You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Feb 7th 2013

Friday, September 13th 2013, 12:52pm

Hi Inik - I've thought about a waterbirth and I've added it to my birth plan notes but I'm keeping an open mind about the whole thing. I don't want to plan too much and then feel like I've failed in someway. Also if I plan too much then there's a chance I might panic if things change, which I'm sure they will :). I hope you enjoy the last few days of being spoilt!

I'm on holiday soon so I may not end up posting for a while - I hope the next few weeks go well for you all.

x

Friday, September 13th 2013, 8:40pm

Hi guys, hope alls well, Thinking positive, great to see you here! Xxxx
Ive been away... Im about 15 weeks now, getting rather a big tum, but my boobs are just getting bigger and bigger and still sore, weird!
Very tured, my DS couldnt sleep last night, so were all in bed already, 8pm on a fri night! Xxx
Sparky.x.

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Tuesday, September 17th 2013, 6:26pm

Can I join now that I am 12+2?
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 27th 2011

Tuesday, September 17th 2013, 9:59pm

Welcome aboard Hayley! How are you doing?

I'm plodding along. Had a really long day at work today so feeling extra tired and probably off to bed soon. Not much else to report really. This is one of those rare weeks for me without some kind of appointment! Handed in my Mat B1 certificate last week so now know last working day is 28th Nov. Doesn't feel far away!

Hope everyone is well
XX
ICSI 2010 :BFN:
ICSI 2011 :BFP: twins. Pre-term labour 21 weeks. Precious boy and girl lost.Totally heartbroken.
FET 2013 :BFP: DD born Dec 2013

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 1:55am

Hi! Waking early hours? Insomnia?

Hi and welcome Hayley!vand other 2nd tri ladies.

Im 16 wks on monday... still feeling nervouscabout it all going okay... But have all the symptoms that its goingbokay!
How are you feeling? I see you have twins already, what age are they? My DS is 2yrs 9mnths... Looking forward to a sibling for him!

I agree Sunflower... Sooooo tired midday and eves. Hardly seen DH this week... Deserate to go to bed/sleep by 930. Such an effort getting ready for bed too! Then low and behold awake and loo run at 1am... Now cant sleep... Urgh!
I had bad waking/insomnia with DS... Hoping this isnt going to be the same!

Did anyone else suffer with this waking early hours/insomnia? I had a stressful situation with DS as was being made redundant... Thought that caused it last tine!?

Hope youre all well. TP how are you, not heard from yiu for a whike? Hope alls well. Xxx
Sparky.x.

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 1:58am

Ps wow, sunflower maternity leave is not far at all then! I need to sort out my matb20 form asap... Taking maternity asap! :) im not due until March though! Xxx
Sparky.x.

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 2:00am

Pps... Sorry about all my spelling mistakes, i usually use an iphone or ipad and im hopeless at using the keypad! Xxx
Sparky.x.

United Kingdom

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 11:48am

Goodness Sparky...... posting at 2am!!!
I was actually up around the same time with awful heartburn last night but just sat up in the dark hoping to fall asleep again. Haven't had heartburn at all really so far but last night we indulged in an end-of-week treat of a massive plate of fish and chips each. Was yummy but not sure worth the late night consequences!!

Off to see my in-laws for the day today. My husbands sister is due with her 2nd baby 4 days after me so it's all baby talk!!!

Spent yesterday having a big clear out of the room that will be the nursery. Trying to minimise, get rid or move stuff to the attic. Was tiring work...hence the fish and chips!

Hope everyone is doing well xx
ICSI 2011 :BFP: twins. Pre-term labour 21 weeks. Precious boy and girl lost.Totally heartbroken.

Reg: Jul 17th 2009

Children: William - born 16.05.2010 :)

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 12:17pm

Hi Ladies
Hayley- welcome in second tri :)

Sparky- wow I do wake up quite a lot at night (toilet) but trying to get back to sleep. I had bad night with my DS as he was up today at 3 am and didnt fancy going back to sleep... Its geting quite hard to get comfortabl now so dont get much good sleep anyway..
Did you mean that your DH was made redubdant? Its such a worry.. specialy with a baby on the way. Hope he will find something soon

Sunflowerliz- hope your heartburn stopped. have nice time talking bumps with sis :)

PS motherecare has 50% sale on now - got lots of stuff for baby today :) just if any off you want to start the baby shopping ;)
Klaudia
IVF 2009- :BFP: my DS born may 2010 lurve
IVF 2013- :BFP: DD born 29.12.2013
Good luck everyone :xxx3:

Monday, September 23rd 2013, 12:43pm

Hello everyone and welcome Hayley.

I'm back from holiday now, which was lovely but I'm so happy to be back in my own bed etc!

I do wake up in the middle of the night and end up mulling over baby stuff and struggle to get back to sleep, then I start getting hungry! I've found that having a horlicks before bed helps with that :). I'm also suffering from mild indigestion too but it's not been too bad, having a couple of rennies seems to help.
I'm now 30+4 so I should think about moving into the third section, although I have a feeling I'll be sat there on my own for a bit - I'll look forward to you all joining me soon :).

Sunflower - you go on maternity on my due date. I'm booked to finish early November since I work for myself if the baby comes early I won't have anyone to take over my work so I thought it best to play it safe. Obviously I'd prefer more time at the other side but I have to be practical really. I suppose it'll give me more time to get everything sorted.

xx

United Kingdom

Monday, September 23rd 2013, 2:55pm

Hello,

Well officially into the second trimester now and it feels so odd! Never thought I would be hear again!

hx
3 X ICSI

Tuesday, September 24th 2013, 9:13am

Morning to all of you ladies.

Splodgeface- wait for us- we will all move to 3rd soon ;)

Im 27 + weeks and OMG i feel huge! and lat few days I am breathless- I have to have a rest everytime I walk up the stair in my ouse! (and as the loo is upstairs that would be every half an hr [zx077] ) I started to nest already- woke up this morning thinking about moving furniture round in my DS room to get bit more space for the baby.. constantly doing stuff to prepare- yesterday I consider taking all the baby clothes after my DS and getting them ready for the new arrival but the I thought its way to early... 3 months to go seems like a long way but the time is just flying by now... Are you getting things sorted yet?

Big Hugs
Klaudia

Tuesday, September 24th 2013, 11:58am

Morning Inik - I know what you mean about being breathless, I can't walk and talk at the same time anymore :).

I've started getting prepped as I prefer to do things bit by bit rather than in one go as I can feel a bit overwhelmed. Plus given you have to do so much washing etc I gathered it doesn't hurt to start early. It's also nice to have everything in place, it's definitely helped me and my hubby bond more with the baby. I'm aiming to have everything ready a month before my due date, a friend gave birth early recently so it made me think about getting a move on. I appreciate it could be over kill though!

x

Tuesday, September 24th 2013, 1:51pm

Thats what i think- start early and do it slowely :) I want to be ready month before my due date too so on the end can just put a feet up and relax (like that going to happen lol)
Klaudia

Tiggs

Star

Reg: May 14th 2009

Children: Two precious baby girls thanks to ICSI! XXX

Friday, September 27th 2013, 9:07am

Hi all,

Can I join please?

Hope everyone is well.

I had my 12 week scan last week and everything well. Got my downs results back yesterday too and low risk. Still feeling very sick and tired though and been getting sore heads and sometimes diarrhea in the morning (sorry, TMI) - anyone else had this?

X

TTC 6yrs
ICSI Jul 09 OHSS :-(
FET Oct 09:BFN: :-(
FET Jan 10:BFN: :-(
ICSI Jun 10:BFP: precious DD born Feb 11 : D
FET Oct-Jan 12/13 chemical pregnancy ;(
ICSI Jul 13:BFP: :)

United Kingdom

Friday, September 27th 2013, 11:38am

Hi Tiggs

Welcome to 2nd tri and congrats on your pregnancy!! Great news about your scan and downs test. We decided not to have the test. What will be will be.
I think my most tired weeks were probably around 10-14 weeks when there were some nights that I felt I could barely lift my arms I was that exhausted. Am definitely out the other side of that now (currently 26w5d) and, to be honest, apart from having lots of baby movement I feel absolutely normal!!!
I never really got morning sickness, just felt sick if I got hungry (which was a lot!) so eating something would sort that out.

Last night we had a really big dinner but had to eat it really fast as we were going out. Man alive I felt like I was going to explode!!! Was so uncomfortable. Could only take little breaths in and felt like my lower ribs were being pushed out. Had a midwife appointment on weds and she was pointing out how high my stomach and intestines must be now so no wonder it was uncomfortable! Luckily passed off as the evening went on. Must eat smaller meals!

Hope everyone else is well
xx

United Kingdom

Friday, September 27th 2013, 11:53am

Finally felt brave enough to add a ticker!! : D

Friday, September 27th 2013, 5:32pm

Ah Sunflowerliz that's great news :), about the ticker obviously. I know what you mean about eating, although I think I'm managing to eat a fair amount considering. Having said that, I felt a tad odd after a massive meal the other day so I do have my limits!

Welcome Tiggs, it's lovely to have you on board. I felt rubbish until around week 14 so hopefully you won't have much longer to go until you perk up. My digestion was all over the place at the beginning and has been on and off since but I found that everything got easier during my 2nd tri. Perhaps mention it to your midwife though, just so they can be sure you don't get too dehydrated and in case they have any handy tips for you?

Inik I hope you're enjoying getting organised? I've started putting my hospital bag together, perhaps a little early for that but I much prefer to take my time. It's a bit obvious this is my first : D.

I hope you all have nice plans for the weekend. x

Friday, September 27th 2013, 7:13pm

Hi Ladies
Welcome Tiggs! Poor you Hope you dont feel to bad.. I was like that untill around 14 weeks... Lost 7kg in first three months as I couldnt eat and was sick all the time... but it will pass son hopefully x

Sunflowerliz- I too know what you mean- if I eat to much I have to sit down and let it digest ;) and :weehee: to your ticker :)
Splodgeface- i dont think that at 32 weeks you are early putting the bag together.. I think with my DS i had it done at 30 weeks :snigger: I started washing all the baby clothes and after sorting all the new stuff and stuff after my DS i can def say that I got to much :snigger: no way the baby would b able to wear it all ... biggrin2

Had my midwife appt today and all ok, she told me to book my flue and whooping cough jabs for next week :mmmmmm I wasnt going to have any jabs but I think i will do now.. are you having them??

grouphug
Klaudia

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "inik29" (Sep 27th 2013, 7:15pm)

Friday, September 27th 2013, 9:48pm

Hi all.

Tiggs welcome to the 2nd Tri! Sorry to hear youre still feeling poorly, it should hopefully pass. Im feelingbpretty good now at 16 weeks and have a lovely quite high bump... Its very obvious now!

Hi all yiu others too. Xxx
Sparky.x.

United Kingdom

Monday, September 30th 2013, 1:41am

Well i am now the owner of my sparkly new cervical suture.......nice. Anyone else had or having this?
3 X ICSI

United Kingdom

Monday, September 30th 2013, 7:29pm

Hi Hayley

Love how you refer to your suture! Is that because you had your twins so early? When I went into preterm labour with my first pregnancy I had an emergency one put in but sadly was too late for me, but I do know what it's like to have it put in and taken out.
This time round I had regular cervix scans until 22 weeks to see of I needed a suture this pregnancy but happy to say my cervix has been behaving itself so far! They don't do them beyond 22 weeks as too risky.

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 11th 2008

Children: 1 wee lad

Wednesday, October 2nd 2013, 4:23pm

A quick hi and congrats to new ladies
Hayley hope the cervical stitch wasn't sore-it sounds it!

I'm scunnered with trying to get a copy of my AFP blood work and amnio results- surely I'm not the first lass ever to want a copy! Having to go thru the supervisor of midwives to get a copy and 2 weeks on she is even struggling to get my notes back from the hospital (apparently they are sent to the place you are to give birth after 20weeks!

Got a question about 20 week/detailed scan-- did they write the actual head circumference and femur length in your notes?
I'm a tad worried about my dates and the last measurement of HC at 18+5 put the head at over the largest centile :/

Hope all your bumps are growing nicely :)

Ex: 4xICSI = 2x BFP(2x m/c) + 2x BFN
met my awesome BF lurve in sept 2012
Shock natural :BFP: May2013

arrived early (high BP & pre eclampsia) by EMCS at 35+6
baby4 home safe on Xmas day

United Kingdom

Wednesday, October 9th 2013, 1:51pm

Hi ladies

How's everyone doing?

Shirlz you certainly seem to be having a stressful time with your test results! I don't think they did specifically write down the individual measurements for me at 20 week scan. Surely if the head was measuring that big they would have said something at the time or you would be sent another scan to monitor it? Can you ring your midwife to discuss it?

I'm having the busiest week ever for appointments!! Monday I had a 28 week growth scan. Everything looking great and measuring spot on or 2-3 days ahead with baby getting in some very bizarre positions. Tuesday I had a consultant appointment which was mostly positive but I had sugar in my urine for the 3rd time so now they want to investigate that. He's also changed his mind about the progesterone pessaries and now wants me to continue to 38 weeks (he had previously said 30) :thumbdown: To be honest am so used to it now that it won't make much difference and, like he said, why stop it when it might be the factor that has kept this pregnancy working? Today I have been to GP surgery for blood test and whooping cough vaccine, and I had the flu vaccine yesterday at work as I'm in a hospital. Actually have a day off from appointments tomorrow but then on Friday I have to go for a 2 hour glucose test because of the sugar in urine. Certainly getting my moneys worth out of the NHS this week!!!!

Anyway, I'm heading over to the 3rd trimester page now. Will keep popping in here to see how you are doing. Hope to see more of you over there soon :thumbsup:

xxx

United Kingdom

Wednesday, October 9th 2013, 6:11pm

Oh I'm on progesterone preserves too.....did you have a stitch? I find the progesterone gives me evil headaches 8-(
3 X ICSI

United Kingdom

Wednesday, October 9th 2013, 6:17pm

'Preserves'...........bloody ipad!
3 X ICSI

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 8:50am

Morning ladies.
Hope you all feeling fine.
Sunflowerliz good to hear all going well :) Im having my injections on saturday too... I can see how having the progesteron feel like something that helps and i bet you actually feel good about having to take it for longer.

Im also going to jump in to 3rd tri chat now, hope you all join us there soon!

Big hugs x
Klaudia

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 9:10am

Hi!
Good to hear what youre all upto... Im 19 weeks tomorrow and getting my head around this is going well! Have even thought of names so hope the 20 week scan goes okay! Any of you new to 2nd tri ladies feeling movement? I am now... Its my 2nd preg so i recognise the fluttering feelings! Get them more when sitting down/working!
Bye for now xxx
Sparky.x.

Tiggs

Star

Saturday, October 19th 2013, 8:46pm

Hi all,

Hope everyone is well.

I'm 16 weeks, will be 17 weeks on Tuesday. Had MW yesterday and heard baby's heartbeat, which was lovely although she said it was a bit muffled so she thinks baby was either very far back or my placenta has moved to the front, will now more in a few weeks at our next scan.

Sparky - do you know what you're having now?

xxx

TTC 6yrs

United Kingdom

Saturday, October 19th 2013, 11:27pm

Inik and sunflowerliz i hope to join u on 3rd tri in a few weeks, save me a space!!

Tiggs thats great she found the heartbeat so early! Mine wasn't keen to try at 22weeks but did find it (concidering i carry lots of winter fuel) whens your next scan/appointment?

Sparky how did your detailed scan go? Was the sonographer able to tell u boy/girl?

I had the flu jab 10days ago n i feel like i now have flu :( feel rotten and the wee fella is much more active :'(
Oh the joys :D
Focussed on 12 shifts left to work :o) roll on December :thumbsup:

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 9:14pm

Oh flu... Horrid Shirlzs... Need to have my jab, not sure when!?
Hi Tiggs, great news to heart heart beat... Im having movement now and 20 weeks tomorrow... Detailed scan tues.
Hope it goes okay! Not sure if to fibd out sex!,,

Bfn... Shattered, busy weekend xxxx
Sparky.x.

Tiggs

Star

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 9:19pm

Aw sorry you feel rubbish Shirlz, hope you feel better soon.

I've got my flu jag on Wed - hope it goes ok! Had it with DD and I was fine so hope to be fine this time too!

My next scan is 14th Nov, which will be 20 week scan. Hope to find out what we're having but don't mind either way so long as baby is healthy.

Good luck for your scan Sparky, let us know how you get on.

xxx

TTC 6yrs

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tiggs" (Oct 20th 2013, 9:21pm)

United Kingdom

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 10:50pm

Sparky u can have the flu jab anytime. Its the whooping cough jab that can only be after 28weeks. My gp nurse was quite strict on that. I wanted to get it tomorrow (my scans have always dated me 4days ahead of the due date they have given me) but as i wasnt 28+ weeks i had to rearrange.

Tiggs after my flu jab i had a sore lump at injection site for 4-6days then it was fine. Getting it done my bum was hardly on the seat then i was done n ushered out!! Quickest ive ever been at my gp's lol on reflection everything ive heard is you are supposed to stay in the waiting area for a bit afterwards! They never said hmmmmmmmm

So glad im off tomorrow, duvet day it is :S swallowing glass still

;(

United Kingdom

Monday, October 28th 2013, 9:33pm

Hope its quiet in here coz your little ones are doing lots of growing while you wait for your next scan/appointment

Im going to head over to 3rd tri now.
Growth scan today has me brewing a big boy lol so im being sent for the GTT :( dreading being told i have gestational diabetes

Hope to see you soon

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:)

Friday, November 8th 2013, 7:57pm

Hi ladies, if any of you would like to join our list of expectant mums please ask:

WHEN ARE YOU DUE?

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.

8868dee

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 17th 2008

Children: DD1 17 yrs and DD2 4 years x they are both my everything xxx love my girls soo much xx

What's Up?
New cycle start Feb/ March fingers crossed

Tuesday, December 10th 2013, 9:44pm

hi all ca u join please x im 18 weeks pregnant with my second DD after intertility since 2005 . im due 13th may and my dd birthday is 22 may lol she will be 13 xx

De:34 DH:36
DD1: 17yrs - Natural
DD2: 4 yrs - FET #3
DH: Super-Sperm | ME: No Fallopian Tubes
June 2011 Ruptured Ectopic (tubes removed)

8 Cycles IVF ( 4 X Fresh / 4 X Natural FET)
2 X Miscarriages (11+9 weeks) ;(
1 X Cancelled Cycle ;(
4 X BFN ;(
1 x Rainbow Baby Girl (05/14) : D

Reg: Mar 15th 2010

Saturday, January 25th 2014, 1:09pm

Hi anyone about

I'm 14 weeks 1 day this is my first ever pregnancy and I'm so nervous xxxx

:jilly:
babydust

BFP 18/11/13 - so excited

Beautiful baby girl born 12/7/14 bab10

Reg: Jun 10th 2012

Saturday, January 25th 2014, 8:50pm

Hi Liz I am 14 weeks on Monday and is my first pregnancy too. Nervous???? Yes of course I am but trying to take every day as it comes, not making big plans for the future yet, just praying everything is going to be fine.
How are you doing? Is sickness over?

Uh glad someone joined in the second trimester chat
:bye:
1st IUI April 13 :BFN:
2nd IUI June 13 :BFN:
1st IVF October 13 :BFP:

Rico

Reg: Jun 5th 2010

What's Up?
OFSTED is over!!! We're good, good, good! :)

Saturday, January 25th 2014, 11:03pm

Hi girls,

I'm on my first pregnancy too! I'm just ahead of you at 16 weeks! Absolutely paranoid at every point! Think I will be until little one is here then a whole new worry will start! (8 o)

My Diary

1 IVF/ICSI failed to fertilise May 10 :bawl:
2: IVF/ICSI October10 (BFN) :sniff:
3: IVF/ICSI Feb 11 - OMG a very cautious :BFP: :bawl: Another little soul lost M/C 7 weeks :bawl:
4: Full fresh ICSI/SSR/IVF Feb 12 xfingers :BFN: :tear:
5: :goodnews: IM Barcelona for DE Oct/Nov 13 - :BFP: :heart: seen many times :loony:
Our miracle is here bab22 30/6/14 :thumbsup2:

Sunday, January 26th 2014, 7:59pm

Hi Rico and Heidi

Congratulations to you both xxx I'm the exact same trying not to get ahead of myself but it's really hard keeping having a peek in the computer at prams and cots lol. Heidi my sickness has just passed not been sick for about a week now and starting to get my appetite back. Desperate for my bump to get bigger lol xx my sickness was really bad there for a couple of weeks but seems to have got better since stopping all the drugs last week My DH worries when I'm not feeling sick !!!!

Hope your both ok and so glad to have someone who is about the same stage to talk to xxxxx

babydust

Rico

Reg: Jun 5th 2010

What's Up?
OFSTED is over!!! We're good, good, good! :)

Monday, January 27th 2014, 6:31pm

Hi both,

I think that I'm really really lucky, I had no sickness at all! Although I wanted to be sick so that I was assured that something was going on inside! :puke:
Lol

My Diary

1 IVF/ICSI failed to fertilise May 10 :bawl:
2: IVF/ICSI October10 (BFN) :sniff:
3: IVF/ICSI Feb 11 - OMG a very cautious :BFP: :bawl: Another little soul lost M/C 7 weeks :bawl:
4: Full fresh ICSI/SSR/IVF Feb 12 xfingers :BFN: :tear:
5: :goodnews: IM Barcelona for DE Oct/Nov 13 - :BFP: :heart: seen many times :loony:
Our miracle is here bab22 30/6/14 :thumbsup2:

Monday, February 10th 2014, 7:05pm

Hi girls. Hope you are both well been really busy last week and never had a chance to get on here. I have my app with the consultant tomorrow so very excited about that xxxx

babydust

Reg: Aug 16th 2012

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Saturday, February 15th 2014, 10:04am

Hi ladies just wondering if I can join u? Im now 14 weeks and 5 days! This is my 6th pregnancy but only two live children and obviously this one on the way (lost 3) I have a clotting disorder during pregnancy so have to take clexane injections daily amongst a few tablets too! I also had to have a cervical suture put in tuesday this week due to cervical incompetence (had one during my last pregnancy) hope u are all well when is everyone due? X
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Friday, December 26th 2014, 2:36pm

Helllooooooo!!!! Any ladies out there in the 2nd tri please come and visit me, as will be very lonely here all on my own : D PS I am 15+1 today and all going good.
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

Rachael*

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 22nd 2010

Children: Two boys & One girl :)

What's Up?
Keep growing little baby :pray:
Mummy & Daddy love you xx

Friday, December 26th 2014, 4:06pm

Hi Heather i'll join you, im 20+2 today. Im having another little girl.
Hope you had a fab xmas xx
starsmile Rachael's Diary

FET August 2014 = :BFP: bab10

What's Up?

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 1:07pm

Hi Rachel,

We had a lovely Christmas in our house with full santa madness which was absolutely fabulous. This is the first year that there has been proper appreciation of what Santa means and as for L she walked about all day carrying a tiny little bag used to hold colouring pens putting them in and out of it. She loves any type of bag or bucket that she can put items in and out of ad infinitum!

This is my last day in my current role as I am moving to a new post on Monday. I have no idea what I am moving to or what it will involve but is less of a commute so I am happy enough with a change.

I cant remember at what point I felt L move in my last pregnancy but thought it was well before this point. We are 16+1 today. Only thing I can think is perhaps the placenta is at the front of my tummy so can't feel the movements yet. Trying not to worry :drunk: We have a scan next Monday so I will impatiently wait on that.

We have decided not to find out what colour we are having this time. This will definitely be our last pregnancy so like the idea of a surprise. I'm getting on a bit as is my DH and think 4 may just be enough for us to cope never mind being totally skint for the rest of our lives!!
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Reg: Feb 25th 2011

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 4:38pm

Hi Rachel and Heather, wishing you both a very happy new year, an exciting 2015 for all of us! Xxx
ICSI PGD 2012 no transfer
ICSI PGD may 2013 no transfer
DIVF converted to IUI :BFN:
DIUI March 2014 :BFP: Ectopic

DIUI Sept 2014 :BFP: Twins!

Rachael*

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 5:36pm

Happy New Year ladies.
Heather this is my fourth baby & i felt something around 16 weeks but not proper movement till about 18 weeks..... My plancenta is at the back.
Make the most of not feeling much because you know what your in for very soon ::P

Gingerbean have you managed to convince DH to found out the genders? Hope your feeling okay & not too tired carrying your twinnies

Started to get hip pain over the last few days, with my other pregnancies i didnt get any pelvic / hip pain till about 32 weeks, so quite annoyed ive got it so early - all worth it when we get our first cuddles xx

What's Up?

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 1:55pm

Oh I love that you're also having a fourth. Everyone I speak to keeps saying we are mad for having 4 but it just feels right for us and have been lucky to get this far.

I love the movements but is stressing me a little to have felt nothing so going to get my Doppler out to reassure me. I'm hoping it's just the position of the placenta. Got a scan on Monday and really can't wait.

Had to get some antibiotics for a sinus infection. Thankfully they're starting to work so I feel a bit better

Ginger bean we are not finding out flavour this time but did with the twins. Ps having twins is totally amazing and fabulous so don't worry about that xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Rachael*

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 7:24pm

Ive always wanted four & are very lucky to have two boys one girl & bump is also a girl.. I really would use your doppler to reasure yourself, well done for not using it already.. I started using mine about 11 weeks until i felt regular movement at 19ish weeks even now she doesnt move enough for me & i still use my doppler.
Good luck with your scan xx

4 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

4 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE