You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 23 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

huntsman

• "huntsman" started this thread

Reg: Oct 13th 2013

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 12:59pm

New to site - 2nd IVF & currently 7dp5dt, feeling downhearted

Hey Everyone

This is my 2nd IVF, I am in my 2ww and I am stressing! As of today 13/10 I'm 7dp5dt and I think I'm experiencing the symptoms I would normally get before my period. Does this mean its failed again? My OTD is next Sat 19/10 and I'm currently taking 100mg of Gestone daily as last IVF I bled early.

I've read lots of forums where people have experienced symptoms similar to PMS symptoms but none are clear whether they have experienced the exact same symptoms they normally have or if they are different. Do you guys know if anyone has still got a BFP even after their usual PMS symptoms?

Thanks for reading
P x

Me: 36
DH: 37
Unexplained infertility
4 failed IUI's
1 failed IVF

Bath1975

Reg: Dec 1st 2009

Children: Not yet!

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 1:04pm

hi Huntsman,

I can sympathise as I am also on 2ww, 6dp5dt and test day next Saturday!

I can't offer much advice as I have never had a BFP but I do know that every 2ww I have had as been different - sometimes no symptoms, sometimes, incuding today,little crmps that do feel the same as AF ones. But I know from other ladies who have felt exactly like AF is coming and still got BFP so I think we just have to wait unfortunately.

Fingers crossed for you though xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers xfingers
2 Fresh and 1 frozen ET in 2010 - All :BFN: :
2 x IVF in 2011 (one immune) - Both :BFN: :bawl:
DE cycle at Serum with immunes - October 12 - Guess what? :BFN:
DE FET March 2013 - :BFN:
DE cycle -October 2013 and FET November 2013 - :BFN:
DD cycle - last go - BFP!!!

huntsman

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 1:09pm

Thanks for speedy reply Tania! :)

In my heart I guess I knew I'd just have to wait and see but its so demoralizing getting AF symptoms only half way through it and not knowing either way.

Good luck and fingers crossed for you too

Paula x

rb76

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 28th 2009

Children: One angel and her twin, our gorgeous little miracle

What's Up?
Looking forward to 2014 :)

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 1:43pm

I had four BFNs and then a BFP (finally..!) and I felt like AF was coming with all of them.
I was actually pregnant with twins but still had no symptoms until about eight weeks pregnant - three weeks after OTD.
I'd read where loads of people said they didn't have symptoms and didn't believe it until it happened to me!
Good luck!

Me - 36 DH - 48. TTC since 2008
March/April 2013 Immune DE ICSI Gennet, Prague :BFP: [zx076] [zx076] :girl: :girl:
Diagnosed with severe pre eclampsia at 23 weeks :(
Babies born by emergency c-section at 24 weeks on 30th August 2013, One beautiful little angel passed away shortly after birth. Sleep tight sweetheart x :heart:
My Diary

huntsman

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 2:16pm

Thanks Ros, I'm praying and hoping!

Its so frustrating.......Mother Nature can be confusing!

Thank you again

Px

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 23 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE