You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

fuzzy bee

FORUM MENTOR

• "fuzzy bee" started this thread

Reg: Sep 10th 2010

What's Up?
Tired but happy!

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 6:37pm

Baby friendly paint

Hi,
I've managed to leave it til very very late but I was wondering if anyone knows of any baby-friendly paint that I can use in the nursery at this late stage. Babies even if they arrive now won't be sleeping in the nursery but I don't want the house smelling too much of paint anyway. I've googled but haven't found anything useful, will keep on it though any advice appreciated!
Thanks!
[zx102]

IUI Nov 09 BFN ..... 1st ICSI Oct 10 BFP m/c 8weeks ;( ..... 2nd ICSI June 11 [zx076] [zx076]
MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 2nd 2009

Children: None!!!!

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 7:50pm

I thought the water based ones are ok, but I need to check this too, as we are going to start redecoration soon.
TTC since 10/2007

Clomid 7 months
FSH>9
IVF#1 Nov 2010 - :BFN:
AMH - 1.49

IVF#2 Sep 2011 - :BFP:
Two [zx076] at 7w+1, 10w, 12w+1
20 week scan - all is well
Private scan abroad at 22 weeks - all is well, one boy :boy: and one girl :girl: !
28 weeks scan - both babies are measuring average, 1.2kg estimated weight each!

Eli

Ace

Reg: Oct 6th 2008

Children: 2 Girls

Saturday, February 4th 2012, 7:51am

Hi Fuzzy,
Decoration being my husbands business I can say Dulux water based Interior paints are perfectly safe (all their Interior range is waterbased/acrylic). and it actually does not smell that bad and the smell disappears very quickly, if lets say you decorate today you can safely use the room the next day.
I can see you only have few days to go. Wish you all the best.
Eli
Just to add, I would recommend the 'Diamond Eggshell Finish' as it is easy to clean off those little hand stains from the walls afterwards :happy:
Me 32, DH 34

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Eli" (Feb 4th 2012, 7:55am)

fuzzy bee

FORUM MENTOR

• "fuzzy bee" started this thread

Reg: Sep 10th 2010

What's Up?
Tired but happy!

Saturday, February 4th 2012, 10:57am

Thank you both!
Yep not long to go, bit late deciding to paint things but hopefully will get there in time! I will make sure to wear a face mask anyway. The room is already blue, sometimes when you look outside at the sky it's the same colour so I thought just dabbing on a few clouds with a sponge would be nice (depending on how well it looks!) I will give it a go this week, babies permitting!
Thanks again!
[zx102]

IUI Nov 09 BFN ..... 1st ICSI Oct 10 BFP m/c 8weeks ;( ..... 2nd ICSI June 11 [zx076] [zx076]
MY DIARY

*daisy*

Reg: Feb 3rd 2011

Children: One beautiful daughter -born Oct '11

What's Up?
I am PUPO. 2 blasts on board. OTD 30th Jan xx

Monday, February 6th 2012, 8:39am

5 - yes FIVE angels baby5 All early losses due to elevated NK cells.

1st IVF january 2011 resulted in our beautiful daughter born Oct 2011 bab10

My diary