Tazza, thinking of you.

I was in a lot of pain too and I still am, like you AV13 its sore when I move and when I go over a speed bump in the car lol! Feeling really bloated too. Had problems going to the toilet, was getting a shooting pain in my bottom which was too sore I couldn't go! Eventually I managed last night and I felt a bit better, but im sore again this morning. : ( Congrats on your 4 eggs fertilising and good luck when your ET comes round.

I have my egg transfer today, the thought of something else going up there again is scaring me, as im still so sore! I did call yesterday but couldn't get hold of anyone : ( I will ask today when I am there.

Sweetpea - 2 more sleeps! Exciting!

Take care xx

Friday, November 15th 2013, 4:05pm

Hey,

Just thought I would give a quick update. I had my wee egg transferred today, it was a grade 1, which is good news. Now its just the 2ww wait!!

AV - the ET is quite good, you get to seem them putting it in and its painless - thank god! over very quickly. Good Luck for tomorrow!

x : D

av13

Ace

Friday, November 15th 2013, 4:33pm

Yay well done, a grade 1s fantastic :-) really pleased for u.
i'm still in a lot of pain, struggling to even get out of bed at the mo. I rang the clinic earlier and the consultant rang me back and has advised ibuprofen/voltarol as well as the paracetamol every 4 hours but still very sore. He sounded lovely and really reassuring. Dreading the journey and being prodded again 2moro but at least then that should be it for now.
Hope everyone else is ok
Xx

Friday, November 15th 2013, 10:32pm

Yeah I agree ER is not nice at all, but ET is a walk in the park and quite exciting to watch.

Underthesun- fantastic news, grade 1 is brilliant you couldn't ask for better. I was only allowed one embryo back because they were grade 1s, so it true doesn't matter how many you get your just looking for a good one. Fingers crossed welcome to the 2ww

Av13- tomorrow is so easy, you will be fine it's an exciting day. The clinic are great at advice, hope you feel better soon.

Tazza- I hope you feeling better today, not long to wait now :)

Well I have 2 sleeps to go ahhh. Been feeling awful past few days, swelling is awful. My stomach is massive and stretched. It's painful to bend or move or sleep. I can't get on any trousers so leggings it is. It's very noticble I look 6 months pregnant. I can't sleep been getting up a lot, in pain then ending up being sick. It's sore to take deep breaths in, so feel a little short of breath, feel sick when I eat, I just have no room in my tummy. Phoned the clinic they said it can be quite normal, sounds like my ovaries have filled with fluid and it will take a few weeks to get better. :-(

Hope everyone else is ok xx

av13

Ace

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 4:29pm

Urgh sweetpea, sounds like your not having a very good time of it at all. 1 more sleep until test day though!!

Had my ET this morning, only 1 out of the 4 embryos continued to develop properly so had that 1 transferred although it was only a grade 2. Gutted I dont have any to freeze. Had ANOTHER little cry at the clinic infront of every1- even the embryologist lol. But thats it, im officially in the 2ww.
Xx

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 6:03pm

It only takes one av13. Just take it easy the next few days. Good luck xxxx

Good luck for tomorrow sweetpea, fingers crossed xxxxxx. I had lots of swelling when I had ivf in August, just all the hormones. Xxx

Hi under the sun. . Hope you are getting on ok with the 2ww xx

Tazza. . Sorry to here you were unwell, good luck with your test date xxx

Bumblebee. . Not long now until your appt. xxx

I am still waiting for my period to start so I can phone hospital and get started with my first frozen ivf, just hoping dates work in for over Xmas, plus forgotten what day of my cycle the injections start xx

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 9:52pm

av13 - good news & hopefully the 2ww isnt to dragged out for you

sweetpea - :goodluck: for tomorrow babydust dont quote me but im sure ive read that symptoms of OHSS get worse if pregnant xfingers

tazza & underthesun - hope you are fine & enjoyin your weekend?

chocolate - i cant remember either. maybe read back some pages of the thread & see if anyone has written something. hurry up AF!

:xxx:

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 10:38pm

Thank you all for the kind messages.

AV - reduced air entry to right side, pain in chest/back, unable to breath much, constant shortness of breath and temperature. It only takes one, everything crossed for you.

underthesun - that's great news, hope the 2ww goes by quickly for you.

sweet pea - hope you are feeling a bit better.

bumblebee - you are right. the nurses said OHSS is great for embryos, very bad for person sadly. It can get a lot worse and must be monitored closely.

One week down and one to go.... lets hope this week is better. The nurses is hospital kept having to do full blood works and it obviously kept coming up positive for hcg. I lost count how many times I had to explain its could be a false positive from the drugs. I think most of the staff congratulated me lol!

hope everyone has a nice weekend. xxx
TTC 2007

Reg: Jul 27th 2008

Children: IVF/ICSI miracle born 06 Jan 2010

Sunday, November 17th 2013, 10:28am

Hi there,

I havent been on this site for a few years, we had ICSI in 2009 and have a nealry 4 yr old daughter.

We are considering trying for a second next year using our frozen embroys. We recived a letter stating that we would need to destroy, donate, use or pay for further storage and we cant face having them 'disposed of' without at least trying. We will need to pay for further storage to hopefully use in about a year due to waiting for our lg to start school thus reducing childcare costs.

im wondering if anyone has any experience of FET in Aberdeen and can give any advice, i was 33 when they were frozen and im nearly 37 now, not sure if im getting too old lol?

thanks in advance xx

TTC 4 yrs
Me - 32 yrs, DH - 32 yrs
clomid then IVF

1st IVF Apr 09 :BFP: bab21

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Sunday, November 17th 2013, 10:52am

hi Jane lovely to see you back!

FET is much easier to do on your body, cant remember exact details but remember taking tablets them injections

goodluck

xxx

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Sunday, November 17th 2013, 6:23pm

thinking of you Sweetpea xxx

Monday, November 18th 2013, 6:37pm

Hey everyone

Hope your all well and had a nice weekend.
Fingers crossed for all of you who have had ET lately and are doing the long 2WW good luck.

Well I did my test on Sunday and it was positive, didnt sink in yesterday at all. Sinking in alittle today, but think the scan will help make it feel real.
Still have all my side effects, so feeling awful at the moment can't wait for it all to settle down.

Very happy tonight Love to you all
:) xx

bumblebee38

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, November 18th 2013, 6:46pm

:weehee: brilliant news! delighted for you both!

:xxx:

Monday, November 18th 2013, 7:35pm

Well done sweetpea, brill news. Xxx

My AF started today but clinic said dates don't work for over Xmas so have to wait until next month.

Hope everyone is well.

Well done again sweetpea xxx :)

9 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

9 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE