You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

alie

Star

Reg: Oct 14th 2007

Children: Alfred born 10.12.2008 Florence born 21.10.2011

Thursday, September 29th 2011, 10:45pm

Rallygirl have my fingers crossed things start up soon.

Daisy I love the nursery its beautiful - our little one staying with us for 6 mths so little man has a revamp of his room and loves his new 'big boy bed' (one of those single hideaway beds).

Anna not long at all for you, you must be getting excited

Mary, I can sympathise, I had severe SPD last time (minor this time) and was told exactly the same as you, only certain positions, no stirrups, on my knees facing back of bed i think was the best - let gravity help baby down. I hope you get your request though.

Hello to Stace, Liz, KJ, Nicky, Kel & everyone else

AFM i had my repeat scan today which showed the fluid levels were fine!!!!! Baby all fine and def a girl :happy: . Also saw the consultant who agreed with me not for induction and if I havent delivered in 2wks when I see him will book in for c section happydance Feel relieved I have a plan I'm happy with. As for the weather AHHHHHHHH its far too hat for me :snigger: Hope you all enjoy it though. Off for a hair cut tomorrow after having had necc waxing done the other day - hopefully ready then, MMM apart from still haven't packed bags for me, baby or LMan - m/w nicely shouted at me and told me to get on with it - think te my tomorrow job : D

Me 42, DH 43
Nat Pg - m/m 05
unexplained infertility
4xIUI BFN, 1st IVF Oct 07 BFN
1st FET Feb 08 BFP

2nd FET Jan 11 BFP

Reg: Nov 22nd 2007

Children: William and Charlotte

Friday, September 30th 2011, 3:58pm

Mary, just a quickie re SPD. I had it quite bad this time and though I struggled to walk through the latter part of my pg, when I was in labour I just wanted to walk up and down and did so throughout the labour until my waters broke then I climbed onto the bed, got on my knees, hung over the back of the bed and Charlotte was out within 10 minutes. The SPD pain went almost immediately after giving birth and it is so nice now to be able to get about again. I know it isn't like this for everybody but I found my labour an amazing experience and the SPD took nothing away from that, xfingers it works out like this for you too.

IVF #1 2008 :BFP: William born 15/2/09
Our 6 yr TTC journey WAS over
Shocking natural :BFP: Charlotte born 10/9/11
:happy: Our family is now complete :happy:

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 23rd 2011

Children: 3 from my previous marriage and got sterlilised at 21

Friday, September 30th 2011, 8:54pm

Thanks Ali I hope it is too, it's so painful I hate it. Some days I'm that bored I push myself to do things but then I pay for it can't win! Just hope my little one comes quick and all the pains stop x
Mary bigkiss

Stace

Reg: Jun 24th 2010

Children: One beautiful son thanks to IVF!

Saturday, October 1st 2011, 11:09am

Hi ladies

Its been AGES since I last posted here, time really does fly!! How are you all on this glorious Saturday morning?? I can't believe the weather has been so FAB this week but i'm not complaining :happy: I hope you have all been coping ok with it!

Rallygirl - is that little missy of yours still refusing to vacate?? At this rate Anna is going to beat us both to it! How was your appt with the consultant? I hope you and hubby are managing to wait patiently for her arrival, i'm sure it won't be long :clap

Mary - sounds like you have been really bad with your SPD recently, shame the physio didn't help and only caused you pain :thumbdown: I guess the saving grace is that you know once you have had bubba it will disappear but in the meantime you should take it easy as much as you can. Do you have one of those belt thingys? Can't believe that Christmas stuff is on the shelves already, it shocks me every year but must've been cute to buy baby some little bits!!

Daisy - have you managed to get back to sleep? Sounds like the early morning wake ups are becoming a regular thing. I often wake up, more than likely because I need the loo but most of the time I get back to sleep. Think i'm just lazy :snigger: How are you feeling in general? Hope you are ok :happy:

Anna - only 2 days to go and you'll be a mummy high5 How amazing will it be to introduce your daughter to everyone once she is finally here, gives me goosebumps when I think about things like this. And wrapping them up to come home for the first time in their little car seat.....I have all these lovely thoughts running around in my mind......can't wait happydance Its lovely to have your dad there to make sure you understand everything and are well looked after, you are a lucky daughter! Can't wait to hear the new arrival news and remember not to keep me in suspense too long xx

Alie - glad to hear all is well with your little lady and you have a plan of action, that must be a sigh of relief for you! There is nothing worse than being kept in the dark about what will happen for weeks on end! You packed your bags yet? I am still failing in that department too, must do better!! I hope you are all well and you are starting to acclimatise to the heat!

Alibird - I hope you and Charlotte are doing well :happy: I like your birthing tip, will try and remember that for when it comes to my turn!

AFM, it is 2 days until due date but I don't feel like baby is on the move at all! On Thursday I had braxton hicks on and off all day and I wondered whether something might happen but as soon as I came home at the end of the day and started to relax they just magically stopped! Oh well, I shall carry on as normal. I have continued to make plans for next week as well to keep myself busy as I can't imagine anything worse than just sitting around waiting for something to happen. Everyone seems amazed at the fact I still want to do stuff, drive, walk but I wouldn't do it if I didn't feel up to it! I had a lovely relaxing day yesterday where I went for a more or less full body massage, facial and pedicure....I was being pampered for almost 3 hours and it was bliss! I went and did the shopping afterwards and came home and fell asleep for near on 3 hours :snigger: I love maternity leave and I haven't even had my baby yet!

You'll never guess what.....my chest of drawers was delivered again in pine and not white, I wanted to kill the company and when I asked what the problem was they decided to tell me they didn't have any in white so felt it appropriate to send me one in pine. Can you imagine how :swear: off I was after spending almost 4 weeks waiting!! Needless to say I got my money back and have decided to wait and see what flavour baby is before I buy another one. I have seen a really cute girly one from Argos and another nice unisex one from Tesco so will see which one is most suitable. I htought it would be easy to buy a chest of drawers but turns out it was a NIGHTMARE!!

And the mural STILL is not complete, have attached a piccy to show you the latest! I've given up on moaning but the threats of painting over it will soon resurface!!!!!

Off to a surprise birthday party later this afternoon which will be nice so had better get ready as I still have to go shopping for a pressie! Hope you all enjoy the sunny weather this weekend, catch up soon xxx
Stace has attached the following file:
  • IMG_0143.jpg (128.46 kB - 18 times downloaded - latest: Feb 10th 2012, 4:03am)

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS
1st ICSI CYCLE STARTED 03/11/2010
28/01/2011 :BFP:
[zx076] seen at 7w1 and 11w3 :happy:
MY LITTLE MAN JONAH IS HERE lurve

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Saturday, October 1st 2011, 2:27pm

Hi stace,

Yeah I have one of them belts but it really doesn't help me :( wish it did!
I'm struggling In this heat today it's not nice haha meant to be snowing next week haha

Hope all u lovely ladies have a nice weekend xx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Oct 19th 2009

Sunday, October 2nd 2011, 9:47pm

Just popping in to say huge :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: to Stace and Rallygirl on your new arrivals

looking forward to hearing the birth stories
xxx
Anna
2nd ICIS Jan 2011 :BFP:

KJ27

Ace

Reg: Mar 26th 2010

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 9:51am

Baby news?????

I must have missed that have Rallygirl and Stace had their babies????

If so massive congratualtions, can't wait to hear all the news.

KJ

alie

Star

Reg: Oct 14th 2007

Children: Alfred born 10.12.2008 Florence born 21.10.2011

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 10:51am

Hi Anna thinking of you today and looking forward to hearing your news. You obviously know something we don't - Looking forward to hearing news from stace and rallygirl XXX

Hello to everyone else XXX

Me 42, DH 43
Nat Pg - m/m 05
unexplained infertility
4xIUI BFN, 1st IVF Oct 07 BFN
1st FET Feb 08 BFP

2nd FET Jan 11 BFP

Reg: Feb 3rd 2011

Children: One beautiful daughter -born Oct '11

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 11:17am

Hey ladies!!

Yes there is news but will wait for their announcements here! It's all so exciting :)

I am loving all these baby arrivals - makes it all feel so real!

Looks like it Alie next closely followed by me - EEEEEK!

Glad the weather is due to break soon - not enjoyed this heat one bit - bring on the cold, rain, wind and snow I say!!

Hope you are all well

:xxx3:

5 - yes FIVE angels baby5 All early losses due to elevated NK cells.

1st IVF january 2011 resulted in our beautiful daughter born Oct 2011 bab10

My diary

United Kingdom

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 11:38am

Congratulation to the women that have given birth :) very exciting news!

Anna- I know I've already said good luck on fb but I will say it on here too.... So good luck Hun can't wait to see pics :)

Daisy I'm with u on the rain wind and snow, I can't cope it's awful!

Afm- well I've made an app to see my consultant about giving birth! My app was next week but my friend who is going to be my midwife when I go into labour rang the hospital and got me in for this thur so hopefully I'll know more, I know I can't manage these pains till the end, I can't do day to day things anymore it's getting me down! I said to my dh that I need a section or to me induced (which could result in cs) I just know I can't do this for another 9 weeks :(
Mary bigkiss

Stace

Reg: Jun 24th 2010

Children: One beautiful son thanks to IVF!

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 10:20am

Hello ladies

Well it's all go in here all of a sudden isn't it! Congrats to Anna and Rallygirl on the birth of your little girlies, i hope you are both doing well and i can't wait for details :happy:

I'm pleased to report I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy (Jonah) at 17:43 on 2nd weighing in at a whopping 9lb6oz...and yep our little superman as we have nicknamed him because he came out arm and head first (picture superman mid flight here :snigger: ) was born naturally which was an amazing experience and I must say I feel very proud of myself for popping him out! He is absolutely adorable and very greedy just like his mummy :snigger: Will upload a piccy and tell you more once I'm home from hospital!

Hope you are all well! Can't wait for the next new arrival happydance xx

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS
1st ICSI CYCLE STARTED 03/11/2010
28/01/2011 :BFP:
[zx076] seen at 7w1 and 11w3 :happy:
MY LITTLE MAN JONAH IS HERE lurve

MY DIARY

Hoping77

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: A son and daughter - our family is complete :)

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 10:46am

:congrats: to Stace, Anna and Rallygirl :weehee:

I have been keeping an eye on the birth announcements but not seen anything yet other than in here. Anna and Rallygirl - hope you're both OK?

Stace - 9 pounds 6?! Wow!! What a little porker LOL! Lovely name. When you say natural do you mean no drugs? If so I really really admire you and think you are superwoman!!! I needed every drug possible LOL!

Oooh it's all very exciting!! Can't believe it was 10 weeks ago that my little boy was born. Time is flying by! Enjoy every moment because it does go so quick.

An almost 4 year old son and a 21 month old daughter :)

aly48

Reg: May 26th 2010

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 12:28pm

Hi everyone

I'm 29 weeks tomorrow so I'm going to join you over here if that's ok.

I've had a quick glimpse through the theads and its so exciting in here to see all the little cherubs that have arrived this week. I hope your all doing well.

Can't wait till its my turn but at the same time I'm going to miss my bump and those personal, private moments I have feeling baby move around.

XX

1st IVF- NOV/DEC 2010 :BFN. 1st FET March/April 2011 :BFP:
1 beautiful [zx076] seen. Its a :girl: due 21st December
April 2013- BFP natural shock pregnancy. Miscarried at 5 weeks 6 days
Jan 2014- BFP natural pregnancy. Another princess due Oct 16th 2014

MY DIARY

Reg: Dec 11th 2009

Children: One gorgeous little dude Harrison born 15/08/11

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 12:50pm

Congratulations Stace!!!! Loving the superman delivery, have you seen the babygro in mother care that has the superman logo on it? I think that's the perfect little outfit for Jonah!!! Enjoy every minute of it as like Hoping says it really does fly by my wee porker is 7weeks now and already in to some 3 to 6 months clothes!!!!

Also massive congrat to Anna and Rally girl - can't wait to hear your news officially!

Also good luck to you all ladies in the 3rd tri - enjoy the bumps (I miss mine but obviously love having little Harrison more)!

X

ME 35, DH 34
Nat BFP 2003 m/c at 9weeks.
TTC - 5years
3 x IUI - BFN
1 x IVF October 2010

Mummy to a gorgeous wee boy Harrison born 15/08/11

United Kingdom

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 5:20pm

Congratulations girls! Wow stace u did very well there I'm very proud of u :) and what a lovely name!

So who is next in line to deliver?? I have 8 weeks 6 days to go but could be sooner depending on my app thur

Aly welcome over to 3rd tri, been missing u 2nd tri girls hope ur ok xx
Mary bigkiss

KJ27

Ace

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 6:23pm

Yey Stace congratualtions and what a lovely name for your little man, although perhaps not so little, well done for getting him out the natural way, you must be just delighted, its so lovely hearing about the babies arriving safe and sound.

Welcome Aly to the final trrimester, its a long one!!! Or maybe thats just me that feel like that, I honestly feel like I have been pregnant forever, I so want my little man to arrive, I can't wait.

KJ

Reg: Dec 6th 2010

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 8:22pm

Wow stace superman indeed. A large one too. Well done. Mines only just up to 10 lb now and still in newborn clothes at 6 weeks but suppose he was 2 weeks early. You don't often hear of arms popping out. Wow.

Congrats though!!
And to rallygirl and Anna. The births are all happening in bouts again!!

Hugs all round.
Liz

Hoping77

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: A son and daughter - our family is complete :)

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 9:40pm

LOL Lorraine I have that Superman outfit for Nathan!! :laugh: It's 3 - 6 months so he can wear it soon. I bought it because DH loves all stuff superhero. Can't believe your boy is in 3 - 6 months already? How much does he weigh now? Nathan I think will get another week out of his 0-3 months clothes. Oh how time flies!!!

An almost 4 year old son and a 21 month old daughter :)

aly48

Reg: May 26th 2010

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 8:36am

Morning everyone

Lorraine and Hoping- I got that babygro too, but in the pink version. Its very cute.

KJ- I'm starting to feel like that now to be honest. 3rd tri is definetly going to drag I think, at least the run up to christmas might distract me.

Mary- Its nice to see you too. I'm sue more 2nd tri girls will be over really soon.

Aly XX

1st IVF- NOV/DEC 2010 :BFN. 1st FET March/April 2011 :BFP:
1 beautiful [zx076] seen. Its a :girl: due 21st December
April 2013- BFP natural shock pregnancy. Miscarried at 5 weeks 6 days
Jan 2014- BFP natural pregnancy. Another princess due Oct 16th 2014

MY DIARY

Reg: Oct 19th 2009

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 11:57am

Hey Everyone,

just popping on quickly to say our beautiful little girl was born on Monday 3rd, 11:10 am weighing 7lbs 1oz, she is unbelievably cute with lovely big eyes and blonde / light brown hair, and the widest range of expresssions, she is like a perfect little alien and we are totally besotted.

So the actual birth went very well, St Thomas's were a great hospital, the operation itself was different to what i expected, quite a lot of people in there doing various bits and pieces, i was really nervous when i got wheeled in, we had a lovely play list playing though and the room was freezing so was shivering loads, they were concerned about my iron levels beforehand as they had dropped to 7.4 from 9.4 three weeks ago, so they were talking about transfusions but hoped that wouldn't be necessary but i got a bed on the High Dependency Unit which was empty, so a nice big room with 3 empty beds, just for me with a lovely view of the London eye, when the operation started they had a big sheet very close to my face which was a bit claustraphobic, the spinal had blocked all feeling in my legs and couldn't feel any pain but i did feel a lot of pushing and pulling when they were pulling her out, a lot more than i expected, she came out crying and gurgling, then they cleaned her and gave her to us to cuddle, it was such an amazing feeling. I have been in a bit of pain since then, but got up and moving within 24 hours and lots of painkillers!

After that it all went a bit traumatic as my iron levels had fallen further to 5.4 which is critically low so i have been hooked up to blood transfusion drips for the past 2 days and 2 nights, had a couple of awful nights in hospital but i will go into that more in my diary later, all the days are kind of blending into one but all i can say is we are so so glad to get home and to get off the post natal ward, the high depedency unit was amazing and so much care, but the post natal ward was just awful and you get no sleep at all with all the newborns there!

Breastfeeding is a bit of a struggle as Molly just seems sleeping the whole time, we have had to give her some expressed milk in a syringe to feed her as we were getting very worried, still attempting it now, boobs are so gigantic and engorged they are rock hard, so it is even harder to get her to try, just expressing it in the meantime though, she had a bit for about 10 mins earlier though so small successes make us very happy :)

thanks for all your thoughts, looks like Alie & Sonja are next, will keep popping back here to see how you are all getting on, Stace i love your story, superman indeed!

chat soon!
xxx
Anna
2nd ICIS Jan 2011 :BFP:

Reg: Nov 22nd 2007

Children: William and Charlotte

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 12:09pm

Congratulations Stace and Anna, glad all went well and your little ones are safe and sound. Anna, I feel for you with the bf struggle, we had the same with Will and had to hand express with a seringe for the first few days but once he was a little less sleepy, he was fine and it was the best thing ever. If however it becomes a struggle and you feel that a bottle would be best for both you and Molly, please don't beat yourself up as you have to do what is best for your family.

glad everybody else is doing good and look forward to hearing more arrival news soon

blowkiss

IVF #1 2008 :BFP: William born 15/2/09
Our 6 yr TTC journey WAS over
Shocking natural :BFP: Charlotte born 10/9/11
:happy: Our family is now complete :happy:

KJ27

Ace

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 4:01pm

Hi Anna,
Just been on the other thread but no harm in saying it twice, congratulations on the birth of Molly she sounds perfect.

KJ

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 6:30pm

Babies, babies, babies!

I love the end of the third tri!! Stacey and Anna's babies are both utterly BEAUTIFUL and they are righly proud. So happy for you both.
Rallygirl - I hope all is well with your new arrival, looking forward to your update xx

Aly & KJ - I dodn't find the 3rd tri dragged as much as the 2nd. Once I got past about 33 weeks, the time started to wizz by. It has, of course slowed down now!! Tick tock tick tock.

Mary - How was your appointment today? try not to be in such a rush to get baby out - your belly is THE best place!! I know you are in pain, but baby is more important x

AFM - all well here. I had m/w today and Little Miss is now DEEPLY ENGAGED!! I know that doesn't indicate anything but it apparently reduces the need for c/s and is a great indicator that my body is doing what it should be. Just the long waiting game now. A consequence of engagement is that my fluffy feels like someone has booted it with steel caps!! It really chuffin hurts!! :snigger: Am also waddliing now but I don't care :) I keep checking for my show but nothing yet, just lots and lots of discharge - niiiiiice!!!

My diary

Reg: Nov 29th 2010

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 6:46pm

Congratuations to Anna, Stace and rallygirl. Lots of births happening. Enjoy every minute as it really does go very fast xx

United Kingdom

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 8:20pm

Again congrats to the girls that have delivered :)

Daisy- it went ok, feeling a little more positive! I have to go back on the 10th nov and my consultant wants to check my cervix and if it's soft she is going to do a sweep and book me in for an induction! If this isn't possible she will talk about having a section! She wants me to have a epidural in early labour due to my spd but tbh I really don't want one cos I want to feel if my hips back and pelvis are being pushed to the limit if u know what I mean! With a section ur not being put it all these positions! She I'll have to see what happens! If all this goes to plan she will be 2-3 weeks early! She had me movin my legs today to see if I can deliver and I couldn't hardly open my legs, she just doesn't want me having a section cos of my other problems before the spd (I'm under pain clinic for other things) and she thinks having a section and the scar will do more bad than good, she I just need to sit back and wait 5-6 weeks! She's also said I should get some crutches to help
Me but I don't want to cos I won't be able to drive and I need to get my kids to school and back n don't have the help so don't know what to do :-/

Anyways enough about me..... I hope u are all ok and bumps are growing well :) xxx
Mary bigkiss

Reg: Sep 21st 2010

Children: One little miracle girl born 22/09/11

Friday, October 7th 2011, 3:10pm

Baby born!

Hi girls!

Finally have got on to tell you all that Kayla Elizabeth Hanna arrived safely on Sept 22nd, ten days late, on grandad's birthday. 8lbs 4.5 ozs, 52 cm. Labour got stuck at 5cm and had to be induced. V.nearly a c section, but she appeared at the last minute, just as they were filling in the forms. She has bad colic, so am shattered, but so happy. :happy: Thanks so much for all your support.
Cath x

ICSI: 3rd Jan 2011: :BFP:

KJ27

Ace

Friday, October 7th 2011, 4:43pm

Congratualtions Cath, how lovely that you managed without a C section hopefully much better recovery, sorry to hear about the colic but you must just be so happy to have her here.

Daisy - When is your official due date? Hope you don't go too far over, you must be desperate to get her out now.

Where is Rallygirl, can't wait to hear the news hope all is okay.

I saw midwife today all looking okay but belly measuring 40 weeks instead of 37, hes going to be a big boy I think, please don't be late little man!!!

Mary - sorry about all the pain you are having, makes me feel daft moaning about painful ribs, its nothing in comparison. Hope you are okay.

Hi to all other ladies, hope bumps are growing nicely.

KJ

Sunday, October 9th 2011, 11:54am

Hi ladies,

It feels like third tri is so sad at the moment with what has happened to Rallygirl. I think it goes without saying how utterly devastating this news is and that all our thoughts are with Rallygirl and her family right now. I hope she finds peace sson and is able to find the strength to get through the coming days/weeks/months.

I will pop back tomorrow, don't feel it is approriate to post updates today somehow :(

My diary

KJ27

Ace

Monday, October 10th 2011, 3:54pm

Hi Daisy,

Yes I think you speak for all of us, I just feel so utterly devastated for Rallygirl its everyones worse nightmare, I cried so much when I heard.

One thing we must remember is how rare it is for something so tragic to happen, I feel so much fear and worry but need to gain perspective.

We need to continue to be there for each other, its been a long journey and I just hope happier days are ahead.

KJ

Monday, October 10th 2011, 6:10pm

Hi KJ - Agree. I kept crying for a couple of days after I heard the news, and strangely not because I was worried for me but becaus I could just empathise so mych with the grief that Rallygirl and her family must be feeling right now. Life is just too cruel at times.

But you are right, we need to maintain perspective. Our journies are still rolling on.

I am one week away now from my due date! And don't I just KNOW IT. With the head being fully engaged, she is pressing down on my hoo ha and it is agony. Apparently t is something to do with the ligaments grating against each other so every time I walk or change position it's like OOOOOWWWWWWWW! No mucus plug but I had a few (what I can only assume are) contractions on Saturday. We started timing them but then they went away and I've had nothing since.
Went for a lovely long walk on the beach yesterday with DH and dog and will go again tomorrow in the hopes it may kick start something. Seeing mum on Wednesday....hoping I'll have to cancel!

I hope everyone else is well, I keep looking at the photos of Stacey & Anna's babies on FB and they are sooooooo cute - it's spurring me on in these last few days. Come on Little Miss, it's time to meet you!!!

My diary

KJ27

Ace

Monday, October 10th 2011, 6:39pm

One week to go how fab Daisy, lets hope she is not too comfy in there and decides to stay a little longer, my due date is halloween so I am 2 weeks behind you, are we the next up the ramp?

Not sure I made myself clear I was upset for Rallygirl not worrying about myself that has always been there to be honest but I imagine everyone is the same. I just put myself in her shoes and wonder how anyone copes with such tragedy, its so unfair.

KJ

Monday, October 10th 2011, 7:06pm

I was upset for Rallygirl

That's how I understood you!! xxx

My diary

Reg: Jan 28th 2011

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 8:51am

Hi everyone, can I join you, just hopping over from 2nd tri. Cant beleive 29 week is finally here.

All going ok, although I have to go to the docs this week for a GD test as my blood sugar levels have spiked to 6.
I am hoping its a blip.

Anyone else had this?

Congrats to all to all those who have their little bundles safely delivered.

TTC since Dec 2008

1st cycle ICSI April 2011 - :BFP:

Reg: Apr 11th 2011

Children: 11 year old daughter (IVF)

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 10:46am

Hi all, am also going to be joining you all this week (Red, im just a day behind you I think, that hot Easter weekend when we tested seems so long ago now!) Also I don't think 6 is very high, good luck with the test, when do the results come though?
Have got a growth scan and consultant apt this afternoon so am getting a bit worried about that. My DD was only 4lb 4oz when she was born so Dr wanted to keep an eye on this one. She didn't have any problems though, was just tiny so I shouldn't really be concerned I suppose.

I know you are all shocked and upset my the sad news recently, hope everyone is doing OK.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PCOS + poor mobility = ISCI April 11

Age 40 so odds against me! :8o:

xxxxx

:BFP: 24th April!!

Baby Lily arrived 16th Dec 2011

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ruby and biscuit" (Oct 11th 2011, 10:48am)

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 1:03pm

Cheers Ruby Biscuit, yes you a day behind me. I'm due 29th Dec, which seemed ages away and is now looming fast and furious!

I did some research and found 6 wasnt bad, so hopefully its minor if nothing else. I was very consistent at a 5 so I think they are just double checking.
Am diluting all my fruit juice just in case that helps, but nice to hear it isnt crazy high.

Good luck with the appt, I hope all goes well, you might find this ones bigger just by being second time around.

Take care all.

TTC since Dec 2008

KJ27

Ace

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 2:00pm

Hi all,

Welcome to red and Ruby, those names go very nicely, Christmas babies for you how lovely.

We needed some more in this thread it was getting very quiet.

Any news Daisy? Feeling any movements?

KJ

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 4:16pm

Red and ruby- welcome

Kj- nope, nothing happening here! I keep checking the toilet for my show but...nada. Sleeping lots and trying nt to move to protect my hoohaa! What about you??
:xxx:

My diary

Reg: Apr 26th 2009

Children: son 11 ICSI daugther 18 months

Wednesday, October 12th 2011, 5:49am

Hello all havent been here for ages!!! Just quick update from me as soon leaving house- I am having my c-section TODAY. wish me luck....
Al.

Wednesday, October 12th 2011, 12:10pm

Wow lucky you Al!! Good Luck xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi KJ and Daisy, thanks for the welcome.

Well all went OK with scan yesterday, baby is a little smaller than average but no need for concern. Next growth scan is at 32 weeks so hopefully will keep growing nicely. Then saw consultant and discussed if I should have another c section. We decided to book it but if I go into labour before maybe I will try to continue and have a natural birth. However then came the really hard bit, deciding on a date! Normally it wouldn't matter but the choice they gave me ranged from 16th Dec to 28th Dec so I now have to think about christmas and birthdays and birthday parties in the years to come,would a child prefer a birthday before or after christmas? No one should have to make that decision! Oh dear!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

Reg: Oct 6th 2010

Wednesday, October 12th 2011, 12:37pm

Hello Ladies may I join you too?

I'm 31 weeks today, I was going to post earlier but with recent events I felt a little awkward.

I have been thinking about rally & Kelly so much & wish them both all the love & best wishes in the world. I cannot contemplate the utter devestation at losing a child. I'm hoping Kelly's little Prince is fighting fit very soon xxx

Good luck Alex on your C-section today! Wow xx

Hello to everyone else xxxxxx
Proud Mummy of 4 girls & 1 boy. Surrogate mummy & 4x Egg donor

KJ27

Ace

Wednesday, October 12th 2011, 6:47pm

Welcome heres hoping, lovely to have you here, 31 weeks, I hope the next 9 weeks fly by for you, totally with you all our thoughts with Rally and Sultry, this is such a difficult journey so nice to have the support of FZ.

Al - Can't wait to hear the news of your arrival. wishing you all the luck in the world.

Ruby - I would def go before Christmas, I also feel sorry for people that are on the day or just after people seem fed up of celebrating after xmas day, if its before everyone is in party spirit.

Daisy - No not much movement from me but I did have lots of BH last night, I guess that means nothing? Do you get lots? Has your little one engaged?

2 days left at work then its feet up time for me waiting for the big day, I am so scared, I just don't know what to expect, when do you go to the hospital, I don't want sending home again, oh well time will tell.

KJ

United Kingdom

Wednesday, October 12th 2011, 9:04pm

Hi ladies not been on for a while, it's been an emanational week an my thought go out to all the brave women! It's been a total shock!

Welcome ruby :) my daughter was born on the 29th dec was due 23rd and she doesn't bother that her birthday is then, she just thinks more presents! I always told family that they should not pay her just one present and say it's for her Xmas present and birthday in one cos I think that's me lol but that's just me! This pregnancy is due 5th dec but she is being induced next month!

Welcome here's hoping- nice to see u here too :) hope all is ok

KJ- if your comfy at home I would stay home till ur pains are 5 min apart or till u can't handle them! But u will know what's best when the time is here!

Afm- well I had a little scare yesterday- the hospital thought I had pre-eclampsia so had loads of tests done, the only symptom i didn't have was the high BP so they let me home and was told to rest and take it easy so that's what I'm trying to do now :-/

Hope everyone else is ok xxx
Mary bigkiss

Wednesday, October 12th 2011, 9:05pm

Hello lovely ladies, Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm utterly heartbroken to log on once more to devastating news. My thoughts are with rally , Kelly1980 & Confused.com. I am also praying for the Kelly's little unamed baby boy & Sultry's baby Jake.

Hubby has asked me not to log on for a while as everytime I do I end up in tears. I haven't been sleeping due to recent events & this isn't doing my princess anygood.

I wish you all a happy healthy pregnancy & healthy babies.

Hope to return soon xxx

Thursday, October 13th 2011, 8:32am

Hi ladies,

Here's Hoping - I understand you wanting to take a back seat for a while while things calm down somewhat. It has been an incredibly sad time on these boards and, whilst we completely empathise with our wonderful friends, we also need to take care of our little ones. Hearing all the news is saddening and by staying away from it, it may help to reduce the stress that it causes. i also have lost sleep over all the news so I totally understand your sentiments.

Mary - I swell up all the time, it gets scary. Just rest up and relax hun.

KJ - I have had no Braxtons at all but I get lots of movement virtually constantly throughout the day. Head has nee fully engaged for a couple of weeks now :) I am not sure how far along you are as you have no info in your sig?

Ruby - I am sure that whatever date you choose it will not matter in years to come - if you make the effort to separate the two celebrations it will be fine.

AFM - all is well, I have m/w and my final growth scan today. Just 4 days until my official due date, unbelievable!! I was always convinces she was coming early but looks like she is going to prove me wrong! Worryingly, my mum keeps dreaming I am having a BOY!! I better not be, it will cost us an absolute fortune!!!
I'm still experiencing lots of pain as she is pressing down so much but I know that is all part of it, so I'm not complaining. My DH is taking early paternity leave starting Monday - he's taking 4 weeks off so that's lovely. We are lucky he is in a position to be able to take time off and work from home also. It'll be nice for me to have some company at home if I go overdue.

My diary

Thursday, October 13th 2011, 12:28pm

Hi everyone, well it has been so sad on here recently and I was also in tears last night. Not a day passes that I don't feel incredibly blessed to be here, my DD was always a miracle, I had such a difficult treatment/ pregnancy/ delivery and yet here she is nearly 11 and wonderful. And now here I am again with a new miracle growing inside me, truly amazing and always precious.
Anyway enough of the hormonal emotion, saw midwife today who had actually cancelled the appointment. Some time ago phoned to say I had hospital in the same week and she said still to come, then cancelled it anyway! Still I got a good walk out of it as thought the exercise would do me good, then didn't feel so bad about munching half a packet of biscuits!
Daisy, why are you having growth scans? How is bub growing? Cant be long to go now.
KJ how many weeks are you? Am so looking forward to stopping work.
Mary, nice to hear you have an induction date as I know you have been in a lot of pain, keep up the resting!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

Thursday, October 13th 2011, 3:22pm

Hi All and thanks for the welcome. Hi to heres hoping too.

Just a quick post as lots seems to be going on, both good and bad. Sending lots of good luck to everyone getting close,
all these sad stories are making me nervous for everyone. I am going to have stop reading them as I am finding it harder to stop crying
now were all so close to the end.

Al - all the best for your c section. Hope you and the little one arrive home safely.

Ruby/Bisc - glad it went well. I wouldnt worry too much about the dates, you can always have the littel be like the Queen and have
an official and unoffical birthday. I am kind of wishing I had the choice to be honest, waiting for early, Christmas or late is going to drive me crazy.

Even hubby is panicking that we should buy the little fella christmas present just in case. I think madness is setting in.

KJ - good luck with the last few days at work, only 2 to go sounds wonderful.

Daisy - same for you, hoping all is good for your last few days of waiting.

Mary - hi again and keep on trucking. I am still waiting for your post that says nothing happened today! Hang on in there, you've made it this far
you can definitely keep fending off all these things that are sent to try you. Your little one must be a tough cookie if they;ve got your genes.

[zx127] hugs and resting thoughts to all.

TTC since Dec 2008

KJ27

Ace

Thursday, October 13th 2011, 7:38pm

Hi ladies,

I totally understand getting told off by my DH for going on here, I was in tears at the weekend and he told me to keep away but he doesn't understand the support element and how its good to share thoughts and feelings with those that really understand the IVF process so we bat on and take the rough with the smooth, and to be honest way too much rough recently, I can't remember a time like it.

Yes sorry folks no info on my because I don't know how to do it to be honest I would like a ticker and stuff but no idea. Anyway I am due on Halloween so I am nearly 38 weeks and getting lots of braxston hixs but to be honest I have for a while and I didn't know what they were till I had one at the midwife appt and she said that is what it was, I just thought it was the baby pushing against my insides.

One more day of work and then thats me done, yay.

KJ

United Kingdom

Friday, October 14th 2011, 4:31pm

Hi ladies

Sorry also been staying away due to all the sad news!

I have actually had two good days... Yesterday and the day before which was nice lol

Anyways sorry but I won't be coming on here for a while now but feel free to add me on Facebook Mary George (3D scan pic as profile pic) email address marycooke123@hotmail.co.uk

Hope everyone keeps well xxxx
Mary bigkiss

Friday, October 14th 2011, 6:55pm

Hello lovely ladies,

After some proper sleep I'm feeling much better. I was in a right tizz for a few days (I'll blame it in my hormones!) I know how incredibly lucky I am.

I hope everyone is well?

Today I have had my 2nd washing machine plumbed in so I have spent today washing all of little miss's clothes & bedding. My house looks like a chinese laundry but it smeels of fairy washing powder & softner so I'm happy :0) Cleaning & cleaning products are my only craving?!

My niece was in The Sun newspaper today. She made it into the top 10 out of 40 000 children entered into the sunbeams competition. While all of the babies are beautiful , I am so proud of her , even though the little monkey is sat here covered in chocolate & pulling the threads out of my new rug! If you'd like to take a look ( & vote, it's free) it's sunbeams.co.uk , her name is Caitlin Gaston xx ............I'm off to chuck Caitlin in the bath xxxx

Friday, October 14th 2011, 7:16pm

Hi Hoping, glad you are feeling better. I also think hormones have a lot to answer for! What did you decide with babys name? Are you staying with Grace?
Mary good luck with everything xxxxxxxx
KJ hope you had a good last day at work, yay!
How long is everyone having off work? (Hoping I remember you saying you wanted no time off!) Im hoping I can take a year off, will have to see how finances work out.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

7 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

7 guests