You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 11 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Erin83" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 4th 2013

Children: Giuseppina Letizia Santoro is here we are so over the moon yay

Monday, November 4th 2013, 11:55pm

Hello all

Hello all,
My name Is Erin and I am new to the site I am in Wiltshire. I was advised to come here from a Friend who also found this site helpful so here I'am.
Well a little bit about me I have been with my husband for 11 years and married for 2 we have been officially been trying for Children for 2 years but haven't used anything for 10 years and we had no happy accidents in all the years we have been together. At the beginning of the year I was put on Chlomifene for 6 months but alas still nothing I have to admit it has been very difficult especially at the beginning of the year when I had 5 people in one week on my facebook page announcing they were expecting as happy as I am for them it was very difficult. We are just about to start our first cycle of IVF in a couple of weeks and I am very nervous about it. It's nice to be able to chat with other people going through the same thing. :thumbsup:

gingebaby baby2 baby8 bab10 bab14 :girl: bab21 bab19 bab17 blowkiss lurve

• United Kingdom

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 12:03am

please excuse the poor grammar I've been at work all evening lol :sleeping:

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 3rd 2012

Children: Hopefully one day

What's Up?
Gutted

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 1:53pm

Hi Erin,

Welcome to FZ! This site is great and the ladies are amazing - I'm sure you'll get addicted to popping in quite soon!

When do you start your ivf cycle? There are threads set up each month so you can chat to people who are cycling at the same time as you, which are really helpful. I'm currently cycling and am in the October thread - there's a thread already set up for November and a one for December will no doubt be set up very soon!

Good luck with your journey.

Connie xx

Me and DH: 39. TTC since Dec 2007 - unexplained infertility. Started IVF Aug 2011: 6 failed cycles (4 fresh, 2 FET); 3 blastos on ice

MY DIARY

• United Kingdom

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 10:59pm

Hi Connie nice to meet you. I am due on on the 12th November so will be starting to Sniff on the 2nd of December lol. This is our first cycle, we have been put down as an unexplained infertility but they have found that my left Ovary is slightly Polycystic I am only 30 so we have been waiting for over a year now as they wouldn't touch us until I hit 30. I am very nervous about it but I am trying to keep positive to. :)

Rico

Reg: Jun 5th 2010

What's Up?
OFSTED is over!!! We're good, good, good! :)

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 11:13pm

:hi: and :goodluck: on your journey, you will find all the support and help that you need in here, and remember that no question is a silly question in here, so ask away and someone will come along and answer any questions you may have! starsmile

My Diary

1 IVF/ICSI failed to fertilise May 10 :bawl:
2: IVF/ICSI October10 (BFN) :sniff:
3: IVF/ICSI Feb 11 - OMG a very cautious :BFP: :bawl: Another little soul lost M/C 7 weeks :bawl:
4: Full fresh ICSI/SSR/IVF Feb 12 xfingers :BFN: :tear:
5: :goodnews: IM Barcelona for DE Oct/Nov 13 - :BFP: :heart: seen many times :loony:
Our miracle is here bab22 30/6/14 :thumbsup2:

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 11 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE