You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 72 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

sam25

• "sam25" started this thread

Reg: Aug 4th 2013

Sunday, August 4th 2013, 2:20pm

day after embryo transfer

Hi, this is the 1st time I have visited a forum before, was looking for some advice!

I had my embryo transfer on Saturday, during the night last night I was experiencing some terrible period pain, it feels like my period is going to start at any minute. has anyone else felt this?? xxxx

Buzzbee

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: A son and daughter - our family is complete :)

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Sunday, August 4th 2013, 2:55pm

Hi

I had tummy cramps after ET. It's completely normal after all the prodding and drugs you have had. Just take it easy and rest for the first few days after ET - lie in bed with your feet elevated to help the blood flow to the uterus. Drink lots of water too.

Good luck. What day transfer did you have and when is your test date? xx
An almost 4 year old son and a 21 month old daughter :)

sam25

• "sam25" started this thread

Reg: Aug 4th 2013

Sunday, August 4th 2013, 4:56pm

Thank you for your reply!! I have just been so unsure what to expect and how I will feel ! I haven't told a single person that we have had ICSI treatment as I wanted to keep it private. Its just since I had the transfer on Saturday that I feel like I am going crazy if I don't talk!!

I had a 5 day transfer, and the test date is the 14th. I had 18 eggs collected and it looks like only one of them was healthy enough to use, will find out tomorrow if there was any that could be frozen but not too hopeful on that.
xx

Buzzbee

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: A son and daughter - our family is complete :)

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Sunday, August 4th 2013, 6:47pm

That's exactly what I was like. I only told a few close friends and family but felt like I was going on too much about it so came on hereand it was so comforting to speak to other women who know exactly how you feel and what you're going through. I think it's hard to keep something like this to yourself as you want to express how you're feeling.

My DS was a 5 day transfer :) I really hope you have some to freeze but fingers crossed this transfer will result a BFP xfingers

Going through treatment is such an emotional rollercoaster isn't it? Let us know how you get on xxx
An almost 4 year old son and a 21 month old daughter :)

Onewish

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 24th 2010

Children: one beautiful daughter at last!

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Sunday, August 4th 2013, 7:43pm

As Buzzbee said some cramping after ET is indeed quite normal after what your poor body has been through.

I have had 3 fresh cycles and one frozen cycle over about 3 years and still only two of my closest friends know. Even though I am a private pperson having FZ has been a godsend so I can let off steam and talk with people who truly understand.

Wishing you that BFP!! Xx

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET
4th ICSI - Gennet Prague BFP!!!!
:girl: shes arrived!!! 1.6.14

My Diary - Onewish's ICSI journey

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 72 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE