You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Feb 2nd 2012

Children: One amazing and long awaited daughter

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 7:00pm

Tee - I am so sorry to hear your sad news, you must be heartbroken. I hope you get your dream of being a mummy soon - will you try again? Hugs and kisses to you and your DH xx
Hope 17 [zx160]
TTC since 2007

Reg: Feb 5th 2012

Children: none

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 7:58pm

Jbaby- awk god love you hun! Our fertility problem is with both of us too but dh just have to do the normal needful! I am worried about cysts with me having the endo, its been well over a year since I had it all removed for the 3rd time, 3 ops in 3 years as it grows back so quicly and they had to drain cysts twice, I just have to pray hard as its all I have left!

Hope- I've had pain all afternoon, I actually was getting a bit worried thinking shouls it be there all that time, my tummy is bloated too don't know if its a good sign. But I'm still jabbing away lol you must be excited about your scan since Mondays scan was good news. I'm dreading my scan.

Jaylo and Jacinta how you both keeping this evening?

Tee- your in my thoughts still chick x

Polly01

Reg: Mar 6th 2012

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 8:01pm

Hey girls!! Thanks for the welcome!! Feel in limbo at the minute just waiting on the letter to go collect my meds! Just a quick question when did you ladies start acupuncture and are there any other remedies or natural herbal tablets that you have taken? I have totally cut out caffeine but can you advise anything else (apart from the positive attitude!!)

X

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 8:15pm

Lizzy - I am starting to get worried about the amount of cramping / bloating I am having - I have gained some weight the past few days (only a couple of pounds) but I am keeping an eye on it as I am paranoid about OHSS - but it could be the extra milk and protein I am having. Maybe some of the girls thats already been through the injection phase can tell me if this is normal???? All this worry is driving me insane - so I am worried about Friday now too.

Polly - I started accupuncture when I started the nasal spray - I really enjoy it and its a relaxing time so I would recommend it. I also started taking pregnacare and an omega supplement. I am sure you cant wait to get started - its an emotional rollercoaster....
Hope 17 [zx160]
TTC since 2007

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 8:24pm

Hope- i was worried about it today too as it was getting very uncomfortable to the point i thought something bad was happening, i took paracetamol to try ease it thats how bad it was, and i tell you my back is killing me too, cant get comfy in bed at all, has anyone here had bad back pain??? This is all very worrying and the nurses dont go into details about things like this either

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 8:29pm

Lizzy - I am uncomfortable too - I might need to take some tablets. I am in bed already with a hot water bottle - not feeling great. I feel like I am pregnant already, I feel heavy in the lower belly. I hope one of the other girls who have been through injections can comment soon to see if we should be worried???

Xx
Hope 17 [zx160]
TTC since 2007

Reg: Nov 28th 2011

Children: NONE

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 8:33pm

Hi

Lizzy and hope

I also felt very bloated and had backache and pelvic pain and I think jaylo did too during injections.
If it's unbearable just ring to get advice. I don't want to tell u the wrong thing. I do remember being sore and going to bed with hot water bottle.
Xx
Jacinta xx
Bilateral salpingectomy 2010
IVF March 2012. BFN

Reg: Nov 21st 2011

Children: None

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 8:40pm

Hope I also gained weight a few days into injections, I lost half a stone on spray and then gained 2 lbs in two days but it kind of settled after that. Your stomach will get really bloated, but don't worry, try and eat lots of protein as this cuts the risk of ohss and drink loads. If you are worried give the nurses a wee call xx

Polly, hope you are well, one of the most stressful times is waiting to pick up meds, once you start meds try to eat 60g protein a day and drink lots of water, holland and Barrett do great milk drinks with 25g protein they are around £2 but def worth it, as it's not easy to eat so much protein.

Lizzy hope you better this evening, is your next scan Friday ?

Jacinta, how are u feeling tonight, I think the 2 ww is the worst part I feel more bloated than before ec, couldn't even leave my desk today as I had a pencil dress on and by afternoon I looked 5 mths gone : D Mind u I have the appetite of a race horse which doesn't help :)

Jbaby , praying for your egg Hun xx

Tee thinking of you xx
:jilly: Jaylo X

Ttc 14 yrs, Age 35. unexplained. 2 chlomid bfn, ivf mar 12 bfn

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 8:48pm

Jacinta - my pain def isnt unbearable, just uncomfortable - when I get up and sit down I can feel that there is something inside me (sounds weird I know). Maybe (hopefully) its all them follies growing nicely. The only saving grace is that I am up for a scan on Friday and I will soon find out what is happening - stress stress and more stress :headache

Jaylo - thank you for your reassurance, it does help - thank you. I think I am panicing as I just want everything to go to plan. If it gets really sore I will phone the nurses but if it remains the same I will wait it out as I am up to RFC on Friday. I am trying to sort out what I am going to wear to work tomorrow as I feel so bloated and like all eyes are on my tummy LOL.
Hope 17 [zx160]
TTC since 2007

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 8:56pm

Jaylo,
2ww is a killer, constantly thinking about pregnancy.
I was not as crampy today but bloated too. I'm very tired thou.
R u still getting cramps?

Hope and lizzy

I hope pain goes away soon, I know it's worrying but it does sound similar to how I felt.
Take care and hope u get good nights sleep. Xx
Jacinta xx
IVF March 2012. BFN

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 9:20pm

Jaylo- my next scan is on Friday at 8.15am x

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 9:28pm

Lizzy not long to wait now, will be thinking of you xx

Jacinta, I just have a constant ache, will have to pull myself together and Stop moaning : D hopefully next week it will all be worthwhile for us, hard to believe its a week since your ec, the time has flown in.

Reg: Oct 26th 2011

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 9:30pm

Tee I'm so do sorry about ur news. Thinking of u and ur dh. Im sure ur absolutelty gutted. Please don't give up. xx

Lizzy and Hope I too was bloated and felt crampy like af was coming I actually looked pregnant!!

Polly big welcome to the site girls are great here it has kept me sane. I started acupuncture about 5 weeks before ec one session per week. I believe brazil nuts are very good for the lining of womb so have been eating these. I've also been taking pregnacare conception tablets as has my dh (the males one obviously lol!!)
I wish u well on this journey it is a emotional roller coaster as any of the girls will tell u!!
Love and Hugs to all [zx127]

Good luck

Jbaby

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 9:40pm

Jbaby, thats what it feels like, feels like my af is coming, the back pain is very sore and really stiff feeling too, right down into my buttocks and thighs, mad that drugs can make you feel like this, however if they work and do the job ill suffer this no probs lol

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 8:16am

Hi girls

Lizzy and hope, r u both ok today? Hopefully pain is away.

Jaylo, I know what u mean. I am going to positive from now on, it can only help.
8 days til test day, scary. Time has went quick, over a week now from EC.

Hi to everyone else, hope ur all well. Xxx
Jacinta xx
IVF March 2012. BFN

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 9:35am

Jacinta - pain not as bad today and weight came down a bit as well this morning - so all good signs I hope. Good to see you with pma - I am sure the 2ww drags - take good care of yourself x

Lizzy - hope your cramps have eased off honey - scan day tomorrow for us - bet I don't sleep tonight and up at crack of dawn as have to be at rfc for 7.50am!!

Jbaby - I've everything crossed for you to get good news today xx
Hope 17 [zx160]
TTC since 2007

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 9:38am

Jbaby goodluck with the phone call today. Xxxx

Hope --- glad ur feeling better and goodluck fir scan tomorrow. X
Jacinta xx
IVF March 2012. BFN

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 10:27am

Hi girls

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts my one egg is now an embryo it hasn't started to divide yet still one cell so would you please please pray it divides so I can have it back again.

That was the hardest phone call I've ever made. Don't think I'll sleep tonigh!

Good luck

Jbaby

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 10:31am

Jbaby
:party: I'm so pleased for u and dh. I will pray ur wee embryo grows.
Xxxx
Jacinta xx
IVF March 2012. BFN

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 10:35am

Jbaby, delighted for you hun, was thinking of you, fingers crossed xxxx

Jacinta how you feeling today? I actually feel really good, bloating has gone thankfully, mind you hope it's not a bad sign, feel a wee bit nauseous but I would say its the gel as was reading that over the next 2 days embryo will implant if it is going to. Fingers crossed for us both xxx

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 10:44am

Morning jaylo,

I think the gel gives us lots of side effects that are similar to being pregnant. I just hope we r pregnant.
My bloating went too, cramps not really here anymore.
So do u think my embryos should have implanted by now?
Jacinta xx
IVF March 2012. BFN

Reg: Oct 24th 2011

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 10:49am

Jbaby- I will pray very hard for u tonight!!
Also u girls on the 2ww too.
I so hope we get some bfp's soon on here!!

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 10:55am

Hi jacinta, glad you are felting better too, I found this article, which is based on a day 3 transfer so if you add a day, think my implantation would start tomorrow, so exciting : D
This is what happens in a 3dt :

1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 11:00am

Thanks jaylo

That means my wee embryos should be implanted. Oh please god let us get our BFPs.
We haven't any BFPs on here any for a while. Xxx
Jacinta xx
IVF March 2012. BFN

Reg: Oct 24th 2011

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 11:09am

So so sorry Tee to hear ur news.
Is there no chance?? Like did u get 2 embies back in and u are losing just one??

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 6:50pm

Jbaby - that's good your embryo is developing, and I have everything crossed that it continues to develop so you can have it back again- so do you phone again in the morning for an update? When are they planning your ET?

Jaylo & Jacinta - hope your both doing well for your 2 ww and getting spoilt.

Lizzy - how's the nerves coping in advance of tomorrow? I just know me and DH are not going to get any sleep tonight - we are both so nervous. Are you staying up in Belfast again tonight. Fingers crossed for tomorrow - take care xx
Hope 17 [zx160]
TTC since 2007

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 7:47pm

Hope have to phone tomorrow morning and if ok 1400hrs tomorrow for et

I wish u and Lizzy loads of luck for ur scan tomorrow will be thinking of u both!
Don't think I'll get much sleep either!!

Please please pray for my wee embryo that's it will survive and divide.

Jacinta and and Hollie hope ur well!!

Hi to everyone else!!

Good luck

Jbaby

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 7:48pm

Jaylo forgot ur name there lol!

Good luck

Jbaby

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 8:19pm

Hope- I'm on my way to Belfast now, can't see me sleeping either I'm so nervous about this scan and really been trying not to let it get to me but I guess its only natural! How you feeling now?

Jbaby- I really hope your wee embie develops tonight x

Jaylo and Jacinta- hope you two girls are doing well and that time is ticking on quickly for you both x

Think someone mentioned today about there being no BFP's recently, got to say I noticed that myself and let's hope things change! Will be saying my prayers for all of us tonight.
I've still got my pains and I'm very bloated today too, hopefully something is happening inside me! Apart from that I had not too bad a day, better than yesterday! Think I just want to get tomorrow over and done with now lol

Hi to everyone else, Tee, Polly and Jocebabe too x

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 8:35pm

Lizzy - I am feeling like yourself - very nervous agh!! I am panicking today as I haven't been as bloated or crampy as I have been through the week - its maybe as my dosage is now down to 112.5 - maybe this is normal to feel like this i don't know??? Just getting everything sorted now for the morning as we need to leave the house at 7am.

I'll def be saying my prayers tonight for us all xx
Hope 17 [zx160]
TTC since 2007

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 8:54pm

Hope- yeah maybe its because your dose is at that amount now, no wonder I'm feelimg like this with doing the 300, I tell ya if I go in there tomorrow and they say nothing is going on ill be asking them have they got that vaginal scanner in the right place lmao! : D

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 9:01pm

Lizzy - roll on tomorrow and then we will know what's going on. With all your cramps I'd say that's sounding really promising and I can't wait to hear how you get on tomorrow - i will have a look out for you in the waiting room. Best of luck xx
Hope 17 [zx160]
TTC since 2007

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 9:09pm

Hope- well my appointment is for 08.15 so you might do hun x

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 9:19pm

Hi all

Jacinta, can't believe the way the time is flying in, this time next week you won't have long to go, don't think we will sleep much before test day, I wonder if period is likely to come before test day if bfn, I think that would be worse than finding out from test. Oh how I hate the gel :snigger:

Lizzy you are a hoot : D Lol, good luck for tomorrow, really hope and pray follicles are growing xx

Hope , glad you are feeling a bit better today, good luck for tomorrow hopefully tomorrow will be your final scan cx

Jbaby praying that your embryo is developing well and is ready to go home, will be thinking of you. :cuddle

Hollie, only a couple of days to your first scan, how are injections going, I think I actually miss them :snigger:

Joyceebabe and tee , thinking of you both :cuddle

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 9:52pm

Hi girls,

So busy tonight on here.

Hope and lizzy so glad u both feel better and I will be thinking of you both for tomorrow. I know how worked up u get before a scan, I think it's only natural. Xxx

Hollie, not long til first scan.xx

Jaylo
I feel so much better today, had cheeky wee nap in afternoon and felt great when I woke up. It does cross my mind about af coming everytime I get cramps.
R u feeling ok?
Jacinta xx
IVF March 2012. BFN

Friday, March 9th 2012, 6:45am

Lizzy and Hope Good Luck for today!!!!!

Good luck

Jbaby

Friday, March 9th 2012, 8:02am

Jbaaby- thanks chick! I'm sat outside here as we have arrived early, I'm so nervous! Good luck for your phonecall today I really hope its good news x

Reg: Dec 3rd 2011

Friday, March 9th 2012, 8:37am

morning ladies

done 1st injection today - wasnt as bad as i thought. done it myself in the tummy. didnt even feel the needle going in - so proud of myself. first scan next wednesday - cant wait.

time really flys in when you start on the drugs.

hope all is going well for everyone else. its nice being able to come on here & share your experiences with other people who are going through the same thing.

babydust to all

Friday, March 9th 2012, 8:52am

Hey Louise

It such a relief to get first injection done. Time will fly in. Good luck for your first scan.

Xx
Jacinta xx
IVF March 2012. BFN

Friday, March 9th 2012, 8:59am

Morning ladies

Just a quick update - went for 2nd scan this morning - doctor said I am responding well to meds and things are looking good. About 9 follicles and 1 cyst - so egg collection is going ahead on Monday - we are so happy!

Lizzy - honey I really hope everything went well for you today - thinking of you xx

Louise - well done you doing your own injection, I haven't done any of them myself as I need to get DH to do them lol - they aren't that sore and before you know it your up for scans - take care x
Hope 17 [zx160]
TTC since 2007

Friday, March 9th 2012, 9:10am

Jbaby - all the luck in the world for your phone call this morning and your ET goes ahead today - sending hugs and best wishes your way xx
Hope 17 [zx160]
TTC since 2007

Friday, March 9th 2012, 10:25am

Fantastic news hope, 9 juicy follies, now you can put your feet up until Monday xx

Lizzy hope everything went well Hun xx

Jbaby best of luck for this afternoon xx

Jacinta how's you today ? I feel really good at the minute thank goodness, mood is much better, looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend , just missing the glass of wine on a Friday night tho : D

Friday, March 9th 2012, 10:33am

Hope-- brill news, so exciting. Xx

Jbaby, thinking of u for et today. Make sure u paint ur toe nails. Xx

Jaylo. Yeah I miss a wee drink too but is worth it if it works.
I tried on lovely fitted dress, think I have lost weight, not sure if this is good.
I am feeling good too, glad ur feeling good too. 1 more week to test. Ahhhhh

Xxx
Jacinta xx
IVF March 2012. BFN

Friday, March 9th 2012, 3:17pm

Lizzy and jbaby hope all went ok, thinking of you both :cuddle

Jacinta , I think my scales are lying they say I haven't put on weight but my arms are looking a bit bingo like, may be the lack of tan tho :snigger:

Friday, March 9th 2012, 3:29pm

Well girls I didn't get brilliant news this morning but I suppose it wasn't the worst news either, she scanned me and there was a little bit going on on the right ovary and I don't think anything on the left, I got more bloods taken and I gotta ring back after half three, she said the results of my last blood test showed my levels were rock bottom. She said I am to forget about the first 5 days and take it like I onlt started injections on monday I got more meds, don't know what to think of all this.

:ope- well done chick on your good news x : D

Friday, March 9th 2012, 3:48pm

Lizzy, your body maybe just needs that extra wee boost, I was slow too but got there in the end,try to stay positive hun, I know it's hard, after my 2nd scan I was nearly ready to give up meds, but picked myself up and now have 2 embryos on board. So just think this could be you too. Xx

Friday, March 9th 2012, 4:45pm

Jaylo- thanks hun, I just must be slow at it all, it was a wee bit dissapointing but it wasn't really bad news, I will just keep my chin up and see what happens! I'm back again on Monday morning lol thanks for your support x how you feeling yourself?

Friday, March 9th 2012, 7:00pm

Hi girls
Lizzy please panick that's what I did practically started all over again. I guess they will up ur meds don't give up hang on in there!! U will surprised what difference a few days will make:)

Hope that's brill news well done!!!

Well done Hollie ur braver than me!!

Jacinta and Jaylo hope u girls are ok!!

Thanks everyone for ur prayers and wishes I now have a precious wee embryo on board it amazing I'm so overwelmed after all weve been through to get to this stage.

I'm now on the 2ww wow

I know we've still a long way to go but I so thankful to be at this stage after all we've been through!

I was so surprised at the proceedure unreal dh got very emotional as did I. The Dr and Nurses are soooo lovely!!

I thought I would have to lie down a while .......but no just got dressed and off I went!! Although I did go straight to acupuncture and chilled there for a while.

Jacinta Jaylo I know this sound silly but afraid it would fall out lol!! But it was then discribed to me as a raspberry seed in a raspberry jsm sandwich.

Had a wee slow walk around Tesco dh came with me I pointed he lifted pushed trolley packed groceries and put them all away I could get used to this!! Think he'll have a few beers tonight!!

Need loads of prayers and Baby dust that all our wee embryos stick!! babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust To everyone

Good luck

Jbaby

Friday, March 9th 2012, 7:15pm

Jbaby :party: Fantastic news, was thinking of you all day,welcome to the 2ww starsmile

Friday, March 9th 2012, 7:50pm

Lizzy - stay positive honey, just taking them wee follies a little bit longer to get where you want them to be but they will get there. Not be long until Monday comes around again for another scan - did they up your dosage or keep it the same? I had a look out for you today but I never noticed you, we were gone by 8am was took on time for a change and a quick scan and away again.

Jbaby - :clap so pleased for you getting your wee embie back where it belongs :thumbsup2: Good luck for your 2ww.

Jaylo & Jacinta - is it half way through your 2ww, hope you ladies are getting plenty of rest and DH is spoiling you.

AFM well I dont think everything has sunk in, heading to acupuncture tomorrow morning, then trigger shot is tomorrow night at 11pm - it will be so strange to be spray and injection free again come Sunday.

Hello to all the other ladies out there - been loads happening on here recently which is fantastic biggrin2

:dust: to everyone xx
Hope 17 [zx160]
TTC since 2007

4 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

4 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE