You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

cheenab

• "cheenab" started this thread

Reg: May 27th 2009

Children: One gorgeous little boy Zachary born 27/4/12

What's Up?
18 months old!!!!

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 1:00pm

Hunger

Hi ladies,

Quite an odd thing to winge about, but im ALWAYS hungry lately, does anyone else feel like that also?
Its not just the feeling hungry thats the problem, if i dont eat as soon as i feel hungry i start to feel really dizzy!!
Ive got a glucose test booked for next Fri, could this hunger and dizziness be an indication of gest diabetes?
I had my lunch about half hour ago (sandwich, 2 yoghurts, snack a jacks and an orange!!) which should really fill me up, but im already starting to feel a bit peckish already ;) Ive tried drinking more water, it really doesnt seem to help with the hunger at all, i've already been worrying im putting on to much weight... i would try and ease off the food a bit if i didnt get the dizziness with it :(
Anyone have any tips or experience's?
Will mention it to the MW when i see her on the 3rd Feb, hopefully she'll have my glucose results back by then xfingers

xxx

Me 28-Dp 31 TTC 5+Yrs
Me PCOS-Dp "Perfect [zx151]"
IVF April 2011-No transfer due to OHSS :(
FET August 2011-1 Blastocyst onboard :BFP:
Zachary William born via c section on 27/4/12 at 10.12am weighing 6lb 12oz :D
CheenaB's Diary

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

What's Up?
:wave:

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 5:10pm

Sorry but I can't help :sadface: hopefully your MW will give you some answers.

1st IVF :BFN: 1st FET no transfer :sadface: 2nd IVF :BFP: DS born 2012
2nd FET :BFP: early loss :sadface: 3rd IVF Feb/Mar14 :BFN:

cheenab

What's Up?
18 months old!!!!

Friday, January 20th 2012, 12:48am

Thanks hun, it's probably nothing.. I'm probably just being a bloater :snigger:
Just thought i'd ask and see if anyone else had the same problem ;) xx

Me 28-Dp 31 TTC 5+Yrs
CheenaB's Diary

fuzzy bee

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Sep 10th 2010

What's Up?
Tired but happy!

Friday, January 20th 2012, 9:57am

Eat! Eat well and enjoy it while you can! I know I'm carrying a bit more baby but blimey they take up space later on when they get bigger. I wish I could eat so much!
If you haven't put on much weight already then really don't worry about putting on weight now. You're hungry because you need to feed your little one and nothing you've listed for your lunch is at all unhealthy, well unless you had Nutella sandwiches!! Maybe space out what you're eating so if you've had all that at one sitting maybe keep the orange and snackajacks for a little later after the sandwich. So that you're keeping your tummy occupied all the time.
But if you're dizzy eat! I had that for a few weeks at about 25weeks too and was concerned about the glucose test, but tbh if you're going to end up with GD there's not much you can do to stop it (esp if you're eating sensibly anyway) If you're worried about putting on weight just make sure that what you're eating is healthy and nutritious just as you would if you weren't pregnant. So dried/fresh fruit, nuts if you can, seeds, veggie sticks and houmous, I'm sure you know what you like!
[zx102]

IUI Nov 09 BFN ..... 1st ICSI Oct 10 BFP m/c 8weeks ;( ..... 2nd ICSI June 11 [zx076] [zx076]
MY DIARY

cheenab

What's Up?
18 months old!!!!

Friday, January 20th 2012, 12:27pm

Thanks fuzzy bee :)
I'm not to worried about the weight im putting on (can xfingers be lost after ;)) just thought maybe my bump was expanding much faster than it should be rotf and wasnt sure if that was a good sign or not!! im quite short anyway and medium build so its inevitable i was going to end up looking a bit porky ;) Was just a bit worried that i was over eating, hopefully like you say its just baby wanting the food and if it turns out i do have GD then will just have to be a bit more careful on what i eat!! Dont get me wrong i do eat some junk!! :O But have been trying to eat abit more healthier lately, so maybe my body is adjusting to the healthy food ?(
Thanks for replying hun, will give what you said ago and just try and space it out a bit more see if that helps xfingers xxx

Me 28-Dp 31 TTC 5+Yrs
CheenaB's Diary

Reg: Aug 12th 2010

What's Up?
(",)

Friday, January 20th 2012, 12:43pm

I was ravenous with hunger sometimes, having to get up at 4am to eat as I felt faint from not eating. And that was after a three course evening meal, plus finishing off DH's leftovers.

You're probably using more energy now you're as far along as you are, so maybe baby has had your lunch, leaving you hungry :happy:
Aug/Sept 2010 ICSI :BFP: :girl:

fuzzy bee

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Sep 10th 2010

What's Up?
Tired but happy!

Friday, January 20th 2012, 10:15pm

Lol! I'm still having a 4am snack, it's a bit limiting with what I have as DH says I'm really noisy!!
I think that 8hours straight is too long for my body to cope without food at the mo!
Cheenab, I'm only 5"3, I'm pretty sure you don't need to worry, but if your body is saying eat make the most of it! It won't last the whole pregnancy, it will come in fits and spurts, there will be times you aren't that hungry, just depends on what baby needs from you too.
Ooh today I had half a jacket potato with tuna mayo for lunch and coleslaw, it was a miracle!!!
[zx102]

IUI Nov 09 BFN ..... 1st ICSI Oct 10 BFP m/c 8weeks ;( ..... 2nd ICSI June 11 [zx076] [zx076]
MY DIARY