You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Mar 30th 2011

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 11:35am

Morning all!!
KJ, u defo can't b any more of a worry wart than me, am a nitemare & think am getting worse!! lol xfingers for ur induction on Monday!!

Ruby & Biscuit, my goodness, can't believe my baby was a whole lb bigger nailbite ! lol Glad to hear that evrything is well with u & bub!!

Here's hoping, I don't kno how u do it, with all them lil kiddies!! I find it hard enuf looking after myself in this pregnancy, never mind 6 wee ones!! lol I take my hat of to u!! Glad everything is good with u 2!! :thumbsup:

Mary, glad to see Isabella stayed put for so long, for a while in 2nd tri it was looking like she was gonna pop out anytime!!

Bushbaby, am not to bad at the sleeping either some nights are better than others!! Sorry to hear ur still very sick but it'll b worth all in the end!!

Hey to any of the mommies I've missed!! grouphug

2 x baby5 2003 & 2010...never forgotten x
:BFP: 9/5/11 - Henry 20/1/2012...amazing lil man! X

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 23rd 2011

Children: 3 from my previous marriage and got sterlilised at 21

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 11:51am

Hi bic- I know, I'm glad she stayed put too! Can't believe I'm 34 weeks+ time is going fast really! 6 weeks till my due date but they are looking to induce at 36-37 weeks so I'll just have to sit back and wait xxx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Apr 11th 2011

Children: 11 year old daughter (IVF)

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 1:16pm

Hi Mary, nice to see you back, not long to go now!
Bic, am having growth scans as DD was tiny. Dr said bub is below average size but within normal range still. Will have another scan at 32 weeks to see how things are going. Maybe I just grow small babies and keep all the fat for myself!
KJ how are you doing?
Hoping, no I dont think there was much of a choice. Sounds like you thrive on looking after kiddies so am sure all will be great.
Hi Bushbaby, Red and anyone else xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PCOS + poor mobility = ISCI April 11

Age 40 so odds against me! :8o:

xxxxx

:BFP: 24th April!!

Baby Lily arrived 16th Dec 2011

nickymoo

Reg: Sep 27th 2010

Children: 1 gorgeous boy 7 years

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 5:15pm

hello everyone thought id make an appearance after a bit of a break...like mary said the sad news sort of put me off posting anything .

im 36 weeks on sunday i cant believe it !!!! have had the worst cough ever combined with the sickness and poo bug which was just lovely as u can imagine , i have coughed so much my stomach feels like ive ripped muscles .the dr has given me antibiotics and am on my last day of the course today the sick bug has gone but still have the cough ....

have a top tip for sleeping ..get a long bollster pillow from dunelm mill its only about 13 pound and its huge like big 5ft log and kick husband out of the bed and ill bet money that u will sleep most of the night, im still doing about 6 wees a night even if i havent drunk much ...where does it come from ?????

is any one getting massive movement ?? i seem to be getting more movement now then ever before my lo punches and kicks both sides of my ribs and i get a round hard bum poking out across the top of my tummy ...all this action has been going on for about an hour for the last couple of days and hurts , i read somewhere that at this late stage the movement is meant to slow down as they dont have much room to move about ....?? have visions of my baby is having like a rave in my tum .Sometimes its like she is going to split the skin and emerge waving !!

am slightly panicking at the thought of actually having to give birth now aswell...am hoping i may cough and she sort of pops out haaaa if only...was having a home birth but have changed my mind now and have been packing a hospital bag ...but i still havent finished it .Am thinking if im too organised ill go over my due date , but if im not ready she will come early .....fingers crossed .i had my son 10 days early .

im also craving fruit at the mo which is lovely but i could of done with a fruit craving in the 1st and 2nd tri when all i seemed to eat was carbs ,lard and assorted crap which wasnt partically healthy ..never mind.

i have my pram now and cot etc all set up ready just seems weird there is no baby yet ,my son who is 8 next week has been in the cotbed and read his book and i had to say no to him laying in the pram (im not joking) have pushed my empty pram about upstairs , it seems so surreal lifes going to be so different in around 4 weeks time .my son doesnt seem to be overly impressed with the fact we r having a girl and keeps saying it might be a boy ,i hope not we have bought loads of girls stuff.

our house is finally completely redecorated and recarpeted and i got my own way and we got a new front door aswell, my other half bought a big jeep as our boot on our car apparently wasnt big enough ?? obviously a man thing ?? i do hope our daughter will appreciate our decorating efforts haaaa may have to point out new front door when we bring her home .

who is next to give birth does anyone know ????

anyway im off to down pints of gaviscon and cook something for dinner for my son and i as other half is working away till saturday night xx
nicky

United Kingdom

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 8:48pm

Nicky some here on the movement part..... It's so painful I also Feel like little miss is goin go pop out! She's pushing her head down and clicking something off my hips and omg that hurts! She moves so much now tho but I think we are thinking it's not slowed down cos our babies are bigger now so we will feel every moment more now than before!

I have no idea who is next.... I'm being induced in 2-3 weeks hopefully but I'm due in 6 weeks!

Been out for a lovely meal tonight with my hubby! He goes away sunday and gona miss him loads just hope baby stays put while he's not here lol

Anyhow hope all is ok xxx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Jan 28th 2011

Friday, October 28th 2011, 12:51pm

Hi all good to hear everyones doing well, loads going on!

Mary nice to see you're still out there and the little one is staying put for abut longer.

AFM - sleeps definitely off the menu at the mo, have given up tryingto fix it
and just nap when I can.

Set up our baby monitor today - wel hubby did he lies technical stuff.
Seems more And more real now, trying not to over think the big dAy
as 8 weeksstill to go.

If any of u have back to back babes I started sitting tummy down
On our beanbags and as of my gp appt today he's moved round a bit.
Am hoping he stays put the right way up!

Take care all enjoy your weekends

Red

TTC since Dec 2008

1st cycle ICSI April 2011 - :BFP:

KJ27

Ace

Reg: Mar 26th 2010

Friday, October 28th 2011, 12:54pm

Hi ladies,
Glad you are all back online.

I think it may well be me next, I am 40 weeks on Monday and going for induction unless I change my mind, I am utterly terrified about the birth but keep telling myself not to be such a wuss and that millions of women have done it.

I still get lots of movement, usually around eating times, it seems to wake him up or if I drink cold drinks that gets him wriggling.

I read ina May's book on childbirth apparently its suppose to calm you and make you ready but it was a bit far fetched for me, talking about having orgasiums during the birth, yeah like as if!!!

I just want to skip this bit and have him in my arms.

KJ

Friday, October 28th 2011, 2:13pm

31 weeks today! Cant believe it! Was looking at our summer holiday photos today and what I thought was a big bump now looks tiny, can hardly notice it, now it really is big honest!
Nikkimoo, I agree about solo sleeping, (Red maybe you should try it?) often kick DP out and he sleeps in his son's racing car bed! (as his son is only here alternate weekends) Last night I actually slept for 8 hours which is a miracle, am always up at least once for a wee usually, often more. Funny that you said about your son wanting to get in pram, DD was quite keen to try out the baby swing and she's 11! They are used to being our babies. Hope you are feeling better today.
Mary, did you enjoy your meal?
KJ I read in a magazine about having orgasms during birth, there was an interview with a woman who it had happened to. Actually think it would be kind of embarrassing!
Love to all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

United Kingdom

Friday, October 28th 2011, 3:24pm

Hi ruby

Yeah I really enjoyed it was nice to get out the house even if it was only for an hour and a half lol but we had an Indian an mine was very spicy lol! Nothing is going to move this little one now I don't think, think she's very happy in there now lol xx
Mary bigkiss

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 3:17pm

Good to hear shes settled despite the curry Mary, sounds like your last few weeks might actually be pleasant for you!

Hi Ruby - I have a bendy pillow and its just stopped working. Ive trieed all sorts of things short of sleeping on my head, its just one of those things. Fortunately I can nap when I work from home, so its not all bad. : D
11 rs straight at the weekend so am hoping that will get me thorugh the last few weeks.

KJ hope all is going ok for the induction plan. A friend of mine went in and it didnt work, poor thing spent 2 days stuck in hospital as a result and then finally got
sorted on day. Mum and baby all fine, just bad luck on her part i think.

I'm counting down the weeks now - 4 left at work and 8 to go to the big day.

Had a lovely couple of weekends collecting knitting from Great Grandma to be and Great Aunt to be, so its feeling closer all the time.
Aside from that just getting bumpier and slower!

Take care all.

TTC since Dec 2008

nickymoo

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 7:22pm

hello everyone how is everyone doing ???

ive still got the bloody cough of plenty ....other half is still sleeping on the sofa :snigger: im not secretly pleased honest .

i saw the midwife today ,my usual 1 was away so saw a different 1 and she was lovely really easy to talk to , i told her i didnt want a home birth as ive changed my mind and she has put me down for the quick turnaround birth so fingers crossed i wont have to stay in . xfingers she wasnt 100% sure the head was down so she sent me to hospital for a presentation scan and the head is down just slighly to the right (thank god) had visions she was breeech .so im happy if i could just shift this cough all would be fine and dandy ,im going to drs tommorow for a repeat of gaviscon ,pile cream, and something for my cough ....what a combo ...lovely!!!!!! am also going to ask bout the flu jab has everyone else had it ??????

also midwife said according to growth chart thing in book if i go full term she will weigh around 7Lb 9 which seems mahoosive as son was only 6.1lb like a scrawny sparrow am now crossing legs and making wincing faces .but on the plus sifde she said the chart are usualy wrong .ooooh 26 days to go aaaaarghhhhhhhhh bit scared now

the time seems to be going so fast .x
nicky

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 10:31am

Hi all,
Nicky im booked for the flu jab tomorrow, I always get one at work anyway and have been told it's perfectly safe for bub. Dr may not want you to have it until your cough is better though.
Im starting my antenatal classes tonight, they are for people who already have children. Each lasts for 2 hours, no idea what we will do all that time!
Baby is getting even more wriggley and has hiccups every day, bless.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

Reg: Mar 3rd 2010

Children: Connor 18 from previous relationship - Scarlett-Eve 21 Months old

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 4:58pm

Orange Discharge?

Hey girls...

Hope everyone is ok - just a quickie, has any of you experienced an orange coloured discharge?

I have googled it an it says that it can be anything from being dehydrated to ready to loose the mucus plug?! Just wondered if anyone else has had this :(

Feeling really down an teary ATM DH only has to look at me an I'm in tears, babys foot is in my ribs an that's killing me, feeling huge, so tired and constipated can't wait for it to all be over now - I turned 37 weeks yesterday, don't know how I'm going to cope if I go over!

Anyway rant over! X
Successful FET 2011 bab21

babydust Trying again planned FET AUG/SEPT 2013

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 6:25pm

Sorry Ladybear cant offer any help with that. Hopefully it means baby is getting ready to move?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 7:48pm

Yes ladybear I have been getting it for a few weeks, didn't want to tell anyone tho cos I wasn't sure and just passed it off! I hope it does mean that cos then induction should be easier hopefully and means ur baby is on their way!

I was up near all night last night with really bad heartburn and pains i just wanted to cry! The 10th nov can't come quick enough!
My 7month old dog has become so clingy the last few days, I don't know if it's cos my dh isn't here or he's tryin to tell me something (if u know what I mean) he keeps crying and wanting go be close by Myside and on my bump!

Anyways hope all is ok xxx
Mary bigkiss

nickymoo

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 8:11pm

oooh let me join the moanathon .........ive coughed so much ive pulled a muscle under my rib under my boob (udder?) am in agony ,hurts to breathe,move and when i cough want to cry.....ive had enough ....inbetween all that heartburn is killing , gaviscon is my new best friend ...the dr smiled with pity today and has given me ventalin enhaler and cack medicine that ive nearly drunk already i had actually asked her to sedate me until its all over im not well enough to give birth at the moment .

mary my cat is all over me like a rash keeps trying to climb on the tummy and follows me about ...something else to annoy me ...id have a glass of wine but the sodding heartburn has ruled that out ...../rant over am now going to bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hopefully with about 20 wees inbetween .thrilling stuff :thumbsup:
nicky

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 8:15pm

No way Mary that's strange, my older dog won't leave my side an keeps crying at me for no reason!!

I've had the discharge on an off the past couple of weeks too, wasn't concerned at 1st but now it's gone more orange - think I'm gona call the hospital tomorrow as don't feel myself! Least I'll get clear answers then...

Ask your gp can you have zantac 75 they are tablets that ate effective for 12hrs now that we are in the final trimester my gp said they are fine to take - you just have them orally it's only a small pill to be taken with water or juice! I'm only having them on a night to help with the sleeping as the gaviscon wasn't shifting it, although I can cope on them thru the day!

Thanks for the replys :) I like moaning to you as your the only people that understand...

Hope you get your sleep nickymoo :) xxx

Reg: Oct 6th 2010

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 7:07am

Oooh can I have a moan too!

I had to go to the docs this week (reluctantly) as I still have the cough I caught when the children went back to school in Sep. I was also feeling generally poo. Turns out I have a viral chest infection & tonsilitis, so to everyone who said I'm just tired from pregnancy :raspberry:

I also went to the hospital last night as I had been experinecing lots of painfull tightenings & pressure & pain down below. I have pain in my thighs & lower back too, If I was further gone I wouldn't have been worried but 34 weeks is a little early.

Anyways they put me on the monitor & nothing! No significant tightenings at all. Still lots of lower pain in my groin & thighs but all looked good on the monitor. Baby was moving lots & seems very content where she is. The Dr was lovely and thinks it's SPD which now makes sense. It hurts when I walk & bend & generally move. So I step off the bed to come home & the tightenings start again! After being there for 3 hours I didn't complain..

My tummy goes solid & has been doing this since about 28 weeks although it is now more painfull & regular. Has anyone heard of irritable uterus? I don't think I'm having braxton hicks as these are not supposed to hurt (my tightenings do, lots!). It happens when I move,walk , need a wee! & never while still. Which makes sense as to why they didn't show up while I was being monitired (I don't ever sit still for 30 mins at home!)

I have never been one for self diagnosis but Irritable uterus makes sense to me. I have never had Braxton Hicks before & have said all along that what I was experiencing stopped me in my tracks & took my breath away. Will the MW think I'm a whinger if I tell her?! Also hubby has read that home births are a no no when you have SPD?

Enough of my moaning , hope your all feeling better xxxx
Proud Mummy of 4 girls & 1 boy. Surrogate mummy & 4x Egg donor

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 9:51am

Hoping sounds like you definitely need to talk to your midwife about all that. Also no wonder you have been feeling rough.
Nicky with any luck the inhaler will help the coughing.
Hope all you girlie's are feeling better today, actually makes me seem quite well!
Antenatal class last night and wasn't home until 10 so am pretty tired but hey that's just normal.
DD has volunteered me to help with sewing at school this afternoon, usually enjoy things like that but right now would be happier with sofa. I've already been into school this morning for reading.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

United Kingdom

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 2:46pm

Heres hoping- I've had one midwife and my cons tell me it's a no no for home
Birth with my spd, think it depends on u really and the mw u have but I have def been told not to!

Well I'm gona have a little moan lol been in loads of pain today with my spd an it's getting me down! I nipped to tesco before for a few bits and I was in so much pain I thought I was going to pass out, got in my car and was like thank god for that! But then I reversed out my space when there was no cars about and a car come
Speeding up and stopped, but then as I was about to turn he drove in front of me and started shouting at me and it turns out I know him he works in the pub down the road and always talks to us when we are in with my in laws, cos he knows my father in law! At some point I thought his gona realise it's me and say sorry but nope he carried on shouting abuse at me! He drove off and I started sobbing, was sobbing driving so god knows how I managedto get home! Texted my hubby to see if he could ring me! When he did omg did I cry! He wasn't happy and said it will be sorted by him or someone else(his dad) i was so shocked and upset!

Anyways that's me lol

Hope u all have had a better day than me lol xxxx
Mary bigkiss

nickymoo

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 4:21pm

mary u should of told him to do 1 !!! what a turd .

i too have cried today feels like ive broken a rib have spent today on sofa with frozen peas on boob , i really need to cut right boob off so the coldness can get on the pain but hey ho wont be doing that ...my other half phoned me this morning and i just sobbed like a baby ......oh deary me he has bought me flowers to try and cheer me up , i feel guilty as its my sons 8th b day tommoz and he is all hyper and excited and im just a misery i had to get another mum to take him in to school today ,paracetamol arnt even touching the pain ....

hope i feel a bit better tommorow as im supposed to be coooking party food and welcoming our family round after school for fun and jolities ...i also feel sorry for my poor baby who has spent today wriggling away from the frozen peas .

seems like we are all having a cack time at the moment hopefully we will all be fine and dandy very soon xxxxxxx

on the plus side i went to bed at 8.30 last night and other than getting up about 15 times for a wee i slept till 6.50 am which is a miracle !!! so its not all bad . :rollseyes:
nicky

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 6:35pm

:flowerbasket:

Hope you both feel beeter soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

Saturday, November 5th 2011, 5:50pm

Am feeling very sorry for myself. DD at sleepover, DP away for night, my sister was going to stay but not well, so am on my own with only the cats and my bump to keep me company. And I have wind.

xxxxx

nickymoo

Saturday, November 5th 2011, 10:22pm

ruby that just made me laugh , sorry am thinking of you sitting there blowing off ...haaaa easily pleased i am.

x factor was cack tonight frankie,johnnny and janet were rubbish i thought.

am actually starting to feel as normal as a big fat pregnant bird can feel i think ???? still have the cough and rib of plenty but other than the piles , fatness ,tiredness ,waddling walk ,constant weeing , and coughing and wetting myself am feeling pretty good .haaaa xxxx :P
nicky

Reg: Oct 6th 2010

Sunday, November 6th 2011, 11:21am

:snigger: you ladies are funny!

I'm actually loving my big belly and my boobies are huge which has to be a bonus! Thankfully I'm not suffering any of the other dreaded "pregnancy symptoms"yet.

We have had a lovely relaxing weekend here so far. We have baked cakes & biscuits, & we made pizza's for tea yesterday. The children have been making cards & painting pictures, they even painted my tummy! Last night we had fireworks & watched DVD's. There has been NO squabbling at all ?! We are off to the park in a minute to feed the ducks & then back home for a big roast . ( Just realised all I have done is eat this weekend! ) :0)

All in all I'm feeling very laid back, I hope it's not the calm before the storm!

Hope your all well xxxxx
Proud Mummy of 4 girls & 1 boy. Surrogate mummy & 4x Egg donor

Sunday, November 6th 2011, 1:28pm

Yes it was probably just as well I was on my own last night! Cats didn't mind, they were very cuddly as scared of all the fireworks.
Hoping that sound like a lovely weekend.
Hope everyone else OK
xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

Sunday, November 6th 2011, 3:54pm

Hi ladies :)

16 days till my due date now - since i last moaned to you all, ive discovered why I didn't feel myself! I've come down with a head cold, so im on paracetamol every 4hrs and cannot stop sleeping :-/
Did feel a bit better earlier so attempted the shopping but had to abandon the trolley and come back home!

Good on yers those that's enjoying being pregnant, I personally cannot wait for d-day but I will prob miss feeling lirrle miss move then ha can't win :) but at least I'll have my hands full then, getting so bored now!

Nickymoo I'm with you xfactor is ab pants this year, what on earth is frankie still doing in there... Yep he looks the part, he's got the attitude but omg my dog sings better than him haha - still watch it religiously tho, I shout at the tv a lot xxx

nickymoo

Sunday, November 6th 2011, 4:14pm

forgot to add to my list of joy ...heartburn how could i forget ??????

been to the park today to feed the unhungry ducks the boy rode his bike etc , im nearly splitting the seems on my only coat that i can still do up !!!!!! nooooooo i dont want to buy a new 1 only have 21 days to go , then we went to tgi fridays where i can recommend the cinamon apple crumble waffle pud oh my god it was lush ...bit gutted had to share it with OH who has been so annoying today i had to restrain myself from punching his face in the car afterwards when he sulked about the fact i didnt want to stand outside the car whilst it would be hoovered and washed etc ...erm hello its freezing !!! knob .

he has cooked some stinking meat stew for about 15 hours today so the whole house reeks of it and me being a vege am killing myself with the stench i keep opening all the windows whilst mutttering about dogmeat stew ...im sure he has done it just to annoyme ...raaaaaaa rant !!!!!!

i think im feeling a lot of love today as he slept in our bed last night for the 1st time in a month as he had decided im sort of nearly better from my time of ill.im quite gutted obviously ......

bought some hideous big nan knickers from tescos yest for the holding of the mattress that is a maternity pad for the hospital...and a t shirt nightie ...i think im ready for the birthage now ..come along little lady i am prepared !!!

am now going to buy the rest of my xmas presssies online . i think .
nicky

KJ27

Ace

Reg: Mar 26th 2010

Monday, November 7th 2011, 12:00pm

Hi all,

Just posted in birth announcments but thought I should here too.

George Lewis Philip is here safe and well.

I am so pleased to finnaly be able to announce the arrival of my beautiful baby boy weighing in at 8lb 12.

Rather a saga hence the long wait to post just got out of hospital on Saturday.

I will keep it brief, went in on my due date for induction and got induced at 9pm that night, by Tuesday night they were ready to break my waters but all delivery rooms were full so I had to wait, that was a rather tough night as contractions were strengening anyway by 7am Wednesday it was time to get going, they broke my waters and off we went after just 3 hours I was 8cms but baby was heart rate was causing concern so they cut his little head and tested his oxygen levels which were okay so we pressed on, got to 9 cm and they were getting very concerned with her heart rate so he had to come out by emergency c section, what a shame after getting to 9 cms but I just wanted him safe and sound so didnt mind, he was born at 4.57pm on Wednesday and I was kept in till Saturday and now here I am getting used to the joys of hard boobs and being a mum, I am just so happy my journey is starting its new chapter.

Thanks for all the support and I will keep in touch and look forward to hearing further baby news.

Love KJ xx

Monday, November 7th 2011, 1:27pm

Congrats KJ, I posted on your announcement thread, but 2 well dones is allowed I feel!

Cant wit for my turn, am getting really fed up with not sleeping properly and starting to get hip ache again as he
gets bigger. Really hoping I can keep any more twinges at bay.

Anyone else feel like the baby has dropped lower, soun ds weird but it feels like he is punching
me in my lady bits every once in a while! Not easy to walk when that happens.

Other than that, all fine, just bored now and waiting to finally finish work.

Hey to everyone else, sounds like we all need cheering up at the mo. not even the fireworks did it for me last night,
just too darn worn out to enjoy it. ;-)

TTC since Dec 2008

Tuesday, November 8th 2011, 12:11pm

Hey Ladies!! blowkiss
Sorry haven't been on in a while, been sooooo zzzz !!
AFM: Am ok, baby ok!! Finish work tomorro, happy dayz, cannot wait!! Any1 else find this pregnancy thing stressful? I worry about him constantly. It gets me dwn sumtimes, am usually such a go with the flow sorta person but when it comes to baby am so not, which is unlike me. I'm so happy to be pregnant & so scared sumthing is gonna happen to him, I really needa get it outta my head. I just cannot believe how much I love him already!! Anyhow thats my rant over...lol
Ladybear & Nicky, hope u both are feeling better, have some :chocs: !!

KJ, :congrats: on the birth of ur lil man!! Glad u both r well xo

Here's hoping, glad ur feeling well, long may it continue!!

Mary, was I reading right r u going in on thursday to have lil Isabella?

Red, my hips kill me, especially at nite!! I wake up every half an hour having to move position (which is not easy) so much for always sleeping on my left side!!

Ruby, hope ur well!! It was mayb just as well u were on ur own & had wind...lol! Nothing as horrible tho especially trapped wind :(!!

United Kingdom

Tuesday, November 8th 2011, 1:37pm

Hi bic

I'm going thur for the consultant to see if she can induce me, depends on my cervix! I've been having a lot of pains so I'm hoping she can! Feeling like crap today hard to explain what's wrong :(
Mary bigkiss

Wednesday, November 9th 2011, 9:45am

Hi all,
Mary, hope you get some good news tomorrow, are you feeling any better today?
Nicky, have you managed any more nights on your own? DP has the odd night with me but mainly in the racing car bed! Hope you are feeling calmer now anyway.
Bic, I think it's normal to worry, especially with your 1st baby and after the losses you have had. I was a wreck in my 1st pregnancy and it's hard cos everyone expects you to be happy and excited.
AFM I had growth scan yesterday, baby is still in normal range but will be small, 6lb max. Still will be quite a bit bigger than DD, estimated weight now is 3lb12 and she was 4lb 4 at birth. No sign of pre-eclampsia which is good news. We had a trainee doing the scan and she took ages which was lovely as saw bub moving little hands and feet, yawning and swallowing. Is head down but not engaged yet. Resisted the temptation to ask the sex again!
Not sure what my estimated weight will be post pregnancy but think I will buy some fat clothes in preparation!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

United Kingdom

Thursday, November 10th 2011, 1:07pm

Hi ruby
Yesterday I did feel better yeah thank u :)
Had my app this morning, consultant could see how much pain i am in, she checked my cervix and she said it's nice and soft and she could get 1 finger in, she didn't do a full sweep cos I was in agony, once she did all the checks I sat down and we talked about what was goin to happen! So as I sai my
Cervix is soft, I'm 2cm and baby is 2/5th engaged so all
Is looking good there! She's agreed to induce me and I'm being induced in............. 13 days yay..... She doesn't want to do a section cos of my other problems and said I'd have to wait til I was 39-40 weeks for one but I can have the induce at 38 weeks, she's strongly advised me to have the epidural but has to me to warn the mw not to push my limits on my legs! She really thinks it will work
So fingers crossed now! So I could either go early due to what she's done today if not I have my date now :) feeling alot more positive now about things cos I just keep thinkin 13 days and hopefully I'll be pain free :)

Hope everyone is ok xx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Jul 23rd 2010

Children: 1 on the way

Thursday, November 10th 2011, 3:59pm

Hi Mary

I have not been posting on here but reading all your stories I am 34 weeks pregnant but just wanted to say I started hypnobirthing last week and going again tonight you may find this will help you as its all about relaxation when giving birth and they explain to you how the muscles work to help with a natural birth, its a very posistive class unlike the antenatal classes which I find just put the fear of god into you going through all the what ifs when its not even happened. We have had to pay for the classes but I think so far its been money well spent. Good luck anyway and I hope everything goes well.

Good luck to everyone else like I say I have been popping in and will continue to do so to read your updates but suppose I was just a little scared about posting on here really. xx
Me 31 - Ok
DH 31 - low [zx151]
TTC - 6 years

1st ICSI - July 2010 :BFN: :tears:
2nd ICSI - 25 April 2011:BFP: :faint: babydust EDD 26/12/2011

baby7 Harrison Stephen was born at 21:41 on 6/01/2012 we are over the moon with our little man xx

Thursday, November 10th 2011, 7:59pm

Mary Im glad you are feeling more positive now, it has been a rough ride for you.
Hope, the classes sound good. Im doing an NCT course for people who already have children and finding them very good as well.
Feeling very fat and cumbersome today, I helped out in DD's sewing class today and OMG I didn't realise they would actually expect me to know how to sew! Lots of kids coming up and asking me to show them back stitching ect, thought I'd be just threading needles and tying knots! Next week we will be using sewing machines, gulp!!
Hope everyone else OK xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

nickymoo

Friday, November 11th 2011, 8:18am

morning all , i am officially having a bloody nightmare , after 4 weeks of assorted ill , was sort of recovering from cough and was feeling nearly normal(as normal as im going to get) when i was getting ready to leave for the school run with son when i coughed at the top of stairs and something in my back popped .I was stuck hyperventilating at the top of the stairs absolutely hysterical ive never felt pain like it , my poor son was just looking at me i got him to get my phone and called my mum ,and a mum from school and they called an ambulance .

the paramedic was lovely and after about 30 mins of me hyperventilating and screaming he managed to get me on a hard chair but after a while i was told may of broke a rib in lower back or torn a muscle but there was nothing to do but take paracetamol put ice on it and keep moving !!! then i had to move from chair omg the pain !!!!

feel like ive had my quota of poo luck this past month and am now panicking about how im actually going to give birth , i currently cant lay on back ,blow my nose ,cough or strain ,i managed to lay on side in bed last night but only slept for about 3 hours and had to get on all 4 s to try and get off bed whilst doing heavy breathing ....deep joy !!

on the plus side oter half has had the day off which is a shocker and hes doing school run etc

i rang midwife and she basically said about the birth that we do lots of pain relief...if im like this ill need to be sedated ! last night was getting weird nerve pains in my lower region and was thinking god nooooo not labour !! but all is quiet this morning .

anyway hope your all having a sedate friday xxxx
nicky

Friday, November 11th 2011, 8:53am

Nicky you poor thing :( really hope you feel better before you go into labour.... Yhea they do have lots of pain releif but if ur in that condision would it not be better having a c-section?! Only thing is then you will have a sore tummy as well as a sore back!

Well I've had a craps night sleep, woke up at 3am think I dozed back off about 7 once hubby got up for work - back awake again for 815 mind is doing overtime :-/

On the plus side I'm at the mw this morning, let's see what she says today :)

Hope everyone else is ok - Mary I spk to u on fb anyway, so u know I'm thrilled u got ur induction date...
Hi to Ruby & Bic and anyone else I have misses - can't see that far back on my pho xxx

Friday, November 11th 2011, 9:44am

Nicki, that's awful, poor you. I really think you should see your GP asap if not already done so and get them to check your ribs and lungs. (That's from my nurse perspective) Also you may be able to have the occasional stronger painkiller to help you sleep.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

nickymoo

Friday, November 11th 2011, 10:46am

ruby im thinking maybe a tranquiliser gun would do the trick....???? im trying to laugh about it otherwise i will decend into a pit of self pity 8| . I keep thinking what a waste my OH is off work and we could be out shopping and having lunch somewhere scrummy and im like a old lady .

ladybear looks like you could be any day now your 38 weeks + have you tried the raspberry leaf tea ?? i got some the other day an thought it was quite nice > its meant to get you ready for labour or something like that?? speed it up ?? cant remember its all worth a go i spose .

am so vain was thinking last night about my waxing needs to be done like now just in case i go in to spontaneous combustion and birth the child and need to repaint tonails ??? waxing booked in monday hopefully ill be able to lie on back by then.

am thinking seeing as its all wrong lately i will have hopefully a 5 minute labour which doesnt hurt ,the child wont cry and sleep through the night straight away and be a baby einstein/model beauty /happy!!! i will emerge from the hospital a size 8 with no bleeding and nothing resembling toadstools hanging from the booty and be able to walk normally and not like ive been on a horse .And we would of won the lottery aswell what do u reckon ?? : D if only xx

16 days to go ahem !
nicky

Friday, November 11th 2011, 7:09pm

Did you contact your GP? And actually if all that happened it may just be worth it!!!
xxxxxxxx

xxxxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ruby and biscuit" (Nov 11th 2011, 7:10pm)

Saturday, November 12th 2011, 7:07pm

Hi all

Well good job I was super organised as little fella decided to break my
Waters Friday morning, 6 weeks early.

Hopped out the shower and stood in a puddle!
Spent the rest of the day at the hospital with not a lot happening, all very mild, lucky me.

It all stepped up at 1am and went properly into labour at 1.30
And little man popped out at 3:30am. Almost forgot to ask for gas and air
but managed on that fine with a fair bit of huffing, puffing and shouting.

He's in the special unit as he's so early, but got him to 4lbs 11oz
So hopefully he all be fine. Staying in with him for a few days.

So good luck to those who have a few weeks to to, pack your bag!!!!

The new arrival is called Luca Paul, after my hubbys late grandad and mum and is gorgeous.
Lots of prayers for his continued improvement please!

TTC since Dec 2008

Saturday, November 12th 2011, 7:40pm

Red wow that's a surprise, huge congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:congrats:

He's a great weight, sure he will be home soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

Reg: Jul 23rd 2010

Children: 1 on the way

Saturday, November 12th 2011, 8:43pm

Congratulations Red think you were due a day or 2 before or after me I'm due 26th December I definately getting my bag ready tomoz now! lol... well done and i'm sure you will all be home soon Take care xx
Me 31 - Ok
DH 31 - low [zx151]
TTC - 6 years

1st ICSI - July 2010 :BFN: :tears:
2nd ICSI - 25 April 2011:BFP: :faint: babydust EDD 26/12/2011

baby7 Harrison Stephen was born at 21:41 on 6/01/2012 we are over the moon with our little man xx

Saturday, November 12th 2011, 9:00pm

Cheers ladeez, feeling ok and am at least in the same place if not the same room.

Definitely take lots of mat pads with you, something to do and
bags of patience. Midwives were great and no question was stupid,
considering it was all last minute and I had no clue it was amazing how
much your body knows what to do.

Am off for more sleep thanks for all your support.

TTC since Dec 2008

United Kingdom

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 7:41am

Well done red..... He sounds perfect xxxx
Mary bigkiss

nickymoo

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 8:40am

:happy: omg !! red what a surprise well done and congratulations!!!! xx
nicky

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 11:43am

Morning all!!
RED, OMG, massive congrats on on the birth of baby Luca, what a surprise tht musta been am sure!! Sending him lotsa get well soon thoughts & prayers that he keep doing well!! :flowerbasket:

Mary, glad u've got a date for induction, bet u can't wait!!

Hope, welcome to 3rd tri!!

Nicky, u poor thing, rest up (as much as u can) heres hoping the pain has eased by the time ur LO is ready to be born!! :chocs:

Ladybear, hope u got on @ the midwives ok, not long 2 go for u now!! YAY

Hope every1 is having a good weekend!! [zx108]

Rachael*

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 22nd 2010

Children: Two boys & One girl :)

What's Up?
Keep growing little baby :pray:
Mummy & Daddy love you xx

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 1:55pm

:hi: Ladies

Is there space for a little one? Actually make that a fat one :snigger:

Im 28 weeks today :thumbsup: Cant believe how quick my pregnancy is going.

Congratulations RED bab22 Praying he puts on lots of weight & your are home very soon.
I shall pop in later, after ive catched up on everything.
xxx
starsmile Rachael's Diary

FET August 2014 = :BFP: bab10

United Kingdom

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 4:33pm

Bic yeah I am, can't wait now 10 days to go, even tho I've been having pains an losing stuff down below since yesterday! I'm holding off goin to get checked out tho, see how I go!

Welcome Rachael :) xxx
Mary bigkiss

7 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

7 guests