You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 10 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "WESTMIDSGIRL" started this thread

Reg: Aug 16th 2012

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Thursday, December 13th 2012, 4:39pm

can you inject clexane anywhere other than your tummy?

I have to take clexane everyday as I have mthfr heterozygous mutation and am pregnant but can someone please tell me can u inject anywhere other than the belly cuz its full of lumpy bruises and its really hurting now plus finding it difficult to find new places to inject to. Someone please answer as my belly is looking like a dalmation an its really hurting now :( I know its worth it but any advice anyone has about them I would be greatful to hear.

Thanks x
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

kat13

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Sep 16th 2010

Children: One beautiful little girl

What's Up?
:)

Thursday, December 13th 2012, 10:14pm

Hi there and congratulations on your pregnancy. I had to take clexane for the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, but afraid I cant answer your question as I also used my belly. It does get very painful, the only advice I was given was to make sure I didnt touch the area where i'd injected as that causes bruising. I hope someone can give you an answer soon xx
Lily born 30/04/12
6 weeks early via c section

MY DIARY

• "WESTMIDSGIRL" started this thread

Reg: Aug 16th 2012

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Friday, December 14th 2012, 10:09am

Thank you. Yeah I've been making sure I don't touch it. It seems like its getting more painful the more I do u would think u would get used to it wouldn't ya lol x
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

Switzerland

Reg: Oct 21st 2009

Friday, December 14th 2012, 10:27am

Strange WMG as my hubbie is taking it just now as he has had an operation and was told specifically NOT to inject in his tummy as would cause bruising. When I did it I had been told the opposite - he was told to do it in the fleshy part of his upper thigh and he has practically no bruises. I am pretty sure some ladies here have also used their thighs - can you ask NHS direct or someone?

Jappy

Reg: Sep 10th 2009

Children: One

What's Up?
I am a mommy !!!

Friday, December 14th 2012, 11:35am

Hi Hun

Congratulations on your pregnancy x yes you can take it in your thigh. I swapped from tummy to thigh for the same reasons as you and I checked with hospital x
Jappy

MY DIARY - Jappy's Journey

6th time lucky. BFP 30.12.11 : D
twins confirmed 10.1.12 :faint:
Lost one twin at 9 weeks. So sad x
Baby James born 18.9.12 - Finally blessed : D