You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 2500 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "THE FZ TEAM" started this thread

Reg: Oct 19th 2006

What's Up?
Tech support is currently limited

Saturday, August 1st 2009, 11:57am

** CLOMID CHICKS **

Hi ladies

A new home for your chatter!

The old thread is HERE

Don't forget to add this one to your favourites so that you continue to get notifications

Good luck everyone!
xx

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Saturday, August 1st 2009, 1:20pm

Hey Poppy!

Second scan went really well thanks! Its actually there and has a heartbeat and everything! Blood clots have gone too which is good.

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

Reg: Apr 2nd 2009

Children: DD born Oct 05

Saturday, August 1st 2009, 2:30pm

hi girls, hope you're enjoying the weekend, just back from bringing DD to a birthday party and met up with a friend who has a fertility doll and is convinced it works so she's lent it to me for a few weeks!!!!!!!!

Reg: May 23rd 2009

Children: DS 11 years old, DD 8 years old. DH none

Saturday, August 1st 2009, 3:09pm

Flic that is great news!!! :D are you letting yourself get excited and enjoying been pg now??
lucky, its worth a go !!
i have to be honest at the moment i feel like giving up, i dont know if i can do many months more of the clomid, and i feel like if i cant get a BFP on clomid im not going to do it without the clomid. well im in 2ww if i dont get a bfp this cycle i will have a rest from the evil pill and back to see cons mid september, maybe by then my pma will be 100% and i can try again. my DH said he feels like he is under too much pressure and i didnt help i went :box: :pullhair: humph :angry: :rant: as im sure as you can all imagine he had to put up with me yelling at him that he has no idea what pressure is, its not his body in pain, its not him that feels like a mental head case all the time its not him that is feeling like a failure every month its not him thats feeling like i have let him down again and again, its not him thinking he would be better off with another woman that "works!"
so my birthay didnt go aswell as it could have. bless my DH he attempted to cheer me up by buying me a birthday cake but i was sulking up in bed, so my DS was carrying it upstairs and tripped and dropped it all over the landing!!! :snigger:
it really was the first time i smiled all day!! i wanted to share my birthday events with you all, so no 1 it may make you smile, no 2 next time you are feeling like some kind of mental phyco bunny boiler or an axe murderer, you know you are not no your own, and we all have these ups and downs in our battle to TTC!! :D

ME 33
DH 34
TTC 2yrs
clomid x 5 :BFN:
ME HSG clear
All scans clear
BFP!!! PLEASE STAY!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "poppy32" (Aug 1st 2009, 3:10pm)

Reg: May 23rd 2009

Children: DS 11 years old, DD 8 years old. DH none

Saturday, August 1st 2009, 3:12pm

goodness my spelling is bad today :D

ME 33
DH 34
TTC 2yrs
clomid x 5 :BFN:
ME HSG clear
All scans clear
BFP!!! PLEASE STAY!!

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 2500 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE