You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "mel10" started this thread

Reg: Mar 16th 2008

Children: CARE Notts

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 4:27pm

Baby names?

Hi ladies,

what name are you thinking of calling your baby?

Hope i've posted this in right forum!

Lisa Lou

Reg: Nov 1st 2008

Children: 2 gorgeous little Boys - our miracles!

What's Up?
I have the most gorgeous boys on the planet! x

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 4:38pm

Hi mel we are calling our lil boy Jayden, may go for spelling of Jaden tho... How bout you?

Lisa Lou
babydust

ME: 30, PCOS
DH: 32, Low Count

1st ICSI: BFP miscarriage @ 9 weeks
2 natural BFP both lost @ 8 weeks

March 11 FET: Beautiful BFP!! Baby Jayden arrived safe and sound on 29/12/2011, he is perfect!!
December 2012 shock natural BFP!! Baby Shay arrived quickly on 28/07/2013, he is gorgeous!!

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 4:49pm

Hi lisa,

jayden's a lovely name, i like both spellings.

We still haven't 100% decided as yet, if we were having a girl it was fine as had a definate name planned but am struggling with our baby boy's name! I really would like a name that means so much to me and my husband ( name of a place we both love but worry what others will say) i dont think im confident enough to do it so will probably go with our next name either 'Tolomey' or 'Kyloe'? We only have a few weeks left to decide now!

XXX.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mel10" (Oct 27th 2011, 4:52pm)

Lisa Lou

Reg: Nov 1st 2008

Children: 2 gorgeous little Boys - our miracles!

What's Up?
I have the most gorgeous boys on the planet! x

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 7:02pm

We were the same, girls names was easy we had loads o names we loved such as Mia, Lilly, Leah..but boys names has been hard! We liked tai for ages but sounds too much like my nephews name of Kai.

I really like kyloe, I've never heard of either of them.. And i love a name thats different. Are you def having a little boy?

Lisa Lou
babydust

ME: 30, PCOS
DH: 32, Low Count

1st ICSI: BFP miscarriage @ 9 weeks
2 natural BFP both lost @ 8 weeks

March 11 FET: Beautiful BFP!! Baby Jayden arrived safe and sound on 29/12/2011, he is perfect!!
December 2012 shock natural BFP!! Baby Shay arrived quickly on 28/07/2013, he is gorgeous!!

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 7:11pm

Girl's names are so pretty and i had a name that i loved and didn't even feel the need to ask others of their opinion of it, as where we are having a boy which i have really struggled with to find a name i love, am glad we found out otherwise it would have been a nightmare trying to think of one afterwards as was convinced we were having a girl lol! I like the name Tai but i agree it might be too alike to your nephews. You would think that with all the name books it would be easy to choose wouldn't you lol!
How exciting your due on Christmas Day, that's special :)

Reg: Jun 20th 2011

Children: is the question, 'soon' is the answer (fingers crossed)

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 7:18pm

Just being nosey....

Kyloe is nice and very unusual, Not heard if it before which is a rarity. Makes him more unique :happy:
It must be very difficult to choose names, my brother in laws partner recently had a boy, and they made a massive mistake with his name (think they realize that now). All sorts have to be taken into consideration. Kids can be horrible and they will bully any child over a name. you have to think about initials, what their name will be shortened too etc etc. I know I will struggle for a boys name.. I've got loads in mind for a girl
I'm sure you will know more when you see his little face and see which name you think he will suit the best.

Whilst i'm here I would like to wish you all the best with your labor and hope that its as quick and painless as possible xx
PCOS
DH Perfect (his opinion, not mine)
A laparscopy has shown tubal damage.
Ovarian drilling :BFN:
Prescribed Clomid 50mg for 18 months :BFN:
3x IUI 2 with clomid one with Menopur :BFN:
Currently taking Metformin 1500mg
xfingers ET Blasto Feb 2012 At Care Manchester

MY DIARY

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 7:29pm

Ah thanks keepthefaith, we hadn't heard of it either when we came across it in one (of many) of our baby name books!

I hope they manage to rectify the name! Ya right no-one wants their child to be upset because of a name, it is just so important to find the 'right' one!

Thanks for your well wishes :)

XXX.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mel10" (Oct 27th 2011, 7:33pm)

Rachael*

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 22nd 2010

Children: Two boys & One girl :)

What's Up?
Keep growing little baby :pray:
Mummy & Daddy love you xx

Friday, October 28th 2011, 8:55am

Hi Ladies
This is my third pregnancy. I have two boys called Nathan Kyle & Kieren Luke, this time round im having a girl & she is going to be called Lily Mae. If this baby was a boy he would of been called Logan Dean.
Finding a good name is so hard, as the name has to suit a baby, a teenager & a adult. Some people dont think of that & find a cute name that is fine for a baby but as an adult really sounds stupid.
Good luck everyone finding a perfect name.
xxx
starsmile Rachael's Diary

FET August 2014 = :BFP: bab10

Reg: Apr 11th 2011

Children: 11 year old daughter (IVF)

Friday, October 28th 2011, 9:33am

I love Iris, Ivy and Violet but cannot convince DP on any of those. Looks like we may choose Lily if it's a girl. The only boys name I can think of is Ruben.
When I was pregnant with DD I loved the name Olive but whenever I told anyone they never liked it and in the end I changed my mind. Although she has a lovely name (Maisy) I still often think of her as Olive and wish I had been brave enough to go with it and she's 11 now!
So dont let anyone change your mind, it's your child!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PCOS + poor mobility = ISCI April 11

Age 40 so odds against me! :8o:

xxxxx

:BFP: 24th April!!

Baby Lily arrived 16th Dec 2011

Reg: Oct 6th 2010

Friday, October 28th 2011, 10:07am

I really love the names Annabelle & Imogen both though have not gone down well with family :0( I have a niece named Isabelle so I suppose Annabelle is too similar although she is known as Izzy xx

We had initially chosen Grace but we know of 3 babies born this summer named Grace so that's a no no. I'd like to use my nanna's name Ada too but I'm worried people will mistake it for Ava which is quite popular here. I have spent my whole life spelling my name for people, I don't want to burden my little one with the same.

What do you think of Imogen Ada Grace? My son has 2 middle names after both grandads. xxx

Reg: Apr 11th 2011

Children: 11 year old daughter (IVF)

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 5:56pm

I love Ada! Imogen is good and Ada Grace sounds nice together as middle names xx
PCOS + poor mobility = ISCI April 11

Age 40 so odds against me! :8o:

xxxxx

:BFP: 24th April!!

Baby Lily arrived 16th Dec 2011

taxihome

United Kingdom

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 6:11pm

Ooooh I know I shouldnt but I couldnt help myself.

I have a daughter now called Amelia Eva Mae. If she had been a boy he would have been Seth Eli.
I am hoping for a natural miracle before I get to old so I may get a Seth yet. Or another girly.
I have grown boys eldest is Kyle. He is 25 and the name was realy rare when I called him that. My youngest is Jack. Sadly his name was rare until the month after his birth. Now every boy seems to have the name Jack. :(

Anyhoo my Ky has 2 little girls. I adore their names. Violet & Willow.

My choices for a girl were not allowed. I wanted Matilda, Layla or Polly. DH would only agree on Amelia. We call her MIMI for short as I know Amelia is now quite popular too.

Anyhoo. Have fun & enjoy choosing a name for your bambino's.
xx

[zx071]
2 x man boys -MC,Ectopic IVF x 4 Natural BFP/Born sleeping 22/WksRIP LO
Jan/11:ICSI:BFP: bab21 [zx115] Our dream has finally come true
MY DIARY