You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "birdii31" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 9th 2010

Children: a beautiful miracle son

What's Up?
Tx no.8 jan/feb 2017

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 10:17am

Anyone else seen the metro newspaper this morning

Morning ladies having just read an article in the metro on my way to work, I thought id let you all know about it.
Article is titled "the secret to a long life? Be a parent".
Basically it says that after researching 21276 childless couples who registered for Ivf between 1994-2005 , it shows that women who have had failed tx and remain childless are likely to suffer circulatory disease and cancers it states those women who fail to conceive but go on to adopt are half as like to suffer the same fate ... I've been trying to upload a link and have taken I photo of the article but have no idea how to use my phone ... If anyone else can add the link if not I'll try again when I get home x

Jappy

Reg: Sep 10th 2009

Children: One

What's Up?
I am a mommy !!!

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 12:58pm

Sounds depressing either way ! I do wonder about the long term effects of all the drugs though :(

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE