You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Oct 23rd 2010

Children: One gorgeous little boy through IVF

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 11:16am

Hi ladies,

Dusky- ooooo new carpets its all coming together now. Its suprising how much new carpets make a difference. Im actually doing really well, cant believe how well. Apart from a few sleepless nights i have no swelling, heartburn, or back pains...guess im very lucky! Hope you get chance to have some more quality time with DH before LO arrives. Sounds like it did you both a world of good... :) .

Louise- have a nice day, are you upto anything nice? Glad to hear that baby is engaged at least you have the option now...you can decide yourself how you feel. x

Wannabe- happy Anniversary..what a lovely day it is too. Hope your last day at work went well. now its time to put those feet up and relax before the LO arrives.

RM- Exciting that you have your date hun, i completely understand how you feel. Im 36 weeks and my LO is breech, they thought it had turned but a scan yesterday confirmed it hadnt. I really want a natural birth so much i have asked for another two weeks in the hope that the baby turns but im not holding my breath! I guess as long as our babies arrive healthy thats all that matters. The journey is nearly at an end for us ladies but then a new journey begins...so exciting.

Berecka- Thats a really good size baby. You must be in a panic everytime you have a show..but its good to know that baby and you are well. Ive never been told the weight of my LO..how do you find that out?

PR- So glad that things are okay and babies are well. I hope they continue to be good and stay put till 34 weeks. Hope you are okay?

Hope you ladies have a lovey weekend...xxx

1st IVF Cycle Dec 10- :BFN :bawl:
2nd IVF Cycle May 2011- :BFN :bawl:
3rd IVF Cycle Sept 2011- Chemical pregnancy...BFN :bawl:
4th Icsi/ARRAY Testing cycle-Dec/Jan - : :BFP: :happy:

baby Jenson arrived safetly on the 01/10/12 baby7

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 7th 2011

Children: 2 little beans on the way!

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 1:06pm

Hi ladies, what a beautiful day it is today.

I completely understand how all you ladies feel who are having c-sections. I haven't been told yet as they'll see what the boys are doing at 36 weeks and then decide but DH thinks I'll be having a c-section. I too would like to experience a natural birth and I think I'll be sad if they tell me I can't. DH and I only every wanted 2 children so it's unlikely I'll get the chance to do this again. But as you all say, whatever is best for the babies is what we have to go with and it'll be the start of a whole new journey for all of us after such a long wait.

CT-I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that your LO turns round for you in the next couple of weeks. My friend's did so there's always hope hun.

How's everyone's nursery's coming along??? We haven't had any photos posted for a while and it would be lovely to see the themes that everyone has gone for. Ours is still in progress but as soon as it's done I'll pop a photo on here.

Well, I was very spoilt at work yesterday and it was very sad saying goodbye to everyone. It took DH and I a while to open all the lovely presents we received last night and we're overwhelmed with everyone's generosity.

Anyway, I must go as we're just about to head off to the New Forest for our afternoon tea and then we're having an Indian with my parents this evening. God only knows where I'm going to put it all!!!

Me:30
DH:38
TTC since 2008
6xClomid 2010 :BFN:
3xIUI 2011 :BFN:
1st IVF Feb 2012 :BFP: Identical twins :boy: :boy: born 23/10/12

My Diary

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wannabemum82" (Sep 8th 2012, 1:07pm)

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 9:52pm

Glad you're doing so well CT :thumbsup: Really hope LO turns soon. I was just told the weight of LO at last scan, everyone says they are always over though, was with DD xx

Happy Anniversary Wannabe!! Here you've had a lovely day! Won't be putting a pic of our nursery on for a while, no theme anyway sadly but atm most of th room is taken up with a bed as we need it for when my mum comes to help, once that's gone there will be room to sort everything out, can't wait :)

Ooo, we are so close now : D Wish I could go naturally too but don't want to risk it with my scar, plus had a horrid experience last time. Would really love to try though...xxxxxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012 : D
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN
4th FET - Sept 18 - BFP but Ectopic MTX 7+4

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 18th 2009

Children: One beautiful, healthy son. Identical twin boys born too soon, sleep tightxxx

What's Up?
One very happy lady :) xx

Sunday, September 9th 2012, 10:08am

Ct baby not engaged he is still breech! Lol. So c section for us. 2 midwives got it wrong and our scan revealed he is still sitting comfortably in a breech position. Due to our history, consultant will not allow me to attempt a turn and it's a definite no to a breech delivery. I have experienced natural birth so don't feel like I'm missing out this time. Whatever is best for lo tbh is fine by me- more the recovery that bothers me due to where we live but it looks like dh might be off for a while so he can drive me about and I have plenty of friends that I can call on. 3 weeks tomorrow and counting! 1st oct :)
It's getting close now. We have had so much stuff given to us- he is going to be one well dressed baby :) we are very lucky xxx
Glad the room is coming together dusky x
Wm glad you are doing ok and enjoyed your day- sounds lovely.xx
Hope you are all enjoying the day :)
Hi to everyone else - can't see any further back. Xx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
1x ivf - identical triplets - miscarried triplet at 9 weeks, lost my other two beautiful boys at 23 weeks - passed away shortly after birth 17th June 2010.
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.
2011 Nov immune cycle FET bfn
2012 Jan immune cycle ivf bfp baby7 Ds arrived safely 1/10/12 : D
2013 Aug immune cycle FET bfp confirmed miscarriage at 8 weeks
2014 Jan immune cycle bfn
2014 April immune cycle bfn.
2014 July fet bfp ❤️ seen at 7,9 and 11 weeks

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 13th 2010

Sunday, September 9th 2012, 1:20pm

Hello Everyone

Wow Dusky 6.5 lbs at 31 weeks - its a good job you are having a section! I think they are quite accurate at calculating the weight within a couple of ounces anyway.
Louise - the same date, at least we both know three weeks tomorrow and our little ones will be here! Sounds like you have made the best choice for the baby and might he turn on his own in the next few weeks?
PR - thanks for your comments, I spoke to a mum from school today who is also a midwife with her own set of twins. When I was chatting to her she thought I had made the best and safest decision which made me feel better - she also might be one of the midwives in theatre with me!
Claire - hoping your baby turns too, a lot seem to in the last month, so fingers crossed!
Wannabe - nice that you have your birth options open still, it is difficult isn't it! How was your afternoon tea?

How is everyone coping with the heat? I am so swollen up today with water retention, my fingers and toes are like sausages and my face looks so podgy.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend

Love RM
xxxxxxxx

Beautiful boy born in January 2007
TTC second since March 2009
Luteal phase defect - 4 rounds clomid
BFP 14.2.2012 - 2 beautiful heartbeats seen EDD 22nd Oct - Its a boy and a girl!

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Sunday, September 9th 2012, 2:02pm

They were 2lbs out with me last time RM. when I wake up my hands are huge, and tingly. It has gone cooler here today so I guess that's a good thing.

Been painting all morning, ready for a sleep :)

People are so generous aren't they Louise. Hope your having a nice BBQ xxxxxxx

1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Reg: Jun 12th 2010

Children: one daughter born 28th Sept 12

Monday, September 10th 2012, 7:39am

Hi Everyone,
The countdown continues...
Wannabe- How did the anniversary go??

RM- I get the date for my c section next Friday-I cant wait.I am the opposite of you all as I begged for mine!!!
Couldnt think of anything worse than having a natural birth...except maybe a home birth. Give me drugs and
get her out asap!

Dusky- I have been guzzling Mylanta-was good for indigestion at first but not quite cutting it now. Wondering if Ive
developed milk intolerance too as seem to chuck after milk drink almost immediately...isnt stopping me having
milk shakes though Im addicted. Really grossing DH out now. We went to a cafe on Saturday I chuggalugged a shake,
chucked it up then ate my brunch...nice.

Claire- I asked at the scan what percentile she was in as she was in the 90th at one stage and I was freaking out.
Luckily they said she is in the 78th now, so may be slowing down.GP said they were notoriously inaccurate though.
My friends baby is only in 39th so I guess having a porker is a blessing?
Have had 4 bleeds now so getting used to it and Im getting a bit blase to be honest now as baby is moving 24/7
so know shes doing well.

Louise-All the mid wives I have seen have been awful.Have no idea where the baby is positioned.Makes me very glad
of modern technology and obstetricians!

PR-Im very happy that your babies are staying put.

Goodluck everyone-the race is on now-who will be first???

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 14th 2009

Children: Two little twinnies on the way!

What's Up?
Can't wait to get my boys home x

Monday, September 10th 2012, 9:25pm

Hey girls- I had a few questions about Sections that ive posted about here>>

http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=43916&highlight=

I know a few of us are in the same boat so feel free to add to them, or answer them! Id re post here but its just a repeat post then. Ive also posted about it in my diary x
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Reg: May 14th 2009

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 7:06am

Hi girls,

just popping in quickly before little man wakes up!!!! Hope you are all doing well.

PR - thinking about you and hope that all is going well...I have a feeling your beautiful baby boys will be making an appearance real soon!!!! X

WOW RM and Louise, it's looks like you will be having your babies on the same day then...how exciting :thumbsup: XX

Wannabe - hope you are enjoying your maternity leave and are managing to rest and put your feet up a bit?! I know it's a bit belated but I hope you and DH had a lovely anniversary X

Claire - I hope your LO turns for you...have you considered acupuncture? I don't think it actually involves needles just some 'stuff' that they put on your toes and burn...sounds wierd but the lady that I use to go to use to swear by it?! Hope you're feeling ok...not long to go now!!!! X

Hi Berecka - hope your countdown is not going too slow!!!! X

Hi twinnie - left a message in your diary X

Hope you all have a good Thursday...got to go as I can hear the little man chuntering...'Mummy where are you? Lewis wakey now!!!!' lol XXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Dec 09 - IVF - BFP - DS#1 EC/S @ 40+6
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

United Kingdom

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 4:32pm

Hi laides. Hope some of you have got some of the sunshine today. DH has been home with me this week and we've managed to get lots done round the house...I think the nesting must be setting in.

Louise and RM-so lovely that you both know when you're going to be meeting you're LO's. Not long to go now!

Dusky-do you have a date for C-section yet?

Berecka-Not long til you find out when you're LO will be arriving either...how exciting!!!

PR-I've posted in your diary hun. Thinking of you and your little boys.

Cindy-we had a lovely anniversary thanks and the weather was gorgeous. Even managed a little stroll in the forest.

At this rate I think I'm going to be the last one of our little group to post my birth announcement. It's getting nearer and nearer for us all now though and I can't wait to hear everyone's news.

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 5:59pm

Thinking of you PR xxx

I'm still sort of the 8th hon, but have an appointment next week at a closer hospital so probably will be a day or two later I think.

Great that you are nesting :thumbsup: I'm trying though still half living in a building site...got carpet in our room today, so all of upstairs is done now : D Getting there..

Hi Twinnie, bless Lewis, hope he had a lovely birthday. How are you feeling hon? This hot weather is not good for my feets! Have a pedicure tomorrow as have the wedding Saturday, I feel for the person tending to my feet :)

How exciting getting your date next week Berecka!! I am on the 98th so am sort of thankful for a section.....

How many days have you got left CT and Louise? Not long now : D

Lol to everyone xxxxxxx

1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Saturday, September 15th 2012, 7:13am

Hi girls,

just popping in to wish you all a lovely weekend :thumbsup:

Wannabe - really glad you and DH had a lovely anniversary. I'm sure your twinnies will be here a little bit early so you won't be too far behind everyone and it gives you a bit more time to nest :thumbsup: X

Twinnie - I am actually feeling ok thanks except for being tired and a bit achey, which is to be expected. Feeling a bit sicky again too but nothing too serious. Not got swollen feet yet or heartburn and I had both really bad from about 34 weeks with Lewis, so I am counting my blessings. How's your heartburn? Lewis had a lovely birthday weekend thanks, although it seems so long ago now...still haven't unpacked and built all his new toys and it was 2 weeks ago!!!! Hope your feet are looking and feeling pretty and you have a good weekend at the wedding X

PR - have posted in your diary but BIG CONGRATS again on the birth of your 2 beautiful little boys...hope they continue to grow big and strong and that you will be able to take them home before you know it : D X

Hi to everyone else and your beautiful bumps. I hope you all have a great weekend. What is everyone up to?

We are attempting a night out tonight as DS is sleeping over with his Nanny and Grandad...cinema and then a bite to eat so hopefully I will be able to stay awake?!!! Tomorrow we are having some pictures taken of all of us with bumpy, really looking forward to it and hopefully we will get a nice picture of the 4 of us xfingers XXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Reg: Oct 19th 2010

Children: one IVF miracle, yippee!!!!!

Saturday, September 15th 2012, 8:21am

Hi ladies,

hope you and bumps are all ok...

was just wondering when I can come across and join you all I am 27+3 today? ~ I hope I can soon!

have a lovely weekend!

xxxx ;)

Me:32 DH:34 TTC:3yrs
IVF 1 2 & 3 BFN :bawl:
4th FET with Immunes March 12 :BFP: :pray: please stay with us :angel2:
bab22 Joseph William ~ Born 13/12/12 ~ 7.13lb!

Monday, September 17th 2012, 9:34am

Its officially 29 weeks Shellebelle-so not long now!

Congratulations PR. Does anyone know how she and the boys are getting on?Hope they are okay.

Wannabe-Yes very exciting-roll on Friday.Cant wait to find out the date when this will all be over!!
So fat,swollen,indigestiony...

Dusky-Very glad of c section also.Cant really take much more stuff being out of my hands if you know what I mean?
Four years of prodding,poking,hoping and its been worth it but Im glad I get control over the next chapter

Stinker-hope you managed to have a night out.

Hope everyone is doing well xx

AFM-broke the bed on Saturday so am still smarting from the humiliation...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "berecka" (Sep 17th 2012, 9:37am)

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 14th 2009

Children: Two little twinnies on the way!

What's Up?
Can't wait to get my boys home x

Monday, September 17th 2012, 10:33am

Hi girls, babies are doing so well! I have hardly enough reception to log on in hospital and need a pc to upload photos. So if you want to add me on FB to see them then feel free- becky price and my cover photo is me pregnant in a multi coloured dress. X
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 17th 2012, 12:52pm

Hi girls,

happy Monday!!!!

PR - have just seen some photos of your special little boys in your diary - they are both absolutely gorgeous and I am so pleased to read that they are doing so well :thumbsup: Hope you are managing to get some rest and are recovering well XXXX

Berecka - yes I managed the cinema to see The Dark Knight Rises, which was a 3 hour film so we got the comfie seats and I took my pillow :snigger: and then a curry after which was scrummy :licklips: Was lovely to have one last night out before DS#2 comes along :D Hope you had a nice weekend...have you got to get a new bed?! :snigger: XXXX

Hi Shellebelle - how's it going? Officially it's 29 weeks over here but I don't think people would mind if you wanted to join a bit earlier?! Hope you and you blue bump are doing well XXXX

AFM - I think we are more or less sorted now. DH got the moses basket down from the loft at the weekend and I bought all the stuff for my hospital bag on Friday so have just got to pack it now!!!! Have to wash baby clothes this week and then I think we will be ready?! Think I have decided to have DS#2 sleeping upstairs in the daytime...would have liked him downstairs (and I'm sure the Health Vistor won't be impressed) but realisically with DS#1 running round the place I don't think it would work, although perhaps the noise will help him sleep?! Been thinking lots lately about how it's going to work with a newborn and a 2 year old like how I am still going to be able to take Lewis to his groups, and how I can involve him so he doesn't feel left out, how is breastfeeding going to work out etc etc etc...I suppose it will just happen and I should just stop worrying about it and just go with the flow!!!! Anyway, off to Morrisons in a bit to do the shopping so I had better go and make a list or I am bound to forget something!!!!

Hope you are all having a good day XXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Stinker76" (Sep 17th 2012, 12:57pm)

United Kingdom

Monday, September 17th 2012, 3:04pm

Hello Ladies,

Cindy - sounds like you had a lovely night out! Like you I keep thinking about how I'm going to manage with the twins and my DS once my mum and MIL aren't around to help as much, I'm sure we will work it out though.
PR - glad you and your boys are doing well!
Bereka - I am with you on the swollen and indigestion, my hands feel so achy - do yours go numb too with carpel tunnel syndrome, I wake up with pins and needles in my hands and if I drive for more than ten mins the same thing happens.
Shellebelle - welcome, different places mark the third tri at different points!
Dusky - hows the house coming on? Did you get swapped hospitals and sort a date for your section?
Wannabe - how is your nesting going?
ClaireT and Louise how are you?

I am feeling a bit sorry for myself, between hip pain, rib pain, heartburn and itching I am barely sleeping. I'm having tests for liver function and my iron levels again to see if thats why I'm itching, I've been given antihistamines today so I'll see how they work tonight, cold flannels give some relief, but I've tried every cream under the sun! I'm getting huge stitch like pains in my sides if I walk too far and really sharp pains in my cervix intermittently - anyone else? I really hope these babies don't come early, now I've got a date in my head and childcare sorted I can't cope with the uncertainty.

Well I've had a good whinge there and feel thoroughly guilty for complaining, because I know how lucky I am! Off to get DS from school

RM
x

BFP 14.2.2012 - 2 beautiful heartbeats seen EDD 22nd Oct - Its a boy and a girl!

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Monday, September 17th 2012, 8:05pm

Glad you had a good night out twinnie. I've been thinking about that too...it's going to be interesting eh. My mum is coming for two days and that's it, she's not hands on at all. Never see MIL.

House getting there thanks RM, nearly all of upstairs is carpeted now, hopefully get the windows done soon :thumbsup: I am feeling poop too, awful feet and carpel tunnel, had it last time but its worse this time, really bad first thing and not much better throughout the day, hurts gripping the steering wheel and using a knife, writing etc. and the lovely heartburn and shortness of breath! Whinge whinge whinge!! :) Hope the antihistamines work hon.

Hope everyone is ok, not long ow :) : D :thumbsup: Xxxxxx

1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Monday, September 17th 2012, 8:21pm

Hurrah, we all feel like crap-Im normal!
I know its bad to whinge as we are so blessed but God its unpleasant. BIL managed to fix our bed with new supporting beams but Im skeptical that
it will hold my ever growing girth so Im on sofa again.Just had midnight feast and was feeling very decadent and smug but sadly its backfired-baby
is kicking the sh~t out of me and indigestion is flaring....hope I can get back to sleep.

Lost my post due to incompetance.Love to all...night night x

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

Children: One beautiful, healthy son. Identical twin boys born too soon, sleep tightxxx

What's Up?

Monday, September 17th 2012, 8:33pm

Lol berecka I'm sure you wouldn't!

Our shopping has just arrived but I've already thought of two things I've forgotten!!! Grrrrr

Pr didn't realise you'd posted pics will be headed over in a minute to see :)

Rm, stinky and dusky - the reality is starting to kick in but I'm sure it will all pan out xx

Afm its my last week at work! Don't think the reality has quite kicked in yet! Last two nights my hips have started hurting and I get the pins and needles but generally I'm not too bad. Rm last time I had liver problems and it is so uncomfortable isn't it! You literally feel like you want to rip your skin off!
The diabetes is a bit of a problem as my levels are a bit high but I only have two weeks so fingers crossed that stays ok and the liver function continues to be ok.
Mustn't grumble- I have felt ok overall although it's getting more tough now.
Xxx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
1x ivf - identical triplets - miscarried triplet at 9 weeks, lost my other two beautiful boys at 23 weeks - passed away shortly after birth 17th June 2010.
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Monday, September 17th 2012, 9:55pm

Night night Berecka x

Last week Lou, wahoooo!! :thumbsup: Xxxxxx

1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Tuesday, September 18th 2012, 1:28pm

Hi all,

hope you are all having a good Tuesday so far :thumbsup:

Hi RM - I have hip and back pain if I lie on one side for too long at night and if I am standing or walking for too long in the day I get stitch, my bump feels really heavy and I sometimes get sharp shooting pains on the left side?! Sounds like you are having a rough time :-( Did the antihistamines help at all last night? XXXX

Twinnie - yes it will be interesting!!!! I sort of wish I had decided to put Lewis in pre-school so that I would have some time with just me and baby, but seen as he has only just turned 2 and has never been in an environment like that without me and he will have a new baby around I think that for him I have made the right decision to give it another 6 months...having 2 of them around full-time will be hard but I am not going to complain as it is what we always wanted and I know how lucky we are :thumbsup: I think I have just started to actually think about the logistics of it all and the reality is a bit daunting!!!! I'm sure we will all be fine though...millions of women do it : D Glad your house is finally getting there :thumbsup: XXXX

Ha ha Berecka - yes feeling like crap = normal :snigger: but it will all be worth it :thumbsup: Glad you didn't have to buy a new bed :snigger: XXXX

Louise - don't you just hate it when that happens!!!! Was it anything important?! Fingers crossed the diabetes doesn't cause you a problem over the next couple of weeks xfingers Is it feeling a bit more like it is going to happen now? Hope you have a last week at work...don't work too hard!!!! Only 3 more days and you can hopefully put your feet up for a week before you meet your little man :thumbsup: XXXX

AFM - have got the midwife again on Thursday and am going to ask her about my c-section scar...the last couple of days it has been really sore and I have been having some sharp shooting pains across it?! Hopefully it is just the weight bearing down on it but it is worrying me a little bit as it didn't heal that well so I am hoping that she will be able to tell me that it is nothing to worry about as I really want to try and have a natural birth this time xfingers I washed all the baby clothes this morning and the weather looked good so I hung them all on the washing line...10 minutes later it started tipping it down so now I will have to wash them all again - AAAARRRRHH!!!! Have taken some more piccies of my bump today as I haven't taken any for ages and there's not long left now...have posted them in my diary and in Bump Pics thread.

Anyway, Lewis has just woken up and will want his lunch so I had better go. Take it easy and I hope you all have a good rest of the day XXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Stinker76" (Sep 18th 2012, 1:32pm)

United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 18th 2012, 6:39pm

Hi ladies, lovely to see it so busy in here and there's a lovely buzz of anticipation for our new arrivals :)

Dusky-it sounds like your house is coming along. Fingers crossed it'll all be pretty much done by the time LO arrives. Hope your appointment at the hospital goes well this week.

Cindy-I completely understand your worries about coping with your new arrival plus DS. I'm starting to get very anxious about how I'm going to cope with babies but I'm sure it'll all work out fine. I'm hoping the key to looking after twins is to be organised which is one of my specialities :)

Berecka-Can't believe you broke the bed hun! That did make me giggle :). Your not the only one who feel like having a moan....I feel like I've been in a boxing ring all night when I wake up. For the past 6 weeks or so I've had to put up with achy ribs, hips and legs when I sleep on one side for too long and turning over is a real effort now. Not much longer to go now though.

RM-I know how you're feeling hun but I think you're suffering more than me as you're further along. I'm not looking forward to how I'm going to feel in another couple of weeks time. I hope the tests go okay and the itching isn't anything to do with your liver.

Louise-Hope you're last week at work goes well and that the GD behaves itself seeing as you have got long to go now at all.

CT-Hope you're okay hun. You've been very quiet.

PR-love hearing how your twins are doing. You've been a superstar and you're little boys are gorgeous!

AFM-Saw the MW today and everything is fine. She had my GTT results back and they're fine, plus my iron levels are doing okay too :). However, I'm no measuring 36 weeks and I'm only 31...the fact I've got 2 in there is obviously starting to become more apparent! I've got a growth scan on Friday so I can't wait to see how well they're both doing weight wise.

TTC since 2008

My Diary

United Kingdom

Thursday, September 20th 2012, 2:42pm

Hello

11 days to go and counting! My liver is fine - but I'm still itching, just must be my skin stretching, I didn't think it was possible that I would get this big. The midwife told me I looked like I'd swallowed a giant beach ball and that if I go in to labour before the 1st I'll have to get to hospital quick as it will be like a balloon popping!

Wannabe I know what you mean about hips leg and ribs hurting, I can sleep for about an hour and a half max now, before the pain wakes me and I have to roll on to the other side, I just keep thinking its good prep for feeding! Have you been taking paracetamol, I find it helps me get a bit more sleep.
Cindy what did the midwife think about your section scar, is it going to cause a problem for you trying for a natural birth? Lovely bump pics!
Louise how are you doing, its really not long for us now! Are you going in to hospital next week for your pre op? I'm in wednesday and thursday for scans pre op, steroids.
Dusky hope you are OK, carpel tunnel is rubbish, I don't know why driving is so bad but it is. I feel so clumsy like I have useless sausages for fingers!
Bereka glad your bed is mended! What did you have for your midnight munchies?? My favourite is milk and cookies!
CT any signs yet? Is it your due date in 4 or 5 days? Hope you are doing OK!

Love
RM
x

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 12:10am

Hi ladies,

Sorry ive not been around for a while. Ive not had chance to catch up properly but i promise first thing tommorow i will.

Hope all of you ladies are well and baby bumps too. Not long now for quite a few of us...matter of days and weeks...yikes!!!!! Hope your all having a nice weekend. Ill be back tommorow for a proper catch up....bye for now. xx

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 8:06am

16 and counting : D hospital appt was a bit pointless, never been there before, consultant obviously very busy and rushed through, my appt was 9 and I finally went in at 10. C section booked or the 9th :) Am doing diabetes checks four x a day for a week because all she focused on was how big the baby was and felt that was more reason for section than my funny scar...

How is everyone? Seems I have woken up to winter, have finally succumbed and put the heating on!

How are you and your lovely boys PR?

Have you finished work now CT? Can't remember...how are you? 13 days for you? x

We had pics done yesterday, DH was majorly not into it so it wasn't as I'd hoped but we got a few in the end.

How are you RM? Is it a week tomorrow for you? :thumbsup: Are you the same day Louise...?

Hope your having a good weekend twinnie, thanks for yest x

Hi Wannabe, Berecka, and anyone I've missed xxxxxx

1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 8:05pm

Just a quickie for now- a week tomorrow for me...eeeeekkkk!!! Pre op tuesday and I'm Wednesday for diabeates about how they are managing it as nil by mouth for c section and I can't do that without hypos so we need a plan. Getting v stressed about my bros wedding on sat 170 miles away!! Just don't want to ruin it by going in to labour etc etc!!

Glad you are all good...it is so close now!

Love to all xxx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 25th 2012, 11:18am

Oooooh...I can feel the excitement building in here already. Not long to go now ladies :)

RM-Glad to hear that you're liver is okay. You're so close to having you're babies now and it's good that you haven't got to worry about that.
I haven't tried taking paracetamol for the aches and pains (I can't quite believe I've managed not to take any for the entire pregnancy!). My ribs are starting to ache a lot during the day now too unless I'm up walking about but I suppose if that's the only downside to carrying 2 babies then I'm doing okay.

CT-lovely to hear from you. Not long to go now

Louise-hope your pre-op goes okay today. I can't believe you've got less than a week to go!

Hi to all the other ladies patiently waiting to meet their LO's. Shellebelle are you going to keep me company for a while as I think I'm going to be a couple of weeks behind these ladies unless those going naturally go overdue?

AFM-3 week of mat leave is going well. I've done loads of washing, online shopping for last minute baby bits and have managed to catch up with a few friends for lunch/coffee.
Friday's scan went well and one baby is 3lb 10oz whilst the other is 3lb 12 oz. I've got another scan next Friday when I'll be almost 34 weeks and they've said they might give me a date then for my induction (if both babies are still head down) which will be 36 weeks (w/c 22nd Oct). So, just 4 weeks to go...eeek!

TTC since 2008

My Diary

United Kingdom

Wednesday, September 26th 2012, 2:39pm

Hello Everyone!

Wannabe those are great weights! I asked today how accurate twin weight estimates are and they are within about accurate so they should be really good weights in 4 weeks!
Louise - how was your pre op? I had mine today, all feels very real now, I'm back tomorrow for blood tests and another shot of steroids. Not the best time for you to be travelling to a wedding, but at least it will keep you busy so the weekend will fly over!
Dusky - glad you have a date, how are your diabetes checks going?

CT Bereka Cindy hope you all all ok, Shellebelle are you joining us?

My itching got much worse, I am covered in a rash on my arms legs and tummy, its something called PUPPs and will disappear about 3 days after I have the twins. I'm taking piriton, steroid creams and another cream, but nothing really works especially at night. I am sleeping with ice blocks and damp towels on the worst pathches and having about 4 or 5 cold showers a day, not quite how I'd imagined my last week of pregnancy. But the twins are fine, they are estimated 5lb 10 and 5lb 12 which I am really pleased with, I am not sure they will stay in until Monday and neither is my DH but we will see.........

Love
RM
x

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Wednesday, September 26th 2012, 9:22pm

Thanks all :)

Runningmum - weights are good Hun. Let's hope they stay put! Sorry you are in so much discomfort - that's sounds awful.

Pre op went fine - 5 sleeps for us rm :) xx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Wednesday, September 26th 2012, 9:36pm

And 5 more sleeps for Claire too :thumbsup:

That sounds so uncomfortable RM, not long now though :)

How was your diabetes check today Louise?

Phoned with my results today and I've got to carry on doing them :( I think it's daft tbh, I only had two high readings and could explain them to chocolate and squash :whistling: MW said my body should be able to cope with it and sort it...

Lol to everyone xxxxxx

1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Thursday, September 27th 2012, 6:39am

Morning girlies,

it's getting very exciting in here :thumbsup: I think I must be one of the only ones who doesn't know when our baby will be coming but hopefully it will be sooner rather than later xfingers

RM - WOW they sound like really good weights for twinnies and how exciting that your babies will be here in a few days (if not before lol). Your rash and itching sound nasty :-( Hopefully you will only have to put up with it for another week if they have said it will go within a few days after birth xfingers About my scar...my midwife said that it looks fine and thinks that it is just all the weight and stretching that is going on down there. She just said that if the soreness or pain gets any worse or prolonged then I should call the maternity unit. It has been fine since though so hopefully nothing to worry about or that will cause a problem. Enjoy your last few days of just the 3 of you...soon it will be 5 :thumbsup: XXXX

Wannabe - 4 weeks is not long...you won't be that far behind everyone else in here :thumbsup: I might be around for a while yet...if nothing happens with me they could let me go until the 27th (14 days after due date) so you could even have your babies before me. I hope not though as 6 days over was bad enough last time!!!! Sounds like you are enjoying your maternity leave...washing baby clothes, shopping and lunch/coffee with friends sounds perfect : D XXXX

:hi: Claire - lovely to hear from you. Hope you and your bump are keeping well. Not long now for you woohoo XXXX

Louise - glad your pre-op went well. How was the check yesterday? How did you sleep last night...better I hope? Only 4 sleeps until you meet your little man now...so excited for you woohoo XXXX

Twinnie - LOL to you too blowkiss and BOO to still having to do the tests, but better to check just incase I suppose ?( and you won't have to do them for much longer...soon it will be a week and counting :thumbsup: Don't know what I am going to call you after the 9th...be wierd calling you anything other than 'twinnie' (that's what I have you in my phone as as well lol). How did you sleep? I've been up since 5 and haven't seen you on here, so much better I hope xfingers XXXX

Hi Berecka - hope you are ok? XXXX

AFM - didn't sleep well at at last night...have an unsettled tummy (trapped wind I think) and have really bad lower backache so just couldn't get comfy :sadface: Off to play group this morning and then am going to do some painting with Lewis this afternoon...painting his colours which I will label, laminate and put up on the wall for him - you can take the girl out of the Nursery Nurse but you can't take the Nursery Nurse out of the girl lol. Hope you all have a lovely Thursday...can't believe it's Thursday again already!!!!

Take it easy girlies and your big bumpies. Lots of love to you all XXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Thursday, September 27th 2012, 8:48am

Hi third tri ladies! blowkiss

I have been waiting patiently in the wings and keeping up to date with you all but as of yesterday I am 29 weeks so can officially join you, I am so happy to have made the third tri ~ woohoo! starsmile

Lots going on in here and not too long for alot of you, how exciting! :party:

I am not due til 12.12.12 so still a while to go for me! ~ not that I'm counting or anything! :loony:

Hope your all well and looking forward to the weekend.~ thank goodness the rain has stopped here! I'm off to see John Bishop tonight looking forward to a good laugh lmao

Have a good day everyone..xxxxx

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Thursday, September 27th 2012, 9:14am

Hi Shellebelle : D Cool EDD :) Enjoy JB, friends just seen him and said he was great.

We can still be twinnies hon : D Sorry you didn't sleep well, I slept a bit better and got about 5 hours, broken for wees of course, dd woke me at 4... Backache sounds exciting... :) Have a nice painting session this avo, sounds fun :)

Hope everyone has a great Thursday xxxxxxxx

1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

United Kingdom

Thursday, September 27th 2012, 3:23pm

The lack of sleep in a killer isn't it Dusky, I've stopped counting too depressing! In between itching I was being sick all night, kind of like chronic heartburn. I think baby boy has dropped pushing baby girl in to my stomach, I would be so grateful to go in to labour any time now!

Shellebelle - enjoy John Bishop I am very jealous!

Cindy - thats good news that your scar isn't anything sinister, hope your back ache / stomach is better, have you tried peppermint tea?

Louise - 4 sleeps now! Had my bloods and final steroids today......

AFM - no change still sooooo itchy, I am sick of showering in cold water and smothering myself in creams, I am going nuts!!!

Hope everyone else is OK?

RM
x

Friday, September 28th 2012, 8:33am

Hi ladies,

I can feel the excitement in here....i cant believe how close we all are.

Dusky- hey hun, sorry to hear your still having to take injections luckily you dont have long to go. Hope DH is looking after you. Is the house nearly finished???? X

RM- wow your babies are a fantastic weight. Sounds like your ready now for babies to arrive only a few more days hang in there. Oh the itching would drive me mad and cold showers...your doing really well. Just think it will all be worth it monday when your holding your little bundles of joy.

Louise- wow your brave misses, im scared of going into town ha ! Nevermind 170 miles awAy. Hope you have given your LO a stern talking too hes not allowed to show his little face till monday!! Great thing is your weekend will fly by, have a great day.

Shellbelle- good to have you with us. Hope you are well...the third tri passes so quickly your due date will be here before you know it. What a wonderful christmas present for you x

Wannabe- your twinnies are a great weight too. still have a few weeks for the LO to put on extra weight on too. tip my hat of to you ladies having twins one LO on board is uncomfy enough. X

Stinker- how exciting that you dont know when baby will arrive...could be anytime soon. Are you all ready now? Whats your due date again is it second week in oct?

Well my LO is still breech so my section is booked for monday....yikes!!!!! Looks like there will be a few babies sharing the same birthday...how lovely. RM and Louise...how are u feeling? Im getting a little nervous but very excited. Whos will be born first????? I have my pre op tomoz what do they do, they didnt say.

Hope all you ladies have a fantastic weekend...xxx

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Friday, September 28th 2012, 11:51am

3 more sleeps for 3 of you!! Yay... :thumbsup:

Hey lovely CT x House getting there, there will still be lots to do after the baby but going to leave that for a while! Plumber just fixing a leak and doing nursery radiator. Windows and new front door next week :) DH doing downstairs loo this weekend...getting there... Then next week I can finally nest and clean from top to bottom...

What is everyone up to this weekend? Xxxxxx ^^

1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Friday, September 28th 2012, 3:12pm

thanks for the warm welcome lovely ladies!

Claire ~ wow didnt realise you were due so soon, good luck for monday, I cant wait to hear what you have hun!..xx

Dusky ~ glad your house is nearly sorted hun!..xx

R.M ~ sorry to hear you are so uncomfy hun, not long for you either!..xx

Cindy ~ hope you enjoyed your painting session..xx

AFM ~ just got back from my Midwife appointment and she has found Glucose in my urine sample and also I mentioned that I have been very thirsty and tired past couple of days so she is concerned that I could have developed Gestational Diabetes, I have got to go for a tolerance test first thing on monday at the hospital and I have got myself all upset and worried, DH is away til late tonight too. Does anyone know anything about this? I hope I dont have it and have to do more injections as I am still injecting Clexane everyday, feel so worried and have to wait all weekend now like this bigcloud

On a plus note John Bishop was hilarious last night, really enjoyed it!

United Kingdom

Friday, September 28th 2012, 4:21pm

Hello lovely ladies. Hope you've all had a good week (aside from the awful weather).

Shellebelle-lovely to have you in the third tri. Louise is probably the best person to give you some advice and reassurance regarding GD. I've had the GTT and, although mine came back ok, I can assure you that it really isn't that bad. The solution they make you drink didn't taste anywhere near as bad as I thought it would. The worst bit was just having to go without food for so long.

RM, Louise and CT - only 3 days to go for all of you. It'll be lovely hear the news of your new arrivals on Monday!

Dusky-it sounds like things at home are coming along nicely and it'll be so lovely when you can start nesting...take it easy though.

Cindy-it could be a race to the finish for me and you then by the sounds of things :) I feel your pain regarding sleeping at night. My ribs are so painful now that when I have a braxton hicks at night it wakes me up as they put even more pressure on my already sore ribs. Plus it makes me want to get up and have a wee.

Berecka-hope you're okay hun. You've been very quiet lately.

AFM-I've never watched OBEM so decided to watch it from the first series on 4oD. Not entirely sure this was my best move as I've just been blubbing at all the babies being born and freaking out about the labour. Maybe I should have asked for a c-section!

TTC since 2008

My Diary

elaine43

Reg: Aug 10th 2010

Friday, September 28th 2012, 4:35pm

Wannabemum,
You will be just fine.................i say that as a midwife and as a mum of 5!!....................lol...................with 2 sets of twins under my belt too...............don't over-stress, get into a more relaxed mode, and you will be just fine. Remember this is your labour, your babies and your choice of how to play it...............im sure you will take it in your stride..............xx

El.............xxxx

United Kingdom

Friday, September 28th 2012, 4:59pm

Thank you so much for your message Elaine. I can't believe you've got 2 sets of twins plus and extra one....you sound like Supermum!

I did yoga for 7 years prior to getting pregnant and I'm really hoping that I'll be able to use the relaxation and breathing techniques from that to get through the pain if I have a natural birth. I've been advised to have an epidural as it's twins, in case they have to switch to a c-section but I know there will be some pain to deal with before that point.

TTC since 2008

My Diary

Friday, September 28th 2012, 10:13pm

Evening girlies,

just popping in to wish you all a lovely weekend...

Hi Shellebelle - welcome to the 3rd tri and happy 29 weeks...what a cool due date :thumbsup: Painting was fun thanks, Lewis loves making a mess and I have been making him paint things since he was about 2 months old :snigger: XXXX

RM - no I haven't tried peppermint tea...is it to help settle your stomach because my tummy is worse today...not usually a herbal tea sort of person but I might give it a try?! Sorry to hear that your still itching hun...it must be horrible :sadface: XXXX

3 more sleeps for Louise, RM and Claire - WOW how cool that your little babies will all have the same birthday :thumbsup:

Claire - can't wait to hear if it's a :boy: or a :girl: Are you still thinking blue?! My due date is 13th October so a week after your's would have been. Yeah we are mostly ready so just got to wait now...it is quite exciting not knowing but I bet it's exciting knowing as well :thumbsup: Good luck for Monday if we don't see you before then...can't wait to hear your news : D XXXX

Wannabe - race ya :snigger: OBEM is great...I love crying when the babies are born :D The only advice I would have about labour is just stay open minded and go with the flow...you will be fine whichever way your twinnies decide they want to come out blowkiss XXXX

Twinnie - who knows 'Tanglesticky' might come on the 9th as well...stranger things have happened!!!! If not, once twinnies always twinnie though yeah? :snigger: Glad the house is getting there :thumbsup: Bet you're looking forward to finally being able to nest : D Just don't overdo it with the cleaning next week!!!! Take it easy hun XXXX

Hope everyone has a lovely last weekend in September, and if we don't see you before :goodluck: on Monday RM, Louise and Claire...soooooooooo excited for you all woohoo XXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Friday, September 28th 2012, 10:32pm

For sure hon, 38 weeks tomorrow, wahooooo!!! The end has seemed so far away for such along time!

Happy weekend everyone, just going to prick myself and off to bed :) xxxxxxx

1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Saturday, September 29th 2012, 5:28am

Just a quickie - shellebelle try not to worry. I have gd which is now insulin controlled. I was diagnosed really early - about 13 weeks I think. It is a nuisance but you do get used to it. They might try to diet control it for a while depending on how you get on then you might need insulin. Everyone is different but it's trial and error what foods will push your levels up - obviously avoiding sugar but also carbs as they break down to sugars if too many- you will see a dietician to help you with this. I hope this is helping... You then test two hours after your meal and record what your levels are like and then if it is high record the food that you ate and try to adjust it next time I.e eat more protein or more veg. If you are then put on insulin you inject this before each meal at different levels depending on how your blood sugars have been. Don't worry, it's a gradual process and they help you with it. It does not hurt like clexane I can assure you. If you have any questions I'm about :) xxxxxx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Saturday, September 29th 2012, 5:34am

Hi hon, how are you? Xxxx

1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

McNaught

Reg: Feb 27th 2012

Saturday, September 29th 2012, 12:19pm

Hello All!

Can I come join you on third trimester? I know it's ages since I came on here. I have been suffering with bad pelvic pain and heartburn. I had to have three weeks off work to catch up on sleep as was so exhausted I arrived in work one Monday then burst into tears. Feel a bit better now and been back at work for three weeks but still waking five or six times a night to wee/turn over to relief hip pain and swig some gaviscon!

My bump is ginormous. Had a scan last week for low lying placenta but it has now moved up so can have natural delivery but because baby is IVF they are inducing me on 9th November. I hope he comes quick so his birthday is 10.11.12!! They said it can take four days plus for induction to work! (think I'll opt for c section before it goes that far though!). Bit scared of induction as it is meant to be much more painful than a natural labour and also high rate of forceps etc which worries me. They also measured baby as currently weighing 6lb with an estimated birthweight of 9.5lb. Big ole baby!!! Also has a massive head. Ouch!!!

Can't believe we are all so close to finally giving birth! Especially you ladies having your sections on Monday (GOOD LUCK!!!). It doesn't seem so long ago we were all on the 2ww and then getting our BFPs!! I think in all this pregnancy has gone really quick though I think the next six weeks will drag!! Especially once I finish work in 2 weeks.

RM, Claire, Louise- Massive good luck for Monday. So exciting to see what the LOs look like xxx :goodluck:

Stinker and Wannabe- not long now!!

Hello to everyone else and hope to hear wonderful news from everyone soon xxxxx

McNaught

Reg: Feb 27th 2012

Saturday, September 29th 2012, 12:24pm

Shellebelle- don't worry about the GTT. I had one at 28 weeks. I thought it was going to be a massive glass of thick sugar syrup to drink but instead it was like drinking some slightly sickly red bull. The worse bit is being hungry then drinking the stuff cause it made me feel a bit nauseous but that's mainly because my morning sickness has never gone.

Take a good book or magazines to read as you have to sit quietly for two hours between blood tests and not allowed to exert any energy. I got through the whole pile of old magazines in the GP waiting room!!

Good luck xxx

elaine43

Reg: Aug 10th 2010

Saturday, September 29th 2012, 1:39pm

hi again wannabemum,
yea i was advised to have an epidural with my first set of twins and i was disappointed coz i had my first baby with no pain relief..............(not through choice, i was so far on when i got to hospital), however i have to say it was BLOODY MARVELOUS..........lol...............i asked to have an epidural this set of twins the minute i felt uncomfortable as it makes things so much calmer.lol.........they wear off very quickly and do not incapacitate like they used to.......................just go with the flow hun, let your body tell you what it needs.....................xxxxx

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Saturday, September 29th 2012, 2:20pm

Hi and welcome McNaught! We sound similar, they said LO was 6.5lbs at 31 weeks and said might be near 11lbs! She also has a big head, and long legs. I was induced on EDD last time, I went in to labour naturally the night before but then stopped so was induced anyway. Make sure they keep telling you exactly what they are doing.

I had the Gtt test last time, it's not bad at all, except the hunger and waiting, definitely take a good book xxxxxxx

1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Saturday, September 29th 2012, 5:35pm

thanks lovely ladies for all your help and advice, it has helped calm me down! I am really hoping that I don't have GD as I just see it as something else to be concerned about, I guess I will find out on monday!

hope everyone is having a lovely weekend? what are you all upto?

welcome McNaught ~ sorry to hear you have been feeling yucky, I like you have been swigging the Gaviscon! That would be a cool date of birth for your LO!..xx

good luck to all the ladies for monday, I can't wait to hear your news!

DH is upstairs painting the nursery, I did abit this morning but he won't let me do alot! So far so good....xxxx

3 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

3 guests