You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 109 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Rainy

Star

• "Rainy" started this thread

Reg: May 31st 2008

Children: DS aged 18yr

Tuesday, June 17th 2008, 2:43pm

ACU Chelsea & Westminster Hospital

Hi All

I am currantly having treatment at C&W and would love to hear any feed back and expereinces with this clinic.

Im just at the inital consulation stages, I think thier admin is a bit messy and receptionists vague, waiting room looks like a 1980's living room, information vaired and confusing they could do with improving that, but overall the staff seem very freindly and reassuring.
I'd love to know whats behind the double doors to the ward, and peoples expereinces from that stage.
how do you find the Dr's, the nurses, the organisation of treatment ect.

SEPT 08 1st IVF try cancelled due to cyst and failed D/R ?(
FEB 09 2nd IVF try BFN ; 2 embies( (slow responder)
Trying to save for another attempt
Latest FSH 9.2 yipee!
"Maybe One day I to will have a doppler"

julie

Reg: Jul 19th 2008

Tuesday, July 22nd 2008, 10:43am

hi,

im new to this chat thing so bare with me!

i have been under C&W acu for about 2 months now as i wasn’t responding to the first drugs then i had a few cysts that where removed last week. I find the nurses amazing, and so is the lady who does the scanning- not sure what’s happened to reception their used to be a great bubbly lady on reception she seems to have gone shame she had a skill to relax you.

What double doors are you referring to? is its the one where the nurses go in and out think of the waiting room but with medical stuff in it! its not that glam is it!

I’m back at the hospital Friday for a scan as i have just started the egg stimulation drug.

Im 30 my husband had a Vasectomy in his first marrige i seem o have no issue so fingers crossed.

best of luck to you

xx
JC

Rainy

Star

Monday, August 4th 2008, 11:13pm

Hi Julie

Hope everthing is going well for you there, I had a brilliant nurse today she totally reassured me, explained everything very well and she had a great rapport with her patient. (me)

I was referring to the ward, where they do Egg collections and transfers :D
Not the little side rooms.
Dispite a shaky start there at C&W Im starting to feel more relaxed there and have got confidence in them.

Latest FSH 9.2 yipee!

julie

Reg: Jul 19th 2008

Tuesday, August 5th 2008, 11:04am

Glad you had a better visit, the nurses are good they have a great mix one is rather to the point whilst another is like a mum, the sister of the ward is fab and so is the young girl who does the scanning.

Well my eggs are back in now so its just a waiting game for me - i have to say this is the hardest bit for me! im rubbish at waiting but i just keep telling my self i have as much chance of being pregnant as i have of not being pregnant!! just seem forever until i can do the test!
JC

Rainy

Star

Tuesday, August 5th 2008, 10:49pm

Good luck Julie!
why don't you join 2WW thread? I for one would love to see a happy result for you, so do keep us posted one way or another :smile:

Im really looking forward to meeting this much raved about scanner lady now :P
Ive met the ward sister and thought she was lovely extremely proffesional and kind.

Latest FSH 9.2 yipee!

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 109 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE