You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "neaverbeaver" started this thread

Reg: Jan 5th 2013

Children: None.

Sunday, February 10th 2013, 12:51am

Preparation for attending the ZHAI CLINIC, LONDON - any feedback on this organisation?

Dear Ladies...

I am an old bitter and twisted BFN threader from January.

Tried IVF/ ICSI with Oxford Fertility Unit of Corporate and Clinical Facelessness Ltd., and got nothing sadly but disillusioned with science and medical staff associated with fertility.

So, me and DB deciding to maybe steer away from IVF as we have been told 'not to bother again' by the clinic. If its going to be a waste of time and thousands, maybe we should look elsewhere.
So I have booked for a consult with Dr Zhai in Harley Street whose book I have read and I have also done some research on the www about her and her clinic. My own very esteemed acupuncturist has also recommended her highly.

Has any else gone to her clinic, had treatment with her and any feedback- good or bad- would be appreciated. I am not naturally drawn to TCM and herbal solutions but ya know, if science don;t want us, maybe Dr Zhai will.

Cheers, my dears.
neaverbeaver :huh:
10+yr TTC

ISCI-5 eggs 1 embie. BFN

TCM- Zhai Clinic Feb14. BFN

Jan 15-Manzanera Clinic ED-BFN 3w

July 15-Manzanera Clinic ED-BFN 2w

2frozen ???

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 6th 2009

Children: 14 yr old DD & 14 month old DS

Sunday, February 10th 2013, 6:25pm

Hi Mrsbeaver, I have no experience of the clinic in question I'm afraid but I didn't want to just read & run.
After a years if being fobbed off by western medicine and thousands spent on iui & ivf, I am now a complete eastern medicine convert and bother my lovely acupuncturist with most things, especially as she helped us with our BFP after just 5 sessions.
I hope that this new clinic can help restore your faith and your much awaited BFP also.
Wishing you lots of luck
Blue
:xxx:

• "neaverbeaver" started this thread

Reg: Jan 5th 2013

Children: None.

Sunday, February 10th 2013, 9:21pm

Thanks BBE.... just knowing we are not menthol helps...

Even if it prepares us for other things, I am hoping some good will come of it and that it won;t be as unpleasant an experience as my IVF one was...

Cheers for the wee reply,

neaverbeaver :huh:
10+yr TTC

ISCI-5 eggs 1 embie. BFN

TCM- Zhai Clinic Feb14. BFN

Jan 15-Manzanera Clinic ED-BFN 3w

July 15-Manzanera Clinic ED-BFN 2w

2frozen ???